Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (77583 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by eghuan1(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding

That's something you will never understand. It's like fat kids and cake. It's one of those things you can't explain

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 9:01am On May 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin
why you dey shine teeth?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:02am On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

why you dey shine teeth?
nothing ma, ur question was funny, u should know the answer without asking us here..

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 9:02am On May 09, 2018
eghuan1:

That's something you will never understand. It's like fat kids and cake. It's one of those things you can't explain
Lolssssss.. una well-done oh
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 9:04am On May 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
nothing ma, ur question was funny, u should know the answer without asking us here..
how do you expect me to know when obviously I'm not a guy nor have I got a dick..
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 9:08am On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

how do you expect me to know when obviously I'm not a guy nor have I got a dick..
grin grin grin ok let me cleu u in..

1.. Robert Mugabe said that dating a slim lady is bad, because u wouldn't know if it's food or love that she needs..

2. big boobs is always good so that when she start giving birth the children will have enough milk..

does this help now? grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 9:15am On May 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin grin ok let me cleu u in..

1.. Robert Mugabe said that dating a slim lady is bad, because u wouldn't know if it's food or love that she needs..

2. big boobs is always good so that when she start giving birth the children will have enough milk..

does this help now? grin grin grin grin
durrrrh!! help indeed. if it's a lady that is obsessed with massive dick now, you guys won't hesitate to label her all sorts of unholy names. make una continue

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 11:02am On May 09, 2018
7. The rate/speed at which others guys rush to approach the babe after the gist in order to have their own share of her cake (puSsy).

23 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by thewritingtodo(m): 11:57am On May 09, 2018
oshe11:
If the girl is Super fine, my guys go just leave her for me make them no go spoil the opportunity of one of US getting hercheesy

Our brocode is NEVER to go after any girl when one of US don shyke b4......

Hence they leave the best for the BESTwink

I shoot my shot like a PRO

Still the undisputed champ

But that was then sha......
I don changewinkcheesy
Because change begins wit u abi? Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:14pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

durrrrh!! help indeed. if it's a lady that is obsessed with massive dick now, you guys won't hesitate to label her all sorts of unholy names. make una continue
grin grin grin u won't understand, let me elaborate more, as a guy i don't need to sleep with a lady before i can be able to see the size or her boobs, bt does that also apply for ladies?NO, a lady must have to see the unclotheness of a guy b4 she can know the size of her manhood..

bt as for me once a girl has self control and honest, we are good to go.. PEACE..

12 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin grin u won't understand, let me elaborate more, as a guy i don't need to sleep with a lady before i can be able to see the size or her boobs, bt does that also apply for ladies?NO, a lady must have to see the unclotheness of a guy b4 she can know the size of her manhood..

bt as for me once a girl has self control and honest, we are good to go.. PEACE..
Lolssssss.. I get your point sha.. mind you it's not every ladies that needs to ascertain the size of a man's dick by seeing the man's uncladness.. nah, some ladies can access your commodity and the workings before you even pull off..

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:38pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Lolssssss.. I get your point sha.. mind you it's not every ladies that needs to ascertain the size of a man's dick by seeing the man's uncladness.. nah, some ladies can access your commodity and the workings before you even pull off..
grin grin grin true, bt they are few, and most of them are runs girls....

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:41pm On May 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin grin true, bt they are few, and most of them are runs girls....
Iffa hear.. who tell you that one?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:45pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Iffa hear.. who tell you that one?
is experience no longer the best teacher?they learnt it from somewhere and it was nt a day job..

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:52pm On May 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
is experience no longer the best teacher?they learnt it from somewhere and it was nt a day job..
Lolssssss... I no dey when you talk am oh, don't allow the ladies call for your head
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:55pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Lolssssss... I no dey when you talk am oh, don't allow the ladies call for your head
grin grin ok ma, thanks, i don't insult people oh, i am a gentle man, na only Buhari i dey insult once in a while....

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:56pm On May 09, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin ok ma, thanks, i don't insult people oh, i am a gentle man, na only Buhari i dey insult once in a while....
lol.. I know

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by PSTEMMA1960(m): 12:57pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

lol.. I know
ok ma, nice chatting with u, do have a lovely day.....
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ManIzHot: 1:38pm On May 09, 2018

Is it actually fun chasing gals.....
Why don't you be the chasee instead of the chaser....
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by damtan(m): 5:04pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
you wont understand oooo. you no be guy naa
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Burgerlomo: 5:41pm On May 09, 2018
Nedfed:
2. The way at which guys analyse the babe
Butt and boobs

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by deanoffaculty: 6:08pm On May 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
undecided tongue cheesy I don't approach ladies, they approach me... That's nature
GAY!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Rayton(m): 6:40pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Something even we can't explain
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Deiok(m): 6:47pm On May 09, 2018
What nonsense thread.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by zicoraads: 7:07pm On May 09, 2018
naijaboiy:
First things first is to be calm and observe. No rushing, let all the guys try then you make your move. Gives you the advantage of being "different".

But all na format. grin
Man wey sabi cool cheesy

I ignore! I don't make myself unseen, but I act like IDGAF. Allow all the guys to fall over themselves to get her to notice them. The lady will almost certainly be interested in that mystery guy who is 'not interested' in her too.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ikbnice(m): 7:16pm On May 09, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

wake up bro,u r in nigeria,wake up
just say you never experienced it before. Wake up bro, it happens but not frequently.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ordainbuzz(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2018
Auladimeji:
You and your english, Oya take am
oh English yaf die.RIP
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy

Oh my God grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by talk2percy(m): 10:44pm On May 09, 2018
I am not a playboy but I think I can relate with all of these points
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Strikethem: 10:45pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
You are not a man, you can't understand.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by neezar: 10:45pm On May 09, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy
ode cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.