Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,725 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (809127 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by loffers(m): 7:28am On Dec 21, 2019
Good morning House, please I have a Bsc in mathematics with about 10years experience in Banking (marketing ). Do i stand a chance of getting a positive assessment
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hartson(m): 12:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Xkoba:

Oga Belong is very right
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bodacious1: 1:34pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you. I've also read the ACS guidelines but needed to be doubly sure. Also, I've been searching for sometime now but want to confirm from those with more experience. Can I use IELTS academic or must it be general?

ogbevireo:

Good morning.
Go to the ACS website and get first hand details for anything you need to submit to them. They have detailed guides for every transaction you will have with them.

No, you will not attach a passport photo to a declaration.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bodacious1: 1:35pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you.

bellong:

No, the person doesn't have to put his passport photo.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by vikmeek: 1:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
Can one still apply for 189 Permanent Resident Visa?

Also has the 491 started ?

I’m currently in Sydney on a student visa but I have 75 points already

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Spiritualgal: 5:37pm On Dec 21, 2019
Good day my people, and compliment of the season. In the spirit of the season, i want to give out " The official guide to PTE Academic pearson test of English academy"textbook. Anyone interested should get in touch. Below is the picture of the book. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 21, 2019
Bodacious1:
Thank you. I've also read the ACS guidelines but needed to be doubly sure. Also, I've been searching for sometime now but want to confirm from those with more experience. Can I use IELTS academic or must it be general?

You can use either.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mamabigboy: 9:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
Spiritualgal:
Good day my people, and compliment of the season. In the spirit of the season, i want to give out " The official guide to PTE Academic pearson test of English academy"textbook. Anyone interested should get in touch. Below is the picture of the book. Thank you

God bless you. I am interested please.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bodacious1: 10:28pm On Dec 21, 2019
Thank you.

ogbevireo:

You can use either.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Chijiuba: 11:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
ridoh:
Hello House, I have a logged 489 VISA, CO contacted me yesterday for evidence of payment of my salary when employed at a company I am claiming a year from. I worked with this company between 2008 to 2010, I received by salary by hand, No pension, No payslip and Tax was not remmitted. I paid a three year Tax myself this year, any advice on what to do further?

Please I sent you a DM
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by hartson(m): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2019
Spiritualgal:

Nice of you
I need a copy plz.
I will send you an email.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:30am On Dec 22, 2019
loffers:
Good morning House, please I have a Bsc in mathematics with about 10years experience in Banking (marketing ). Do i stand a chance of getting a positive assessment
Which university did you graduate from?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:32am On Dec 22, 2019
vikmeek:
Can one still apply for 189 Permanent Resident Visa?

Also has the 491 started ?

I’m currently in Sydney on a student visa but I have 75 points already
Of course 491 has started. Some applicants have even gotten grant already.

Can you give a breakdown of the 75 points to help give a proper answer?
Also, which occupation will you be nominating?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by metrecube(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2019
tunlex01:

Grant on 491? That's pretty fast.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trendingsleek: 8:49pm On Dec 22, 2019
Please house, done ielts with overall 7 band. Am a scientist and pharmacologist, what next should I do ? I pray next year meets me in good stand with Aussie.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:23am On Dec 23, 2019
metrecube:

Grant on 491? That's pretty fast.

It's a priority visa as stated by DHA prior to November 16 and it seems they want to keep to their word.

It's just that most nomination requirements are a bit stringent this time.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 12:25am On Dec 23, 2019
trendingsleek:
Please house, done ielts with overall 7 band. Am a scientist and pharmacologist, what next should I do ? I pray next year meets me in good stand with Aussie.

This info is not enough to help give an opinion;
Use the format below

Educational qualifications with dates awarded
Awarding University(ies)
Course of study
Job title(s)
Years of experience
If you are married, provide your spouse's details in the same order as above
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Orofun1: 12:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
Looks like NSW is kinda straight forward a little bit...5yrs experience if your occupation is listed and you are offshore, or maybe there are other conditions that I am not seeing
tunlex01:

It's a priority visa as stated by DHA prior to November 16 and it seems they want to keep to their word.

It's just that most nomination requirements are a bit stringent this time.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Obyroli: 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2019
Good Afternoon ,
Pls can someone help me with sample for acs work reference letter.
Thank you

Oga tunlex01 pls I sent you a mail
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
Orofun1:
Looks like NSW is kinda straight forward a little bit...5yrs experience if your occupation is listed and you are offshore, or maybe there are other conditions that I am not seeing

That's also stringent. Not everyone has 5 years approved experience.

IT's only better because the regional areas are not handling it directly like it used to be in previous periods
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by metrecube(m): 3:53pm On Dec 23, 2019
tunlex01:

That's also stringent. Not everyone has 5 years approved experience.

IT's only better because the regional areas are not handling it directly like it used to be in previous periods
You are right but it is still better than SA that is asking for 85 points and Victoria and others that are looking Candidate with job offer. NSW is d option God wants to use for me come mid January.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stepo707: 10:49pm On Dec 23, 2019
tunlex01:

Maybe you meant nomination not grant

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:20am On Dec 24, 2019
Obyroli:
Good Afternoon ,
Pls can someone help me with sample for acs work reference letter.
Thank you

Oga tunlex01 pls I sent you a mail

Check Vetassess sample reference letter here
https://www.vetassess.com.au/skills-assessment-for-migration/professional-occupations/eligibility-criteria

I have responded to your email.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:20am On Dec 24, 2019
stepo707:

Maybe you meant nomination not grant

I didn't mean nomination....it was grant.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 2:23am On Dec 24, 2019
metrecube:

You are right but it is still better than SA that is asking for 85 points and Victoria and others that are looking Candidate with job offer. NSW is d option God wants to use for me come mid January.

Yeah, you are right. It's favourable to individual according to his/her occupation. For some, SA is their saving grace and only option.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stepo707: 3:11am On Dec 24, 2019
tunlex01:

I didn't mean nomination....it was grant.
That was quick then.probably took a week or two
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by victor54: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2019
Where can Electrical/mechanical/electronic engineers apply
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by metrecube(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2019
victor54:
Where can Electrical/mechanical/electronic engineers apply
Engineer Australia. Google it.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by victor54: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2019
metrecube:

Engineer Australia. Google it.
I mean which state/region is presently accepting offshore electrical/mechanical engineers
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by metrecube(m): 9:17pm On Dec 24, 2019
victor54:

I mean which state/region is presently accepting offshore electrical/mechanical engineers
https://www.anzscosearch.com/
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by loffers(m): 10:58pm On Dec 24, 2019
tunlex01:

Which university did you graduate from?
University of Ado Ekiti
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by olystic: 11:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Queensland regional and southern Australia regional which has more job prospect for a fitter

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.