Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,970 members, 7,821,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures (74531 Views)

See Dangote yansh outside, Another lady Shares video of him nude(pic&video). / My Nude Pictures Sharing Experience With Married Man - Beautiful Muslim Lady / Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Neoteny(m): 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
Social media

The bane of youth and decency

The more the world develops, the more it sinks back to its primal past.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by donstan18: 12:49pm On Apr 28, 2018
TheUpsetGirl1:

when did you start challenging mods? you wanna get banned? cheesy

If you are a mod, do your work and stop mentioning my family.

4 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by hush15: 12:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

One nudist located....
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by lozanni(m): 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

you aren't chasing black pricksshocked

just with your different monikers you kept disgracing your old self.
isn't it better you end your life already since it's never productive,the reverse has always been the case in which after chasing them,you get dumped.
yes,I suck black pricks but black pricks sucks you to stupor and leave your empty life for nothing. you know nothing is left of you anymore.
empty rabbid with uncouth and disgruntled self.
why did you deactivate your iamkashybaby
if not for the same black prick that landed you to trouble.undecided
my problem with you it's that you keep talking down on Africans when an average African lady is better than you.

cuckoo brown pussy Asian cougar.

grin I will like to have mine done.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by richfyngeh: 12:59pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.
a guy in this contemporary age that uses a lady's nude to hunt her is said to be dumb.
especially from this side of the world,our men keep degenerating to a value of zero.

You are a fool people like you are the reason y the world's moral standard keeps falling everyday idiaatt
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
richfyngeh:
You are a fool people like you are the reason y the world's moral standard keeps falling everyday idiaatt
why do you think I'm a fool?

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Diamond23(f): 1:01pm On Apr 28, 2018
ehix89:
Your opinion, I think he has some reputation to uphold.
Exactly ma opinion!
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by BadBradley: 1:09pm On Apr 28, 2018
donstan18:

Nigerian politicians are corrupt doesn't mean they are all corrupt, but it means that Nigerian politicians are corrupt.

Read between lines whenever I comment.

Nigerian politicians are corrupt means over 70% of Nigerian politicians are corrupt and it's good grounds for generalisation.

However,Nigerian girls don't typically send nudes. They are usually conservative in this regard. And unless you request, most won't. So you are guilty of gross generalisation. Except your social media experiences are limited to uninhibited cyber hoes, that is.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

sharap.
upsetgirl oshi. cheesy
the way u are attacking everyone, even ladies sef, it's like you are pained. Don't be afraid dear your nudes won't be leaked. a try not to attack ladies ok...u guys always support each other no matter the circumstance

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2018
OneSentence:

the way u are attacking everyone, even ladies sef, it's like you are pained. Don't be afraid dear your nudes won't be leaked. a try not to attack ladies ok...u guys always support each other no matter the circumstance
theupsetgirl.1 is a guy.
And for the Asian mama,she has been insulting black ladies every time on this forum.
I just had to call her bluff and she attacked me with her usual uncouth words.
she doesn't have the monopoly of vulgar insults.

calling black ladies bitches,black ass and all that,it's not funny.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by VictorRomanov: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.

To understand English dey hard you. The guy only revealed the face of the girl and their conversation. He never exposed her nude pix.

And to think that you see nothing wrong in a woman sending her nude pictures to someone who didn't even request for it baffles me. Isn't that sexual harassment? If the tables were turned, you'd still come here to blame the man.

That you are a woman and claim to be a feminist doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Deltayankeeboi: 1:23pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
[s] so what's there?
stale stale stale.

[/s]
rubbish. go back and read the post.
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 1:27pm On Apr 28, 2018
VictorRomanov:

To understand English dey hard you. The guy only revealed the face of the girl and their conversation. He never exposed her nude pix.

And to think that you see nothing wrong in a woman sending her nude pictures to someone who didn't even request for it baffles me. Isn't that sexual harassment? If the tables were turned, you'd still come here to blame the man.

That you are a woman and claim to be a feminist doesn't mean you shouldn't have sense.
point out where I supported the lady?

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by VictorRomanov: 1:29pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

point out where I supported the lady?

Show me where you condemned her act?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 1:34pm On Apr 28, 2018
VictorRomanov:

Show me where you condemned her act?
so because I didn't condemn it technically translates to supporting her?
sending nudes is bad,but displaying someone's private life is gross stupidity.
both are mad,read through my comments with people that quoted me and see where I condemned the both parties.

5 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

hogwash coming from a pussyAzz bitch whose old BOREHOLE Clit was posted all over NL.

WE HAVE SEEN YOUR NUDES SLUT

SPITS*

Then i dare you drop it here or swallow what u spat... #BOBRISKY IN A LOW KEY..

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by biggy26: 1:38pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.

Didn't you see she was the one that hunted him. Why has self respect gone with the wind?
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Suffernomore: 1:40pm On Apr 28, 2018
Ishilove:

Extend my warm regards to your mother and sisters

SAVAGE

8 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Suffernomore: 1:41pm On Apr 28, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Then i dare you drop it here or swallow what u spat... #BOBRISKY IN A LOW KEY..

cc: BasketballGuru
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:43pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

cc: BasketballGuru

MENTION your main moniker...ODE!

OR are you a pussy as well? grin
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2018
biggy26:

Didn't you see she was the one that hunted him. Why has self respect gone with the wind?
so?what happened to discreetly disposing the trash or just show it to his wife?
must he hype his ego by bringing down the lady for one stupid reason?

he's the one that needs some tutorial on how to keep his respects and discipline to himself.

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:47pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

CAll YOUR JUDE. PUSSYAZZ BITCH TELL HIM TO COME AND DEFEND HIS OLD LovePeddler. DAMAGE CONTROL WONT WORK . GLORIFIED OLOSHO

RACIST BITCH
SPITS*

Royalblak cheesy u cant hide that pregnant nose u have .. grin

Face me bitch.. cheesy
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by stephleena(f): 1:50pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

you aren't chasing black pricksshocked

just with your different monikers you kept disgracing your old self.
isn't it better you end your life already since it's never productive,the reverse has always been the case in which after chasing them,you get dumped.
yes,I suck black pricks but black pricks sucks you to stupor and leave your empty life for nothing. you know nothing is left of you anymore.
empty rabbid with uncouth and disgruntled self.
why did you deactivate your iamkashybaby
if not for the same black prick that landed you to trouble.undecided
my problem with you it's that you keep talking down on Africans when an average African lady is better than you.

cuckoo brown pussy Asian cougar.
lol...forgive biko.. hara

5 Likes

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by OgahBohz: 1:52pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:

you only crawl out of your enclaved boredome shell whenever it's about Nigeria but you keep chasing black men pricks like your life depends on it.
whoever that lives in a glass house shouldn't be the first to throw stones. don't forget we know your unsavoury history here in.

undecided

damn that was hort!

1 Like

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by gfreymom302: 1:54pm On Apr 28, 2018
Preshy561:
so what's there?
stale stale stale.

not only men, women are degenerating even faster. The way young girls are hawking their body these days is nauseating. You can fvck a pussi all night for as low as #1000. Haba sister!
Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2018
Suffernomore:

ANOTHER ONE OF YOUR NL LOVERS. YOUR BOREHOLE REEKS. SELF-ESTEEM ZERO, YOU DEACTIVATED AND CAME .

SHAMELESS LovePeddler
SPITS**

Boring...

Call me out when u have a striking sentence than this recycled words juz like ur old boxers..

Re: KBKfoundation Exposes Face Of Lady Who Sent Him Nude Pictures by Preshy561(f): 1:56pm On Apr 28, 2018
gfreymom302:
not only men, women are degenerating even faster. The way young girls are hawking their body these days is nauseating. You can fvck a pussi all night for as low as #1000. Haba sister!
I totally agree with you.
the rate at which fvckboys keep emanating from the surface of these world is nothing to write home about.

with their lady counterpart, we hope things get better.
it's well.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / Students Romancing Publicly On Lekki Highway (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Engaged To Ryan Taylor (British Boxer)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.