Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,225 members, 7,815,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood (77590 Views)

When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Your Neighborhood (pictures Included) / Lady Moves Boyfriend To Tears With Fried Plantain And Eggs (photo) / Lines Playboys Use To Have Sex With Innocent Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Masama: 11:42pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding
I don't understand either. I just love them normal. Not too big, not too small just normal, that's my spec cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by mediclife1987(m): 11:43pm On May 09, 2018
Nedfed:
2. The way at which guys analyse the babe
Butt and boobs

See as Fayose open mouth like pesin wey see yansh wey wan give am heart attack cheesy
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by faithfull18(f): 11:48pm On May 09, 2018
Visit my profile.. wink
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by mediclife1987(m): 11:50pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:
guys what's the obsession with lady's big boobs and butts? Ayam not understanding

You're not created to understand, if you do then you must either be bisexual or a lesbo.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:51pm On May 09, 2018
mediclife1987:

You're not created to understand, if you do then you must either be bisexual or a lesbo.
Hmmmm, so I must be bisexual /lesbo before I can understand?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:52pm On May 09, 2018
Masama:

I don't understand either. I just love them normal. Not too big, not too small just normal, that's my spec cool
thank you my brother

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by mediclife1987(m): 11:55pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

Hmmmm, so I must be bisexual /lesbo before I can understand?

Yep...why do I have this feeling you're a guy disguising as a female.

Your answers doesn't create a feminine vibe at all..
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by wristbangle: 11:57pm On May 09, 2018
Michelle55:

What is ladies obsession with guys that have rich pocket? sad
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:58pm On May 09, 2018
mediclife1987:

Yep...why do I have this feeling you're a guy disguising as a female.

Your answers doesn't create a feminine vibe at all..
Lolssssss.. don't let that feeling deceive you... Ama proud lady, I don't impersonate
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 11:59pm On May 09, 2018
wristbangle:

What is ladies obsession with guys that has rich pocket? sad
lol..are you asking me?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by mediclife1987(m): 12:01am On May 10, 2018
Jacksonmava:
Guy, wetin English do you wey you murder am mercilessly? Take am easy Abeg, it is innocent.

I promised to see you as my sister in my mind and not think lewd thoughts about you.

In a nutshell to see you as my blood sister.

But I'm struggling at it kind of. ..
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by TemiBISECTOR(m): 12:02am On May 10, 2018
adaksbullet:
One gilrs his just move too mine sreet cheesy grin

His yansh and omu is big cheesy

I'm sawed her today on iya kamila shop, am payed for what she his buyed which is just 7950naira cool

Am haved his num already cheesy

Am whant too typed how I'm feel too her wink cheesy
oga abeg come first.... Hope say everything dey alright

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by wristbangle: 12:03am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
lol..are you asking me?

Now u understand the reason. tongue

Hope u got the answer u are looking for? It's being a while. How have u been?
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Demzious4life(m): 12:03am On May 10, 2018
Jamie90:
When she first greets you "good morning " grin
grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 12:04am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

what works for miss A might not work for miss B. not all women loves them big gang

I believe I indicated "SOME" in my previous comment.

Besides, not all men are crazy about big butt and boobs. For some, it's a big turn off.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by ruffDiamond: 12:06am On May 10, 2018
pls define pretty op undecided
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:07am On May 10, 2018
wristbangle:

Now u understand the reason. tongue

Hope u got the answer u are looking for? It's being a while. How have u been?
Lolssssss.. I've been fine.. missed you gidigan.. you visit Mars ni? was wondering if our present state of the country drove you away
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:09am On May 10, 2018
Magnifik18:

I believe I indicated "SOME" in my previous comment.

Besides, not all men are crazy about big butt and boobs. For some, it's a big turn off.

yeah I believe so. thanks for the insight though
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by wristbangle: 12:10am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Lolssssss.. I've been fine.. missed you gidigan.. you visit Mars ni? was wondering if our present state of the country drove you away

Lol you're not d only one asking about my recent disappearance jare. Have been busy of recent. Work, etc. Miss u too ore mi atata. Lol perhaps could leave soon. Egbon daura no give Nigerians joy at all sad
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Alezy(m): 12:11am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:
am still trying to understand this cos it doesn't freak me one bit
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:12am On May 10, 2018
wristbangle:

Lol you're not d only one asking about my recent disappearance jare. Have been busy of recent. Work, etc. Miss u too ore mi atata. Lol perhaps could leave soon. Egbon daura no give Nigerians joy at all sad
Ewooooo chim oh!! please, biko, ejo, abeg ,mbok take me with you nwanne, don't leave me behind in this buhari regime Edakun
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Michelle55: 12:14am On May 10, 2018
Alezy:
am still trying to understand this cos it doesn't freak me one bit
thanks bro.. glad we see things from same perspective
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Alezy(m): 12:15am On May 10, 2018
Michelle55:

Lolssssss.. I get your point sha.. mind you it's not every ladies that needs to ascertain the size of a man's dick by seeing the man's uncladness.. nah, some ladies can access your commodity and the workings before you even pull off..
hnmm.....u can do this??
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by excomarow(m): 12:19am On May 10, 2018
naijaboiy:
First things first is to be calm and observe. No rushing, let all the guys try then you make your move. Gives you the advantage of being "different".

But all na format. grin

...Just d way u use format write am grin
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 12:20am On May 10, 2018
Josh64:
If I know say e go stale like this, I for no book space o. Abeg who wan buy space joor.
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Nobody: 12:22am On May 10, 2018
Josh64:
If I know say e go stale like this, I for no book space o. Abeg who wan buy space joor.
I will pay you 1 Bitcoin for the space. smiley
Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Alezy(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2018
faithfull18:
Visit my profile.. wink
nobody should try subscribing to any. They are very many here scamming folks everyday becos of mere 1500, 2k and more.

They ask u to send card or transfer for they send u ur mb after they get cash, that's it. They stop taking ur calls.

Its a scam o, everyone. Its a scam. If u buy let her/him send the mb first. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood by Josh64(m): 12:27am On May 10, 2018
igbodefender:

I will pay you 1 Bitcoin for the space. smiley

I go collect 0.025 I swear. Make I forward my wallet details? lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Are You Obsessed With ‘nyash’, Will It Pay Your Bills?” – South African Lady / How Can I Stop This Girl From Coming To My House / Boy Tattoos Name Of His Secondary School Girlfriend On His Hand (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.