Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:35 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (805119 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Good morning.

I have interest to relocate to Australia along with my fiancee. I'm a licensed optometrist 2years experience ,25 years of age. I found my profession on Mtlss Australia. How can I go about it?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Alphadoor:

@dikachi12

There is no possibility of such ban...
You are only banned by EA from assessing with EA.
If you decide to go with VETASSES, you should be fine and well within your right to do.

Well.. if what you said is correct, goodluck to him.

I judged with what happened to my close palz Visa Application.
She was denied because someone on EFCC list tried to help her & the persons account was frozen by the Agency here in Nigeria just weeks after she submitted.
They denied her and she reFired and got banned 4Life.

So, I was just judging with that.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 9:34am On Mar 26, 2019
DoDirtsLikeWorm:

Well.. if what you said is correct, goodluck to him.

I judged with what happened to my close palz Visa Application.
She was denied because someone on EFCC list tried to help her & the persons account was frozen by the Agency here in Nigeria just weeks after she submitted.
They denied her and she reFired and got banned 4Life.

So, I was just judging with that.

While I share your concerns,
however
Assessment is not same as visa application

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lajoie33: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good afternoon everyone, I need to vent small and this is the only place I can as regards this matter. I now understand why @Bellong advised me to allow my accountant husband to be the primary applicant. These people asked me to submit my project!!! I finished school in 2006 and I've been practicing. Wetin concern my project with them? But still I remain undefeated. I will submit. Let them read and gimme my evaluation.

Please I want to claim points for hubby's occupation. He's an accountant. For accountants in the house, please what is the best body to evaluate him as I see 3 evaluating bodies. He's not chartered but is currently doing an MSc in Taxation. Thank you and God bless
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lajoie33: 3:47pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please read from page 1. You will be blessed . There's so much info here on how to begin
Doneze:
Good morning.

I have interest to relocate to Australia along with my fiancee. I'm a licensed optometrist 2years experience ,25 years of age. I found my profession on Mtlss Australia. How can I go about it?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MzPearl1914: 5:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hello house, please what's the cost for VETASSESS, as I can see confusing figures on their website. I have OND from Yabatech, HND from FEDPOLYEDE, and a travel Consultant of about 6 years work experience.
Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dikachi12: 9:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Am assessing with a totally different job description and company with vetassees... And a different cv... Just my education will remain the same... Now my fear is if EA really reported my profile to DHA and Wat effect this may have on my grant...
Alphadoor:

@dikachi12

There is no possibility of such ban...
You are only banned by EA from assessing with EA.
If you decide to go with VETASSES, you should be fine and well within your right to do.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by momamorgz(f): 10:35am On Mar 27, 2019
Please who has ielts writing tutorials..thats my weakness..send to me.. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:48am On Mar 27, 2019
momamorgz:

Please who has ielts writing tutorials..thats my weakness..send to me.. Thanks

Have you tried PTE?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lajoie33: 11:21am On Mar 27, 2019
Uncle Bellong, please can you gimme more info on PTE, I wrote TOEFL and scored 111. Do you think I can improve my scores if I try PTE? Do you have any materials so I can know what the test is like?

bellong:

Have you tried PTE?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 12:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lajoie33:
Uncle Bellong, please can you gimme more info on PTE, I wrote TOEFL and scored 111. Do you think I can improve my scores if I try PTE? Do you have any materials so I can know what the test is like?

There are loads of PTE materials on the thread. A lot of people think it is easier to net 20 points with PTE compared to others. I can't authoritatively confirm this assertion as I never had to do it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
Hello FAM,

Its 90 days already and TRA is yet to give me feedback on my assessment. I contacted them and they said third parties in my country r delaying the process.I have contacted my employer if a mail has been sent to them and they responded no.

What could it be?

This waiting is killing
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by nikkyadet: 12:49pm On Mar 27, 2019
It might be your school delaying

luvluvluv:
Hello FAM,

Its 90 days already and TRA is yet to give me feedback on my assessment. I contacted them and they said third parties in my country r delaying the process.I have contacted my employer if a mail has been sent to them and they responded no.

What could it be?

This waiting is killing
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 27, 2019

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 8:56pm On Mar 27, 2019
Replied

yungmin:

Bro I sent a PM
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by andrewozed: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Embassy4u:
For those who are interested in PTE, pm me to be added to the group where you get real updates on recent materials as they are shared for free. Official Pearson Mock kits are also available for those who wish to test their abilities before the real test.
Feel free to contact me. Updated Materials, tips and formats to ace PTE easily are shared in our group.

pls add me to the group 0 8 0 7 7 9 8 0 4 0 3
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 9:42pm On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=Ytechconst post=77037072]
It might be that they’ve not gotten or not being able to get confirmation of your educational qualifications from your school. When I did mine it was after 90days they contacted me that they’ve not been able to reach out to my school to confirm my qualifications so I was advised to contact my school to send them a Mail confirming that I attended the school and gained my qualifications from them. I did that the next day and within one week TRA responded with my positive assessment confirmation letter.

So be patient they’ll definitely get back to you.

/quote
Tnx a lot. But I was expecting them to just say if it's my school holding them. Whats the big deal in that?
Well no choice than to wait.

[]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 9:44pm On Mar 27, 2019
Ytechconst:

It might be that they’ve not gotten or not being able to get confirmation of your educational qualifications from your school. When I did mine it was after 90days they contacted me that they’ve not been able to reach out to my school to confirm my qualifications so I was advised to contact my school to send them a Mail confirming that I attended the school and gained my qualifications from them. I did that the next day and within one week TRA responded with my positive assessment confirmation letter.

So be patient they’ll definitely get back to you.

OK tnx alot

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2019
You have been added
andrewozed:

pls add me to the group 0 8 0 7 7 9 8 0 4 0 3
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lajoie33: 7:44am On Mar 28, 2019
Embassy4u:
For those who are interested in PTE, pm me to be added to the group where you get real updates on recent materials as they are shared for free. Official Pearson Mock kits are also available for those who wish to test their abilities before the real test.
Feel free to contact me. Updated Materials, tips and formats to ace PTE easily are shared in our group.

Sent you a PM sir
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 9:32pm On Mar 28, 2019
Replied sir

Lajoie33:

Sent you a PM sir

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Lajoie33: 11:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
Embassy4u:
Replied sir

Lol I'm a woman ooo. Ehen
Also I didn't see any reply o. I even tried to PM now and Nairaland says we're not connected yet. I just want to join the PTE group but I don't want to put my number up in public space. Thank you and God bless

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Embassy4u(m): 5:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Check again...I just sent you another message
Lajoie33:

Lol I'm a woman ooo. Ehen
Also I didn't see any reply o. I even tried to PM now and Nairaland says we're not connected yet. I just want to join the PTE group but I don't want to put my number up in public space. Thank you and God bless
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Etiokwe1: 10:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dear Nairalanders, pls those of you who have used Austransaction to make payment. Is he or she reliable, how can I get the real contact which you successfully used? How did you send the money to him. I need to pay for assessment and someone is trying to discourage me since there are plenty scammers online. So pls successful ones help me . thanks a lot as I wish everyone here who are on the struggle Happy ending.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by shupy: 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
Etiokwe1:
Dear Nairalanders, pls those of you who have used Austransaction to make payment. Is he or she reliable, how can I get the real contact which you successfully used? How did you send the money to him. I need to pay for assessment and someone is trying to discourage me since there are plenty scammers online. So pls successful ones help me . thanks a lot as I wish everyone here who are on the struggle Happy ending.
Very reliable. Paid my school fees through him and paid for student visa just yesterday. Just go to their website and then contact the number on their website, via WhatsApp.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by gsalvatore: 9:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Embassy4u:
Replied sir

please add my number..09092821420. Thanks a bunch
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by topacs: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Instead of asking people to pm u or drop their phone numbers here which is kinda risky..Why no create a telegram group, paste the link here and those intrested can join..

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adekayo1234(m): 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
topacs:
Instead of asking people to pm u or drop their phone numbers here which is kinda risky..Why no create a telegram group, paste the link here and those intrested can join..
I totally agree with this
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by adekayo1234(m): 8:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pardon me pls, I'm a newbie on this thread... I just have a quick question and I'll appreciate a sincere answer.
Pls has any medical doctor or nurse gone through this prudes at all??
I'm asking because I'm yet to see any testimony from my medical colleagues judging from the few pages I've read. I don't want to read 147 pages in vain pls cry cry
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sandyfel: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Etiokwe1:

He's very reliable, I used him to pay for my airbnb accommodation last week. Just get the Whatsapp number from the website and contact him.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sweetilicious(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
mannimakerjnr:
Congratulations!!!!!
Inspiring.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sweetilicious(f): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2019
Techengine:
My friend Bnimz has always wanted me to leave Nigeria/Africa since he was in the UK but I didn’t take him seriously until sometimes in August 2017 when he told me that he’s now a permanent residence in Aussie. My brain opened immediately. He gave me options of studies, Canada and Australia and because I was desperate to leave, I started working on all the options.
My first Ielts (LRSW 8,8,7.5,6.5) was in September 2017. I did Academis because I thought I could use it for the three options but the result could only work for school. I got engaged the same month and dropped the idea of school because I was not ready to leave my babe behind.
I worked on my CDR and paid for Engineer Australia Assessment (Fast Track) with materials and guidance from Bnimz and my babe as proofreader in November 2017. I did my best on the CDR and was expecting a direct positive assessment. Also with counsel from Bnimz, I paid for PTE and was preparing. I got late to the exam hall for my first PTE and was not allowed to take the test. 52k wasted. I almost wet my trouser with wee wee. I gathered another 52k and paid for another PTE the following week. The result was terrible. The same week I got the result, I was contacted by my CO from EA and he requested for two additional CDRs. I literarily gave up at that time. Nothing seems to be working.
I gathered courage again in January and decided to prepare for IELTS because it appeared simpler to me. I wrote 2 more CDRs and submitted (not expecting anything good). I got positive assessment from EA on lovers day 14th February 2018. It rekindled my hope again in Australia but I was more focused on Canada.
My second IELTS was in April 2018 (this one pain me enhh). I had LRSW 8.5, 8.5, 8, 6.5. I almost ran mad. I was never good at English, especially writing but I thought I prepared well. I was sure my marked would increase so I sharply requested for remark (na IDP so it cost 45k). Painfully dem chop my 45k laidat. I cried liked David of the bible and encouraged myself in the Lord. I registered for another IELTS immediately and got May 12.
I need a new paragraph for this story… I didn’t mention all along that I’m working in Ghana and have to travel to Nigeria by road (as I no get money for flight nko) to take all of those exams. IDP did not fix date for my speaking until less that 24 hours before the test and I was in Ghana. I had to beg my boss and colleague to cover for me and travel that very night (night bus). I got to Ikeja around 11am or so and was given just 10 minutes to rest before going in for my test. I sha did the speaking test with a very tired voice and forced smile. Shebi it remain LRW laidat. It was May 12 and it was a bad day devil drink water (Yoruba people will understand). I got to the exam hall as early as 7am and the exam didn’t start till about 10:30am. Meanwhile I spent most of the time standing on queue. I was already tired when I entered the exam hall. We couldn’t start with listening because their speaker no dey work properly. They sha forced us to start with reading after which we did writing because the speaker was not ready. About 12pm when we wanted to do listening finally, rain started falling so we had to wait for rain to stop. No food lataaro, everyone was tired and agitated. In fact a pregnant woman passed out while we were waiting and was rushed to the hospital. We sha later did the rubbish listening like that and I was sure I wont get up to 8 because the speaker still didn’t work properly. I cried at Ojota bus stop that night because I thought I’ve wasted another 68k. But the miracle working God I served stepped in and helped me. I had LRSW 7.5, 9, 8.5, 7. Ni 10 point ba pe.
I didn’t know much about 489 so I begged for help on nairaland and god sent an angel, IFUNNAYA. She introduced me to this wonderful group. Spongbob was beyond helpful. He gave me all the things I needed to apply and encouraged me all the way. I applied on 11th of June. I quickly organized a small registry wedding with my babe on 5th of July and was nominated on 23rd of July. Lodged visa on 15th august and medicals 20th August. With prayers and a lot of prayers, We got direct grant yesterday 7th August 2018 and IED is 20th August 2019.
I hope my story will help/inspire someone. PLEASE DON’T GIVE UP. If I could do it, YOU, yes you too can do it
Inspiring

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.