Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (806985 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kessel: 3:37am On Jul 20, 2018
@bellong, l@solitin and other Gurus in the house,please anyone ever had an experience of excess luggage with South African airways and what is their charge,am flying today but just finished packing and discovered my luggage’s are above specified 23kg x2
Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by rudyislife: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2018
Good morning all,please I want to clarify some information here,to claim Points in English competency can Academic PTE be Used?because I see that Engineer Australia accepts Academic PTE and My IELTS is already expired,it would be wise to just write the Academic PTE if accepted instead of writing IELTS,look forward to your response
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by diggy4real: 7:20am On Jul 20, 2018
rudyislife:
Good morning all,please I want to clarify some information here,to claim Points in English competency can Academic PTE be Used?because I see that Engineer Australia accepts Academic PTE and My IELTS is already expired,it would be wise to just write the Academic PTE if accepted instead of writing IELTS,look forward to your response
Yes. PTE - Academic is acceptable.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by rudyislife: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2018
diggy4real:

Yes. PTE - Academic is acceptable.
thanks for your prompt response ��������
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by flyca: 9:03am On Jul 20, 2018
Hello all, please may I ask.

My original transcript is in two languages (one line of Language A, one line of English Languange in successions). Please do you think that I should make a new translation of this document to only English again?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by karlboss: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2018
Australia just dey my mind God please do it for me
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2018
kessel:
@bellong, l@solitin and other Gurus in the house,please anyone ever had an experience of excess luggage with South African airways and what is their charge,am flying today but just finished packing and discovered my luggage’s are above specified 23kg x2
Thanks

You could have called the airline to clarify what their excess luggage charge is. Or you can do away with certain item that can be purchased easily over there.

Safe flight

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jprince93: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2018
Sylverkachi:

(1) NO

(2) I dnt think having a 2.2 will be a problem. Let him jst write a good CDR(probably with his school project, IT.....etc)

(3) proof that you av been in a genuine and continuing relationship for atleast 12 months before the date you lodge ur application. such as:
a) Joint bank account statement.
(b) Billing account in joint names.
(c) Joint leases or mortgages.

Thanks for the prompt reply. I really appreciate.
But based on your number 3 reply, if we have a marriage certificate then there is no need for any of those requirements?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by rubyking: 11:05am On Jul 20, 2018
please i am new here, and need some coaching on how to achieve 190 or 489 nomination. I need to access the direct skills assessment for a Dental Technician somebody help!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Sylverkachi: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jprince93:

But based on your number 3 reply, if we have a marriage certificate then there is no need for any of those requirements?
YES, No need. Bcuz you guys are married.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Idiebube110: 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2018
Hi verocharles, please do you have any CDR samples you can send me? I'm also an Electrical Engineer.

Thanks

[quotee author=verocharles post=68287708]Please I need an Electrical Engineer in the house who has gotten positive in EA assessment to help me review my CDR before I submit it to EA. Thanks [/quote]
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2018
Jprince93:

With a marriage certificate you still need all of those documents especially if the marriage is less than a year and no children yet
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Blessingt0936: 6:39pm On Jul 20, 2018
Blessingt0936:

Please i need an advice.... I want to have my assessment with TRA Next Week. But am scared of wasting 1000$. Considering the following

1. My transcript does not have my school website and email indicated on it. It only the name and address with stamp

2. Will they recognize OND from a state polytechnic ( Osun state polytechnic Iree) as AQF diploma

Please i need an answer to this house, @bellong
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by verocharles(m): 7:30pm On Jul 20, 2018
[quote author=Idiebube110 post=69549599]Hi verocharles, please do you have any CDR samples you can send me? I'm also an Electrical Engineer.

Thanks

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BznTUgIfmjS6NHFmcVlyeFB5a2c?usp=sharing

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 11:23pm On Jul 20, 2018
http://www.iscah.com/estimates-will-get-189-eoi-invitation/

see above link for Iscah's estimates on your concern.

Ytechconst:
Hello All

Just a quick clarification about the new points update effective from July 1st. How possible is it to get an ITA for 189 skilled independent visa for PR? Points calculated below:

Skill and trade qualification in Cabinetmaking.

30points for age 32,

15points for 8years work experience

10points for trades qualification(assessed by TRA)

10points for language requirement(IELTS 7.0)

Total : 65point.

Suggestions and advice will be highly appreciated.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jul 20, 2018
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jandedfelloh: 5:04am On Jul 21, 2018
Please guys. has anyone assesed with TRA using a company without a website. My previous company doesn't have a website. hope it wont be a problem
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kessel: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kessel: 6:26am On Jul 21, 2018
Thanks
I did but not picking,I paid through my nose. Spent over 100k and the stress involved too. It’s not an experience I wish anyone
jayooh:

You could have called the airline to clarify what their excess luggage charge is. Or you can do away with certain item that can be purchased easily over there.

Safe flight
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by horlakay(m): 7:51am On Jul 21, 2018
I greet everyone in d house
please can any material engineer who has gotten a positive assessment help me with their cdr report. I want to use it as a guide to write my own and not plagiarize.... thanks and.....God bless
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2018
kessel:
Thanks
I did but not picking,I paid through my nose. Spent over 100k and the stress involved too. It’s not an experience I wish anyone

That's a lot.
What did you carry?

Honestly I don't see myself carrying any sort of foodstuff when I eventually travel.
Just the clothes I'll need and few personal effects.
Shebi people living there don't have food I can but to eat.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
wapu:

That's a lot.
What did you carry?

Honestly I don't see myself carrying any sort of foodstuff when I eventually travel.
[b]Just the clothes [/b]I'll need and few personal effects.
Shebi people living there don't have food I can but to eat.

Shebi people living there don't have clothes you can buy to wear cheesy

Well I believe you just need to be moderate in packing stuffs generally. You done wanna land there and start buying buying everything at rates unimaginable when u could have helped yourself with some from home. Whatever is a necessity to the affected individual should be provided for.

There are many more expensea to think about upon arrival.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 8:52am On Jul 21, 2018
kessel:
Thanks
how many kg extra did u have?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kessel: 10:12am On Jul 21, 2018
Extra 23kg and my supposed hand luggage was withheld also for being over 7kg� so i will have to pay for that one again or ask someone to go pick it up at the airport. Because of tight schedule,had to ask someone to book my flight and the supposed agent didn’t help matters. No reservations for 18hrs layover,had to pay $198 so I can atleast sleep small.
jayooh:
how many kg extra did u have?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 11:26am On Jul 21, 2018
kessel:
Extra 23kg and my supposed hand luggage was withheld also for being over 7kg� so i will have to pay for that one again or ask someone to go pick it up at the airport. Because of tight schedule,had to ask someone to book my flight and the supposed agent didn’t help matters. No reservations for 18hrs layover,had to pay $198 so I can atleast sleep small.
I don't get, are you not meant to carry your hand luggage by yourself? Was it left at MMIA or where? In whose care was it left?

Travelling tip: if you can avoid travelling with the trolley boxes please do, it gives some edge in kg as boxes already weight 3-5kg if not more being empty. Light leather or sport fabric bags can do. IMO

Travellers can also use a bathroom scale to check their luggage mass while packing. So you're not caught unaware at the point of exit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by kessel: 12:47pm On Jul 21, 2018
Was given a tag by the airline staff.
When I pay in Australia, it will be sent with the next flight.
So she said.. I really over carried oo
jayooh:

I don't get, are you not meant to carry your hand luggage by yourself? Was it left at MMIA or where? In whose care was it left?

Travelling tip: if you can avoid travelling with the trolley boxes please do, it gives some edge in kg as boxes already weight 3-5kg if not more being empty. Light leather or sport fabric bags can do. IMO

Travellers can also use a bathroom scale to check their luggage mass while packing. So you're not caught unaware at the point of exit.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 21, 2018
jayooh:

Shebi people living there don't have clothes you can buy to wear cheesy

Well I believe you just need to be moderate in packing stuffs generally. You done wanna land there and start buying buying everything at rates unimaginable when u could have helped yourself with some from home. Whatever is a necessity to the affected individual should be provided for.

There are many more expensea to think about upon arrival.

Lolz.

True.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by rudyislife: 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2018
Please which list is Chemical Engineeringcant seem to access the list of occupations on the website
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:05am On Jul 22, 2018
rudyislife:
Please which list is Chemical Engineeringcant seem to access the list of occupations on the website

They flagged that occupation 2years back, i was surprise seeing it there last year.

But all hope is not lost as SA are still nominating, although with their usual conditions attached.

And the major hope lies on NSW re-opening their portal.
Best of luck buddy.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Olvic: 5:11am On Jul 22, 2018
Hi everyone, God bless the contributors of all the Aussie infomations I have read which renewed our hope of Australia PR
I need help, pls can anyone take me through how to get assessed by VETASSESS I studied
B.A Agricultural Extension & Rural Development
(Second Class Lower Division) UI
I have 10years experience I want to apply as agricultural consultant 234111
The Farm I works with does not have website.
I am complete newbie here.
Pls how do I start this journey pls advice
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Jprince93: 11:19am On Jul 22, 2018
Bosses and upcoming Bosses,
Please i need help with PTE materials and Cdr samples for civil engineering or any other engineering.
Please you can forward to my mail.
Thanks for your kind gesture.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.