Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (53761 Views)

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now / Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by SenhorSean(m): 4:29pm On May 17, 2018
on to d next one bro!
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 6:16pm On May 17, 2018
IamPlato:

SEE Your Wicked Reply
lol
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Kingsley10000: 6:29pm On May 17, 2018
she think you wan bleep her.....fish brained dams
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 7:18pm On May 17, 2018
dominique:
Hmmm, k

Dis one sef,dem dey talk am u dey do am undecided

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Jfrankination(m): 7:30pm On May 17, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
you don't need to "keep up" bruv undecided

what you need to do is "kick her the fûck off" undecided

no time to pleare some dumb sorry ass loser who dnesnt know what it means to communicate/chat undecided [jic]
it depends bro she might be shy or so... had one who was always replying with 'I don't know' nothing' and 'ok' today she's my girlfriend.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:35pm On May 17, 2018
Jfrankination:
it depends bro she might be shy or so... had one who was always replying with 'I don't know' nothing' and 'ok' today she's my girlfriend.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:37pm On May 17, 2018
Jfrankination:

shy online?...........................seriously bruv? undecided

anyways that's good for you though and congrats undecided

not all of us are that patient undecided

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by dominique(f): 7:38pm On May 17, 2018
SmellySperm:

Dis one sef,dem dey talk am u dey do am undecided

K grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by swiz123(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

Teach me how to use animated gifs
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by viceddy95(m): 9:17pm On May 17, 2018
Stay away from them for sometime...go and hustle hard,when you have done well for yourself and start taking pictures inside a plane she will be the one chatting you up.....then start your own forming ....

18 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

choi! see teeth shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:20pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:

choi! see teeth shocked shocked
this ya cat sexy sha grin so gallant
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:21pm On May 17, 2018
viceddy95:
Stay away from them for sometime...go and hustle hard,when you have done well for yourself and start taking pictures inside a plane she will be the one chatting you up.....then start your own forming ....
oil dey ur head cheesy

14 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 9:22pm On May 17, 2018
Personally, if you give me "Yes ,No,Fine" or other monosyllabic answer, imma cut you off.

But sha op, there are still some people who do not know how to chat,so the best thing is going physical.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

this ya cat sexy sha grin so gallant
he looks so adorable cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:24pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:

looks so adorable cheesy cheesy
I hate cats tho... I blame naija movies

dogs cool

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by viceddy95(m): 9:25pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:

oil dey ur head cheesy
I sight u boss

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:25pm On May 17, 2018
folake4u:
Personally, if you give me "Yes ,No,Fine" or other monosyllabic answer, imma cut you off.

But sha op, there are still some people who do not know how to chat,so the best thing is going physical.
physical ke
aunty Fola what do u mean o grin
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:29pm On May 17, 2018
swiz123:

Teach me how to use animated gifs

it will cost .. cool

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

I hate cats tho... I blame naija movies

dogs cool
if u too follow naija home videos u will hate everything. it is only in naija movies dat
1: cats are messengers of the underworld
2: light skinned girls are from the marine world
3: beautiful ladies are slayqueens
4:ugly women make good wife
5:the king"s son always fall in love with a dirty illiterate housegirl.
only naija movies cheesy

8 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 17, 2018
viceddy95:

I sight u boss
grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:37pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:

if u too follow naija home videos u will hate everything. it is only in naija movies dat
1: cats are messengers of the underworld
2: light skinned girls are from the marine world
3: beautiful ladies are slayqueens
4:ugly women make good wife
5:the king"s son always fall in love with a dirty illiterate housegirl.
only naija movies cheesy
wahlahi that point1 makes sense.. especially black cats..
and here if you kill person pet u fit go prison seff...I'm scared of them my neighbor has 12 cry hardly use my garden at night ... grin

you know when I walk past like hair salon .. most are run by Jamaicans in my area .. ask me what is on their TV 24/7 .... Nolloywood they love it ehh.. all that witchcraft juju stuff.. its cause We can be so dramatic in movies ...
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by swiz123(m): 9:39pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

it will cost .. cool

Oh please, be serious. We're family here yonno
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by viceddy95(m): 9:42pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:

grin grin
Greetings

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas he called me an asslicker this morning, ask him what he's doing in your mentions
Lalas247:

it will cost .. cool

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:49pm On May 17, 2018
swiz123:

Oh please, be serious. We're family here yonno

sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

wahlahi that point1 makes sense.. especially black cats..
and here if you kill person pet u fit go prison seff...I'm scared of them my neighbor has 12 cry hardly use my garden at night ... grin

you know when I walk past like hair salon .. most are run by Jamaicans in my area .. ask me what is on their TV 24/7 .... Nolloywood they love it ehh.. all that witchcraft juju stuff.. its cause We can be so dramatic in movies ...

hmm na wao..even jamaicans love nollywood? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 17, 2018
She may not be fluent with English so just tell her to use her native tongue. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:55pm On May 17, 2018
DonPiiko:
Lalas he called me an asslicker this morning, ask him what he's doing in your mentions

He did what shocked
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Lalas247(f): 9:56pm On May 17, 2018
lefulefu:

hmm na wao..even jamaicans love nollywood? cheesy
yes o

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 17, 2018
dominique:

K grin
Tnk God am not close to u,i for don konk ugrin
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 10:15pm On May 17, 2018
Lalas247:

physical ke
aunty Fola what do u mean o grin

Lol, don't take it the wrong way jor cheesy.

I meant having a face to face convo with the girl. Some girls lack communication skills, while some are outrightly dumb(I'm sorry) or sometimes they're not into the guy. It depends.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video) / 9 Ways Girls Display Jealousy When They See Their Boyfriend With Another Girl / Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Soldier And His Make-Up Artist Bae

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.