Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:59 AM

How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? (53715 Views)

If A Girl Is Ignoring Your Chat Online, Send Her This Powerful Message Now / Your Mama No Fine But You Wan Marry Fine Girl / Anybody Wey Say My Babe No Fine,no Go See 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by bosstony(m): 11:12am On May 19, 2018
She should go Bleep her self. .

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by kmaster007: 11:24am On May 19, 2018
bash her and block her at once...No time to check time.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Pentools(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2018
Ire2:

You and this your mumu book self..

Asin erhhhhh!!! I wonder what inspires abi aspires how people utilize their energy, I no get any other thing to do but to download how to chat a gal and hook her, imagine that rubbish. No be only hook I go learn how to net her too.

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Negroafrica(m): 11:58am On May 19, 2018
there is one like that, she keeps Replying Yh, K, lol.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by smith666999(m): 12:35pm On May 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
When there's no adequate flow of communication in relationship.

It becomes boring, frustrating and tiring.
peharps this is common among the ladies (introvert type), to type long sentence na whahala (lol, gud, fyn, yes, lmao, ok, hmmn).
And this attribute can be so dangerous ehn cos you won't know her next plan.

How have some guys dealt with theirs?.

the most annoying useless word I hate most from ladies are (hmmmm, nvm and Ntn)

na God go punish them for me.

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 19, 2018
A good wife be like..Welcome my love, food is ready, do u want to eat b4 u eat or Eat b4 u eat? coolA good wife be like..Welcome my love, food is ready, do u want to eat b4 u eat or Eat b4 u eat?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:

I ain't feeling her either because of her silly responses. I do all the talking, sometimes bring up psychological questions just to spark her reasoning. But she got nothing to contribute, I wonder if some girls are like that dumb.......

some are
in short majority!!!
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by fynex(m): 1:16pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=Oreofepeters post=67638087]When there's no adequate flow of communication in relationship.

peharps this is common among the ladies (introvert type), to type long sentence na whahala (lol, gud, fyn, yes, lmao, ok, hmmn).

If I there's a girl am interested in and find out she's that way and I let her know and she still keeps communicating that way, I will just ignore her....its stressful when you're the only one talking or trying to initiate a conversation.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
1930revival:
The fact is that female folks enjoy wide range of admirers off and on-net...I even experimented iT by opening a fake female account with an average beautiful picture...for over 8 months iv not been able to finish accepting the guys friendship requests...and funnily most of the guys(like me) will be thanking me for accepting their request....na we dey make Dem go gaga!! If she doesn't get admirers as usual, she will testify in a church that you are chatting with her....toasters too many that's why,,,and I believe myself, I can Neva pester any woman, Warri guys nor dey fall hand,,,,,and funnily women fall for the guys with swag who doesn't even send Dem... That's gals for Una.
as ehn dat move is so dumb that some guys do on Facebookcheesy. Even sometimes our papa age mates dey involve in the shameful actcheesy. U can imagine a 19 yr old girl accepting friend request from a 76 yr old man and d man will be writing on her Facebook wall as thus, 'thank you beautiful girl for accepting my friend request' . Some will even add may god bless ucheesy. Which kain mumu konjivities dey worry some men.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Oreofepeters: 1:23pm On May 19, 2018
smith666999:

the most annoying useless word I hate most from ladies are (hmmmm, nvm and Ntn)
na God go punish them for me.
you sef see am, I hate that with passion

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Oreofepeters: 1:29pm On May 19, 2018
lefulefu:
as ehn dat move is so dumb that some guys do on Facebookcheesy. Even sometimes our papa age mates dey involve in the shameful actcheesy. U can imagine a 19 yr old girl accepting friend request from a 76 yr old man and d man will be writing on her Facebook wall as thus, 'thank you beautiful girl for accepting my friend request' . Some will even add may god bless ucheesy. Which kain mumu konjivities dey worry some men.

as ehn some men no dey respect themselves imagine that
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:

as ehn some men no dey respect themselves imagine that
sometimes i dey see d nonsense wey some men dey post for the Facebook wall of some of my female friends. There this girl i know in real life..she get fine body and she's always flaunting her backside for her picscheesy. Omo if u see her Facebook wall with the number of men begging for her phone number u will hailcheesy. Wit d little i see i can imagine how dem go dey buzz her for chat. If check some of the men Facebook profiles u will be shocked. Old men oooo. Most of them age mates to Mugabecheesy. U can imagine an elderly men with wife and children begging for a lady's number cos she flaunt ukwucheesy. Some of dem no even get d sense to send private dm. Dem go dey post their chat to d babe Facebook wall for all to see. I can't imagine myself be married then i will be surfing through female Facebook profiles for chatcheesy.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by ibkayee(f): 2:08pm On May 19, 2018
1930revival:
The fact is that female folks enjoy wide range of admirers off and on-net...I even experimented iT by opening a fake female account with an average beautiful picture...for over 8 months iv not been able to finish accepting the guys friendship requests...and funnily most of the guys(like me) will be thanking me for accepting their request....na we dey make Dem go gaga!! If she doesn't get admirers as usual, she will testify in a church that you are chatting with her....toasters too many that's why,,,and I believe myself, I can Neva pester any woman, Warri guys nor dey fall hand,,,,,and funnily women fall for the guys with swag who doesn't even send Dem... That's gals for Una.
lefulefu:
Lmao
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by fowlyansh181(m): 2:35pm On May 19, 2018
Oreofepeters:
When there's no adequate flow of communication in relationship.

How have some guys dealt with theirs?.
end the chat with her and focus on growing yourself?
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by IamPlato(m): 2:37pm On May 19, 2018
highqueen:
lol,if the person or the chat is boring, it's either I ignore or block you.

I don't even have strength to type 'k or ok'

Thats How To Know Beautiful Girls On Facebook. They Will Ignore Your Messages if You Keep Sending Boring "hi, gud morning, hello Baby"...

There Are Other Ways I Get Their Attention
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Calivagas28: 2:53pm On May 19, 2018
You better be contented with Lol, kk, yh, gud et'al... cause d day she decides to give you a comprehension, you will weep....
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by highqueen(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2018
IamPlato:

Thats How To Know Beautiful Girls On Facebook. They Will Ignore Your Messages if You Keep Sending Boring "hi, gud morning, hello Baby"...

There Are Other Ways I Get Their Attention
lmao,which way abeg.grin
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 19, 2018
Pentools:

Asin erhhhhh!!! I wonder what inspires abi aspires how people utilize their energy, I no get any other thing to do but to download how to chat a gal and hook her, imagine that rubbish. No be only hook I go learn how to net her too.
Lolzz I tire for the guy bro. We should be making money not learning how to chat girls that will leave you for a rich dude if you don't have a penny wether you chat them online morning till night.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by IamPlato(m): 5:27pm On May 19, 2018
highqueen:

lmao,which way abeg.grin

Say Something They Wont Ignore Or Leave Unattended...

For Example
Me: Preshy! What Did I Do To You That You Decided to Set My Kitchen On Fire undecided
Preshy: What Are You Talking About?/ Please I Dont Get You/ How?
Me: I Was Minding my Business when You Uploaded a New Picture that Got Me Staring for Good 10mins, only To Discover My Indomie on The Fire Has Been Roasted angry
Preshy: Lmao! You Are Not Seriously/ Lol you Are Funny/ Lol Sorry Dear
Me: See All This One You Are Saying Is Tortoise Story. You Will Buy Me My Indomie back. If Not, The Whole Facebook Will Hear Our Fight tongue
Preshy: hahaha, sorry Na/ Lol, thats Good For You, next Time You Wont Look smiley / You So Funny, hahaha

Me: There Should Be A Law To arrest Distractively beautiful Ladies like You

Preshy: Hahaha. Being Beautiful Is Not A Crime na

Me: For You I'd Make An Exception undecided

Preshy: hahaha... Do I Know You?

(at This Point, we Are Good To

1 Like

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Olami90: 5:45pm On May 19, 2018
C0C0Bandicot:
The one wey dey pain me pass na if person reply me with "k"... I swear.. That "k" kill you
Some would even read your messages only for them to reply 3 days later

God bless you with last point of yours.

As if my message needs screening process to know if it worth response, like they are doing you favour.....#nonsense

I deleted a lady yesterday(both of fb friends and messenger) when it made it twice it is taking her days to respond.
God bears me witness she had to add me back this morning and gave an unacceptable excuse.

No time for rubbish forming

2 Likes

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by BdorianGray(m): 5:57pm On May 19, 2018
makydebbie:
Just use k or kk for me.

And watch me never chat you up again.

K. wink
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Pentools(m): 6:12pm On May 19, 2018
Ire2:

Lolzz I tire for the guy bro. We should be making money not learning how to chat girls that will leave you for a rich dude if you don't have a penny wether you chat them online morning till night.

Iswear People get time ooo, for him mind he don write book as per author levels...
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by 2pacBro: 6:21pm On May 19, 2018
Earthbound:
A lot of girls chat with multiple (10-35) guys simultaneously via whatsapp, facebook, instagram, etc. If you get this treatment, she's just not that into you, period. Get a move on or be patient, whatever rocks your boat.

Spot on dude
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 19, 2018
Ire2:

You and this your mumu book self..
This is meant to be ignored, but let me put a smile on your cute face. You can't write a book. Prove us wrong. Can you? If yes, get started or show us the link to buy it.

Luckily, anger has been written all over your sad face. cheesy Whenever ChatDicted logs out of NL, she logs out with lots of clients and money. In your case, you log out with frustration, then you blame the president later on.

Now, between you and the book who mumu pass? Answer that questions to yourself with all sincerity.

That book is more popular and valuable than you on Nairaland.

Everything I typed was transpired by your transmission. If you had kept quiet, this wouldn't have happened. Have a nice day.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 19, 2018
ChatDicted:
This is meant to be ignored, but let me put a smile on your cute face. You can't write a book. Prove us wrong. Can you? If yes, get started or show us the link to buy it.

Luckily, anger has been written all over your sad face. cheesy Whenever ChatDicted logs out of NL, she logs out with lots of clients and money. In your case, you log out with frustration, then you blame the president later on.

Now, between you and the book who mumu pass? Answer that questions to yourself with all sincerity.

That book is more popular and valuable than you on Nairaland.

Everything I typed was transpired by your transmission. If you had kept quiet, this wouldn't have happened. Have a nice day.

Hahahaha of what good is this book t someone who is a bricklayer? ? Lmao, first you called my face cute then sad. Bruuuh

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 19, 2018
Pentools:

Iswear People get time ooo, for him mind he don write book as per author levels...
As long as you guys are discussing the book, we are happy. The more you cry, the more people know about the book, and the more money we make.

After clients are done reading any of our books, they come back to buy more. Why? It's because it has unique information you can't find anywhere online or offline.

Since this thread hit front we have sold lots of copies in just 2 days and it will keep selling forever. Check the WhatsApp screenshot below of people trying to make a purchase today.

Don't look down on authors. The smart ones make millions while talkative like you make noise. #smiles

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by jaafree: 7:39pm On May 19, 2018
just ignore her, if u can't, then there is no point on you complaining about it.
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
ChatDicted:
Sorry, I didn't check your profile or gender because I don't have the time. I thought you were a lady. I called you cute just to make you happy. The frustration and depression in this country in on the high side, so try to make people like you happy by complimenting them.

I didn't even read the thread because there is no time to waste. I'm typing in a hurry so I can log out and do better things. Too many things to handle.

Why not you get busy and be productive and not spend your life on NL? Time waits for nobody. Don't expect any reply again. Here is a link to check out our other books: www.wetclef.com/topic467.html

Have a nice day.

There is nothing interesting about your chat so therefore your book must be veryyyyyyy boring so..

undecided

Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by johnwell(m): 8:01pm On May 19, 2018
donstan18:
Block her and stay away from boring ladies.

They don't worth any entertaining attention from a man.

Excellent, they are not worth the headache please
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Goldmaxx(f): 8:36pm On May 19, 2018
Tommfrench:
when they eventually check your dp;
they're like "hey there!!"
I'm like "Fùck off"
Period!
guy you dey unn Abi... I dey see you sometimes
Re: How Can You Keep Up With A Girl That Replies Your Chat With "Yes,ok,no,fine,? by Boyooosa(m): 8:52pm On May 19, 2018
Sombori will not Coman read this now...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Should We Hide Our Sisters? (photo) / Do You Know Why You're Still Single? (Photo) / Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.