Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,206 members, 7,815,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (77589 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 10:27am On May 10, 2018
kapelvej:
Oga, sorry to say, not all guys like them big I am a guy,and I love slim and girls I do not care about boobs and bums, to be candid, big boobs and bums actually irritate me.
Huh! for real? you mean you don't like them big and all?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by kapelvej: 11:14am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Huh! for real? you mean you don't like them big and all?
really, I do not. I tried to, but not just my thing
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by cocoboss(m): 11:44am On May 10, 2018
you real my niccur!!!
Auladimeji:
undecided tongue cheesy I don't approach ladies, they approach me... That's nature
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:49am On May 10, 2018
kapelvej:
really, I do not. I tried to, but not just my thing

thanks jare for being on my side
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by medexico(m): 11:50am On May 10, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy

Don't type anything, just forget the girl or you will spend your lifr savings on her.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by medexico(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
Even the guys don't understand.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by profsomebody(m): 12:33pm On May 10, 2018
franchasng:
Bros, oya talk true...between the first picture and the second picture, which do u prefer or find more appealing Don't lie...be real..don't be scared, its a free world
You don't have to be HIV lean na. I don't like fat asses. Show a decently small ass.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by makydebbie(f): 12:42pm On May 10, 2018
Pocohantas, I'm now a blogger. Please visit my blog and tell me what you think.

*Shy*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by pocohantas(f): 1:05pm On May 10, 2018
makydebbie:
Pocohantas, I'm now a blogger. Please visit my blog and tell me what you think.

*Shy*

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed

That topic on telenova deserves to be here, y'know?

I'm still going through it.
Nice layout, from the laywoman's perspective, hihi.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by makydebbie(f): 1:09pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

That topic on telenova deserves to be here, y'know?

I'm still going through it.
Nice layout, from the laywoman's perspective, hihi.
So I should create a thread on it here?

Okay dear. Thanks. kiss
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by pocohantas(f): 1:14pm On May 10, 2018
makydebbie:
So I should create a thread on it here?

Okay dear. Thanks. kiss

Yes, YOU SHOULD smiley wink.
Na make awon boys no derail am.

You're welcome.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by makydebbie(f): 1:34pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, YOU SHOULD smiley wink.
Na make awon boys no derail am.

You're welcome.
Okay dear, I'll mention you when I do.

Thanks for your encouragement. kiss
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by dimexy247(m): 4:44pm On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

yimu.. bros e too early to fight abeg

Who’s fighting who? undecided
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by skales67(m): 9:21pm On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

I will when you must have also done likewise to my question

Then your theory is void
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by greenprince(m): 12:56am On May 11, 2018
King44:
u bin gay
Lol..... grin
See them..
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by anuma1(m): 10:03pm On May 11, 2018
adaksbullet:
which week are u talked about? cheesy cheesy cheesy

See these olodo that his whants too made jest off me his spell weak has week grin grin grin

oluku your father see your wants like whants. afonja.com
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 11:28pm On May 11, 2018
anuma1:

oluku your father see your wants like whants. afonja.com
ur mother his not teach u well, fool

Ewure
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by anuma1(m): 2:35pm On May 13, 2018
adaksbullet:
ur mother his not teach u well, fool

Ewure
thunder fire your Ancestors afonja.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ArcToyin(m): 4:52pm On Jul 23, 2018
oshe11:
If the girl is Super fine, my guys go just leave her for me make them no go spoil the opportunity of one of US getting hercheesy

Our brocode is NEVER to go after any girl when one of US don shyke b4......

Hence they leave the best for the BESTwink

I shoot my shot like a PRO

Still the undisputed champ

But that was then sha......
I don changewinkcheesy
Glory to Jesus say you don change.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ArcToyin(m): 4:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Kindly post something sensible next time.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nedfed(m): 6:07pm On Jul 23, 2018
ArcToyin:
Kindly post something sensible next time.

Ok sir, but mind u dis just 4 fun
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ArcToyin(m): 1:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nedfed:

Ok sir, but mind u dis just 4 fun
OK. is just that a common person can read such and go about to practice it.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Youngpo413: 7:48am On Aug 25, 2019
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
I'm still wondering till date because to me,nothing special.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by tck2000(m): 11:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Youngpo413:
I'm still wondering till date because to me,nothing special.
Me too.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by MarioKizito1(m): 1:17pm On Dec 07, 2020
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy

this ur English don kill pesin for my hood!
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 12:26am On Dec 20, 2020
MarioKizito1:

this ur English don kill pesin for my hood!
his she died? cool
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by MarioKizito1(m): 5:06pm On Dec 20, 2020
adaksbullet:
his she died? cool
want to add me join?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.