Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,907 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (809271 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tomimy1: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2019
please we need to stop pleading with @justwise because i see no reason for that. Oga Bellong should register with another username jare as Bellong d great grin. we go know say na him. We need to progress and not be going on a wrong lane of argument.

7 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bamz(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2019
tomimy1:
please we need to stop pleading with @justwise because i see no reason for that. Oga Bellong should register with another username jare as Bellong d great grin. we go know say na him. We need to progress and not be going on a wrong lane of argument.

or BellongTheRessurrected grin

Lol, we don't need all of this bad energy. This is just a case of miscommunication but I trust the mod in his knowledge would handle things appropriately for everyone's benefit.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 11:19pm On Jul 02, 2019
wow wow wow

@justwise i believe there is a due process for addressing your concerns in regards to bellong flouting the rules.

However it appears you have taken this case as a personal vendetta and abuse of power which is putting this informative thread at risk. You have banned several people in the past based on "I have the access, so why not". As an administrator, you have been bestowed with a great responsibility and while you can't be sacrosanct 10 out of 10 times, you must wield your power with utmost responsibility.

Threatening the thread will be closed without due process is way too much a price to pay for "ad infringement".

Bellong is an integral part of this thread and while I agree he has flouted the rule by posting what can be considered an ad, however he has not been given any chance whatsoever to defend or comply but he has been issued a ban and threats hence the abuse of power. This is not a draconian era,

Until bnimz experimented with the ban condition, it was unknown that you have a 24hrs cool off period before you can edit your profile which you yourself is unaware since but you kept insisting he could have changed it while ban is in effect

Let's be guided.

No gown , No Gavel

#Fairjustice #fairHearing #notobullying #freethethread #freebellong

14 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Hills2012: 3:48am On Jul 03, 2019
bellong:

Did you get a response to your question?

No. Can you please help?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 5:24am On Jul 03, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Aminat508(f): 8:35am On Jul 03, 2019
Good morning house, please how good Is Turkish Airline, from lagos to mellebourne?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 11:14pm On Jul 03, 2019
We just entered a new immigration year in Australia, lots of information to be shared but its being suspended due to the agenda of someone. Life is not as serious as you guys take it, @justwise biko allow this platform to move on in peace, if you want to discipline someone, do it wisely and refrain from acting like assistant jesus.

I've gained a lot from this forum and it'll be unwise to shut it down because of mere miscommunication. Peace#

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 04, 2019
And how many days will the journey last?
Aminat508:
Good morning house, please how good Is Turkish Airline, from lagos to mellebourne?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mamajaz(f): 5:36am On Jul 04, 2019
Hills2012:

No. Can you please help?

Sorry boss, he can't help you till 2021. It is well.

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 5:47am On Jul 04, 2019
donpaulo44:
We just entered a new immigration year in Australia, lots of information to be shared but its being suspended due to the agenda of someone. Life is not as serious as you guys take it, @justwise biko allow this platform to move on in peace, if you want to discipline someone, do it wisely and refrain from acting like assistant jesus.

I've gained a lot from this forum and it'll be unwise to shut it down because of mere miscommunication. Peace#

So you are telling me that everyone here is waiting for bellong to read and interpret the new Australian immigration rule?

That no single one of you have the ability to read and understand Australian immigration rules?

That this thread will not move on without him?

If Yes is the answer to those questions then this thread has no purpose.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 04, 2019
justwise:

So you are telling me that everyone here is waiting for bellong to read and interpret the new Australian immigration rule?

That no single one of you have the ability to read and understand Australian immigration rules?

please reply my own question is urgent

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 6:47am On Jul 04, 2019
Sunxylove:
please reply my own question is urgent

I did not receive any pm from you but i suggest you ask your question here if its related to this thread or in any thread related to your question
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2019
justwise:

At this stage , I expect you will go ahead and interpret the new Australian migration for everyone since you have decided to oversee the activities of the thread.

16 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by afosahid: 8:51am On Jul 04, 2019
I don’t know who you are, but please take my advice and learn how to interact with people better. Small power see as you dey insult everybody. If them make you president na firing squad you go send people to.

Your attitude on this matter is totally shameful and I don’t mean that as an insult!
justwise:

10 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by farnet: 9:00am On Jul 04, 2019
Yes we all are waiting for him @ bellong. We re nothing and also cannot move an inch without him. There's just a little time n chance to redeem this situation. Its all in your hands @ justwise. Be that hero n do the needful.
#bringbackbellong

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by victor54: 9:22am On Jul 04, 2019
What's all this? What's d worth of nairaland without d people. Tell me why you won't do what d people want.

4 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:50am On Jul 04, 2019
afosahid:
I don’t know who you are, but please take my advice and learn how to interact with people better. Small power see as you dey insult everybody. If them make you president na firing squad you go send people to.

Your attitude on this matter is totally shameful and I don’t mean that as an insult!

There is no reason to take your advice.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:51am On Jul 04, 2019
farnet:
Yes we all are waiting for him @ bellong. We re nothing and also cannot move an inch without him. There's just a little time n chance to redeem this situation. Its all in your hands @ justwise. Be that hero n do the needful.
#bringbackbellong

Not in this case.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by justwise(m): 9:58am On Jul 04, 2019
Alphadoor:

At this stage , I expect you will go ahead and interpret the new Australian migration for everyone since you have decided to oversee the activities of the thread.

If you seriously need the info you stop waiting for someone else to do the reading and interpretation for you and spend some time for research.

Is Bellong the only person with ability to read and understand?

This is the only thread here where all grown up adults are waiting for a single person to read and interpret immigration law for them.

There are more to what is playing out here

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ugsams(m): 10:27am On Jul 04, 2019
justwise:

If you seriously need the info you stop waiting for someone else to do the reading and interpretation for you and spend some time for research.

Is Bellong the only person with ability to read and understand?

This is the only thread here where all grown up adults are waiting for a single person to read and interpret immigration law for them.

There are more to what is playing out here

It's been almost a year since I was active on this thread, I came here as soon as I noticed the situation at hand.

@Justwise, please give Bellong a second chance. He has been really helpful around here and always willing to help out. I have been visiting Nairaland since 2005 and a large part of the time was spent on travel section. In all my experience here, there are very few people who are as resourceful and genuinely helpful as Bellong. I don't really know what happened, but I know he is a very reasonable person and should be able to put things in order if given the chance to. I know him to be a very humble person.

Please consider the plea of the people here including mine. In the little I have read of this whole saga, I haven't seen anyone who has come here to accuse him or justify the ban. Majority supports that he is given a chance. If he is really of a questionable character, many people would have flooded the thread with many accusations.

If he has personally offended you in any way, please forgive him and let's put this whole phase behind us. If there is any condition that you want him to meet before you release him from the ban please make it clear just as you stated what you want before the thread was opened. Thank you Justwise as I hope you consider our plea.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by akari01: 10:45am On Jul 04, 2019
I am such a stickler for rules that when I heard about this ish, it seemed the most logical thing was for the ad poster to delete it and things go back to normal. But you went about it in a high handed manner. Mr justwise, you didn’t let that happen before the ban. And your error was duly pointed out by Bnimz. But you were still high handed about it.
Generalising and collectively insulting everyone’s capability to assimilate and interprete information is uncalled for, and i dare say, not in your place to do so.
You are a moderator, not God of clarity and clear thinking, obviously!! I mean, how is it your intellectual business if i do not know how to interpret Australian immigration rules? As in, what is it exactly that makes you feel you can collectively rubbish people’s efforts and appeal to you?
It is rather unbecoming and uncouth.

Do better!
Be better!
Not for your sake, but for posterity.

justwise:

10 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bnimz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 04, 2019
Justwise, this thread has been derailed.

At this juncture, just put that"Thread Closed" thing on this thread to stop further comments.
However, let the thread remain visible.

I just observed that the first thread is still hidden. If you could make that one visible too, that would be much appreciated.

As I said earlier, the biggest obstacle to a new thread is the historical content of these last two threads. As long as they remain visible and we can link back to them, the content in them will remain useful..

You can proceed to open a new thread as originally planned

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
justwise:

You are wrong and don't seem to know a lot about this issue.

You are another questionable character here with another ID

Questionable character? You are wrong, I never said anything that violates anything.

Maybe you checked from your system when I opened my account.
But that is non of my business.

My account was banned by you because we had an arguments and the suspension was supposed to last till August 2017 or 18 (I have forgotten)

I forgot the password to that account (StAugustineof13). That is by the way.

If you keep on studying me, it will definitely be a waste of time because I am waiting on my complete academic papers and have been on the queue.

Did I played my full cassette or do you need more info?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Experience4u(m): 3:22pm On Jul 04, 2019
#BringBellongBack

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
justwise:

I'm not putting anyone down I'm just pointing out facts, I know the original ID and he has been up to no good in Australian general thread.

Yes bellong has been helpful here just like many people in this section but I will not treat people differently when they deliberately go against the rule and even still denying it.

Contribution here is not in exchange for free ad.

You knows nothing and I have posted my old I.D.
If you need me to go & search through my Inbox to bring up the exact exchange of words between us, it is a small challenge.

And that was when I was still looking towards Study part not Skill part.
I told someone that I could help them get Account for their admission and you saw it as Scamming strategy.
I scale through something and wanted some else to do the same and it became an offence.

I have nothing to hide. If you stays within Abuja @Justwise , I could text you my location.

I am just here (in your platform) to know which changes has been made as I awaits my complete documents. Scamming a Nigerian, how much him fit pay me?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.