Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,506 members, 7,823,187 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (169) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (810568 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Venom104: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by giftwalter: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
Good evening guys,

Please I need your advise on how to proceed.

Here's my situation.

Currently a 400 level student in National open university. Will be through with this by next year March.

Have 5 years freelance experience before I started working for cooperate media house for 3 years now. Can I claim this 5 years in addition to the 3 years?

My job description is Video Producer and its listed on subclass 190. I'm 28 years old.

No IELTS yet.

Pls advise how do I proceed?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by holutee(m): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pls house
I need a sample of CDR for EA Assessment ( Civil engineer) . I will sincerely appreciate anyone response

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bossladyorigina: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Avangard:
Hello seniors in the house, I noticed that NSW has put a stop to invitation for 2018-2019 financial year. What does it portend for ITA hopefuls like me. Has this been the norm for prior financial year? When can we expect them to release the occupation list for the new financial year.

Wow!!!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chi50(f): 1:07am On Jun 22, 2019
bellong:

Yes, if you want to add them. No harm

Thanks, will do that. Praying that they will accept as it is and not ask for anything else down the line.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00am On Jun 22, 2019
chi50:

Thanks, will do that. Praying that they will accept as it is and not ask for anything else down the line.

Sister how are you ? Regards
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ebere272: 5:07am On Jun 22, 2019
bellong:

What do you need help with?..

You can actually assess as a chemical engineer. There is strong relationship between chemical engineering and petroleum. Explore the aspect of chemical engineering in your CDR.

Otherwise, assess as a petroleum engineer and hope a state will start nominating it in the next financial year.
Could I consult privately am onshore, really need more guidance. I have finished writing my cpds, I know you are not an Engineer but you have had vast knowledge with EA, I thought about assessing for chemical Engineering but I just afraid if I would assessed as a professional engineer because of cpd.
I need help going through what I written.
Thanks
I have read a lot of information am getting a bit confused
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MHBS: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
bellong:

I believe you already contacted us prior to coming here but gave different information. So, I am skeptical about taking it further due to the initial conflicting information you provided. If you read this thread and the previous one, you will find information on how to do everything.

Thank you for your honest opinion.

You totally don't understand my work history because is in different areas, I was searching through the Skilled occupation and most occupation suit my experience. the only issue I had was in area of qualification. I gave the information I sent on my Cv because I wanted to explore that career path. I was well informed that it wasn't possible become of my academic qualifications. I had to close that chapter and start exploring in the area of cafe and Restaurant manager, but I still want to get it right to avoid choosing a wrong occupation that won't fly. Am sure the essence of going through it all is to succeed, am trying to see all options base on my different experience. I just don't want to fail. currently as i write am still managing my aunt restaurant, managing my brother creche because he is away, at the same time am working with a clinic as an Administrator, and let me also add I cook bulk food for individuals and I have been doing it for over 6years. so you see is very complicated it is not a straight path like most people I have read on this thread. that is why I needed guidance to avoid making mistakes because Australia is not like nigeria that anything goes. I have proof of being in employment with all this places I mentioned.

NB. I forgot to add that I also worked with a medical NGO as an Administrator for 4 years, in my offer letter it was a full time job, but because of all of the above I was involved with the MD let me work however I want as long as I get the work done.

Thanks I do appreciate your honesty
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2019
Phew... I had to go through all the pages I missed.

Feels good to be back.

Good evening everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
@MHBS,

You should have given this explanation the first time, I would have been able to make better judgement of your work experience but the limited information given and subsequent additional information made me skeptical. Now I understand, apologies for the initial error.

send an email to the address you did before in my signature. This time outline all your Work experience and qualifications in your CV.

If possible, include your husband's CV, he may be the better option as the principal applicant.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 7:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Good morning,

Pls anyone here that can direct on how to assess as a tailor/fashion designer? Seeking this info for a friend
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bligs: 9:46am On Jun 23, 2019
luvluvluv:
Good morning,

Pls anyone here that can direct on how to assess as a tailor/fashion designer? Seeking this info for a friend
Does the person have any technical recognized certificate?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 12:56pm On Jun 23, 2019
bligs:

Does the person have any technical recognized certificate?

She has a diploma certificate issued by her fashion school, same place where she currently works. She also has a degree in microbiology but she's a full time fashion worker
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bligs: 1:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
luvluvluv:

She has a diploma certificate issued by her fashion school, same place where she currently works. She also has a degree in microbiology but she's a full time fashion worker
VETASSESS is the assessing body for fashion designer and the ANZSCO code is 232311, she should read about their requirements, evaluate her certificate, and proceed after positive assessment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kay2ice: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oga Bellong, My PTE test is in two weeks, the person that filled the form erroneously picked study instead of PR as purpose of taking the exam, I want to ask if it has any effect?
bellong:
@Holutee,

Your first step is skills assessment with Engineer Australia.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2019
kay2ice:
Oga Bellong, My PTE test is in two weeks, the person that filled the form erroneously picked study instead of PR as purpose of taking the exam, I want to ask if it has any effect?

You have nothing to worry about. They are interested in your scores not the purpose you fill in the form. The English test I used was written primarily for PhD admission.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 1:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
MHBS:

Congratulations, please did you use an agent or you did the whole process yourself. I keep asking about agent because I have never handled any big project by my self, my husband takes care of major family project, and he has decided not to get involved in this, that I should handle it while he focuses on work and family. Am scared to fail him,myself and the entire family, that is why I keep asking about agents. the only thing I have done so far is international passport for the whole family and I have IELTS 6.5 over all.
@bellong said I should nominate cafe and Restaurant manager. I need help not sure what to do at all.

Well, you're lucky. @Bellong is now a consultant. Contact him.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by applepiepr: 11:45am On Jun 26, 2019
MHBS:

Congratulations, please did you use an agent or you did the whole process yourself. I keep asking about agent because I have never handled any big project by my self, my husband takes care of major family project, and he has decided not to get involved in this, that I should handle it while he focuses on work and family. Am scared to fail him,myself and the entire family, that is why I keep asking about agents. the only thing I have done so far is international passport for the whole family and I have IELTS 6.5 over all.
@bellong said I should nominate cafe and Restaurant manager. I need help not sure what to do at all.

Honestly, the process can be daunting. And in as much as I did the entire process myself, I had help from family who had also migrated before and went through similar process, so I had people checking everything...so I must confess, you will need to find someone that can be your eyes or else you will miss something and that can be costly.

Still, do a lot of research but let IMMI website be your major research and reference site... too many jargon on the internet.

You might also consider an agent if necessary...just be careful, too many fake of those in the market too. Wish you the best.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chebyshev(m): 8:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
@oga bellong , I need to talk to you in private. Please how do I reach you. I have some challenges I would like to discuss with you and it may involve sharing some documents with you and my CV. Please it's urgent
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jefferson2019: 8:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please house I need your help on this.

I hold a Bachelors Degree in Computer Science and I currently work with a telecommunication company as a Cabler (Data and Telecommunication) with over 2 years experience.

Will I get a positive outcome if I asses a Cabler (Data and Telecommunication) considering my degree?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:19am On Jun 27, 2019
jefferson2019:
Please house I need your help on this.

Will I get a positive outcome if I asses a Cabler (Data and Telecommunication) considering my degree?

Why do you want to nominate cabler? Not on 189 list and only Northern Territory sponsors the occupation which is a long thing.

Look for another Closely related occupation on the list. However, if you want to go ahead, you will get a positive assessment as long as you can demonstrate your current experience is a cabler.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by babzy90: 4:41am On Jun 27, 2019
H

(1) (2) (3) ... (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) ... (389) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.