Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:08 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (810058 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ejadike(m): 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
trastar:

Was your estate management course a 5year study? Consider assessing as a valuer.
Read up about Valuer. PM @candycush and she might be able to help.
I did it in the Polytechnic and Polytechnic is usually 5years.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ejadike(m): 10:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Hello Candycrush,

I trust you're doing very well. Please, I have a HND in Estate Management and 1 year experience in it. What are my chances of getting permanent residence if I apply? Or what other programme under this express entry can work for me?

Warm regards
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ejadike:
Hello Candycrush,

I trust you're doing very well. Please, I have a HND in Estate Management and 1 year experience in it. What are my chances of getting permanent residence if I apply? Or what other programme under this express entry can work for me?

Warm regards

Do not confound yourself with multiple information from different threads and different migration programs sir grin

Canada and Australia skilled program are different and distinct

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by candycush(m): 5:52pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ejadike:
I did it in the Polytechnic and Polytechnic is usually 5years.
. I already replied your mail
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by johnmba: 8:23pm On Aug 19, 2018
Pls how do i startoooo.

I read elect/elect..
I hv masters degree in info tech...
I have 12 yrs banking
I am under 45yrs

Pls how do i start
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2018
johnmba:
Pls how do i startoooo.

I read elect/elect..
I hv masters degree in info tech...
I have 12 yrs banking
I am under 45yrs

Pls how do i start
You start from page 1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Alphadoor:

You start from page 1
This reply will soon enter the savage "hall of fame"

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by johnmba: 9:04pm On Aug 19, 2018
Alphadoor:

You start from page 1

Hv done that but couldnt get much as its not coordinated
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ejadike(m): 11:11pm On Aug 19, 2018
jayooh:

Do not confound yourself with multiple information from different threads and different migration programs sir grin

Canada and Australia skilled program are different and distinct
no mind me jare
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ejadike(m): 12:50am On Aug 20, 2018
candycush:
. I already replied your mail
are you Bellong as well? Cos I can't find any reply from your moniker
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Chino18: 7:01am On Aug 20, 2018
Good morning house. Please can someone help to add me to any WhatsApp group for Australia Migration. My no: 08161239881. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by johnmba: 9:10am On Aug 20, 2018
The cost of applying for assessment is highooo 1000AUD

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by advocatetruth(f): 10:33am On Aug 20, 2018
hello gurus in the house, i need help on what my options are, while i was looking at states sponsoring med laboratory technologist, i found this on tasmania Occupation NOT on relevant 'State Occupation List', or 'Closed' status; but MAY still be eligible if you meet the requirements

what does that imply, am a single applicant, 32yrs, IELTS: 8777, bmls degree holder, awaiting AIMS ASSESSMENT,

kindly advice
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2018
grin wait till you see the cost of visa grin

johnmba:
The cost of applying for assessment is highooo 1000AUD

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 10:38am On Aug 20, 2018
jayooh:

This reply will soon enter the savage "hall of fame"

no pun intended cheesy grin

GMPC
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 20, 2018
Alphadoor:
grin wait till you see the cost of visa grin
AS IN
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dani2017: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Pls what discipline can I apply for as a sociologist.thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dani2017: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2018
Good afternoon house,pls what discipline can a sociologist apply for in the Australian skilled work residency. Regards
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2018
cydophobia:
Hello.
Am new on this thread,I have read the first page as directed by gurus in the house.While reading,i came across different subclasses (189,190 and 489).A bit confused and I will like to get it cleared before I proceed.
My question is that which category will be suitable for my case.
Education: HND in computer Science
Work Experience: 9 yes
Married with a daughter.
Please I need clarification on this so that I can start the process.

Thank you.

what are you confused about?

Links to each visa details were provided

There is alot to consider on which part.

what occuaption is the 9yrs in?

Having HND means ACS will deduct 5/6yrs from your experience in order to get a positive assessment.

Can you nail 20 points in english..........8_8_8_8 in IELTS or 79_79_79_79 in PTE?

Do you have a partner?

what occupation(s) do you intend to nominate?

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 4:50pm On Aug 20, 2018
Dani2017:
Good afternoon house,pls what discipline can a sociologist apply for in the Australian skilled work residency. Regards

What is your current occupation.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Dani2017: 6:48pm On Aug 20, 2018
Admin. Offiicer
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Beemer: 11:08pm On Aug 20, 2018
Hi everyone! This is an SOS. I'm trying to take advantage and apply for the newly opened 489 category for Central West NSW. I'm supposed to make payment of 770AUD via PayPal. I just opened a PayPal account now to realise that I'll have a spending limit for some days and won't be able to make that transaction. This category was opened today and two occupations have filled up already.

Please help me anyone with a functional account with no limit! Naira is on ground to transfer to you. I just need to use your PayPal account to make the payment. PM please. Thanks!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 12:14am On Aug 21, 2018
sent u a pm

Beemer:
Hi everyone! This is an SOS. I'm trying to take advantage and apply for the newly opened 489 category for Central West NSW. I'm supposed to make payment of 770AUD via PayPal. I just opened a PayPal account now to realise that I'll have a spending limit for some days and won't be able to make that transaction. This category was opened today and two occupations have filled up already.

Please help me anyone with a functional account with no limit! Naira is on ground to transfer to you. I just need to use your PayPal account to make the payment. PM please. Thanks!
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Beemer: 1:45am On Aug 21, 2018
steakchips:
sent u a pm

Thank you.

Resolved. Thanks everyone that reached out.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2018
Australian Treasurer Scott Morrison has on Tuesday been handed interim responsibility for the Department of Home Affairs, after the newly minted superministry's leader Peter Dutton handed in his resignation earlier in the day.

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.zdnet.com/google-amp/article/treasurer-assumes-interim-responsibility-for-australias-national-security/

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2018
Dani2017:

Depending on whether your Uni is a tier one or two,
Social worker, welfare center manager, welfare worker, youth worker. Etc

Hopefully you have at least a year experience in any of this occupations.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 11:02am On Aug 21, 2018
jayooh:
I think it's more about the certificate issued first before the amount of years used to obtain such certificate. Don't you think?

Just saw that he has an HND not BSc.
You're correct.
HND holders have a better chance in Canada honestly. Cos ond and hnd will be assessed as two different degrees- hence more point.
@ejadike sorry for the mix-up. I assumed it was a BSc. I doubt your HND will fly with Vetassess

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2018
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by u3fine(m): 11:49am On Aug 21, 2018
I have B.Sc Botany but 6 years experience in School Administration.
What other skill will I claim?
I've check botanist but no experience in that field
Educational manager would have been better but[sup][/sup] I don't have the course they required

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ejadike(m): 2:31pm On Aug 21, 2018
trastar:

Just saw that he has an HND not BSc.
You're correct.
HND holders have a better chance in Canada honestly. Cos ond and hnd will be assessed as two different degrees- hence more point.
@ejadike sorry for the mix-up. I assumed it was a BSc. I doubt your HND will fly with Vetassess
okay. Thanks for everything.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 6:19pm On Aug 21, 2018
I am working in same company from 2000 to 2018, please for what year will the company tax clearance cover?
If I submit payslips, is there any need for bank statement of account again? The company started paying salaries into bank recently.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 9:24pm On Aug 21, 2018
milkytins:
I am working in same company from 2000 to 2018, please for what year will the company tax clearance cover?
If I submit payslips, is there any need for bank statement of account again? The company started paying salaries into bank recently.

Check the requirements of your assessing authority
For instance, Vetassess requires either bank statement or payslips. You can use recent payslips or statement covering January till date.

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) ... (389) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.