Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (77584 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by AreaFada2: 7:19am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

just started oh.. don't feel like going to work today.. praying fervently for it to rain Aswear so that I'll marry my pillow. how's yours going?

Hahahaha! Bad geh. grin

Your own good. For my side dem nor wan hear even if there is snow meters high or flood everywhere. Unless government has declared " stay at home". grin

Just about to finish earning my keep for today.

You will be fine dear. Go shake body some for work. Good for morale and pocket.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adims96(m): 7:23am On May 10, 2018
Auladimeji:
And the odour that comes out of her mouth can eliminate Judas Oscariot I will be like
And me Pasing-by will also be like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 7:37am On May 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

Hahahaha! Bad geh. grin

Your own good. For my side dem nor wan hear even if there is snow meters high or flood everywhere. Unless government has declared " stay at home". grin

Just about to finish earning my keep for today.

You will be fine dear. Go shake body some for work. Good for morale and pocket.
thanks jare for the encouragement..
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by judgedredd22(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2018
nikkypearl:
sad

why you dey vex? shebi na so guys for your area take rush you that year! grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by skales67(m): 7:54am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

smiles... it's very possible, that's all I can divulge for now

Then explain.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by bucho8888: 8:00am On May 10, 2018
I REMEMBER DOS YEARS. CHAI STUPIDITY AT ITS HIGHEST
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by emmieohmz: 8:03am On May 10, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
grin grin
words cannot explain
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 8:07am On May 10, 2018
skales67:

Then explain.
I will when you must have also done likewise to my question
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Rockyrascal(m): 8:27am On May 10, 2018
Nedfed:
2. The way at which guys analyse the babe
Butt and boobs

BAYELSA STATE GOV: She carry front

GOMBE STATE GOV: I swear she carry back.

GOV FAYOSE: ha!!!. grin
Nedfed:
2. The way at which guys analyse the babe
Butt and boobs

BAYELSA STATE GOV: She carry front

GOMBE STATE GOV: I swear she carry back.

GOV FAYOSE: ha!!!.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by CaptainFM1: 8:35am On May 10, 2018
Auladimeji:
undecided tongue cheesy I don't approach ladies, they approach me... That's nature

Super Alpha Man!
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by franchasng: 8:48am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
the same way ladies appreciate guys that have cash or driving pretty car, that's how guys appreciate ladies with big bombom and nice boobs, ask nature why, maybe u may get the honest answer cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by anuma1(m): 8:51am On May 10, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy
this one week me
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by franchasng: 8:54am On May 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

It is biological. Boob and booty signify proper feminine figure. Also mean looking well-fed, more likely to survive famine and provide ample milk for a baby. Because until about 100 years ago fridges/freezers to keep food and well-stocked shops all year round didn't exist. Much of mankind's history is littered with drought, famine, strife, etc. Only the healthiest and fittest survived. Today we know that fat in the laps and behind in women is "healthy fat" that doesn't increase risk of cardiovascular diseases and can be safely deployed in periods of starvation.

Although much of the above do not apply now, what was programmed in humans for thousands of years cannot be undone so soon.
Research has also shown that during heat period, typically day 13 to 15 after a woman begins her menstruation, women find strong, muscular men more sexually attractive. This was done when groups of women of childbearing age were shown pictures of various men daily for a whole month and asked to pick the most sexually attractive each time. While monitoring their menstrual cycle. Women mostly chose/preferred more handsome, slim, even slightly feminine looking men outside their heat period.

Inference was that women subconsciously linked fitness/survival of a baby to the physical strength of the man, pretty much as she would have done in the open Savannah 3000 years ago. Although sex is highly recreational these days, previously back in the day it wasn't. It was for procreation.

Even today that most women prefer a rich guy to a poor guy, it might also be biological. A rich guy can afford good food and shelter for his kids pretty much like a strong healthy guy would more easily successfully hunt for wild animals, gather food, build shelter and protect his family 10 centuries ago. Money can buy you what physical strength would have earned you 1,500 years ago.

All these things happen without us even knowing, sometimes even believing we are fully in control of everything, when in fact nature holds the master key. cheesy

Despite all our pretense and sophistication & civilization, all the ancient instincts about survival remain. cheesy grin
lol, nice try shocked shocked

You forgot sex appeal....a woman with dangling body attracts the opposite sex faster...men are canal being...they think about sex most of the time of their life...sex, money, money, sex, money, sex.....that's how every man's brain is wired....when they aren't thinking about making money or more money, they are thinking about sex....and the mere imagination of a woman's big bombom makes their imagination wild and complete too shocked shocked
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 8:55am On May 10, 2018
franchasng:
the same way ladies appreciate guys that have cash or driving pretty car, that's how guys appreciate ladies with big bombom and nice boobs, ask nature why, maybe u may get the honest answer cheesy cheesy
lolsss.. okay, I'll do as you've said
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by franchasng: 8:58am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

lolsss.. okay, I'll do as you've said
ya ya....in all your getting as a woman, get big bombom, and in all your getting as a man, get money shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nkwomarket: 9:01am On May 10, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy

Rip English cry cry
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 9:02am On May 10, 2018
franchasng:
ya ya....in all your getting as a woman, get big bombom, and in all your getting as a man, get money shocked shocked cheesy cheesy
lolsss.. don't necessarily need the big bum.. I'm perfectly okay and comfortable with the way I'm created
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 9:03am On May 10, 2018
anuma1:
this one week me
which week are u talked about? cheesy cheesy cheesy

See these olodo that his whants too made jest off me his spell weak has week grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 9:03am On May 10, 2018
Nkwomarket:

Rip English cry cry
while are u cried
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by franchasng: 9:06am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

lolsss.. don't necessarily need the big bum.. I'm perfectly okay and comfortable with the way I'm created
HoO shocked shocked e be like say you carry am o, ah!! shocked shocked shocked oya whisper to my ear wink wink

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by AreaFada2: 9:06am On May 10, 2018
franchasng:
lol, nice try shocked shocked

You forgot sex appeal....a woman with dangling body attracts the opposite sex faster...men are canal being...they think about sex most of the time of their life...sex, money, money, sex, money, sex.....that's how every man's brain is wired....when they aren't thinking about making money or more money, they are thinking about sex....and the mere imagination of a woman's big bombom makes their imagination wild and complete too shocked shocked

I do not for example like big bom bom or big boobs. Anything that attract stares or ogling from people won't freak me. I like things in moderation. Maybe because I understand the human body and have seen female body more than most people would see, certainly more than those who do not see them in line of work.

So not everyone is fan of those big ones. Though many are. Even the sex appeal you mentioned is a biological thing. You didn't just have sex anyhow way back, you married to have kids. It is fairly recent that you can choose your future spouse and bring home or just pick a girl anywhere and start sleeping with her. It was arranged even in Europe. Still common in Asia, Middle East and Africa. The woman your family would deem ideal for you might have no big bom or big boobs. So fancy big bom & boobs of other women all you like, no show for you back then. cheesy grin grin

Desire for sex was to procreate. Considering that about 50% of kids didn't make their 5th birthday, men had to be constantly shagging their wives to improve fertility rate.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 9:07am On May 10, 2018
franchasng:
HoO shocked shocked e be like say you carry am o, ah!! shocked shocked shocked oya whisper to my ear wink wink
lol.. dey deceive yasef you hear
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by profsomebody(m): 9:07am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
I've equally been wondering. Like it's not just another chunk of flesh. Especially d butt.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 9:09am On May 10, 2018
profsomebody:

I've equally been wondering. Like it's not just another chunk of flesh. Especially d butt.
thanks jare for seeing things from my own perspective
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by davillian(m): 9:09am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
We just want to see it
When the dress goes off grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by franchasng: 9:11am On May 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

I do not for example like big bom bom or big boobs. Anything that attract stares or ogling from people won't freak me. I like things in moderation. Maybe because I understand the human body and have seen female body more than most people would see, certainly more than those who do not see them in line of work.

So not everyone is fan of those big ones. Though many are. Even the sex appeal you mention is a biological thing. You didn't just have sex anyhow way back, You married to have kids. It is fairly recent that you can choose your future spouse and bring home. It was arranged even in Europe. Still common in Asia, Middle East and Africa, The woman your family would deem ideal for you might have no big bom or big boobs. So fancy big bom & boobs of other women all you like, no show for you back then. cheesy grin grin

Desire for sex was to procreate. Considering that about 50% of kids didn't make their 5th birthday, men had to be constantly shagging their wives to improve fertility rate.
You like it joor! Don't say because u haven't gotten one that's very loyal to u and dislike big bombom cheesy cheesy....and don't be afraid that she will cheat....cheating shouldn't bother any man or woman living in 2018 present world....world population is exploding daily...there is high possibility for your partner to meet a man or woman with same or better qualities like u which may cause them to cheat unknowingly...prepare your mindset for your partner to cheat and don't let it kill your joy in life...we must learn to adapt to the fast changing world we are living in now wink wink
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 9:14am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
ladies what's ur obsession with big D*cks and chest and 4packs...ayamnot understanding
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by franchasng: 9:15am On May 10, 2018
profsomebody:

Bros, oya talk true...between the first picture and the second picture, which do u prefer or find more appealing Don't lie...be real..don't be scared, its a free world

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by King44(m): 9:36am On May 10, 2018
greenprince:

It's mad people's obsession.
Real men care less..... I mean everyone has got those. So, for me I want to see accomplishments and serious things that set you apart as a lady.
u bin gay
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by kapelvej: 10:13am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

lolsss.. couldn't agree less even they intentionally do that to hurt me atimes for being on the slender side but I'm already used to their tantrums and I see it as a normal things for guys to love ladies with big bum and boobs
Oga, sorry to say, not all guys like them big I am a guy,and I love slim and girls I do not care about boobs and bums, to be candid, big boobs and bums actually irritate me.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 10:20am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
i obviously find that disgusting.. esp wen they loud bout it. seriously. undecided
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Chuvin22:

i obviously find that disgusting.. esp wen they loud bout it. seriously. undecided
lol..forgive them bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) / Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.