Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For (85258 Views)

Nigerian Man Stranded After His Wife Took Children & Abandoned Him In An Airport / Man Bails Out On Bills After His Date Came With Her 3 Kids (pics/video) / Guy Left In Shambles After Going Through His Girlfriend’s Whatsapp (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sexdoll: 6:36am On May 08, 2018
proffemi:

I no know who alpha epp. All I know is, your woman will give you the level of respect you EARN. Deserting a woman because she pig's out is immature behavior. That's what some of the boys today do, but that's not what gentlemen do. A gentleman may decide not to take her out next time, but he'll pay the bills for a date he initiates. If he doesn't have enough cash, he will be frank about it.

I'm telling you how gentlemen act. It's your choice whether to be a gentleman or not. It's not a question of who e epp. If whatever you're doing works for you, continue. Leave me alone.

This is not a question of being a gentleman or not.

Everyone can be a gentleman, or rather, everyone can pretend to be a gentleman, but it is only to some an extent.

You don't need to push me to that extent where my 'gentlemanliness' limit is exceeded because you can never tell what I might become after that.

Some years back, distinguished lawmakers were seen live on national TV jumping fences.
These are same set of people you accord the highest respect by referring to them as Honorable.

Now you tell me, what is honorable in climbing over fences?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Jossy07(m): 6:36am On May 08, 2018
Noted
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 6:38am On May 08, 2018
An online user must have a weird story to give bloggers everyday.
Lies from the pit of hell
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by ridbell01(m): 6:38am On May 08, 2018
guy you mean the girl finished 11000+ of food on a sit only her,or with her extended family?

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by chinedi7(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2018
The solution to all this shit eh...make d man dey pay for d woman,and d woman go dey pay for d man

If she order sheet,i go order soakaway

7 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by zomoears(m): 6:39am On May 08, 2018
Justice!

Same bitch would hv gone bk her hostel, where she is probably squatting or they are like 7 in a room, and bragged to her fellow bitches that she got one maga today,bla bla bla...

She got served.

14 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by jaychubi: 6:39am On May 08, 2018
Nice one from d dude

D hungry rude babe shld be taught a lesson

Dude deserves a national award

6 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by mediclife1987(m): 6:42am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

How can a broke lady eat almost N12000 at a sitting?
N6000 less than minimum wage?
Haba!!!

Onijekuje eda...
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by BeijinDossier: 6:42am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

Haba!!!

Some girls can be so annoying. They want to eat everything and dump you the same day cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Nobody: 6:42am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol childish men insult they don’t make points the word took a girl sounds like he did and second it’s a cultural thing not every man is a gentleman I once went to dinner with an ex it was $50 for a meal that was a lot it was the cheapest though on the table and he paid I brought out my card though but he said he’s fine lol story for another day the boy kept remembering about how he paid the money sha I was like nawa o then why did you stop me from paying this was in yankee o but imagine the same scenario why would you ask someone to go to lunch and not speak on who is buying ? They didn’t talk budget and babe went ham if you made clear that everyone buys theirs you will see that she would have adjusted but you don’t embarrass people cause they don’t have yours could run out soon and you may come to need those same people in the end that’s the circle of life look down on no one no condition is permanent

The boy petty she’s lucky she can still go on another date with a real gentleman
you are not even making any sense, so she have to adjust only when she will pay for own bill? Adjustment is not needed when someone else is paying the bills. No wonder them the give una madness inside Venza, Acura zdx and the rest.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by MissJoy29(f): 6:43am On May 08, 2018
proffemi:

Yes mummy
Ok daddy. Well done
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by vicben27(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2018
Before l take a girl out, l usually give her a sound "Notice" if you Order for what l cant pay for l will gladely leave you there. l dont go for fake ass girls, or slay mamas claiming what they are not

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by chigoizie7(m): 6:45am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:

Sense should fall on guys, don't date if you're not ready to spend. There's a possibility that guys who think like this are going to register their wives for antenatal in substandard hospitals, endangering their lives because they don't want to spend their hard earned money. Anyway, you get what you seek.

So, dating a girl now, is all about what u can spend right?

8 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by WhiskeyTangoFox: 6:47am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

Lol childish men insult they don’t make points the word took a girl sounds like he did and second it’s a cultural thing not every man is a gentleman I once went to dinner with an ex it was $50 for a meal that was a lot it was the cheapest though on the table and he paid I brought out my card though but he said he’s fine lol story for another day the boy kept remembering about how he paid the money sha I was like nawa o then why did you stop me from paying this was in yankee o but imagine the same scenario why would you ask someone to go to lunch and not speak on who is buying ? They didn’t talk budget and babe went ham if you made clear that everyone buys theirs you will see that she would have adjusted but you don’t embarrass people cause they don’t have yours could run out soon and you may come to need those same people in the end that’s the circle of life look down on no one no condition is permanent

The boy petty she’s lucky she can still go on another date with a real gentleman

If the guy is petty, then what's to be said about the female? Clearly, u seem exposed and emotionally intelligent, bt please dnt think up to 30% of naija females are like dat.

Note: its such females dat broke shame men and pose as slay queens. What he did was wrong, bt was well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by comrChris(m): 6:47am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:

be disgracing yourself every where.
Not surprise tho, majority of Nigerian ladies are bereaved of common sense

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by gassbee: 6:48am On May 08, 2018
d guy is simply classless, immature, inexposed and a Jew man
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by RillJ(m): 6:48am On May 08, 2018
Babe eat 11k in one sitting and was equally rude? Fate just warned u bro!

3 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Niceguy123: 6:48am On May 08, 2018
solasoulmusic:
what point are you driving at. Are you saying the girl did the right. What if the guy don't not have the said amount? So because the guy was supposed to be the one to pay, the stupid girl should order the whole restaurant even when she knew, who does not have money. I wonder when we try to justify stupidity.

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by mediclife1987(m): 6:50am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...

As you fine reach you con fvck up so?

Truly looks are really deceptive...
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by sexdoll: 6:51am On May 08, 2018
vicben27:
Before l take a girl out, l usually give her a sound "Notice" if you Order for what l cant pay for l will gladely leave you there. l dont go for fake ass girls, or slay mamas claiming what they are not

Your method might seem effective at the initial stage.

But you are only short-changing yourself.

Why do I say such?

Of course, you will never get to know the real girl.

You have used brute force or veiled threat to force her into pretending.

Granted, it works for you.

But like the old saying goes, pretenders do the worst!

Be warned.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Lokidude(m): 6:51am On May 08, 2018
Am jsut imagining how the scenario was. But girls should control themselves and stop acting hungry all the time, even if the guy can afford to pay off any thing she ordered, that shouldnt make her order like she gave the guy money.

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Holywizard: 6:51am On May 08, 2018
That's how I was to meet an old (online) friend here in Oyigbo Rivers state.
Due to the fact that I was new then and I never knew any place to hang out.
She told me that she knew a place and she took me to Rennys fast food. As a guy I told her to order for herself and the fool asked them whether they had Pizza. I saw their bill and it was 5000 naira. I told her promt and plain that I wouldn't pay for that.
She then ordered for Shawama and coke and told them that she'll take them home via takeaway.
I then ordered for small cup sized ice-cream,snacks and bottle water just for something to be on the table.
This same girl still wanted me to order for another thing for her so that she'll have something to be eating as we were discussing, I said No!
It wasn't up to 10mins she asked me to give her the ice-cream to lick and I passed it her. She forgot that I was de owner and I told her to have it.
She couldn't have a normal discussion with me, always taking about flexing, money and her upcoming birthday. I just bought a new phone and the mumu asked me to swap phone with her. I found out that the girl is a hungry goat and I wasn't interested bcoz I can't roll with that type.
Many girls are hungry and stupid

21 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Doracle2: 6:51am On May 08, 2018
proffemi:

I no know who alpha epp. All I know is, your woman will give you the level of respect you EARN. Deserting a woman because she pig's out is immature behavior. That's what some of the boys today do, but that's not what gentlemen do. A gentleman may decide not to take her out next time, but he'll pay the bills for a date he initiates. If he doesn't have enough cash, he will be frank about it.

I'm telling you how gentlemen act. It's your choice whether to be a gentleman or not. It's not a question of who e epp. If whatever you're doing works for you, continue. Leave me alone.

Once in a while, its okay not to be a gentleman... Not sure about the "Alpha male" claim(That's another discussion).

4 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by lexy2014: 6:52am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.
when a lady has manners&home training, u exercise self control, With or without being told what 2do.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Seun360(m): 6:52am On May 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Dude deserves a statue from Rochas. grin

Funny guy, nice one though.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Aldebaran(m): 6:54am On May 08, 2018
pocohantas:
He did well.

Haba!!!
Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by emi14: 6:54am On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

guy 3450....lady 11800k

are you normal? undecided
Both are insane. Is either this whole stories is lies.They guy ordered #3,450 when your pockets got holes. You can still order for uber from which account will you pay? Oh your mummy is at home? You're a fat liar.
Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by jaychubi: 6:55am On May 08, 2018
Saintmary:
That's a glutton. But guys, tell them before the date not to over-order. Some of you tell the lady to order anything she wants, leading her into a trap and then complain about it later or hang her out to dry. If you know it's not in your budget, be plain about it.

As a rule a girl shld never order for more than what she can pay for, must she eat on a date? angry A date is just a hang out to relax n talk may be with a drink. Except it's a lunch or dinner date.

Bringing ur girl friends to our date is a no no esp without my permission bc you don't kw my budget

2 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by kepal99(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2018
People its not just about broke girls o, girls generally, once they get a free meal ticket, a fresh spirit of hunger falls on them

8 Likes

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Aziishyco(m): 6:55am On May 08, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Dude deserves a statue from Rochas. grin
I will inform oga Rochas

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Sotland: 6:55am On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
So childish guys like dis still exist...
Birds of a feather...lol

1 Like

Re: Guy Left His Date Stranded, After She Ordered For What She Couldn't Pay For by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:56am On May 08, 2018
This is plain balderdash.Alpha ko beta ni.
proffemi:
Guys no longer know when to hide their faces in shame.

If you want to be the alpha in a relationship (most guys do), act it.
If you take someone out on a date, pay the bills. Your date should be decent enough not to pig out, but if she does, make a mental note, and don't take her out next time. In any case, act the alpha. Alpha men are gentlemen. If you're okay haggling over bills with a woman, then you really aren't an alpha. Don't come sobbing if she disrespects you.

Don't take a date to an expensive eatery and hope she will restrain herself. Don't hide broke-azz status behind fake indignation. Don't give gentlemen a bad name, and for the love of God, if you do all the above, don't crow about it online!!!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Policeman Takes Prostitute Home In Kubwa Area Of Abuja, Discovers He Is A Man(Pi / The Problem With Beautiful Women / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.