Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 AM

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (53719 Views)

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now / Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 11:57pm On May 18, 2018
folake4u:
Personally, if you give me "Yes ,No,Fine" or other monosyllabic answer, imma cut you off.

But sha op, there are still some people who do not know how to chat,so the best thing is going physical.

why don't u reply PM's?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by FreshBoss007: 11:58pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
Block her and stay away from boring ladies.

They don't worth any entertaining attention from a man.

nice move... I make it a point of call to always educate my girlfriend never to reply my chats with abbreviations.. they are conversation killers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 11:59pm On May 18, 2018
sandrahnaub:
And she will be like Hmmm K
You have lots of experience
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Sharoniah(f): 12:00am On May 19, 2018
Actually I'm that type of girl
1.dont ask a girl "what do you do " rather, ask her "what do you enjoy doing" she must converse with you
2.some guys are terribly annoying during chats...imagine a stranger asking me
"How are you,hope you're fine, how was your day, have you eaten, what did you eat, who cooked it, you did not call me to join you...etc.. These questions are not meant to be asked if you're not close enough...
3.when you keep asking a question that should not concern you
4.dont just be asking for my CV... Yes CV... I mean say something real...we ain't in the office
5.please always know what to type at the right time, ask about her favorite food, gist about it,argue about being a better cook...her hobbies, laugh and joke about it...tell her what you like in her hobbies...etc... Not boring questions... Because I'll keep typing 'yes, no, OK, sure, really?
Lol.... Have a nice weekend

5 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by GGirll: 12:13am On May 19, 2018
Hmm so funny lazy youths don't get busy developing yourself keep running after busy people who has no time to waste on busy bodies n lay abouts.... quote me n be visited by witches!!!!

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Ossy112: 12:20am On May 19, 2018
Like for transmission share for assurance
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by defemidefemi(m): 12:22am On May 19, 2018
ChatDicted:

She's doing that because you haven't read the book below. Luckily, you can download half of it here for free. When you read it, you'll see the difference. If you miss this opportunity, you'll look back with regrets. Here is the download link: www.wetclef.com/topic330.html

have u read the book?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by DonPikko: 12:23am On May 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:

I ain't feeling her either because of her silly responses. I do all the talking, sometimes bring up psychological questions just to spark her reasoning. But she got nothing to contribute, I wonder if some girls are like that dumb.......
yes, some girls are dumb like that
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by godofuck231: 12:30am On May 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
When there's no adequate flow of communication in relationship.

It becomes boring, frustrating and tiring.
peharps this is common among the ladies (introvert type), to type long sentence na whahala (lol, gud, fyn, yes, lmao, ok, hmmn).
And this attribute can be so dangerous ehn cos you won't know her next plan.

How have some guys dealt with theirs?.

Stop calling her when she's sucking dick! Simple
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by jaxxy(m): 12:36am On May 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
When there's no adequate flow of communication in relationship.

It becomes boring, frustrating and tiring.
peharps this is common among the ladies (introvert type), to type long sentence na whahala (lol, gud, fyn, yes, lmao, ok, hmmn).
And this attribute can be so dangerous ehn cos you won't know her next plan.

How have some guys dealt with theirs?.

She might be doing that because ur convo is bery predictable. Try smtn totally different and see if it works. If it continues ask her why she's giving u such replies and hear her response it may not be intentional bt if it is there are 2 things involved... Lol
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by IeatPussy: 12:38am On May 19, 2018
Lalas247:

Fyck
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by oxygenlove(m): 12:43am On May 19, 2018
no mind dem forming galz, , MEANWHILE

3 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by makydebbie(f): 1:04am On May 19, 2018
Just use k or kk for me.

And watch me never chat you up again.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Killurself: 1:10am On May 19, 2018
That type of stupid girls many on Fbook and WhatsApp only when you see them type long words is when they want to beg for money or recharge card.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by bigfather(m): 1:20am On May 19, 2018
donstan18:
Block her and stay away from boring ladies.

They don't worth any entertaining attention from a man.

No need to even block. Na just to blank out !
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by sprints1: 1:25am On May 19, 2018
cmon among virgin girls abi omo ti o ja but I recommend u just keep off or start discussing more of sex matters they will start opening up with Smileys from time to time but in the real sense they are mostly unintelligent some are introvert and SHY but anyways just find another bar they are many fishes in the ocean
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by sprints1: 1:28am On May 19, 2018
eddykaka:
I equally hate the "hmmm" replies, it annoys me like wtf??
that kind reply dey weaken agro some of them be like say dem don put command for the phone as soon as u text she reply lol again hmmm lol lol OK kkk lol hmmm OK rilli lol
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by MrEnigma007: 1:29am On May 19, 2018
Not everyone can keep up chatting with "strangers" on phone. BTW, try to make the chat open ended so she can partake in it. you can also call her, some prefer talking that texting/chatting.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by sprints1: 1:31am On May 19, 2018
Sharoniah:
1.dont ask a girl "what do you do " rather, ask her "what do you enjoy doing" she must converse with you
"How are you,hope you're fine, how was your day, have you eaten, what did you eat, who cooked it, you did not call me to join you...etc.. These questions are not meant to be asked if you're not close enough...
4.dont just be asking for my CV... Yes CV... I mean say something real...we ain't in the office
5.please always know what to type at the right time, ask about her favorite food, gist about it,argue about being a better cook...her hobbies, laugh and joke about it...tell her what you like in her hobbies...etc... Not boring questions... Because I'll keep typing 'yes, no, OK, sure, really?
came here to comment e b like say u be learner u ask them favorite food they tell u anything abi lol hmmm some girls are silli hehn... u try to psyche dem by telling them nice things they end up ruining it with lol ok lol some will even ask u to gist them abi reporter or Linda ikeji that will be talking like parrot upandan...nonsense and ingredients...I like u sha at least u are not the lol type
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Ivorianaija(f): 1:33am On May 19, 2018
Maybe you should just call. Would you rather have credit or a relationship?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by sprints1: 1:35am On May 19, 2018
viceddy95:
Stay away from them for sometime...go and hustle hard,when you have done well for yourself and start taking pictures inside a plane she will be the one chatting you up.....then start your own forming ....
true talk
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by MrEnigma007: 1:39am On May 19, 2018
makydebbie:
Just use k or kk for me.

And watch me never chat you up again.

How do you reply a chat that seems boring without trying to spell it out to the person that he/she is a bore?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by makydebbie(f): 1:43am On May 19, 2018
MrEnigma007:

How do you reply a chat that seems boring without trying to spell it out to the person that he/she is a bore?

I'll bluetick you, you cannot come and kill me. grin

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by MrEnigma007: 2:15am On May 19, 2018
makydebbie:

I'll bluetick you, you cannot come and kill me. grin

You probably won't mind when someone creates a thread titled "how do you keep up with a girl/lady who reads but doesn't reply chat"

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Ivorianaija(f): 2:17am On May 19, 2018
Try to ask questions other then "How are you" and "What are you doing"

If you ask boring questions you will get boring answers
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by AreaFada2: 2:24am On May 19, 2018
ba7man:
Everybody has a topic that brings them alive.

Ask her questions about herself instead to show interest and whe

c, follow up on it.

There are different categories:

Some begin chatting like that if they ask money and you do not respond well. They'd rather spend more time trying other guys. cheesy grin
Others just have bad manners and are boring.

Some also are already with a serious guy or even have a couple of reserve/back up guys already.

Another is the "friends addict club". They have almost 3,000 friends on fb. No way anyone can keep up chatting with roughly 10 to 20% that can become regular "chatters". So ok, lol, fyn is all they have time to offer to 500 out of 600 friends who want to chat regularly.

Yet others have a short attention span, some are even very young in addition.

About 5 years later, many of those monosyllabic girls become very different if they have searched for love and good paying jobs in vain. Remind them how they used to be monosyllabic, they'd claim they were very busy with school or whatever. That time their eye don clear. cheesy grin

Best thing is just to ignore them too. Better still do housekeeping. Regularly delete such "friends" from your list.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by stillseth: 2:26am On May 19, 2018
Aunty,i dont this with one babe.. na stil same.. .. The thing kan be like say i am boring, and other babes dey always feel my convo... well anyway i have shift for her and leave her for BRt lane.. if BRT bus like make E clear the girl commot, E no conern me again and i no do again

Sharoniah:
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 2:29am On May 19, 2018
U can't have em' all. If she's boring ignore her...

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Chigeorge2015(m): 2:39am On May 19, 2018
I hate those responses with passion
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by bethyz(m): 2:51am On May 19, 2018
The thing dey pain you as she dey respond Abi? Leave the girl alone abeg. She didn't come into this world for you. If she ask for money now you will run . Leave her abeg. Must you chat with her. Leave her for the man she is dating .
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by C0C0Bandicot(f): 2:56am On May 19, 2018
The one wey dey pain me pass na if person reply me with "k"... I swear.. That "k" kill you
Some would even read your messages only for them to reply 3 days later
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by makydebbie(f): 2:56am On May 19, 2018
MrEnigma007:

You probably won't mind when someone creates a thread titled "how do you keep up with a girl/lady who reads but doesn't reply chat"
Then the pelzin will realize the problem is from him not me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.