Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 - Travel (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 (807867 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (388) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by trastar(f): 9:28am On Aug 24, 2018
Fabulousfej:
Hello everyone, thanks for this wonderful help that even money cannot always buy. I have been researching and have not reached a solid conclusion on what to do concerning my skills assessment because my qualification is Microbiologist and my work experience is admin officer and customer relations personnel. Pls advise on what to assess to assure me of a positive outcome. Thank you. PS; age 32, ielts 8.5,7,7.5,7.5.

If you don't mind Canada, your chances are higher-especially with your IELTS score.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 9:45am On Aug 24, 2018
afosahid:
[/b]Short Timeline Alert[b] grin grin

So i woke up to grant emails for myself, wifey and kids this morning. I am elated as i share this news and i hope inspires a lot of people still in the process.

23rd August 2018: Visa Grant (Direct Grant,no CO contact)
IED: 27th March 2019

Points Breakdown
Age-30 points
Qualification: 15points
Experience: 10 points
English : 20 points

For those still at various stages of the struggle, i hope this inspires you never to give up. I wish you all the very best!!!

Congratulations bro!!! Its so encouraging when there is good news in the house. Thank God! Go and prosper in OZ

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sokem: 2:17pm On Aug 24, 2018
Please I need someone that could help me go through my documents before submitting them for Vetassess's Assessment. PLEASE. Thank you.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 24, 2018
What's your nominated occupation?
sokem:
Please I need someone that could help me go through my documents before submitting them for Vetassess's Assessment. PLEASE. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Fabulousfej: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=trastar post=70560097]

If you don't mind Canada, your chances are higher-especially with your IELTS score.[/quote. ] Thanks for your reply. I have been on Canada's pool for almost 2years, my score is 419 nd there cut off have remained above 440 dis year. Is there any occupation I can tailor to fit my skills in order to get a positive assessment because a family friend owns the company I work in.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Fabulousfej:
Hello everyone, thanks for this wonderful help that even money cannot always buy. I have been researching and have not reached a solid conclusion on what to do concerning my skills assessment because my qualification is Microbiologist and my work experience is admin officer and customer relations personnel. Pls advise on what to assess to assure me of a positive outcome. Thank you. PS; age 32, ielts 8.5,7,7.5,7.5.

Visit https://www.anzscosearch.com/search/ to check occupation that best fit your current role, check if it's nominated and the states nominating the occupation.

You also have to read page 1 of this thread, then visit https://www.anzscosearch.com/points-test/ to simulate your score.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by tunlex01(m): 5:28pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=Fabulousfej post=70572862][/quote]

2 years you say? Please look for a second degree (PGDE, MSc, ACCA or CIMA) to get two or more certificates for Canada PR.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sokem: 6:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
koleefem05:
What's your nominated occupation?

Human Resources Advisor 223111
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by MrGreenMavro: 7:05pm On Aug 24, 2018
Rach90:
Please I need someone to review my documents for me before I submit to vetassess
PM me
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Fabulousfej: 7:32pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=tunlex01 post=70574178]

Thanks @tunlex01 I will check the link and re-read page 1 of this thread. Thank you
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Fabulousfej: 7:34pm On Aug 24, 2018
[quote author=tunlex01
@tunlex01 I have enrolled for PGDE at Open university.
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 8:00pm On Aug 24, 2018
Updated

Honorary Roll Call .

If you know..... you know grin

E fit be you too ooo.

Don't be passing by.....

Bellong
Jukeblam
Tyosho
Malkingburg
Sammywemmy
Cuteannie02
Akinnawou
Pinoralia
Kempguy47
Sesal
Oknee
Ome240
Jamson
Bolaobby
Vinsmuft
Chidike
Incemay
Martinoonline
Funkyjo
Catchdwind4rmkd
Bnimz
Greeneophyte
Majiouk2002
Baenoz
Disectur
Yoctek
Eladua
Blitzenkreig66
Royal54
Doyen06
Yeeshas
Babylove01
Samge
Duch1020
Ozymigrant
Sofi05
Iceberg54
Lalaazo
Nosula
Teejah80
Omooloriredade
Hephziebah
Sujydee
Olalekankad
Ibiyemiara
Humanshado
Ifexsco
Kamotisha
Mctowel01
Yinlak
Johnsontade
Scrollmeout
Hordunayodt
Zoew
Manga5
Aussy4life
00francis
teewhysafe
Bellacious
NNBB2012
afolaseg
SallyAUS
Cottyekundayo
Solace5
misoke
neks01
afosahid
Michealmo
Aub430
Trastar
Spyroxy1

12 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Ok
sokem:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by ambo1: 8:51pm On Aug 24, 2018
please house come to my aid....i have a Bsc and Msc in economics and Human resource management.and i have over 6 years experience working as an administrative staff in a federal university in the south south. My question is which occupation should i assess my skills on. please help a broda out.....waaaa lahorrrrr
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 9:52pm On Aug 24, 2018
what state are you hoping to get a nomination from?
sokem:

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sokem: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
NT
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sokem: 9:53pm On Aug 24, 2018
steakchips:
what state are you hoping to get a nomination from?
NT
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 9:59pm On Aug 24, 2018
cool you can also tailor your assessment so you have two options wink wink. NT should be alright since they are looking for people, start browsing jobs down now and take screenshots of them to show strong employement prospect.

sokem:

NT
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by steakchips: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2018
Property Manager (ANZSCO Code 612112)
Earth Science Technician
Maintenance Planner
Residential Care Officer

All these jobs are open in NT & SA for sure you can also have luck from TAS too. Property manager is sure bet cos you need only cert iv. The maintenance planner is open in SA

[quote author=Fabulousfej post=70572862][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 11:38pm On Aug 24, 2018
Alphadoor:
Updated

Honorary Roll Call .

If you know..... you know grin

E fit be you too ooo.

Don't be passing by.....

Bellong
Jukeblam
Tyosho
Malkingburg
Sammywemmy
Cuteannie02
Akinnawou
Pinoralia
Kempguy47
Sesal
Oknee
Ome240
Jamson
Bolaobby
Vinsmuft
Chidike
Incemay
Martinoonline
Funkyjo
Catchdwind4rmkd
Bnimz
Greeneophyte
Majiouk2002
Baenoz
Disectur
Yoctek
Eladua
Blitzenkreig66
Royal54
Doyen06
Yeeshas
Babylove01
Samge
Duch1020
Ozymigrant
Sofi05
Iceberg54
Lalaazo
Nosula
Teejah80
Omooloriredade
Hephziebah
Sujydee
Olalekankad
Ibiyemiara
Humanshado
Ifexsco
Kamotisha
Mctowel01
Yinlak
Johnsontade
Scrollmeout
Hordunayodt
Zoew
Manga5
Aussy4life
00francis
teewhysafe
Bellacious
NNBB2012
afolaseg
SallyAUS
Cottyekundayo
Solace5
misoke
neks01
afosahid

Hnmmmmm....85% of this names can't even remember the link to access this thread again...Lol

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Phlunter01: 11:41pm On Aug 24, 2018
But @Alphadoor well done for taking your time to prepare the list, it brings back the memories of how bubbly this thread used to be cry

4 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by iceberg54: 12:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Phlunter01:

Hnmmmmm....85% of this names can't even remember the link to access this thread again...Lol

We dey check occasionally. All the best to everyone.

4 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 4:15am On Aug 25, 2018
Phlunter01:
But @Alphadoor well done for taking your time to prepare the list, it brings back the memories of how bubbly this thread used to be cry
Yeah! I remember those days when you wake up to grants and ITAs. But not to worry, it will still all bubble again soon. At least now that Hon Minister is out, it can only get better. Our names will soon enter the list too.
Abeg where's @mamajaz?

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by blackbriar: 4:43am On Aug 25, 2018
Please help
It’s about tax remittance
I worked with on my full time job for 2 years I don’t have tax certificate as it takes 3 years full employment and the company has refused to draft any letter to that effect.
Please house what can I do?
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by afosahid: 6:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Amen, thank you very much. We shall celebrate your grant very soon too by God's grace!

Phlunter01:

Congratulations bro!!! Its so encouraging when there is good news in the house. Thank God! Go and prosper in OZ

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 25, 2018
afosahid:
[/b]Short Timeline Alert[b] grin grin

So i woke up to grant emails for myself, wifey and kids this morning. I am elated as i share this news and i hope inspires a lot of people still in the process.

Please see Timeline below:

Congratulations afosahid.

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 7:49am On Aug 25, 2018
Phlunter01:

Lol...

They have hustled on grin

2 Likes

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Alphadoor: 7:52am On Aug 25, 2018
koleefem05:
Yeah! I remember those days when you wake up to grants and ITAs. But not to worry, it will still all bubble again soon. At least now that Hon Minister is out, it can only get better. Our names will soon enter the list too.
Abeg where's @mamajaz?

I concur

1 Like

Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by chidike(m): 9:17am On Aug 25, 2018
Phlunter01:

We still here! �
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Donelli: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2018
Good morning.

Can someone please direct me on how to reach Spyroxy1 for the scored mock practice test. I can't seem to reach him via PM.

Thanks
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by Akachukwu123: 9:44am On Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for your genuine concern.
My occupation is ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGIST 233914

I submitted 8 different job vacancies.

I would like to find out the job titles that are closely related to engr technologist as this would have been the reason for the NON OFFER.
Samples of employability statement from a successful engineering technologist applicant would be soooo helpful.

God bless us all.
No retreat, no surrender.
Aussie aussie aussie.

Cheers

M
jayooh:

Sorry about this delay, but I tell you delay is not denial.
Believe me I know how it feels, I have been there.

You need to tackle the concern head on, as well as clean up any other loophole that might have been in previous application. I strongly believe the first thing the case officer will consider in assessing your nomination application is this employability issue before settlement funds and others. This is the most important part, because it is what qualifies overseas applicant for the category.

●What's your occupation nominated?
●how many vacancy adverts did you submit?
●hope the vacancy had similar/closely related titles if not d same to your occupation?

Comb multiple websites for job vacancies
Seek, indeed, aurora, jobs each etc.

You might find d same vacancy on different site, while you would find some very ackward vacancy that could help on some low-brow websites. So you need to search far and wide. Expect to give them at least 7 vacancies, do not settle for 5 or even 6.

Your employment statement again could have shot you in the leg. How did you match your experience and qualification to each advert?

Even if you find an advert that you don't have experience in the requirement for the roles, but it's still in your field/discipline, you can state how school courses, IT/internship have prepared or equipped you with requisite skill-just like you have no work experience at all.

N.B. what's your occupation nominated

Lemme see how I can be of help
Re: DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 by sokem: 10:19am On Aug 25, 2018
steakchips:
cool you can also tailor your assessment so you have two options wink wink. NT should be alright since they are looking for people, start browsing jobs down now and take screenshots of them to show strong employement prospect.

Thank you for response.

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (388) (Reply)

Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.