Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (53718 Views)

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now / Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 11:40pm On May 29, 2018
DavidLoves:

yea.. u misunderstood me... was surprised too... was only siting examples..
...but u'd make a great conversationist...

OK I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Didn't know you were citing examples, your spellings weren't helpful either.

Lol, why do I always get that "you'd make a great conversationist"
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 29, 2018
folake4u:

OK I'm sorry for misunderstanding.

Didn't know you were citing examples, your spellings weren't helpful either.

Lol, why do I always get that "you'd make a great conversationist"
well take it as a compliment, but
u are making it seem like I have a string attach to all these ....
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 11:49pm On May 29, 2018
DavidLoves:

well take it as a compliment, but
u are making it seem like I have a string attach to all these ....

Well I don't trust anyone, so you can't blame me
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 29, 2018
folake4u:

Well I don't trust anyone, so you can't blame me

hmmm, sorry to say, but u are lying..."u don't trust anyone"..
I'd be oblige to agree if u said u dont trust people easily. All the same that doesn't answer my Question...lols
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 11:59pm On May 29, 2018
DavidLoves:

hmmm, sorry to say, but u are lying..."u don't trust anyone"..
I'd be oblige to agree if u said u dont trust people easily. All the same that doesn't answer my Question...lols

Lol perhaps.

I don't trust people easily sha tongue.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 12:00am On May 30, 2018
CanineOfJackal

Why the changes?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by CanineOfJackal: 12:06am On May 30, 2018
LivingFree:
CanineOfJackal

Why the changes?
Murky waters of politics section.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 12:07am On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Lol perhaps.

I don't trust people easily sha tongue.
I v my own fears too, I sense u trying to stay true to your write up its nice, I commend your effort. Want to know what I think about your write up?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 12:12am On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

I v my own fears too,
I sense u trying to stay true to your write up
its nice, I commend your effort. Want to know what I think about your write up?

Yeah I'd love to know what you think about my write-ups
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 12:18am On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Yeah I'd love to know what you think about my write-ups

I'd be blunt though...(my style of writing )

... Its a nice topic cos it justifies the fact that ladies have the tendency of dragging a chat into lethargy thereby making it boring ( which to me is just her way of telling the guy; "u r in charge of this conversation"wink.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 12:22am On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

I'd be blunt though...(my style of writing )

... Its a nice topic cos it justifies the fact that ladies have the tendency of dragging a chat into lethargy thereby making it boring ( which to me is just her way of telling the guy; "u r in charge of this conversation"wink.

Lol I get your point. I still think some people prefer physical chatting to the one on social media. Some people are very lazy to press their keypads for 5minutes to chat. Majority of my female friends are like that.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I get your point. I still think some people prefer physical chatting to the one on social media. Some people are very lazy to press their keypads for 5minutes to chat. Majority of my female friends are like that.

funny enough am guilty of been lazy a times too... but I still put I'm effort if I perceive the person on the other end is into the chat..
lols

But on a more serious note, its a habit females (sorry for generalising) engage in.
May be it just proves the fact that "its a man's world" after all ( hope am not stepping on any toes).

which brings me to my question: are u guilty of it?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 12:38am On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

funny enough am guilty of been lazy a times too... but I still put I'm effort if I perceive the person on the other end is into the chat..
lols

But on a more serious note, its a habit females (sorry for generalising) engage in.
May be it just proves the fact that "its a man's world" after all ( hope am not stepping on any toes).

which brings me to my question: are u guilty of it?

Well I can't blame you,the truth is bitter .

It's not because it's a man's world. I beg to disagree. It depends on the individual ,maybe you've been with too many slayqueens,pepperdemgang chicks who don't have anything intellectual to talk about but clothes, shoes, gossip etc and so your mind is wired that way.

I'm not. If I was, we wouldn't still be holding this convo till now smiley

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 12:48am On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Well I can't blame you,the truth is bitter .

It's not because it's a man's world. I beg to disagree. It depends on the individual ,maybe you've been with too many slayqueens,pepperdemgang chicks who don't have anything intellectual to talk about but clothes, shoes, gossip etc and so your mind is wired that way.

I'm not. If I was, we wouldn't still be holding this convo till now smiley

yea ... you are right... hmmm, even intellectually sound ladies do it atimes, like u said it depends on the individual and I dare say it depends on the tempo of the chat too.

Haha... the truth is bitter abi? Sorry for the bitter pill then!

Yea, so I guess u are opposed to meeting new people on SM especially NL right?

My "mind" telling me to compliment ur intellectual prowess in holding up a convo dis long. I told "it" to chill 1st.

hmmm, started from the 7th page n now it's .....
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

yea ... you are right... hmmm, even intellectually sound ladies do it atimes, like u said it depends on the individual and I dare say it depends on the tempo of the chat too.

Haha... the truth is bitter abi? Sorry for the bitter pill then!

Yea, so I guess u are opposed to meeting new people on SM especially NL right?

My "mind" telling me to compliment ur intellectual prowess in holding up a convo dis long. I told "it" to chill 1st.

hmmm, started from the 7th page n now it's .....

Lol your first paragraph sums everything up then.

Well, no one wants to hear the truth, so you gotta feed them with lies to massage their egowink.

I'm not on Facebook, Whatsapp,that's why I don't want to meet anyone outside NL. Also my geographical zone.

cheesy
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Lol your first paragraph sums everything up then.

Well, no one wants to hear the truth, so you gotta feed them with lies to massage their egowink.

I'm not on Facebook, Whatsapp,that's why I don't want to meet anyone outside NL. Also my geographical zone.

cheesy

am short of words. what describes u in this age we live in then? cos u don't wanna meet people outside NL. is it for keeping a low profile sake?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 3:44pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

am short of words. what describes u in this age we live in then? cos u don't wanna meet people outside NL. is it for keeping a low profile sake?

I'm an ambiverted person cheesy.

Yes for low profile sake wink
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

I'm an ambiverted person cheesy.

Yes for low profile sake wink

I was curios so u know and I did some digging lols (or was it some key pressing on my phone). Saw the WhatsApp thing and all that on ur diary (checked in today, lols).

Nice write up, am following. (do it in series and add some suspense so peeps dnt get "tired" or too used to it).

And by the way, law student una shakara en...!!!.

but ur active on IG... say the truth o.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 4:05pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

I was curios so u know and I did some digging lols (or was it some key pressing on my phone). Saw the WhatsApp thing and all that on ur diary (checked in today, lols).

Nice write up, am following. (do it in series and add some suspense so peeps dnt get "tired" or too used to it).

And by the way, law student una shakara en...!!!.

but ur active on IG... say the truth o.

LMAO thank you for stopping by cheesy.

Suspense? I'm not writing a play na grin.

Lwkmd, why are you beefing law students, what did we do to you guys tongue.

I swear, I'm not cheesy.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

LMAO thank you for stopping by cheesy.

Suspense? I'm not writing a play na grin.

Lwkmd, why are you beefing law students, what did we do to you guys tongue.

I swear, I'm not cheesy.

hahaha...no beef intended jor ... just that back then in sch law student feeling on top of the world n u guys can form like kilodeh. .

u said something about having real conversation with people n all that... in real life. I love the fact that u r open minded...( no strings attach o). That gist about that toaster hmmm....(peps on this tread will be getting curios nw).

This place to open sha ...can't toast here nw.. .ll be derailing the thread...(or is it derailed lols)
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 4:33pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

hahaha...no beef intended jor ... just that back then in sch law student feeling on top of the world n u guys can form like kilodeh. .

u said something about having real conversation with people n all that... in real life. I love the fact that u r open minded...( no strings attach o). That gist about that toaster hmmm....(peps on this tread will be getting curios nw).

This place to open sha ...can't toast here nw.. .ll be derailing the thread...(or is it derailed lols)

It's a worldwide stereotype that law students form smiley.
If e easy to become one, Oya goan buy white and black ,be wearing it all the time tongue.

Yeah I'm open minded.

Lol, which gist about the toaster cheesy.

We've derailed this thread alreadygrin.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

It's a worldwide stereotype that law students form smiley.
If e easy to become one, Oya goan buy white and black ,be wearing it all the time tongue.

Yeah I'm open minded.

Lol, which gist about the toaster cheesy.

We've derailed this thread alreadygrin.

haha ... I do feel for u guys though (white n Black everyday)...

...the one that gave u a lift in his car...lols

well then sorry for derailing ur thread o ...

But I saw a post on ur diary from an IG account nw, that ur crush!...

how does it really feel letting people in on ur daily life n what inspired it?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 4:48pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

haha ... I do feel for u guys though (white n Black everyday)...

...the one that gave u a lift in his car...lols

well then sorry for derailing ur thread o ...

But I saw a post on ur diary from an IG account nw, that ur crush!...

how does it really feel letting people in on ur daily life n what inspired it?

Lol we accept your condolence tongue.

I mentioned two toasters at different times, so which one specifically?.
It's okay.

Yes, that's my crush. The IG account is my business page and so I used it to look for my crush wink.

Uhm I don't know the feeling, I just like writing. Not that I'm a good writer tho but I've always been fond of penning down my thoughts because I can't express myself with words.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Lol we accept your condolence tongue.

I mentioned two toasters at different times, so which one specifically?.
It's okay.

Yes, that's my crush. The IG account is my business page and so I used it to look for my crush wink.

Uhm I don't know the feeling, I just like writing. Not that I'm a good writer tho but I've always been fond of penning down my thoughts because I can't express myself with words.

nice... the one that gave u a ride from the hot sun...

hmm...not a good writer?...on the contrary I think u'd make a good writer.

You can't express your self with words...as in on a ''one on one convoy"
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 5:09pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

nice... the one that gave u a ride from the hot sun...

hmm...not a good writer?...on the contrary I think u'd make a good writer.

You can't express your self with words...as in on a ''one on one convoy"

Oh that one! I still didn't give him my number tongue.

Aww thank you smiley.

Lol I'm a chatterbox in reality but when it comes to personal or intimate convo with a guy, I stutter.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Oh that one! I still didn't give him my number tongue.

Aww thank you smiley.

Lol I'm a chatterbox in reality but when it comes to personal or intimate convo with a guy, I stutter.

hahaha....played smart abi?

chatterbox ....lols

I love the sincerity though. But u can learn nw. O I see thats y u shut down ur WA n FB accounts nw?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 5:26pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

hahaha....played smart abi?

chatterbox ....lols

I love the sincerity though. But u can learn nw. O I see thats y u shut down ur WA n FB accounts nw?

I am my father's daughter cool.

Learn now? when I've not made money yet? Abeg eee. Education and business is my priority right now.

Yeah, now you know smiley
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

I am my father's daughter cool.

Learn now? when I've not made money yet? Abeg eee. Education and business is my priority right now.

Yeah, now you know smiley

yea... like papilo I know u'd make him proud one day.

hmmm .. education and business. Finally something wey catch my fancy...

wait by business; hope u meant "making money?"
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 5:35pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

yea... like papilo I know u'd make him proud one day.
hmmm .. education and business. Finally something wey catch my fancy...
wait by business; hope u meant "making money?"

Amen to that! smiley.

I'm glad you like.

Affirmative cool.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 30, 2018
folake4u:

Amen to that! smiley.

I'm glad you like.

Affirmative cool.

Nice one ... proud daughter of her daddy.

hmmm, this is actually cool, would be so unfair if it all ends here too.

Anyways when u make ur diary open which I know u would, I would drop my thoughts there, might be ur #no1fan, never could tell.

And for been such s great "convo".. Udisa Sam Akolade....lols
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Sharoniah(f): 6:00pm On May 30, 2018
0ldirtybastard:

Darling, i'm homee!
Welcome sweetheart
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by folake4u(f): 7:31pm On May 30, 2018
DavidLoves:

Nice one ... proud daughter of her daddy.

hmmm, this is actually cool, would be so unfair if it all ends here too.

Anyways when u make ur diary open which I know u would, I would drop my thoughts there, might be ur #no1fan, never could tell.

And for been such s great "convo".. Udisa Sam Akolade....lols

Lol, life ain't fair na cheesy.

Thanks, really appreciate.

I deserve more than accoladeswink tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.