Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (77585 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Alezy(m): 12:29am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
thanks bro.. glad we see things from same perspective
uw....All I seek in a woman is the hidden beauty, not this facial or body beauty. They are normally deceiving.

Average everything is key

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by sprints1: 1:01am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Lolssssss.. duly noted. but please becareful with the obsession so it wouldn't drive you to your early grave.some women uses what they have to turn gullible men into vegetables, only the wise ones survives. be wise bro
babe i cant resist even it kills
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by faithfull18(f): 1:05am On May 10, 2018
Alezy:
nobody should try subscribing to any. They are very many here scamming folks everyday becos of mere 1500, 2k and more.

They ask u to send card or transfer for they send u ur mb after they get cash, that's it. They stop taking ur calls.

Its a scam o, everyone. Its a scam. If u buy let her/him send the mb first. Thanks
Well,I don't know what you've experienced and I am not disputing the fact that there are scammers on the forum. I can only speak for myself alone. I am not a scammer,I have never scammed anybody and I will never scam anyone now and/or ever.

If anyone has proofs that I have scammed him/her. Let them present it here or forever hold their peace.

A good number of people on this platform buy data bundles from me and I am yet to get a negative review from them.
You can see my profile to read feedbacks from those who have patronized me.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Macdav(m): 1:38am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding

You are a lady, only real G'z knows what is like..

Vise versa!!!
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by omodejk12: 1:50am On May 10, 2018
Funny
Nedfed:
Nedfed@ it again grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by AreaFada2: 1:58am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
It is biological. Boob and booty signify proper feminine figure. Also mean looking well-fed, more likely to survive famine and provide ample milk for a baby. Because until about 100 years ago fridges/freezers to keep food and well-stocked shops all year round didn't exist. Much of mankind's history is littered with drought, famine, strife, etc. Only the healthiest and fittest survived. Today we know that fat in the laps and behind in women is "healthy fat" that doesn't increase risk of cardiovascular diseases and can be safely deployed in periods of starvation.

Although much of the above do not apply now, what was programmed in humans for thousands of years cannot be undone so soon.

Research has also shown that during heat period, typically day 13 to 15 after a woman begins her menstruation, women find strong, muscular men more sexually attractive. This was done when groups of women of childbearing age were shown pictures of various men daily for a whole month and asked to pick the most sexually attractive each time. While monitoring their menstrual cycle. Women mostly chose/preferred more handsome, slim, even slightly feminine looking men outside their heat period.

Inference was that women subconsciously linked fitness/survival of a baby to the physical strength of the man, pretty much as she would have done in the open Savannah 3000 years ago. Although sex is highly recreational these days, previously back in the day it wasn't. It was for procreation.

Even today that most women prefer a rich guy to a poor guy, it might also be biological. A rich guy can afford good food and shelter for his kids pretty much like a strong healthy guy would more easily successfully hunt for wild animals, gather food, build shelter and protect his family 10 centuries ago. Money can buy you what physical strength would have earned you 1,500 years ago.

All these things happen without us even knowing, sometimes even believing we are fully in control of everything, when in fact nature holds the master key. cheesy

Despite all our pretense at sophistication & civilization, all the ancient instincts for survival remain. cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Basalt(m): 1:58am On May 10, 2018
saasala:

Those two feature turn the heads of men red.

But then again, as much as I like the butts and the boobs, I will not like to marry a woman who has them in excess. I like big boobs and breasts for a fling but flat/moderate ones for marriage. This is because once a woman gets married and start giving birth, those things you admire in her will become too big and create excess and unnecessary unappealing fats.

Flat kwaa?

I'm not attracted to girls with flat boobs and butt
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by skales67(m): 4:15am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Lolssssss.. I get your point sha.. mind you it's not every ladies that needs to ascertain the size of a man's dick by seeing the man's uncladness.. nah, some ladies can access your commodity and the workings before you even pull off..

How on earth is that possible? And don't give me that "finger or hand size" hullabaloo because it is totally flawed.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by IsaAbubakar: 5:06am On May 10, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
There is one that just moved to my neighborhood
then bang her what the fork are you waiting for angry
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Edonojie007(m): 5:30am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

durrrrh!! help indeed. if it's a lady that is obsessed with massive dick now, you guys won't hesitate to label her all sorts of unholy names. make una continue
So,what Were You Expecting To Hear This Girl?
Na Wa O,theres Nothing Like A Particular People Called Olosho Again,these Days.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Sike(m): 5:33am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
You don't wanna go there!
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by kapelvej: 5:43am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
not everybody should understand
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by spafu(m): 5:45am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
Boobs was our first, and would always be our food.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:21am On May 10, 2018
sprints1:
babe i cant resist even it kills
Lolssssss.. die well in advance
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:22am On May 10, 2018
spafu:
Boobs was our first, and would always be our food.
Hmmmm, and I guess you are already lost in it.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Royaldave200(m): 6:23am On May 10, 2018
naijaboiy:
First things first is to be calm and observe. No rushing, let all the guys try then you make your move. Gives you the advantage of being "different".

But all na format. grin

Sorry man ....it doesn't work like that sometimes, try am with me grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:24am On May 10, 2018
kapelvej:
not everybody should understand
I agree with you though.. it's normal to like things moderately but the obsession is what I don't get. you need to see the way my cousins would sit down and analyze ladies with big bum and boobs.. I'll end up pissed
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:27am On May 10, 2018
Sike:
You don't wanna go there!
Lolssssss.. is it a crime if I venture there? or you don't want me to discover you guy's secrets?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by dimexy247(m): 6:30am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

I can explain when you with me. grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:30am On May 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

It is biological. Boob and booty signify proper feminine figure. Also mean looking well-fed, more likely to survive famine and provide ample milk for a baby. Because until about 100 years ago fridges/freezers to keep food and well-stocked shops all year round didn't exist. Much of mankind's history is littered with drought, famine, strife, etc. Only the healthiest and fittest survived. Today we know that fat in the laps and behind in women is "healthy fat" that doesn't increase risk of cardiovascular diseases and can be safely deployed in periods of starvation.

Although much of the above do not apply now, what was programmed in humans for thousands of years cannot be undone so soon.
Research has also shown that during heat period, typically day 13 to 15 after a woman begins her menstruation, women find strong, muscular men more sexually attractive. This was done when groups of women of childbearing age were shown pictures of various men daily for a whole month and asked to pick the most sexually attractive each time. While monitoring their menstrual cycle. Women mostly chose/preferred more handsome, slim, even slightly feminine looking men outside their heat period.

Inference was that women subconsciously linked fitness/survival of a baby to the physical strength of the man, pretty much as she would have done in the open Savannah 3000 years ago. Although sex is highly recreational these days, previously back in the day it wasn't. It was for procreation.

Even today that most women prefer a rich guy to a poor guy, it might also be biological. A rich guy can afford good food and shelter for his kids pretty much like a strong healthy guy would more easily successfully hunt for wild animals, gather food, build shelter and protect his family 10 centuries ago. Money can buy you what physical strength would have earned you 1,500 years ago.

All these things happen without us even knowing, sometimes even believing we are fully in control of everything, when in fact nature holds the master key. cheesy

Despite all our pretense and sophistication & civilization, all the ancient instincts about survival remain. cheesy grin
Chai... is it only boobs and butts matter that has this long epistle? Aiye mi oh!!! bros thank you wella wella
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:31am On May 10, 2018
dimexy247:

I can explain when you with me. grin
yimu.. bros e too early to fight abeg

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by adaksbullet: 6:32am On May 10, 2018
SirBunky85:
anything wey one overdo becomes stale and boring.nonsense
ode undecided
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:33am On May 10, 2018
skales67:

How on earth is that possible? And don't give me that "finger or hand size" hullabaloo because it is totally flawed.
smiles... it's very possible, that's all I can divulge for now
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by no1madman(m): 6:35am On May 10, 2018
[img][/img]okk

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by kapelvej: 6:45am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

I agree with you though.. it's normal to like things moderately but the obsession is what I don't get. you need to see the way my cousins would sit down and analyze ladies with big bum and boobs.. I'll end up pissed
there is always this 5% of people out of the normal region of the Gaussian curve on both the positive and negative side. Your cousin, I am sorry is in the negative zone
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 6:52am On May 10, 2018
kapelvej:
there is always this 5% of people out of the normal region of the Gaussian curve on both the positive and negative side. Your cousin, I am sorry is in the negative zone
lolsss.. couldn't agree less even they intentionally do that to hurt me atimes for being on the slender side but I'm already used to their tantrums and I see it as a normal things for guys to love ladies with big bum and boobs
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by AreaFada2: 7:00am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Chai... is it only boobs and butts matter that has this long epistle? Aiye mi oh!!! bros thank you wella wella

My dear is a lot MORE science and hypotheses than this o. Those two regions are massively important. grin tongue tongue cheesy
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 7:04am On May 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

My dear is a lot MORE science and hypotheses than this o. Those two regions are massively important. grin tongue tongue cheesy
Chai.. anyways you have said it all
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by AreaFada2: 7:08am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Chai.. anyways you have said it all

Lol. How is ur day going?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 7:11am On May 10, 2018
AreaFada2:

Lol. How is ur day going?
just started oh.. don't feel like going to work today.. praying fervently for it to rain Aswear so that I'll marry my pillow. how's yours going?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by CadetFrancis: 7:18am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
when u nack girls with ig breast and big ass it is so so sweet my dear. It add extra pleasure

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Should I Break Up Or Make Up With My Boyfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.