Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (805271 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 10:29am On Aug 15, 2018
Phlunter01:
Good morning fam, please has anyone ever heard of the FOI act. I am tempted to shake some tables in DoHA
I am of the opinion the only information you will get is "your application is currently being assessed". no tables to shake.

Just keep holding on tight...

have you confirmed if any EV has been done?

Also on the positive side, be glad its not an NJL issue,
so just relax and sip cool aid (as if its easy *sighs* )
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 3:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
This explained it all, the every year changes in their immigration system and the delays.

I believe that the 3rd world countries was put in there just to confuse people, if you noticed when these problems xups, was after Trump said; there will be bans on Muslims dominated countries.
A month later, they cut De intake sharperly.
Non of them has been able 2 say what DE matter is, rather they blames their system-either through Upgrade or multiple EOI

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by korlahwarleh: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2018
Good afternoon. Please concerning the Proof of Financial Capacity, can I use my Dad's account?
Like a bank statement of the account?
2. Also can properties like shares, cars and houses be valued?
3. Some regions require like 2 years experience or more. But I did not assess my work experience with Engineers Australia. How can I show proof of employment?
Will payslips, letter of verification, appointment letters and maybe bank statements be enough?

cc. techengine
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by korlahwarleh: 4:37pm On Aug 15, 2018
Techengine:

At this period where na soso bad news we dey hear, I'm glad to announce that I got ITA this morning on 489. I was nominated by Tasmania.
Below are my details

Positive Assessment from EA as professional mechanical engineer - 14 Feb, 2018 = 15 points
IELTS (made it on the third attempt and two failed PTE) - 12 May, 2018 = 10 points
Age = 30 points

Please can I send you a message?
Applied to Tasmania for nomination on 13th June 2018 with 65 points including nomination point
Got nomination and ITA today 23rd July, 2018

I appreciate all the wonderful people here for the tips and support. God bless us all.

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Asiwaju11: 4:46pm On Aug 15, 2018
Pls how will I know the States that sponsor my occupation? Is there a link to assess the list?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2018
Asiwaju11:
Pls how will I know the States that sponsor my occupation? Is there a link to assess the list?

https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Asiwaju11: 5:31pm On Aug 15, 2018
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 11:26am On Aug 16, 2018
korlahwarleh:
Good afternoon. Please concerning the Proof of Financial Capacity, can I use my Dad's account?
Like a bank statement of the account?

NO, it will must likely be a red flag for your case. It's not a student visa but permanent residence/skilled migrant. I believe your SOA should be personal

2. Also can properties like shares, cars and houses be valued?

Yes, these are all valuable and states like TASMANIA haa a section of financial declaration where all these can be presented.

3. Some regions require like 2 years experience or more. But I did not assess my work experience with Engineers Australia. How can I show proof of employment?
Will payslips, letter of verification, appointment letters and maybe bank statements be enough?

Despite not assessing your experience with EA I suppose all of the listed documents would be sufficient as proof to the state's case officer. Assessing with EA would have made it more straight forward as your supposed year would have been stated on the outcome letter.

cc. techengine

Cheers
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by seyiki: 11:32am On Aug 16, 2018
bellong:

Have you gone to TRA's website to read the guidelines for assessment?
Yes bros I have done that ....but am not cleared if my years of experience could substitute for my electrical qualification instead of mechanical since mechanical engineering is the relevant qualification to fitter general
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by snowlordng(m): 12:01pm On Aug 16, 2018
My good people pls help me out ...my mum has ond in public health with over 10years experience and by grace of God he's going to graduate next year with bsc in public health ...can she apply for Australian permanent residence. ..pls help out ..am still a virgin in terms of information.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Akachukwu123: 12:55pm On Aug 16, 2018
Good morning good people,

My friend is a medical doctor and has tried to get canadian pr but still no invite yet.
He wants to try out aussie route.
Anyone knows any doctor that has gotten a positive assessment in ANY occupation?
Please help a brother with occupation suggestions pls.
Cheers
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 8:18pm On Aug 16, 2018
3 out of 10 most liveable cities in the world.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by veryconcluded: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions NSW 190 Nomination

Where can I find the NSW priority occupation list?
The NSW priority occupation list for the 2018-19 financial year is available for download from the NSW Department of Industry website.

Will there be a Stream 2 occupation list this program year?
No, only occupations on the NSW priority list for 2018-19 will be considered for NSW nomination this program year.

My occupation appears on the Department of Home Affairs Medium and Long-term Strategic Skills List, but not on the NSW priority list, can I still submit an EOI for NSW nomination?
Only EOIs with occupations that appear on the NSW priority list will be considered for NSW nomination.

I submitted my EOI last financial year, do I need to submit a new EOI for the new financial year?
EOIs remain active for two years. Your EOI will be considered within this two year period so long as your occupation is on the current NSW priority occupation list, and you meet the minimum 65 points requirement for the visa.

When does NSW send invitations to apply for nomination?
We send invitations to apply for NSW nomination ongoing throughout the financial year. There are no set dates for invitations to be sent.

I’ve submitted my EOI through SkillSelect, when can I expect to hear from NSW?
You will only receive correspondence from us if you are invited to apply for NSW nomination. We do not send acknowledgement emails after you have submitted your EOI, provide updates on your EOI, or provide information on your ranking or estimate whether you will be invited. We determine how many invitations are issued on an ongoing basis, with only the top-ranking candidates in each occupation category will be the first to be invited to

I’m unable to find work in NSW, can you please grant me permission to move to a different state?
Receiving a NSW nomination to apply for the skilled subclass 190 visa comes with an obligation that you and your dependants live and work in NSW for the first two years of your visa. This period commences when you permanently enter the country, or in the case you are already onshore, from the date your visa is granted by the Department of Home Affairs.

I’ve submitting my application for NSW nomination, how long before it will be assessed by your office?
Once we receive a complete application for nomination, we will aim to finalise within six weeks.

How can I phone your office?
If you need to speak with us please call NSW Business and Skilled Migration on +61 2 9934 0702 between 10am and 12.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ijadun04(m): 4:44pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=Blessingt0936 post=69558964]
pls can you add me on WhatsApp 08058450699? I graduated from Ospoly.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pedi(m): 6:57pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=stepo707 post=67153200]
http://www.migration.sa.gov.au/skilled-migrants/lists-of-state-nominated-occupations

You can check for 313111 and 313112[/
Please any one reading this post should help me out!
I have taking the online accement and am qualified for two visa 190 and 489,my question are as follows
1.what document will i need to show as prove of my working experience!
2.how will i get a state to nominate me?
3.will i show prove of fund to migrate to Australia?
See my online accement

Pls a reply will be appreciated

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pedi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 17, 2018
Alphadoor:

welll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,

It totally depends upon which visa category you are applying for.

Talking about skilled migration visas, there are three important visa categories namely,

· Australia Skilled Independent visa subclass 189

· Australia nominated visa subclass 190

· Australia skilled regional provisional subclass 489

If you are applying for subclass 189, there is no requirement to have minimum funds which you need to show in Australia for skilled Independent subclass 189 visa.

But, it is best advised to have a basic amount of AUD$ 10,000 when you land in Australia because you may need money for house rent, food and travel expense etc.

However, if you are applying for Australia state nominated visa subclass 190 which is a state nomination visa, you might be asked by the Australian Immigration officials to show funds.
Every state under state nomination program has the different immigration requirements.
Each state having its own eligibility criteria ,
Some states like Victoria and New South Wales don’t ask for POF
whereas states like Western Australia, Queensland, requires POF evidence ,
South Australia requires you to declare POF (i.e no evidence required, Just say you have it).

You can check the website of the states nominating your occupation for comprehensive details.

Good day bro!

Pls i study chemistry and i so my occupation on the list how do i get state to sponsor me?

I have different years experience in working including my field, and i have taking the on line accement and am qualified for two visa 189 and 489,will be taking my IELST exams next year, but i have and Australian as friend whom i no for years now and he want me to come and leave with him,but i dont no which visa to apply that will not require IELST scores? Pls a reply will be appreciated
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by stepo707: 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
[quote author=pedi post=70369970][/quote]
1. Reference letter from employers/employment letter
2.apying to the state on their website
3.it depends on which state you are applying to.Soith Australia does not demand

First step is to check your occupation from https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/ and check what state is sponsoring your occupation. Then check requirements.Also have in mind before this step, you need a positive assessment for that occupation
Read through from page 1 of this page or the previous thread.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by pedi(m): 7:20pm On Aug 17, 2018
Cecegal:
Congrats Bro,
You should consider a career in comedy omo you sabi write hillarious script am thinking if na ITA post be this one that means say Grant own go lagbara wish you speed all the way.Congrats

quote author=babahameedah post=67207059]We thank God, the owner of mankind and the world. The sustainer of the universe. He does what he wills and nobody dare question him. When we plan, he plans too, but he is the best of all planners. I got angry in the year 2016. I have been employed for close to five years then in an Oil company as a full staff. i figured that If I cannot engage myself in Deals, I cannot be as rich as i wanted. What other people do to maintain the Oil company status. So i started this process of immigration, soaking myself into its details, reading about the different routes and then it was Canada that my focus was on. I had a colleague who had traveled a year back. So i contacted him and he helped simplify the process for me. I and my wife enrolled for IELTS in March 2017 and April 2017. We did the IELTS and scored an overall band of 7.5. My wife scored 6.5 i think. We applied to WES paid and LAUTECH went on strike for close to one year. After the strike, our transcripts was sent and close to I thing September 2017 we got our ECA. But you know the score of 7.5 in listening in my IELTS has broken my back and had no choice than to do another IELTS. People who promised to help with POF reneged. So i was back to square one. The POF was the biggest problem. How can i raise 6 million Naira for a family of four. This was indeed rocket science. So while i was always scouting through the Internet asking my friend google several questions about immigration, then in one of the searches, I saw a Nairaland thread about Australian immigration. I had checked this in 2017 and i concluded that Australia was too far. " what about if there is war" How will i get home, i often ask myself. So when i became choiceless, I decided to take the Nairaland as my day job. I added it to my possitions job description. I will check early in the morning and read it before i sleep. I was able to get so much information and i blamed myself for not using google well earlier and for thinking Australia was too far. So I quickly became acquainted with the Australia process after asking questions severally. Somebody called Zany was always there. Alpahdoor, sproxy were always answering questions in a jiffy. So i looked at the list and the closest occupation to my present job description was "plant Engineer" And Plant Engineer was been invited with 65 points then so i figured i would be fast into entering Australia as my simulated point was also 65. So sharp sharp, i assessed with Engineers Australia, wrote my CDR with anger and paid and submitted. The CO contacted me Once and asked me to resend my Passport and ask my school to resend my certificate. I figured i did not follow EA instructions well. You should not submit a certified true copy document. I had submitted a CTC certificate i once used for a German school admission process. My plant Engineer was granted by EA early this year. After the assesment i quickly enter pool. Unfortunately, the invitation point for 189 had been jacked up. A friend in this group quickly advised me to apply for 489 Northern inland and i did not listen because i was like, what will i do with 489 when i can enter 189. The point would soon come down i figured. After a week, plant engineer was removed from Northern Inland. After several rounds and the point did not come down, i became frustrated. I started looking frantically for 489. But unfortunately, Plant Engineer was only in the NSW 190 list. And NSW according to info had not invited engineer since last year. I was left only with the option of 189. So my Options were doing another IELTS or PTE to get 20 for English. I bought Mock test from baba sproxy and my speaking result was so low that i was embarrassed myself. If not for the mock test, I for don waste 78,000 abi how much sef!. Mock test is good O!. Please Buy Mock test from Sproxy and Vouchers. That is the surest way to prepare before the test. So i started preparing and reading,. I had to pay a lady from a club i belonged (toastmasters) to start teaching me speaking. My goal was to start speaking like a native. Mhen, My tongue don twist!
So one day when speaking to sproxy on phone he advised me to just be applying to the regions even if my occupation no dey list! i felt that will be a waste of time. After frustration don hold me for jugular, no body teach me wey i start to the apply. So i signified my interest in the same Northern inland and called the gary fry guy. The guy tell me say him no fit nominate me. I tell am say I be maintenance fitter and that maintenance fitter they them list and that my trade test certifcate wey i never hear before if not for this group they my hand. I don go collect am sharp sharp say i go take am apply for "fitter general " with TRA and my plant Engineer don enter One way. One night like that my wife ginger me, na im i start to they apply for all the regions and provinces. I got no reply from none of them. I go wake up for midnight they call them as our time and their time na 9 hours ahead. So 12:30 pm na like morning for Aussie. So after i think, three weeks wey i don forget say i even write letter, na im i come get mail from Riverinna say them like say i be maintenance fitter and that they like my skills and that they will like to nominate me. My brother! he be like say i dey another world. Na im i wait till midnight again and called the Lady Faye anderson to ask make e no be like say i dey dream. na im she confirm the mail O! Na so i call babanQuadri and Alagba sproxy O say please o see the news wey i get O. Na im them say make i dey fire they go. Infact babanquadri ( May Allah bless him for me) called me for whatsapp say make i fire dey go. I appreciate the call sir. I might have dropped the application if not for the call. na so I apply and the great lawland helped me pay AUD 770 ( Owo oniru owo Oniyo) and i applied. Na so them send me nomination from Riverinna after three or four days. And Today i Got ITA. I figured God has designed everybodys path. We need prayers for whatever we need. We also need determination and focus. We need to move with people of like minds. This man called Quadri is a good man. How else can we know good man. This man called Sproxy is a good Man. how else can we know a good man. There was a lady in this group i called and she helped me with the tactics of PTE. May God bless you. You see that MamaJazz ehn is a great woman. Contemporary and Humorous.

Baba i twalee!
Pls what will you suggested i allready have and Australian who is willing to help me and sponsor all expenses including my flight ticket and accommodation will be living with him,but i dont no which visa to apply that wont requires me taking IELST exams?
And am thinking of taking skilled immigration process,and i have never taking foreign exams before what will you suggest should i take the IELST and if yea what study material will i need? Pls your response will be appreciated
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ejadike(m): 8:24pm On Aug 17, 2018
bellong:

Good evening from Nigeria.

Please, I've asked this question severally but don't seem to get answers here. Can I use my HND certificate to process this immigration visa? If not, can I do PGD for it or must I convert to B.sc for it? Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ayonline: 8:34pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ejadike:

Please, I've asked this question severally but don't seem to get answers here. Can I use my HND certificate to process this immigration visa? YES If not, can I do PGD for it or must I convert to B.sc for it? Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 11:00pm On Aug 17, 2018
Ejadike:

Please, I've asked this question severally but don't seem to get answers here. Can I use my HND certificate to process this immigration visa? If not, can I do PGD for it or must I convert to B.sc for it? Thanks

Using your HND is dependent on your occupation. For a skill level 1 occupations, you cannot use it as they require AQF Bachelor degree.

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by luvluvluv: 4:56am On Aug 18, 2018
Good morning all... Pls where can I find d job descriptions to know wch one fits me as a mech engineer with automobile experience
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ayonline: 6:56am On Aug 18, 2018
luvluvluv:
Good morning all... Pls where can I find d job descriptions to know wch one fits me as a mech engineer with automobile experience
https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ejadike(m): 8:29am On Aug 18, 2018
bellong:

Using your HND is dependent on your occupation. For a skill level 1 occupations, you cannot use it as they require AQF Bachelor degree.
Thank you for your time. I'm a banker, though in the Marketing unit and a part time Digital Marketer. I also studied Estate Management and I have 1 year experience in it, so where does that leave me?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Ogenedo: 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2018
Dear Bellong, Candycrush & Alphadoor and every member in the house,

I am trying to assess my employment with VETASSESS.

Kindly find my Statement of Service attached.

Please help proof-read it and advise.

Secondly, is 'TO WHOM IT MY CONCERN' acceptable to VETASSESS?

Thank you

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2018
Ejadike:
Thank you for your time. I'm a banker, though in the Marketing unit and a part time Digital Marketer. I also studied Estate Management and I have 1 year experience in it, so where does that leave me?

Was your estate management course a 5year study? Consider assessing as a valuer.
Read up about Valuer. PM @candycush and she might be able to help.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 6:22pm On Aug 18, 2018
trastar:

Was your estate management course a 5year study? Consider assessing as a valuer.
Read up about Valuer. PM @candycush and she might be able to help.
I think even that is a skill level 1 occupation
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Akachukwu123: 8:03pm On Aug 18, 2018
Your job duties should be outlined in your reference letter.

This would enable you claim work experience points

Cheers

Ogenedo:

Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 11:40pm On Aug 18, 2018
jayooh:

I think even that is a skill level 1 occupation
Hence my question.
If they person studied estate management for 5 years in a tier two institution,(or 4 years in a tier 1 institution) then it will be assessed as bsc which is good for skill level 1.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by jayooh: 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2018
trastar:

Hence my question.
If they person studied estate management for 5 years in a tier two institution,(or 4 years in a tier 1 institution) then it will be assessed as bsc which is good for skill level 1.
I think it's more about the certificate issued first before the amount of years used to obtain such certificate. Don't you think?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 1:52am On Aug 19, 2018
When doing an assessment with vetassess especially managerial position make sure you read the guidelines properly. You need to outline your duties as well as provide a company organogram. be careful so you don't make a mistake. Goodluck

Ogenedo:

Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by cydophobia(m): 6:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Hello.
Am new on this thread,I have read the first page as directed by gurus in the house.While reading,i came across different subclasses (189,190 and 489).A bit confused and I will like to get it cleared before I proceed.
My question is that which category will be suitable for my case.
Education: HND in computer Science
Work Experience: 9 yes
Married with a daughter.
Please I need clarification on this so that I can start the process.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.