Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (808373 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by edebra0406: 10:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I am interested in migrating to Australia, i saw my profession on the MLTSSL, but on checking with the assessment bodies,i noticed they have three different bodies. Therefore i will like to know if i can use any of the bodies.

Secondly, what is the required amount one most have?

Thirdly,must i write IELTS Academic before assessment?

Thank you all.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 10:56am On Jun 20, 2019
edebra0406:
Hello Everyone,

I am interested in migrating to Australia, i saw my profession on the MLTSSL, but on checking with the assessment bodies,i noticed they have three different bodies. Therefore i will like to know if i can use any of the bodies.

Secondly, what is the required amount one most have?

Thirdly,must i write IELTS Academic before assessment?

Thank you all.

You have not provided any information to assist you. You can't hide details and expect people to perform magic in understanding your situation.

What is the occupation? I guess it is accountant from the numbers of the assessing authority you listed. Yes, you can use any of the three bodies

Each assessing body has her own criteria, there is no one size fits all.

There's no proof of fund required. However, for some state nomination, they require proof of fund in writing but usually not in evidence.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Avangard(m): 1:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hello seniors in the house, I noticed that NSW has put a stop to invitation for 2018-2019 financial year. What does it portend for ITA hopefuls like me. Has this been the norm for prior financial year? When can we expect them to release the occupation list for the new financial year.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MHBS: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2019
applepiepr:

Yes I did.

I submitted company registration document, my founders agreement, and vesting rights letter. It might be different for everyone else, but I think the objective is to be truthful and provide as much evidence as you think is needed.

All the best

Congratulations, please did you use an agent or you did the whole process yourself. I keep asking about agent because I have never handled any big project by my self, my husband takes care of major family project, and he has decided not to get involved in this, that I should handle it while he focuses on work and family. Am scared to fail him,myself and the entire family, that is why I keep asking about agents. the only thing I have done so far is international passport for the whole family and I have IELTS 6.5 over all.
@bellong said I should nominate cafe and Restaurant manager. I need help not sure what to do at all.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by STOWHY: 4:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS. I WILL LIKE TO SPEAK WITH YOU. HAVE SOME PECULIAR SITUATIONS WITH YOU FOR WHICH YOU MAY ADVICE ME. THANKS

Hello All,

Just want to express my gratitude to everyone who helped out when I needed clarity (bellong, chidike). I am happy to announce that I got my 189 visa grant today June 19, 2019.

To encourage everyone, here is my timeline:

EOI: Nov 8, 2018
Invite: Nov 9, 2018
Lodged: Jan 8, 2019
CO Contact: Apr 5, 2019
Responded to CO: Apr 21, 2019
Grant: Jun 19, 2019

Wish all my comrades good luck pursuing your dreams and God almighty we'll grant you favour.

Aussy...am on my way o.....I beg prepare the ground for my arrival.

[/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by F8thy: 5:35pm On Jun 20, 2019
Good evening all. Please I need help. I am married and I read that one of the conditions under the skilled migration visas is that one must not marry or be in any relationship during the period of application. Please I want to ask, which other visa option should we ( I and hubby) go for that can give us permanent residence?. Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MHBS: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2019
farnet:

@MHBS for your consideration... You can of course take it on a consultation basis if u can't handle it. Our Oga here@ bellong, we can all testify to, is a master with a kind heart too. He's over capable and won't decieve you

So how do I take it on on consultation basis with sir belong, I have reached out to him so coach me but he didn't reply.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by julietromeo: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2019
fineyemi:
Good morning my friends. Am in my late 20s and i just graduated from from Osun state University with 4.35 in computer science. I desire to travel to Australia but I don't understand the whole process. I have read so many testimonies on this thread and I wanna be a testimony too.

I want some1 to share me the whole process or procedure or Infact add me to any Australia group, perhaps a work or travel group.

Thanks in anticipation as i await your respond.
09072302086 whatsap
https://www.nairaland.com/3053069/general-guide-australian-permanent-resident
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ebere272: 10:48am On Jun 21, 2019
bellong:

Some states specifically demand to tick only their state in the EOI for state nomination. Go through each state requirements then open different EOI for state that request to tick only them.
Hello Oga bellong,
My occupation just got added to list, petroleum engineering.
I am about starting the assessment with EA,
Although I can't find any state nomination for petroleum engineering.
What's your advice, I can't find anyone with petroleum engineering assessment or invite.
Also, I saw online the invite is at 80 but I am only able to get 70 from my points.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by iammiracle1(m): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2019
MHBS:

So how do I take it on on consultation basis with sir belong, I have reached out to him so coach me but he didn't reply.

Check his signature, i think he has a consultation firm now which you may pay a token but going by his previous and current standing i think it would be worth it...
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chi50(f): 11:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Hi guys, I'm new to this thread and have so far been encouraged by lots of positive stories here. I am in the process of applying for my 190 visa (onshore). However I've come across a hindrance, and so please I need some guidance. On the upload required documents page, I have been asked to provide evidence of overseas and Australian work experience. My confusion now is that I am not claiming any points for work experience as I do not have the necessary documents, especially for the Nigerian work experience(hence the not claiming points). Has anyone been in a similar situation? Any suggestions on how to go about this? I'm trying to avoid any CO contact in the future.

Oga Bellong, please I will really appreciate your response sir.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MHBS: 1:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
iammiracle1:

Check his signature, i think he has a consultation firm now which you may pay a token but going by his previous and current standing i think it would be worth it...

Okay thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
MHBS:

@bellong said I should nominate cafe and Restaurant manager. I need help not sure what to do at all.

I believe you already contacted us prior to coming here but gave different information. So, I am skeptical about taking it further due to the initial conflicting information you provided. If you read this thread and the previous one, you will find information on how to do everything.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
ebere272:

Hello Oga bellong,

What's your advice, I can't find anyone with petroleum engineering assessment or invite.
Also, I saw online the invite is at 80 but I am only able to get 70 from my points.

What do you need help with?..

You can actually assess as a chemical engineer. There is strong relationship between chemical engineering and petroleum. Explore the aspect of chemical engineering in your CDR.

Otherwise, assess as a petroleum engineer and hope a state will start nominating it in the next financial year.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
@chi50,

If you didn't claim any work experience in the EOI, you have nothing to worry. Just discard it, it could be a system glitch.

If you made a mistake in claiming experience in the EOI, the best you can do is to withdraw the application and reapply.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chi50(f): 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
bellong:
@chi50,

If you didn't claim any work experience in the EOI, you have nothing to worry. Just discard it, it could be a system glitch.

If you made a mistake in claiming experience in the EOI, the best you can do is to withdraw the application and reapply.

@bellong,
Thank you for your response Sir, I'm very sure that I didn't claim any points, even during my skills assessment. My worry was because it came out as required docs before payment and so I could not leave it blank. I contacted DHA, and they said I should maybe write a cover letter stating the same and submit in its place. Apparently, this is a new thing now. I have employment offer letters from Nigeria, that's all, no payslips or reference.
My question is, should I submit these employment letters, as well as the cover letter?, and if so, should I then mention that I am not claiming points because I don't have enough docs for proof. I'm worried about submitting too much or too little information. Such a dilemma
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
chi50:

@bellong,
Thank you for your response Sir, I'm very sure that I didn't claim any points, even during my skills assessment. My worry was because it came out as required docs before payment and so I could not leave it blank. I contacted DHA, and they said I should maybe write a cover letter stating the same and submit in its place. Apparently, this is a new thing now. I have employment offer letters from Nigeria, that's all, no payslips or reference.
My question is, should I submit these employment letters, as well as the cover letter?, and if so, should I then mention that I am not claiming points because I don't have enough docs for proof. I'm worried about submitting too much or too little information. Such a dilemma

How many points were you invited with and the breakdown?

The system automatically request for documents for experience and others. You discard what is not important to you and upload what is important. Generally, you don't need supporting evidence for what you are not claiming points for. However, some CO go beyond their job descriptions requesting for work experience. If you included in the application that you worked in Nigeria, you can include the offer letter, this is not compulsory and not necessary except you are claiming points for it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chi50(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
bellong:

How many points were you invited with and the breakdown?

The system automatically request for documents for experience and others. You discard what is not important to you and upload what is important. Generally, you don't need supporting evidence for what you are not claiming points for. However, some CO go beyond their job descriptions requesting for work experience. If you included in the application that you worked in Nigeria, you can include the offer letter, this is not compulsory and not necessary except you are claiming points for it.

Age 30
English 20
Degree 15
Aus study 5.
State sponsorship 5. Total. 75

In the application, when asked for work experience in the past 10 years, I mentioned my Australian and Nigerian work experience. But marked as irrelevant as was not claiming points. I'm just trying to avoid CO contact as much as possible as that could cause further delay. I know I don't need to provide supporting documents, that's why I was surprised when this came up. Maybe they are changing the system.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
chi50:

Age 30
English 20
Degree 15
Aus study 5.
State sponsorship 5. Total. 75

In the application, when asked for work experience in the past 10 years, I mentioned my Australian and Nigerian work experience. But marked as irrelevant as was not claiming points. I'm just trying to avoid CO contact as much as possible as that could cause further delay. I know I don't need to provide supporting documents, that's why I was surprised when this came up. Maybe they are changing the system.

You have nothing to worry about.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chi50(f): 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
bellong:

You have nothing to worry about.
Thanks for your reassurance and prompt response. I can go ahead with the letters as mentioned earlier then, right?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by holutee(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Professionals in the house,
Kindly help me out

BSc Degree - Civil engineering (lautech)

Occupation - Civil engineer

Age - 32 turns 33 next yr January .

Experience : 2012 - present (7+ yrs)

English test - PTE :20

My wife

B. sc in biology and M. Sc in biology and public Heath

English test : Competent

which assessment should i do.

Which one of the sub class should we go for,

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
chi50:

Thanks for your reassurance and prompt response.
I can go ahead with the letters as mentioned earlier then, right?

Yes, if you want to add them. No harm
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
@Holutee,

Your first step is skills assessment with Engineer Australia.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Beamberry23(f): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hello house,
We are interested in relocating to Australia
Please kindly advice on what to do . These are my husband's details
HND (Civil Engineering, Yabatech ), experience 10yrs+
BSc+ (Civil Engineering, Uniport), experience 5yrs+( NSE, COREN)
Both experiences are based on Civil Engineering

I myself have HND but into business

Please kindly advice on
(1) What Language test fits his occupation, PTE or IELTS or can we both write IELTS?
(2) what occupation he can go for to stand a better chance, Is it Civil Engineer, or Civil Engineering Technician.

Please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: ham334488, Mastermindx and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.