Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,070 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 PM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63467 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Winters22: 2:02pm On May 10, 2018
Ishilove:
Okay, thanks.
no problem
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ishilove: 2:02pm On May 10, 2018
RB007:

I might just wanna buy a truckload of sanitary pads for you... but grin
I can afford my own pads, thanks but no thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Anitoya: 2:03pm On May 10, 2018
Winters22:

there is VIRONY sells for 650/700 for a pack of 25 pads. i use it for two\three months. mostly 3 months.

Virony is not in Lagos market. It's mainly in the south south states I have seen it. I searched for it in different Lagos markets.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by PraiZ15: 2:03pm On May 10, 2018
Me I add sense to the way I use pad o becos I cannot come and kill myself. I use some reserve panties only at night and it reduces d cost of spending so much money on pads monthly.
I will advice ladies wit heavy flow to use baby diaper especially at nite
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by ogorwyne(f): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
Saviour22:
next time use sand wink That's what women in the north use grin
Sand? Are you joking?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Winters22: 2:05pm On May 10, 2018
Anitoya:

Virony is not in Lagos market. It's mainly in the south south states I have seen it. I searched for it in different Lagos markets.
alright.
i am in the southeast.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:05pm On May 10, 2018
I jus dey here dey laff for dis thread grin
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
Lemme see any nairaland lady broke shaming people again... nonsense!

Y'all can't spend ordinary 5h/1k for sanitary pads every month.. imagine ordinary 5h!!
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Anitoya: 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
Winters22:

yes. it has 18 regular and 7 super. with 5 pant liners(which makes it 30 though i dont count it) Also a better product than Always. Doesnt get torn unnecessarily.

It's better than always because it's surface is softer and doesn't cause irritation unlike always that has a harder surface and causes irritation.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 2:06pm On May 10, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

see what this idiot just typed undecided /

so you cannot take care of yourself without the help of a man? undecided

can you imagine undecided
Broke boy spotted

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by oshe11: 2:09pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I hate that thing called period. undecided
Just continue getting pregnant....cheesy
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:10pm On May 10, 2018
wizrose:
even the one with more heavy pomping like rain is nothing new to guys like us grin
troll is your name bro.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:
True talk. When I was younger, they used to share it in schools. They do sensitization programmes, then share it for school girls. I don't see those things no more.

Few weeks ago I realised I don't even know how expensive things have become. So, I started keeping my receipts and going through them. I wonder how millions of Nigerians are coping.
These things shouldn't be expensive.

Organisations should stop declaring mouthwatering PAT and take up some of these things as corporate social responsibilities.

Minimum wage is N18,000 ba? God help us in this country.

If you remove 5h from 18,000naira you're gonna die right? undecided
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2018
I Don laugh belleful
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Broke boy spotted

lmao.. see the people that are complaining that they can't spend ordinary 5h to purchase sanitary pads..

I can see that you're just a troll undecided

You are complaining because of 5h!!! you can't spend 5h/1k monthly but you're here broke shaming someone..

You're a big disgrace...

smh

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 10, 2018
delugajackson:
It's not by force to use pad. If you can't afford it, use foam. Or better still, enter tailor's shop and collect pieces. It's less expensive and will save you a lot of stress.
wicked boy, how can stress itself save you from stress?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Winters22: 2:13pm On May 10, 2018
Anitoya:

It's better than always because it's surface is softer and doesn't cause irritation unlike always that has a harder surface and causes irritation.

you are right. and one doesnt feel wet even after the pad is full. unlike always.
Always uses some kind of gel for their pads while Virony uses cotton which is more hygenic
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Psoul(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2018
CoolFreeday:
its expensive to be honest, considering those not working or students that doesn't have enough

...don't

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by DBlackCeazer(m): 2:15pm On May 10, 2018
tamethem:
Ladies don't worry any longer I am almost through with my invention.
Just at the Verge of completion. It is a special Rubber Cup you put under. Very Convenient!

The only thing is you will need to open your legs wide while walking so that the rubber Cup won't injure your lagolago.

I'm already talking with the ministry of health but they seem to be scared of its efficiency.
lmao! Mad trolls full here sha
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by wizrose(m): 2:17pm On May 10, 2018
DBlackCeazer:
troll is your name bro.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 2:17pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

lmao.. see the people that are complaining that they can't spend ordinary 5h to purchase sanitary pads..

I can see that you're just a troll undecided

You are complaining because of 5h!!! you can't spend 5h/1k monthly but you're here broke shaming someone..

You're a big disgrace...

smh
For the fact that you've failed in life doesn't gives you the right to publicly humiliate your family all for some cheap likes.......when your mates are busy buying houses doing great things you're here venting your frustration on a career lady....... smh
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by bomsilaga(m): 2:20pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
I tell you it's can be so annoying pads are getting expensive especially when you don't have a supportive boyfriend sad and I don't know what's the problem here.......Why can't they distribute pad for free since they do same for condom sad
On a larger scale, what is the pad preventing?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On May 10, 2018
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 2:25pm On May 10, 2018
Elder001:

Omg.. career lady grin

Career lady that can't afford ordinary 1k sanitary pad and you're here broke shaming people..

But wait hope you know you're speaking with prechbills undecided kiss

Don't allow me to disgrace you this afternoon
Coming from an ingrate that can do something useful with his life....... amoeba

Oh prechbills the gold digger undecided kiss

Boy I'll drag you on this forum until you deactivate your acct.....wink
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Herdeydeen: 2:26pm On May 10, 2018
Monthly income: #18,000
Monthly basic expenses:
House rent: #10,000
Transport: #9,000
Feeding: #15,000
Sanitary pad: #2,000
Electricity bill: #2,000
Total monthly basic expenses: #38,000 and some one will be preaching patriotism to the youth abi
I wonder how i was born to Nigeria without my permission sef

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Olulinks(m): 2:26pm On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I hate that thing called period. undecided
You can stop/pause it dear.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Coming from an ingrate that can do something useful with his life....... amoeba

Oh prechbills the gold digger undecided kiss

Boy I'll drag you on this forum until you deactivate your acct.....wink

The attention you've been seeking for in this forum ever since.. I'm gonna give it to you very hard today

You were broke shaming the young man yet you are the same person complaining because of ordinary 5h!!

How can you call someone broke when you can't afford ordinary 5h/1k sanitary pad undecided

I don't even know what to call you.. .

I don't blame you though ..I blame phone manufacturers that are producing cheap phones for you guys to use.

If I'm not lying I'm sure you don't even have a plot of land not to talk of car or house.

Don't provoke me this afternoon because you won't like me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:32pm On May 10, 2018
Firgemachar:
Male
Yoruba
Christian

I am always on the right/better side.

Thank God.
So how does this relate to the topic?
Right/better ko
Wrong/worst ni.

1 Like

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 2:33pm On May 10, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I wonder why it cannot be reduced or even made for free.In Kenya they made it free for school girls.
If women resort to using pieces of clothes,tissues etc which is less expensive they would say it is unhygenic.
I wonder why the prices of these pads continue to go higher government or whoever should try to reduce it and make it more affordable.
Pls leave government out of this abeg...
Why are u ladies sounding as if u see your period everyday?
I thought it happens at interval?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by gonkin(m): 2:36pm On May 10, 2018
Cadec007:
tah sharaaaap!!! Apart from appearance what other things do ladies need money for!!!!!

Not all ladies are like your irresponsible girlfriend. Some ladies have responsibilities.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:37pm On May 10, 2018
Rubbiish:

Pls leave government out of this abeg...
Why are u ladies sounding as if u see your period everyday?
I thought it happens at interval?
Do you think it is easy?
And government ought to be involved the comfort of it's citizens ought to be paramount.Everything concerning the affairs of the state concerns government.
If only organizations and government itself can at least subsidize sanitary pads it would go a long way or do you think people pluck money from trees?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 2:39pm On May 10, 2018
Teespice:
I thought it was only me.

the money i spend every month on sanitary pads no be am. I use three packs per month and I have to keep extra just in case so imagine those whose can't afford same.

nobody is saying that pads should be totally free but not as expensive as it is.
U use three packs per month & also keep extra??
Your own flow na river niger? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

10 Little Known Facts About Menstruating That Might Surprise Some Girls / British Citizen Dies Of Coronavirus In Lagos / Man Slumps And Dies While Jogging In Aba (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.