Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor (15165 Views)

Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State / Stop Promoting Igbo Culture, Says #dein_of_agbor / Meet The World Youngest King "Dein Of Agbor" And The History Of Agbor Delta Stat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by chizakris: 2:55am On Apr 26, 2020
I now foolish people can be. You're not from Igbo , you're from anioma right? Mad people !!!
Which language is Anioma?, you're not from Igbo but you answer Ikechukwu, Izuchukwu, Ifeanyichukwu ndi ara!!!
No wonder fulanis are killing you anyhow fools.
The earlier you start standing on the truth, the better for you ooo.
Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by AreaFada2: 5:31am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

With the way the Igbos are going on with their Nri project, Biafra will unlikely extend more than the current 5 states that make up south east. Someone already told us in a different thread that the Obi of Onitsha will not break the cola is the presence of some Nri Ezes.

Imagine the Obi of Agbor with history spanning hundreds of years, probably more authentic and prestigious than any Nri Eze being made to become second class monarch to these Nri Ezes in a new Biafra.

Recently some of these monarchs and people in the south south are beginning to reaffirmed their traditional links with Benin because the dangers of their thrones and culture going extinct is very real should Nigeria breaks up and they are absorbed by these later days big tribes.

Under Benin empire, these various tribes were allowed their autonomy, something, they will likely lose under the so called big tribes.
It's that autonomy that largely gave various tribes freedom. Excel and you could rise in Benin Empire. Ability was key. Several elite in Benin today were not originally Benin. We have Izon, Anioma, Yoruba etc.

Today in UK the Scots, Irish and Welsh make England tick. Even more with aforementioned descent. Some outstanding university research departments have no single original English person. They are now the new English.
Many of my relatives do not bear English or Benin names. Yet nobody questions their "Beniness" on that ground.

I have said many times that being Benin is not about tribe but a shared culture with the Imperial Oba at the apex.
I guess many people are now beginning to see the tolerance of differences Benin took to heart so much in "gie no z' Eka gha z'Eka".

There is no biggie in Benin Kingdom being smaller today. We at least fought to preserve our freedom. Some just didn't dare to face oyinbo. It was a price worth paying.

Those who chickened in are in the same warped Nigerian contraption today. They are not drinking champagne while Benins are drinking palm wine. We are all in it now. At least we fought to prevent it. I can say it now with pride. That is why I laugh when some cry that we didn't support them in 1967. What we saw in 1897, they only saw in 1967. Good 70 years later. grin cheesy

Did they come to our aid then? Of course not.

Igbo just raise many Obis lately just to have many kings. We know aside Onitsha Igbo have no real kings.

Nri is just an Igbo version of Oduduwa. Attempt at political union. But it's proving difficult because Igbo are largely Republican and they all know it.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

After all these ranting, one thing is very clear, Obi of Agbor is far more senior to any Eze in Igbo land because the popular saying in Igbo is "Igbo enwe eze", which translates to "the Igbo have no King".

Another tactless direction... Rubbish..

Why Obi of Agbor?

Why not Oba of Agbor?.... Mtcheeeeeew..

I will never waste my time arguing with any riff Raff on any igbo enwe Eze mantra Because it only shows you do actually know what it means......

Arguing Nonsense upon Nonsense. Someone will be writing nonsense and feel confident writing such rubbish..

Mr go and register what is remaining of Benin under afenifere..and oodua.

The similarities and historical ties are nothing to be easily overlooked.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 26, 2020
chizakris:
I now foolish people can be. You're not from Igbo , you're from anioma right? Mad people !!!
Which language is Anioma?, you're not from Igbo but you answer Ikechukwu, Izuchukwu, Ifeanyichukwu ndi ara!!!

Don't stress yourself on these issues....na Benin people are the one regurgitating this nonsense.

After reading the whole write up, I didn't see where Izoduwa, osas was mentioned but igbo names all through..

And someone will be here saying one eben was in his hand and so na Bini.... Nonsense and useless logic.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by AreaFada2: 5:42am On Apr 26, 2020
Dude it's Dein of Agbor.

Ogiame of Itsekiri is called Olu of Warri too. But does not mean much. It's still a Benin Prince in Warri.

Benin left the British contraption of Western Region at the earliest opportunity in 1963. 57 years ago. More than the 49 years it was part of it. 1914 to 1963.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 5:43am On Apr 26, 2020
AreaFada2:

It's that autonomy that largely gave various tribes freedom. Excel and you could rise in Benin Empire. Ability was key. Several elite in Benin today were not originally Benin. We have Izon, Anioma, Yoruba etc.

Today in UK the Scots, Irish and Welsh make England tick. Even more with aforementioned descent. Some outstanding university research departments have no single original English person. They are now the new English.
Many of my relatives do not bear English or Benin names. Yet nobody questions their "Beniness" on that ground.

I have said many times that being Benin is not about tribe but a shared culture with the Imperial Oba at the apex.
I guess many people are now beginning to see the tolerance of differences Benin took to heart so much in "gie no z' Eka gha z'Eka".

There is no biggie in Benin Kingdom being smaller today. We at least fought to preserve our freedom. Some just didn't dare to face oyinbo. It was a price worth paying.

Those who chickened in are in the same warped Nigerian contraption today. They are not drinking champagne while Benins are drinking palmwine. We were all in it now. At least we fought to prevent it. I can say it now with pride. That is why I laugh when some cry that we didn't support them.in 1967. What we saw in 1897, they only saw in 1967. Good 70 years later. grin cheesy

Did they come to our aid then? Of course not.

[s]Igbo just raise many Obis lately just to have many kings. We know aside Onitsha Igbo have no real kings.[/s]

Nri is just an Igbo version of Oduduwa. Attempt at political union. But it's proving difficult because Igbo are largely Republican and they all know it.

Stop blowing breeze to your Ignorance. It looks so shameful. No wonder it is always good you guys are outrut ignored. let's see how 5 to 7 local government will turn to 8 or even 10.

As I said go and register yourself under afenifere..

ndigbo has no time for abstract Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by AreaFada2: 5:45am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Stop blowing breeze to your Ignorance. It looks so shameful. No wonder it is always good you guys are outrut ignored. let's see how 5 to 7 local government will turn to 8 or even 10.

As I said go and register yourself under afenifere..

ndigbo has no time for abstract Nonsense.
Chai see paiment. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 26, 2020
AreaFada2:
Dude it's Dein of Agbor.

Ogiame of Itsekiri is called Olu of Warri too. But does not mean much. It's still a Benin Prince in Warri.

Benin left the British contraption of Midwest at the earliest opportunity in 1963. 57 years ago. More than the 49 years it was part of it. 1914 to 1963.

Foolish logic. Ikenchukwu changed it to Dein when ascended the throne few years ago...his father was obi of Agbor likewise his forefathers...or was it Benin empire kingdom and country that changed it to Dein in 1493..Lol .

Nothing concerns me warri. I don't delve in useless logic...Ndi ara.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 26, 2020
AreaFada2:

Chai see paiment. grin

Just go and register yourself under afenifere. There is no long story there.

Others are already doing so. of is is under Ijaw despite not fully Ijaw but just ancestral similarities which is strong....

Bini should go and submit themselves under afenifere...That's all.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by AreaFada2: 6:04am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Others are already doing so. of is is under Ijaw despite not fully Ijaw but just ancestral similarities which is strong....

Ignoring us yet you give so many replies?

If you were paying us attention nko? grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 26, 2020
AreaFada2:

Ignoring us yet you give so many replies?

If you were paying us attention nko? grin

Ignore that's none of myself. I can't Ignore people of no pedigree coming to be Insulting Igbos...what insolence...? All because of stupid one nigeria project.

Others are already doing so. ogbia is is under Ijaw despite not fully Ijaw but just ancestral similarities which is strong....

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by samuk: 6:52am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Ignore that's none of myself. I can't Ignore people of no pedigree coming to be Insulting Igbos...what insolence...? All because of stupid one nigeria project.

Others are already doing so. ogbia is is under Ijaw despite not fully Ijaw but just ancestral similarities which is strong....

When one of your brothers said in another thread that you write gibberish, this is what he meant, I am reading your write up and I am feeling dizzy.

The Yoruba Oduduwa republic have more chances of success because it's only confined to the south west. Biafra on the other hand is looking for south south lands to grab.

Biafra will only succeed if your territorial ambitions end within the confines of the current 5 south eastern states, any attempt to look further than that will only mean doom.

Obi of Agbor and so many others like him across south south are telling you guys on daily basis that they are not Igbos irrespective of whether they speak and bear Igbo names but you just can't let go, do you have to force these people to be Igbo.

How many Yoruba tribes have you seen denying being Yoruba, the Yorubas are more politically astute to know not to complicate issues for themselves by forcibly trying to annexed other tribes outside the west who are not comfortable being seen as Yoruba.

This is the same political dexterity they showed in the first republic to take over the Igbos in Nigeria political space.

Igbo started out very well by occupying various important positions in Nigeria but lost all to over ambition. When will you guys learn to be contended with what you have.

Thanks to Abacha and your northern overlords, Igbo land and any future Biafra starts and end in the current 5 states of south east.

You guys keep shouting Benin have 5 or 7 local governments areas, are you not ashamed to be comparing the entire Igbo south east of over 40 million people to a small part of Edo state, not even the entire state, let alone other Edoid tribes across the south south that you are trying to force into your Biafra.

These other Edoid groups across the south south are the ones that daily identify with Benin on their own volition without being coerced, insulted and blackmailed to do so.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lol. Why sound like a broken record?
Benin will manage Nigeria as it is. Nature has a way of solving seemingly unsolvable situations.

We knew this would be the case back in 1897 and we fought against it.

Now just dey Siddon look. grin

You talk of pedigree? Lol. Maybe you mean dog food. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 26, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol. Why sound like a broken record?
Benin will manage Nigeria as it is. Nature has a way of solving seemingly unsolvable situations.

We knew this would be the case back in 1897 and we fought against it.

Now just dey Siddon look. grin

You talk of pedigree? Lol. Maybe you mean dog food. grin cheesy

This is 2020 not some sort of 1897......No pedigree.

Pull yourself under Yorubas umbrella. That's were you all rightly belongs to.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 7:57am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

When one of you brothers said in another thread that your write gibberish, this is what he meant, I am reading your write up and I am feeling dizzy.

The Yoruba Oduduwa republic have more chances of success because it's only confined to the south west. Biafra on the other hand is looking for south south lands to grab.

Biafra will only succeed if your territorial ambitions end within the confines of the current 5 south eastern states, any attempt to look further than that will only mean doom.

Obi of Agbor and so many others like him across south south are telling you guys on daily basis that they are not Igbos irrespective of whether they speak and bear Igbo names but you just can't let go, do you have to force these people to be Igbo.

How many Yoruba tribes have you seen denying being Yoruba, the Yorubas are more politically astute to know not to complicate issues for themselves by forcibly trying to annexed other tribes outside the west who are not comfortable being seen as Yoruba.

This is the same political dexterity they showed in the first republic to take over the Igbos in Nigeria political space.

Igbo started out very well by occupying various important positions in Nigeria but lost all to over ambition. When will you guys learn to be contended with what you have.

Thanks to Abacha and your northern overlords, Igbo land and any future Biafra starts and end in the current 5 states of south east.

You guys keep shouting Benin have 5 or 7 local governments areas, are you not ashamed to be comparing the entire Igbo south east of over 40 million people to a small part of Edo state, not even the entire state, let alone other Edoid tribes across the south south that you are trying to force into your Biafra.

These other Edoid groups across the south south are the ones that daily identify with Benin on their own volition without being coerced, insulted and blackmailed to do so.

The more reasons I hardly involve in Edo discussion is simple. It is Insulting and demeaning to us as Igbos. Edos has nothing, absolutely nothing to offer Ndigbo. What will 7 local governments offer Igbos... outrightly nothing...

What will Igbos gain from Bini... outrightly nothing?

In diaspora you are nowhere to be found?

What on Earth will make us stress ourselves even one seconds...

Bini geographically situated and should be called Yoruba land will be claiming egbema...claim ogoja, claim ekpeye even with the king's title as Eze Ekpeye...claim abua...is that not madness?

A journey of 5 hours to a bini man and a journey of 30 mins within same Igboland.

What do we call this if not stupidity and foolishness.

Mr submit yourself to afenifere same way the people you are claiming has submitted under Ohanaeze or do you see them una meeting..

Some answering Obi Nduka and someone will be killing himself on his matter...his name and everything in his kingdom fully Igbo.

Yorubas that has fully agreed that Edos are part of them...but you will go back looking for those who no need or send you....All Yorubas here fully knows and acknowledge Bini to be part of them.

Bini is not and will never be part of biafra. We don't need nonsense here.

Nobody can tolerate any form of witchery and wizardly.

Ndi Ara living in Illusion...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by samuk: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The Igbo gave Nigeria the current unitary system of governance we are practicing, we are all going to stay and enjoy it together. If you don't like it, you can try to leave and we can still remember how that ended before.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

The Igbo gave Nigeria the current unitary system of governance we are practicing, we are all going to stay and enjoy it together. If you don't like it, you can try to leave and we can still remember how that ended before.

Nonsense... Igbos did it is now the reason for your countries failure over the years...story

Una hatred for Igbos worst pass other people own sef.

Put yourself under afenifere umbrella.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by samuk: 8:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

The more reasons I hardly involve in Edo discussion is simple. It is Insulting and demeaning to us as Igbos. Edos has nothing, absolutely nothing to offer Ndigbo. What will 7 local governments offer Igbos... outrightly nothing...

What will Igbos gain from Bini... outrightly nothing?

In diaspora you are nowhere to be found?

What on Earth will make us stress ourselves even one seconds...

Bini geographically situated and should be called Yoruba land will be claiming egbema...claim ogoja, claim ekpeye even with the king's title as Eze Ekpeye...claim abua...is that not madness?

A journey of 5 hours to a bini man and a journey of 30 mins within same Igboland.

What do we call this if not stupidity and foolishness.

Mr submit yourself to afenifere same way the people you are claiming has submitted under Ohanaeze or do you see them una meeting..

Some answering Obi Nduka and someone will be killing himself on his matter...his name and everything in his kingdom fully Igbo.

Yorubas that has fully agreed that Edos are part of them...but you will go back looking for those who no need or send you....All Yorubas here fully knows and acknowledge Bini to be part of them.

Bini is not and will never be part of biafra. We don't need nonsense here.

Nobody can tolerate any form of witchery and wizardly.

Ndi Ara living in Illusion...

Yet, after all you have written, you guys can't see any thread about Edo/Benin and jump pass without saying something, no matter how irrelevant.

Benin is this, Edo is that but you are fixated with Benin like the average Igbo man is fixated and love business and money.

You can't seen the word Benin without commenting, even if the name Benin is not boldly written, just the insinuation or indirect reference to Benin is enough for the hairs in your body to stand up. Sometimes I wonder if it's love, hate or jealousy.

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

Yet, after all you have written, you guys can't see any thread about Edo/Benin and jump pass without saying something, no matter how irrelevant.

Benin is this, Edo is that but you are fixated with Benin like the average Igbo man is fixated and love business and money.

You can't seen the word Benin without commenting, even if the name Benin is not boldly written, just the insinuation or indirect reference to Benin is enough for the hairs in your body to stand up. Sometimes I wonder if it's love, hate or jealousy.

It is not jealoi but love for Edos.....Yes we have reasons for doing that until we have fully emotionally, politically and socially dissolve Benin into Yorubas fully....That's the politics.

We must create an environment that establishes Edo as Yorubas and if division comes it won't be hard to those that will try to kick against it.

The politics is with mission and good Intentions....

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by samuk: 8:31am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

It is not jealoi but love for Edos.....Yes we have reasons for doing that until we have fully emotionally, politically and socially dissolve Benin into Yorubas fully....That's the politics.

We must create an environment that establishes Edo as Yorubas and if division comes it won't be hard to those that will try to kick against it.

The politics is with mission and good Intentions....

Hahaha, I laughed in Japanese, you have not been able to create an enabling environment for the actualization of your Biafra, it's Edo that's your problem.

Did the Edo people complain to you that we don't like and enjoy the Nigeria unitary system Igbo established. Politically, we haven't been doing very badly for our size, unlike the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 8:35am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

Hahaha, I laughed in Japanese, you have not been able to create an enabling environment for the actualization of your Biafra, it's Edo that's your problem.

Did the Edo people complain to you that we don't like and enjoy the Nigeria unitary system Igbo established. Politically, we haven't been doing very badly for our size, unlike the Igbos.

Biafra shouldn't be your worry either as Edo isn't part of it...So no much fuss.

The worry is that you can't defeat the Oduduwa logic and it keeps binding on you guys..more reason the remaining part of Bini should key into afenifere agenda.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by samuk: 9:11am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Biafra shouldn't be your worry either as Edo isn't part of it...So no much fuss.

The worry is that you can't defeat the Oduduwa logic and it keeps binding on you guys..more reason the remaining part of Bini should key into afenifere agenda.

How does Oduduwa logic affect our daily lives, it doesn't, we sometimes go into those arguments and debates for the fun of it, but Biafra means the world to you guys and it won't happen with the way you are going about it.

Edo people are very much at home in Nigeria. Are the Biafrans at home in Nigeria? You guys are the ones having problems with Nigeria, we are not and Nigeria will continue to remain as one indivisible entity and even if it's going to split up, be rest assured that our input cannot be overlooked. The Biafrans needs our support more than we need Biafrans.

Come to Benin and see how all Nigeria tribes live and enjoy themselves as one people. You are the ones that have issues with Nigeria and Nigerians even though you are both, Ndi confusion.

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

How does Oduduwa logic affect our daily lives, it doesn't, we sometimes go into those arguments and debates for the fun of it, but Biafra means the world to you guys and it won't happen the way you are going about it.

Edo people are very much at home in Nigeria. Are the Biafrans at home in Nigeria? You guys are the ones having problems with Nigeria, we are not and Nigeria will continue to remain as one indivisible entity and even if it's going to split up, be rest assured that our input cannot be overlooked. The Biafra needs our support more than we need Biafra.

Wonderful...

Your has justed reiterated what we already know.

Nobody is holding you not to stay in Nigeria but you can't force others to as well stay

Dirty minds all round.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

Come to Benin and see how all Nigeria tribes live and enjoy themselves as one people. You are the ones that have issues with Nigeria and Nigerians even though you are both, Ndi confusion.

How does that concern ndigbo.

All we are now saying is this pull yourselves under afenifere.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by samuk: 10:29am On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

How does that concern ndigbo.

All we are now saying is this pull yourselves under afenifere.

You seems to be having more problems with what Edo people do with their lives than concentrating on your Biafra fantasy. Keep taking paracetamol on behalf of others, I hope you don't kill yourself with overdose.
Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

You seems to be having more problems with what Edo people do with their lives than concentrating on your Biafra fantasy. Keep taking paracetamol on behalf of others, I hope you don't kill yourself with overdose.

Yes, exactly leave the biafra but we must take the politics to a new level until you guys fully keys into afenifere. That's very important for future circumstances. We need to push you guys that way.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by samuk: 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Yes, exactly leave the biafra but we must take the politics to a new level until you guys fully keys into afenifere. That's very important for future circumstances. We need to push you guys that way.

Which politics are you talking about, you guys have long relegated yourselves to the background and backstage of Nigeria politics for decades. Biko leave politics alone because you guys can hardly pull your political weight in Nigeria let alone make decisions for Edo.
Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2020
samuk:

Which politics are you talking about, you guys have long relegated yourselves to the background and backstage of Nigeria politics for decades. Biko leave politics alone because you guys can hardly pull your political weight in Nigeria let alone make decisions for Edo.

Story relegation but still gives a shot front and back. Relegation but still gets projects done. Relegation only on news but all round we are giving it head shots front and back.

As I said it us Insulting arguing with people occupying 7 local government boasting as if they occupy the whole universe.

Relegation is in your mind but projects still goes on and on..

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by ChideraStephen(f): 12:03am On Apr 27, 2020
Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by gregyboy(m): 11:04am On Apr 27, 2020
chizakris:
I now foolish people can be. You're not from Igbo , you're from anioma right? Mad people !!

Am benin and i will say the blunt truth

Benin is not trying claim the anioma as benins but they are claiming the royalty

The anioma people are originally ibo and no benin person will call them benin we are yet to fully identify edo North as fully edo not to talk of igbos

Understand that the anioma people identify themselves politically as igbos but culturally identify as anioma thier culture as igbos in the past has been diluted by edos, and they wouldn't identify themselves as edos or igbos, they prefer identifying themselves as aniomas, a mixture of igbo and edo culture,
But most times thier identification goes with igbos for political reasons
We the edos and igbos should rather let them be and support thier identification
We already know were the two cultures meet

3 Likes

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by gregyboy(m): 11:22am On Apr 27, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Benin should start attending Oduduwa meeting as others are fully represented in Ohanaeze.

Dissolve whatever is remaining if you into afenifere and join them...and stop all these talk talk talk..

How can people be naturally and diagonally stupid?

Someone in Benin dragging someone in ogoja and someone is Benin dragging someone in ekpeye answering njekwe....is that not asymetrical madness?

Hian....ooo chimooo...

There is nothing person no go read on nairaland.

Empire mbok

You're so pained by this post.......

Your name even looks edo are you from the anioma areas......?

The thing i dislike about your comment is the fact that you call us a minority, but you keep following every thread attaching to benin

I guess we as a minority should be the one doing that and not a person coming from a big tribe

You even know everything about edos i bet an average only knows the igbo by name and nothing more

You call us minorites you igbos keep practicing our culture you should be ashamed when you speak ill of edo people......

Am speechless of your hateful comments

Edos might be minorites in population but in every other aspect partainng nigeria they are not
Even the igbos are yet to archive what we have achieved as a minority throughout history

If you doubt it lets start the debate

1 Like

Re: Stop Promoting Igbo Culture Says Dein Of Agbor by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2020
gregyboy:

You're so pained by this post.......

Your name even looks edo are you from the anioma areas......?

The thing i dislike about your comment is the fact that you call us a minority, but you keep following every thread attaching to benin

I guess we as a minority should be the one doing that and not a person coming from a big tribe

You even know everything about edos i bet an average only knows the igbo by name and nothing more

You call us minorites you igbos keep practicing our culture you should be ashamed when you speak ill of edo people......

Am speechless of your hateful comments

Edos might be minorites in population but in every other aspect partainng nigeria they are not
Even the igbos are yet to archive what we have achieved as a minority throughout history

If you doubt it lets start the debate

There is nothing to compare as Anioma stated clearly that they are Igbos.

We shouldn't be arguing this in the first instance. What you guys are trying to do is what we call encroachment.

Have you seen me arguing On Urhobo, itshekiri issues?....NO because I acknowledge they are Edos but for Igbos axis just stay.

We are looking at Igbos Indigenous and homogeneous in biafra only..... don't call it been selfish. It is been diplomatic.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Yorubas Too Are Jews - New Research / Let's Learn Swahili / Oluwo Of Iwo To Engrave Faces Of Mandela, Nkrumah, Awolowo, Others On Stone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.