Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,662 members, 7,813,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (53724 Views)

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now / Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Celsony: 10:29pm On May 17, 2018
greatface:
grin

If she keep replying in such manner, just tell her [b]"The sex we had last night was so sweet.
Your V is tight and sweet and your Bs succulent.
Are you coming for return match tonight?

grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros u wicked o, i just cant imagine wat her reply will be. Lolz
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by greatface(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2018
Celsony:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Bros u wicked o, i just cant imagine wat her reply will be. Lolz

You can only know when you give a try.
So take it a step further but don't forget to come back and give your testimonies.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 5:08am On May 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:
When there's no adequate flow of communication in relationship.

It becomes boring, frustrating and tiring.
peharps this is common among the ladies (introvert type), to type long sentence na whahala (lol, gud, fyn, yes, lmao, ok, hmmn).
And this attribute can be so dangerous ehn cos you won't know her next plan.

How have some guys dealt with theirs?.

I once dated a girl in Nigeria, she never says a single word during sex, and God knows I can count how many times she talked during the day. I am naturally a quiet person but a woman like that in my opinion, is unresponsive and dead psychologically. I left her and immediately she found her voice, and started to call me an animal to anyone who cared to listen.

6 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by ba7man(m): 7:38am On May 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

peharps this is common among the ladies (introvert type), to type long sentence na whahala (lol, gud, fyn, yes, lmao, ok, hmmn).

Everybody has a topic that brings them alive.

Ask her questions about herself instead to show interest and when you sense her topic, follow up on it.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 7:52am On May 18, 2018
folake4u:

Lol, don't take it the wrong way jor cheesy.

I meant having a face to face convo with the girl. Some girls lack communication skills, while some are outrightly dumb(I'm sorry) or sometimes they're not into the guy. It depends.
I'll go with dumb. Imagine as a fine boy I picked this girl up at a bank. She was already blushing and shining teeth just because I said Hi. My phone was not with me that day so I gave her my number before I got home she'd already messaged me. Only for me to be getting K, Fine, lol, Yes as reply. I did not even talk to her again only for her to message me again two days ago. I said How've you been she said Fyn me too I kuku said kk. End of story grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Kingsley10000: 9:49am On May 18, 2018
go-to her Facebook page...type thanks for the last night,I really enjoyed it.....she will respond with a long epistle
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by eddykaka(m): 10:56am On May 18, 2018
gonkin:

Personally i dislike LOL

And if a girl replies with OK i just stop chatting for a while till something comes up. Cuz to me OK means im boring but im just replying you.

My worst and most hated is hmmmmmm. Ha i hate that so so much. But i never let em know.
I equally hate the "hmmm" replies, it annoys me like wtf??
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Oreofepeters: 11:27am On May 18, 2018
Bidobado:

I once dated a girl in Nigeria, she never says a single word during sex, and God knows I can count how many times she talked during the day. I am naturally a quiet person but a woman like that in my opinion, is unresponsive and dead psychologically. I left her and immediately she found her voice, and started to call me an animal to anyone who cared to listen.

So you mean you mean she no even get Ring tone , that one tire me
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Oreofepeters: 11:42am On May 18, 2018
Kingsley10000:
she think you wan bleep her.....fish brained dams
I tire o, I think that's her intention
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Diseye29(m): 11:48am On May 18, 2018
Thats one problem i av with some ladies Mostly strangers wile some are good in chatin dy can even add some expression join it as if both of you are dere talking live
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 1:05pm On May 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

So you mean you mean she no even get Ring tone , that one tire me

Nothing... Absolutely nothing. Weird as hell.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by ImaIma1(f): 2:10pm On May 18, 2018
Don't chat her. And when she chats you, give her the "yep" "k" "fine" answers she gives you
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 2:24pm On May 18, 2018
dondemex:
I'll go with dumb. Imagine as a fine boy I picked this girl up at a bank. She was already blushing and shining teeth just because I said Hi. My phone was not with me that day so I gave her my number before I got home she'd already messaged me. Only for me to be getting K, Fine, lol, Yes as reply. I did not even talk to her again only for her to message me again two days ago. I said How've you been she said Fyn me too I kuku said kk. End of story grin grin grin

Lmao cheesy your name must be John cos you're wicked! Lol.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 2:37pm On May 18, 2018
Oreofepeters:

Trust me u either want 2 cheat on her or intend doing that u should hav knew all u want be4 going for her, but if daht her new habit its a trap get out of there.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by viceddy95(m): 3:32pm On May 18, 2018
miracool946:

na so e easy?
It's not easy though but your determination matters .....

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by HeyCorleone(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2018
Such ladies are just plain dumb and should be blocked on the spot.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by HeyCorleone(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2018
Iamdmentor1:
Simple. Go out with her. Girls will not chat well with you until you've impressed them by your actions or inactions.
When you get a girl's number from a friend, one word reply is imminent.

You just want to turn yourself to a sugar daddy. Then the only time she'd type full sentences is when she needs something.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Alejoc(m): 11:32pm On May 18, 2018
Keep the communication channel open and learn more about what interest her... People who have things in common bond together more easily!

Find the common ground!

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Rivguydee(m): 11:33pm On May 18, 2018
If you know the number of girls in this world you won't want to suffer yourself like that na!!!

4 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Snow02: 11:35pm On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
you don't need to "keep up" bruv undecided

what you need to do is "kick her the fûck off" undecided

no time to pleare some dumb sorry ass loser who dnesnt know what it means to communicate/chat undecided [jic]
lol

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by HeyCorleone(m): 11:35pm On May 18, 2018
PrimadonnaO:

Yea. It could also be that she lacks both communication skills and insight on the topics of discussion.

But the solution is the same...let her be.

You must be one of such girls.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by package7(m): 11:43pm On May 18, 2018
What are you waiting for throw it away shocked
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by omotee1234(m): 11:45pm On May 18, 2018
Try that with her and see if she can continue with the chat let her know how boring she is
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by sandrahnaub(f): 11:49pm On May 18, 2018
greatface:
grin

If she keep replying in such manner, just tell her "The sex we had last night was so sweet.
Your V is tight and sweet and your Bs succulent.
Are you coming for return match tonight?

grin
And she will be like
[b]Hmmm

K

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by 1930revival(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2018
The fact is that female folks enjoy wide range of admirers off and on-net...I even experimented iT by opening a fake female account with an average beautiful picture...for over 8 months iv not been able to finish accepting the guys friendship requests...and funnily most of the guys(like me) will be thanking me for accepting their request....na we dey make Dem go gaga!! If she doesn't get admirers as usual, she will testify in a church that you are chatting with her....toasters too many that's why,,,and I believe myself, I can Neva pester any woman, Warri guys nor dey fall hand,,,,,and funnily women fall for the guys with swag who doesn't even send Dem... That's gals for Una.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by vicraven(m): 11:53pm On May 18, 2018
10thTheorem:
+1
what's the 10th theorem sis?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 18, 2018
A lot of girls chat with multiple (10-35) guys simultaneously via whatsapp, facebook, instagram, etc. If you get this treatment, she's just not that into you, period. Get a move on or be patient, whatever rocks your boat.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 18, 2018
The most annoying ones are those who always go with "whats up" every single time after you chat them up. I just hate that
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by abimic(m): 11:57pm On May 18, 2018
Any lady that replies your message with shorty after long epistle isn't feeling you.... Just move ahead ,they have someone else they want to die on top.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / 5 Warning Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / Lady Fights Man For Refusing To Pay After Rounds Of Sex (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.