Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (314) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (807519 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stifo2012: 2:07am On Mar 15, 2022
I can still remember submitting my pension, tax statement, payslips and employment letters to DHA and still got a CO contact asking for further proofs of work. My bank statement was what i had to resort to and it worked.
All i will advise is that verifiable documents should be used as case officers differs.

A signed bank statement does not count as 3rd party documentation for DHA, EA and ACS although TRA will accept it.
In addition, income tax statement is not mandatory. It's either pension or tax. Tax statement is a good-have but not a must have if there is other 3rd party document.
[/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2022
tunlex01:

Crusader sterling

Hello the great Aussie oracle! I have come to consult again grin...please pardon my epistle again!

So I eventually got a positive outcome from EA in what seems like a pyrrhic victory not with the back and forth on my pension statement account. However, I am really miffed again! This assessor must be sent by village people. He chopped off 3yrs of my 10yrs because of same pension statement! embarassed

So I worked at a firm between July 2012 and January 2016.My appointment letter and a reference letter from same organization stating the years I worked were submitted as part of my documents. Also was a lot of payslips covering those years. The firm did not pay my pension between July 2012 and October 2014 but we eventually opened a pension account in October 2014 and they paid all the backlog into the account in January 2015.This is clearly seen in the statement of account as July 2012-October 2014.They also continued remitting subsequent pension payments thereon. Now ,when Leadway gave me a cover letter, they only stipulated when my account was opened with them(January 2015) to when the firm stopped paying in(October 2015).I categorically explained on the portal that the statement contains a lumpsum of backlogs from July 2012 that I started working to October 2014.I also feel the company failed to remit the remaining months I spent with them but then I have a ref letter from same firm showing my start and stop dates!(oyinbo sef no dey use number 6 sometimes sha o)In fact my current work experience which is July 2019-till date with relevant backing documents is stated as July 2019-May 2021!the dud has chopped off another 1 year when I am still currently working embarassed

In the outcome letter, the assessor only started counting my years of experience from January 2015!(actually counted jan 2015-October 2015 for me for a place where I worked between July 2012 nd Jan 2016!!!)he obviously only relied on my pension statement ;so what is the essence of the ref letter embarassed embarassed embarassed

1. Instead of an appeal(for now),can I reach them to complain?

2.do you have an idea how long an appeal takes?

3. can I still claim my 8yrs and above on skill select which I already calculated as 15 points ?since they will still request from me documents to back up my claims or are they relying on EA analysis for my years of experience?

why this annoys/pains me is I have 85 points but with years of experience less than 8,it reduces to 80...I do not have the luxury of age to wait till January to clock 8 years(according to what EA assessed for me) cry embarassed.e b like say na frustrated assessor pick my case

I await your advice based on the above. thanks for your support always
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 7:25am On Mar 16, 2022
stifo2012:
I can still remember submitting my pension, tax statement, payslips and employment letters to DHA and still got a CO contact asking for further proofs of work. My bank statement was what i had to resort to and it worked.
All i will advise is that verifiable documents should be used as case officers differs.

A signed bank statement does not count as 3rd party documentation for DHA, EA and ACS although TRA will accept it.
In addition, income tax statement is not mandatory. It's either pension or tax. Tax statement is a good-have but not a must have if there is other 3rd party document.
In your case, there could be reasons why DHA requested for additional proof but it does not change that Bank statement is not a 3rd party documents accepted by those bodies I listed in my previous post.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 7:37am On Mar 16, 2022
soulamanne:

Hello the great Aussie oracle! I have come to consult again grin...please pardon my epistle again!

So I eventually got a positive outcome from EA in what seems like a pyrrhic victory not with the back and forth on my pension statement account. However, I am really miffed again! This assessor must be sent by village people. He chopped off 3yrs of my 10yrs because of same pension statement! embarassed

So I worked at a firm between July 2012 and January 2016.My appointment letter and a reference letter from same organization stating the years I worked were submitted as part of my documents. Also was a lot of payslips covering those years. The firm did not pay my pension between July 2012 and October 2014 but we eventually opened a pension account in October 2014 and they paid all the backlog into the account in January 2015.This is clearly seen in the statement of account as July 2012-October 2014.They also continued remitting subsequent pension payments thereon. Now ,when Leadway gave me a cover letter, they only stipulated when my account was opened with them(January 2015) to when the firm stopped paying in(October 2015).I categorically explained on the portal that the statement contains a lumpsum of backlogs from July 2012 that I started working to October 2014.I also feel the company failed to remit the remaining months I spent with them but then I have a ref letter from same firm showing my start and stop dates!(oyinbo sef no dey use number 6 sometimes sha o)In fact my current work experience which is July 2019-till date with relevant backing documents is stated as July 2019-May 2021!the dud has chopped off another 1 year when I am still currently working embarassed

In the outcome letter, the assessor only started counting my years of experience from January 2015!(actually counted jan 2015-October 2015 for me for a place where I worked between July 2012 nd Jan 2016!!!)he obviously only relied on my pension statement ;so what is the essence of the ref letter embarassed embarassed embarassed

3. can I still claim my 8yrs and above on skill select which I already calculated as 15 points ?since they will still request from me documents to back up my claims or are they relying on EA analysis for my years of experience?

why this annoys/pains me is I have 85 points but with years of experience less than 8,it reduces to 80...I do not have the luxury of age to wait till January to clock 8 years(according to what EA assessed for me) cry embarassed.e b like say na frustrated assessor pick my case

Firstly, congratulations on your positive assessment.
EA is clear, only years with adequate 3rd party documents will be approved.
Please attach a screenshot showing the information of July 2012 to 214 (remove all personal details). You should not have accepted the letter from Leadway. You should have requested them to put it in the cover letter that they received a lump sum for those initial periods.
COs (assessing bodies or DHA) don't work with emotions; they follow guidelines. If your company stopped paying pension,reference letter cannot substitute for pension statement. So, I don't think that is the CO's fault.
Why is your current workplace stopped at May 2021? Do you reckon is any of the documents you submitted or reference letter dates?
Clarify all these then send a 'lovely' stinker to them via email detailing how stressed the assessment made you, the length of time and the impact of their wrong decision on your life and specify what you want as resolution (be specific that an appeal would not be a solution after all you the back and forth with the CO).

No you can't claim the 8 years experience
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2022
tunlex01:

Firstly, congratulations on your positive assessment.
EA is clear, only years with adequate 3rd party documents will be approved.
Please attach a screenshot showing the information of July 2012 to 214 (remove all personal details). You should not have accepted the letter from Leadway. You should have requested them to put it in the cover letter that they received a lump sum for those initial periods.
COs (assessing bodies or DHA) don't work with emotions; they follow guidelines. If your company stopped paying pension,reference letter cannot substitute for pension statement. So, I don't think that is the CO's fault.
Why is your current workplace stopped at May 2021? Do you reckon is any of the documents you submitted or reference letter dates?
Clarify all these then send a 'lovely' stinker to them via email detailing how stressed the assessment made you, the length of time and the impact of their wrong decision on your life and specify what you want as resolution (be specific that an appeal would not be a solution after all you the back and forth with the CO).

No you can't claim the 8 years experience

1.Please attach a screenshot showing the information of July 2012 to 214....see attached with the lump sum description in red mark
2.You should not have accepted the letter ...I actually sent them anther mail to please state that.no replies and I did not want to wait any longer to return the docs to EA plus I felt logic would prevail with a ref letter from the same firm already stating my start and stop dates. For the missing ones ,I cannot blame the CO truly but again I felt the ref letter with start and stop dates would suffice. Funny thing is my employment period between Feb 2016-Jun 2019 also had missing remittances but dude granted the whole 3 yrs. grin
3.Beats me why he had to cap my current work place as May 2021.yes ,my ref letter indicates when I joined and that I currently work there. again, the guy must have relied on my pension statement alone to draw his conclusion because the last month in that doc is Mar 2022 though no remittance has been paid there yet;last payment was Feb 2022(they did a global search on me between June 2014 and Mar 2022 as that is how the always pull statements)...I believe CO must have read Mar 2022 as May 2021(just me thinking though)

I have already fired them a mail stating my strong reservation and letting them know this is a pure case of oversight .I have also put a call across to them; customer care agent confirmed my mail had been seen and referred to the CO to give reasons or correct. I am hoping this will not drag into an appeal(I was advised there is a call for review first before an appeal).I also let them know this is more like a complaint. I am hoping/praying they can re-issue another one correcting the errors.(500AUSD for appeal this time no be beans and I no fit let go of the 5 points I swear grin)

Well I thought as much that I won't be able to claim 8yrs on skillselect so i have to wait till this is all sorted out...thanks for always dropping your inputs and advice. And pardon my long tale all the time; I always like to clarify issues and put in right context in order to get the right advice/response

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2022
soulamanne:

1.Please attach a screenshot showing the information of July 2012 to 214....see attached with the lump sum description in red mark
2.You should not have accepted the letter ...I actually sent them anther mail to please state that.no replies and I did not want to wait any longer to return the docs to EA plus I felt logic would prevail with a ref letter from the same firm already stating my start and stop dates. For the missing ones ,I cannot blame the CO truly but again I felt the ref letter with start and stop dates would suffice. Funny thing is my employment period between Feb 2016-Jun 2019 also had missing remittances but dude granted the whole 3 yrs. grin
3.Beats me why he had to cap my current work place as May 2021.yes ,my ref letter indicates when I joined and that I currently work there. again, the guy must have relied on my pension statement alone to draw his conclusion because the last month in that doc is Mar 2022 though no remittance has been paid there yet;last payment was Feb 2022(they did a global search on me between June 2014 and Mar 2022 as that is how the always pull statements)...I believe CO must have read Mar 2022 as May 2021(just me thinking though)

I have already fired them a mail stating my strong reservation and letting them know this is a pure case of oversight .I have also put a call across to them; customer care agent confirmed my mail had been seen and referred to the CO to give reasons or correct. I am hoping this will not drag into an appeal(I was advised there is a call for review first before an appeal).I also let them know this is more like a complaint. I am hoping/praying they can re-issue another one correcting the errors.(500AUSD for appeal this time no be beans and I no fit let go of the 5 points I swear grin)

Well I thought as much that I won't be able to claim 8yrs on skillselect so i have to wait till this is all sorted out...thanks for always dropping your inputs and advice. And pardon my long tale all the time; I always like to clarify issues and put in right context in order to get the right advice/response

This is likely a rookie CO mistake but don't fall for it.
Stand your ground that you will not be paying an extra dime and you need them to expedite action.
If they come up with any stupid appeal, reject it and let them know if this does not get resolved ASAP, you will be reporting them to the Ombudsman (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission).
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 11:56am On Mar 16, 2022
soulamanne:

Stand your ground that you will not be paying an extra dime and you need them to expedite action.
If they come up with any stupid appeal, reject it and let them know if this does not get resolved ASAP, you will be reporting them to the Ombudsman (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission). This should be your last resort.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2022
tunlex01:

If they come up with any stupid appeal, reject it and let them know if this does not get resolved ASAP, you will be reporting them to the Ombudsman (Australian Competition & Consumer Commission). This should be your last resort.

THE GREAT AUSSIE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN grin!GOD BLESS YOU BROTHER....GOD BLESS YOU!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by farnet: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
Wow! I have exactly the same pension issue as you. Resumed work same 2012, but pension remittances started same 2015. Same employer�

I pulled through anyways, getting my whole years from EA. Just that same explanation of lumped sum in the pension statement. My PFA, ARMs also have a membership certificate that states every details including the employer and the date I joined...I submitted that too. Didnt get any query from EA with respect to pension.

I will add that you follow the advice of the gurus dem, @tunlex01 et Al
Goodluck

soulamanne:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ropodinho1960(m): 11:45pm On Mar 16, 2022
What is the best way for nurse to migrate to Australia is it through school or skill migrants.
Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 4:35am On Mar 17, 2022
Good morning @Tunlex,
Please, can I use my EA assessment for professional engineer to apply as engineering technician? Or should I do a new assessment and with which body? I figured NSW is not inviting offshore civil engineers in all the RDA but some are inviting civil engineering technicians. Please, advise. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by royalfly(m): 10:55pm On Mar 18, 2022
How can i migrate to australia with my husband and two kids. I have my masters in chemistry and have worked about 8 years in the chemistry lab in a nigerian university i and my husband are below 35 years. My husband also has his masters. Please someone should advice me on how i can get a successful assessment as well as how we can proceed. I am the principal applicant
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by soulamanne(m): 8:33am On Mar 20, 2022
royalfly:
How can i migrate to australia with my husband and two kids. I have my masters in chemistry and have worked about 8 years in the chemistry lab in a nigerian university i and my husband are below 35 years. My husband also has his masters. Please someone should advice me on how i can get a successful assessment as well as how we can proceed. I am the principal applicant

quote tunlex01 with your case..he will surely provide you with all you need to know.some other people can too but trust him to give you the best low down.it may take few days but he will surely respond to your enquiry once you quote it with his handle

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by royalfly(m): 1:42pm On Mar 20, 2022
soulamanne:

quote tunlex01 with your case..he will surely provide you with all you need to know.some other people can too but trust him to give you the best low down.it may take few days but he will surely respond to your enquiry once you quote it with his handle

Thank you so much, doing that right away
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by royalfly(m): 1:54pm On Mar 20, 2022
tunlex01:

Good day @tunlex01, please i need your advice as well as a guide on how i can achieve this family dream of traveling to australia. I feel we have what it takes to migrate. Our profile is as follows.

My husband profile: bsc, Msc all in Geography majoring in environmental management working in a federal university.

My profile: bsc Msc all in chemistry. Working in the chemistry lab in the same federal university.

We both have 8 to 9 years experience in the university we are both under 40 years of age. 2 kids.

Please sir, i dont mind a personal contact so that you can guide us properly. I intend to be the principal applicant. Thank you so much.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 11:25pm On Mar 20, 2022
I need some help. I applied for 489 in August 2019 and still waiting for a grant. Meanwhile, my fiancée has been in Australia on students visa since 2018. Now, she’s on 485 which will expire by October. She came offshore this week and we’re now married in Nigeria. Is it wise for her to notify DHA and file for me as she’s already being sponsored by her employer to get PR or I just wait till to get a grant for my 489? Even though I’m tired of waiting
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by judisco2019: 12:37am On Mar 21, 2022
tunlex01:

Yes, TRA allows that.
Read through TRa website for all the requirements
Okay boss. Thanks always.

My OND transcript is ready and with me but I am yet to get my HND transcript and it seems it will take a lot of time due to some changes in my school.

Can I proceed with just OND since I have over 10 years post OND working experience in my field or must I wait for my HND transcript.?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:22pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ropodinho1960:
What is the best way for nurse to migrate to Australia is it through school or skill migrants.
Thanks
Options:
1. School - expensive
2. Skilled migration - use your spouse if married
3. UK - few years then cross to AU
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 21, 2022
yungmin:
Good morning @Tunlex,
Please, can I use my EA assessment for professional engineer to apply as engineering technician? Or should I do a new assessment and with which body? I figured NSW is not inviting offshore civil engineers in all the RDA but some are inviting civil engineering technicians. Please, advise. Thanks
No you cannot use the same EA result for a technician occupation. You need to identify the occupation you want to assess, and check www.anzscosearch.com to ascertain the assessing authority and we can tak it up from there.
You can assess with EA for the new occupation or any other authority
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
royalfly:

Check the occupation list to see the occupation you can nominate.
Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there

then provide these details.

Course of study
Educational qualifications with dates awarded (ND/HND/Bsc/Msc/PhD)
Awarding University(ies)
Job title(s)
Years of experience
If you are married, provide your spouse's details in the same order as above

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2022
donpaulo44:
I need some help. I applied for 489 in August 2019 and still waiting for a grant. Meanwhile, my fiancée has been in Australia on students visa since 2018. Now, she’s on 485 which will expire by October. She came offshore this week and we’re now married in Nigeria. Is it wise for her to notify DHA and file for me as she’s already being sponsored by her employer to get PR or I just wait till to get a grant for my 489? Even though I’m tired of waiting
Waiting or her applying for you will not fast-track the process.
First, you need to notify DHA that your status has changed. I'm not sure you are allowed to get married while waiting for 489. You are to land first then get married. Not notifying DHA can also be an issue if they found out.
Is your spouse already on a PR visa or employer is still processing?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 2:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
tunlex01:

Waiting or her applying for you will not fast-track the process.
First, you need to notify DHA that your status has changed. I'm not sure you are allowed to get married while waiting for 489. You are to land first then get married. Not notifying DHA can also be an issue if they found out.
Is your spouse already on a PR visa or employer is still processing?

Employer just started the process, she’s not on PR yet.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by yungmin: 6:59am On Mar 22, 2022
tunlex01:

No you cannot use the same EA result for a technician occupation. You need to identify the occupation you want to assess, and check www.anzscosearch.com to ascertain the assessing authority and we can tak it up from there.
You can assess with EA for the new occupation or any other authority

Thanks alot @ tunlex. I checked and the assessing body is VETASSESS. I will check to see the requirements for assessment

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by heroyalsexiness(f): 11:13am On Mar 22, 2022
tunlex01:

Check the occupation list to see the occupation you can nominate.
Visit www.anzscosearch.com
You may need to register on the website to view the details below
On the top middle page click "Lists" (on a laptop/computer) or click the Hamburger sign (3 horizontal lines) to select "Lists" if you are using a mobile device
Go through the 3 lists MLTSSL, STSOL and ROL
Click any of the occupations that best relate to what you do.
When you click the occupation, scroll down to 'Anzsco code' and scroll to 'Tasks'
Check if the tasks relate to the occupation you have selected.
Revert here with occupation(s) you deem relate to what you do and we will take it up from there

then provide these details.

Course of study
Educational qualifications with dates awarded (ND/HND/Bsc/Msc/PhD)
Awarding University(ies)
Job title(s)
Years of experience
If you are married, provide your spouse's details in the same order as above
My occupation is chemist
My husband and I are 36 years old
My English test results is 7.5
Course of study is chemistry
Edu qualifications we have a Masters degree in our respective fields
I schooled at University of Benin while my husband schooled at Abraka
I am a chemical technologist while my husband is an environmentalist
We have 8years of working experience.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:08am On Mar 23, 2022
heroyalsexiness:

My occupation is chemist
My husband and I are 36 years old
My English test results is 7.5
Course of study is chemistry
Edu qualifications we have a Masters degree in our respective fields
I schooled at University of Benin while my husband schooled at Abraka
I am a chemical technologist while my husband is an environmentalist
We have 8years of working experience.

Hi, are you able to follow the format clearly and add qualification dates is missing and years. For example
English test: list each band result
Course:
Edu: Uniben (19XX), Master (20XX)
Job titles: Chemist (20XX - 20XX)

Use same format for spouse too so we can identify who has better chance of being the PA
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:10am On Mar 23, 2022
donpaulo44:

Employer just started the process, she’s not on PR yet.
Oh. I'm not sure how to advise you now.
What was your points when you got ITA? Now that you are married, if your points will change, then that may lead to NJL.
Check that your point is not changing and notify DHA on your immiaccount.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by donpaulo44(m): 10:57am On Mar 23, 2022
tunlex01:

Oh. I'm not sure how to advise you now.
What was your points when you got ITA? Now that you are married, if your points will change, then that may lead to NJL.
Check that your point is not changing and notify DHA on your immiaccount.

Thank You. My point was 75 then. I’ve decided to continue waiting. Thanks for your time
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Cordynator(m): 12:52am On Mar 24, 2022
Good morning house, please I'm new here. Watched different videos on YouTube and I was directed here. I have few questions please.
I have two certificates, one is on the priority list while the other isn't, both are different courses and I have work experiences in both.
I have OND and HND in Electrical Engineering( 2009-2016)
B.tech Agricultural Science is 2014-2022.
I also want to move with my wife, does she need to assess her certificate too?
If I decide to use my b.tech (which isn't on the priority list is that a minus) or can I use both.
Does my spouse need to write English test too?
What other things do I need to do. Is it only assessment one is paying for and what documents do they assess?...... @tunlex01
I would really appreciate a comprehensive response. Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Mcslize: 11:09am On Mar 24, 2022
Hello cumrade, they now charge a fee to use this site? Just found this now @ tunlex01

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2022
donpaulo44:

Thank You. My point was 75 then. I’ve decided to continue waiting. Thanks for your time
Lol...you get choice before smiley
It's up to you if you want to notify since your spouse is already in AU. but you may not be able to apply for Pr for each other.
As your marriage details will show that it was prior to your visa grant
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:26pm On Mar 24, 2022
Cordynator:
Good morning house, please I'm new here. Watched different videos on YouTube and I was directed here. I have few questions please.
I have two certificates, one is on the priority list while the other isn't, both are different courses and I have work experiences in both.
I have OND and HND in Electrical Engineering( 2009-2016)
B.tech Agricultural Science is 2014-2022.
I also want to move with my wife, does she need to assess her certificate too?
If I decide to use my b.tech (which isn't on the priority list is that a minus) or can I use both.
Does my spouse need to write English test too?
What other things do I need to do. Is it only assessment one is paying for and what documents do they assess?...... @tunlex01
I would really appreciate a comprehensive response. Thank you.
Your BTech degree won't do you any good for the application as only experience after graduation is counted and not anything before.
You also talked about your qualifications and not your experience. Please read a bit up on this page and check the format.
Your spouse may also be a better primary applicant if we know the details.
You can't use both certificates as they are not related.
Yes, English result is required for spouse as it adds to your point
Please read this thread thoroughly to have a brief (especially the first few pages) to have a better understanding

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 1:27pm On Mar 24, 2022
Mcslize:
Hello cumrade, they now charge a fee to use this site? Just found this now @ tunlex01
yes o, it's no longer free. They started late last year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (311) (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

Viewing this topic: judemurphy(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.