Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (810241 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (389) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2018
tunlex01:

Check the requirements of your assessing authority
For instance, Vetassess requires either bank statement or payslips. You can use recent payslips or statement covering January till date.
For ACS assessment
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 9:39pm On Aug 21, 2018
milkytins:
I am working in same company from 2000 to 2018, please for what year will the company tax clearance cover?
If I submit payslips, is there any need for bank statement of account again? The company started paying salaries into bank recently.
For ACS assessment.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 7:08am On Aug 22, 2018
milkytins:

For ACS assessment.

For ACS, you do not need to show payslips, or the likes.
For work experience, your letter of reference showing:
where you work or worked,
number of hours worked per week,
whether your work was part time or full time,
your JOB DESCRIPTION properly aligned to your nominated occupation - very important for a positive assessment.

make sure to go through the ACS guides before you apply.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 7:19am On Aug 22, 2018
ogbevireo:

For ACS, you do not need to show payslips, or the likes.
For work experience, your letter of reference showing:
where you work or worked,
number of hours worked per week,
whether your work was part time or full time,
your JOB DESCRIPTION properly aligned to your nominated occupation - very important for a positive assessment.

make sure to go through the ACS guides before you apply.
Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ashatoda: 8:04am On Aug 22, 2018
Please for someone who has been self employed and is a printer by profession how does he apply for this visa. considering the fact that he runs his things on his own has never worked under anyone since his freedom which is about 12 years now. Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 9:15am On Aug 22, 2018
Has anyone claimed work experience during the period of M.Sc. or PhD from ACS?
It is stated in their guide that: Work experience carried out as part of a qualification is not considered for skilled employment and will be reported as “Concurrent Employment”
In Nigeria, we work and do M.Sc together.
Please I need someone to explain a way out of this
Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by u3fine(m): 9:23am On Aug 22, 2018
I have B.Sc Botany but 6 years experience in School Administration.
What other skill will I claim?
I've check botanist but no experience in that field
Educational manager would have been better but I don't have the course they required
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 22, 2018

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by korlahwarleh: 10:11am On Aug 22, 2018
Please can I apply to the same region for both 190 and 489?
I hope no punitive action is involved.
Also, for the 190, do I have to also apply on the region's website like 489?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 11:13am On Aug 22, 2018
milkytins:
It is stated in their guide that: Work experience carried out as part of a qualification is not considered for skilled employment and will be reported as “Concurrent Employment”
Thanks.

Hmmm. Before you submit your ACS assessment, you might want to PM @alphadoor or myself or any other ACS slayer.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ogbevireo(m): 11:14am On Aug 22, 2018
korlahwarleh:
Please can I apply to the same region for both 190 and 489?
I hope no punitive action is involved.
Also, for the 190, do I have to also apply on the region's website like 489?

yes you can do so.
in fact you HAVE to do so for some states.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 11:15am On Aug 22, 2018
milkytins:
Thanks.

Break you profile down tho.
Age. Educational qualifications. What year? What school? How long have u been working? Etc
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by milkytins(m): 12:22pm On Aug 22, 2018
trastar:

Break you profile down tho.
Age. Educational qualifications. What year? What school? How long have u been working? Etc
PM sent.
Will appreciate if u can whatsapp 08068998735
Thanks.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 12:46pm On Aug 22, 2018
koleefem05:
$15,000 on offer for families willing to move to the Northern Territory

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/hindi/en/article/2018/08/22/15000-offer-families-willing-move-northern-territory

This is quite an interesting read, unfortunately my occupation is not on the list sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 1:07pm On Aug 22, 2018
Read their guidelines you can nominate any job as long as you can prove job prospects

Phlunter01:

This is quite an interesting read, unfortunately my occupation is not on the list sad
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 1:08pm On Aug 22, 2018
what's your skill assessment occupation
Phlunter01:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phlunter01:
Same here
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 22, 2018
steakchips:
Agricultural Consultant
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Donelli: 2:09pm On Aug 22, 2018
spyroxy1:

Please send a PM
I'll be glad to help you.

You've got mail
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Akachukwu123: 2:44pm On Aug 22, 2018
Tasmanian Government Nomination Recommendation – NOT OFFERED

We refer to your application for Tasmanian Government nomination of a Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489). Based on the information you have provided, the Tasmanian Government has not agreed to support your application for state nomination.

In considering your application, the Department has taken into account all information provided with your application in the context of other applications we have received, and the number of nominations remaining for offer. Based on the information provided, the Department’s decision not to offer you state nomination was primarily due to the following factor(s):

The Tasmanian Government is not satisfied that your application adequately meets the minimum nomination requirements. In order to be eligible for nomination under Category 3A – Overseas Applicant (TSOL) for the Skilled Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 489), we need to be satisfied of your employability in the state. The employment research and employability statement you have provided with your application is currently insufficient for us to be satisfied that you meet this requirement.

As you may be aware, the Department can only nominate a limited number of applicants across the various state nomination programs as numbers are capped by the Department of Home Affairs. The Department’s decision to offer an applicant state nomination is subject to multiple factors such as the number of applicants,as well as the quality of the applications received.

This non-offer does not preclude other State or Territory Gov[color=#006600][/color]ernments from sponsoring you for a visa.

You can lodge a new state nomination application for the Department’s consideration. However, please be aware that it would be unlikely that you would be offered a state nomination if you are unable to address the reasons and circumstances surrounding this non-offer.

Business and Skilled Migration

Department of State Growth

www.migration.tas.gov.auIwww.stategrowth.tas.gov.au

19-Aug-2018

I got this email this morning.
Can anyone advice on the next thing i should do

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 3:15pm On Aug 22, 2018
steakchips:

Please where is the link to the guidelines am actually interested in understanding

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 3:18pm On Aug 22, 2018
Akachukwu123:
Tasmanian Government Nomination Recommendation – NOT OFFERED

We refer to your application for Tasmanian Government

Migration

Department of State Growth

www.migration.tas.gov.auIwww.stategrowth.tas.gov.au

19-Aug-2018

I got this email this morning.
Can anyone advice on the next thing i should do

Do not be dismayed, what's your occupation again, and what other state sponsorship can apply for?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
@Akachukwu123, if there is no timeline as to when you can re-apply, I think it's an opportunity to refire. They already told you your weak point. Give us more details on your occupation as Madam @Phlunteer asked. Regards.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by DoDirtsLikeWorm(m): 5:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phlunter01:

N.T are bluffing, if they wants regions to be filled up, they knows what to do. Maybe start with lowering Points to 60 with laws that; one must stay there for the 4yrs.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Bnimz(m): 7:54pm On Aug 22, 2018
Phlunter01:
the headline is a bit deceptive.. First installment after 6 months and next installment after 5 years?
The amount of time a person might spend searching for work alone compared to other states is enough to offset the payment, pesin fit run at a loss sef .
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by bellong: 8:52pm On Aug 22, 2018
Bnimz:
the headline is a bit deceptive.. First installment after 6 months and next installment after 5 years?
The amount of time a person might spend searching for work alone compared to other states is enough to offset the payment, pesin fit run at a loss sef .

Unemployment is not high in NT. You may not spend more than few days before you get something doing.

As per headline, you think they will hand you that cash immediately cheesy .

3 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 9:23pm On Aug 22, 2018
Just saw that 190 timeline is now 6-9months. O ga o

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 9:30pm On Aug 22, 2018
trastar:
Just saw that 190 timeline is now 6-9months. O ga o
189 is now 9 to 11 months

489 is probably now forever (pun intended)
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 22, 2018
Alphadoor:

Y so "weekhead"
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by mostouc: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
koleefem05:
$15,000 on offer for families willing to move to the Northern Territory

https://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/hindi/en/article/2018/08/22/15000-offer-families-willing-move-northern-territory

What is life like at Northern Territory in-terms of Jobs and their economy?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2018
Alphadoor:

For 189 it's 9 to 14 months, just saw it today on immiaccount
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 6:40am On Aug 23, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (389) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / QATAR AND UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES Part 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.