Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole (3537 Views)

Any Guy Earning 50k Should Not Have Any Business Getting Married - Twitter Lady / Don't Start A Relationship With Any Guy Before He Becomes Your Friend / Met A Lady Who Wouldn't Date Any Guy If Marriage Isn't Guaranteed After 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by queenitee(f): 3:47pm On May 21, 2018
Actually, this thing shouldn't be a problem.
Once you understand that your wife is different from your mother and you have different responsibilities towards them and also you understand that the kind of love you have for your wife is different from the one you have for your mother, then you are good to go. You actually won't have a problem thinking of who you love most between them and when it comes to issh between them, you would be able to handle it very well like a man.
Thinking of who you love most between your mom and your wife is thinking of who you love most between your mom and your kids, I bet not many people have that thought. Many guys tends to forget that once you get married, your wife now answers your surname, she becomes a part of you. So thinking of who you love most between your wife and mom is like thinking of who you love most between yourself and your mom, it's kind of a stupi.d thought right?
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by obonujoker(m): 4:11pm On May 21, 2018
As for Girlfriend, I accept, buh if na wife, A man is commanded to love his wife more than the mother, even if its just 1% difference...

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by obonujoker(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2018
Klinee:
But are you expecting that if I marry you I should love you more than my mother? oh no no!! impossible!
I will treat you well as my lovely wife but not to the expenses of my mother!
I don't trust you women but my mother remain trusted forever

A man will leave mother and father, and cling to his wife.... if you love your mother more than your wife,... you are breaking God's law... stop allowing devilish women of today because of their cheating, make you go against God's law.....
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by AstroG: 4:43pm On May 21, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
MarieSucre:

It's crazy what African society does to us. If the question were turned and it was directed to wives/gf concerning father/husband, you'll see that a lot of women would be even shamed to put their husbands first above their father but what is happening here is the reverse.
If I say i put my mother over my man, then somebody will say "oya pack out of the house and go and stay with your mother na" or "that's means you'll marry your mother".

For me relationships are about compromise. There is no more or less or above or below in love accorded. It's important that all parties understand their boundaries in share-loved, the man must be wise enough to not put his mother or wife in a situation where they are disrespected because of each other or have them feel that they have to mark territory on his life. Most men are not wise.

Another important thing is that if your wife and your mother don't have a relationship that strong no need to use stubborn-head "I'm the man of the house" and try to force them within close proximity to each their a the time. You'll just force your wife into pretence and your mother into further disdain for her by highlighting her flaws in the end na you wey dey center go get headache and that will not be good for the child/children.

Finally, except otherwise stated, it's better your wife's mother come for the omugwo.

The point of my above post is that this love which y'all are arguing of above is usually expressed through actions and is best settled with tact. God bless.

Trash undecided undecided
Piece of Junk undecided undecided

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by samozi: 5:11pm On May 21, 2018
I apologise on the OPios behalf..he meant to say 'girlfriend fu:cker' not 'mother fu:cker'
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by MarieSucre(f): 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Trash undecided undecided Piece of Junk undecided undecided
Reason?
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by MarieSucre(f): 5:57pm On May 21, 2018
AstroG:
[color=#006600][/color]

Trash undecided undecided Piece of Junk undecided undecided
Reason?
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2018
ImaIma1:
When you get married, your wife comes first. Even your mum will tell you. A wise woman will tell her son but so many mothers are manipulative of their sons.
NO NO NO!

My mother comes FIRST over any woman, be it my girlfriend, babymama or wife.

She's the only woman I have ABSOLUTE trust in, the only woman that will have my back even when I'm poor, bedridden or handicapped (god forbid though).
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:12pm On May 21, 2018
obonujoker:
As for Girlfriend, I accept, buh if na wife, A man is commanded to love his wife more than the mother, even if its just 1% difference...
Who gave the command to men to love wives more than mothers? Oboy you funny o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by obonujoker(m): 6:14pm On May 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
Who gave the command to men to love wives more than mothers? Oboy you funny o

Matthew 19:4....
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:25pm On May 21, 2018
obonujoker:

Matthew 19:4....

“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’

Please, let us not misrepresent the teaching of Christ to suit our thought.

In that passage Jesus was teaching about indiscriminate divorce, which was the norm at the time according to Mosaic law. Nowhere did Christ or his apostles elevate wife above parents. Jesus only stated that the man and woman become one in marriage. If so, since the man is under the mother, his wife by virtue of marriage is under the mother. Add to this the commandment in Ephesians to people to honor/obey their father so as to have long and prosperous life on earth.

Every good mother/parents will do all within their powers to see to the success of their children in all spheres of life, marriage inclusive. Mothers/Parents come FIRST before wife

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by obonujoker(m): 6:29pm On May 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

“Haven’t you read,” he replied, “that at the beginning the Creator ‘made them male and female,’

Please, let us not misrepresent the teaching of Christ to suit our thought.

In that passage Jesus was teaching about indiscriminate divorce, which was the norm at the time according to Mosaic law. Nowhere did Christ or his apostles elevate wife above parents. Jesus only stated that the man and woman become one in marriage. If so, since the man is under the mother, his wife by virtue of marriage is under the mother. Add to this the commandment in Ephesians to people to honor/obey their father so as to have long and prosperous life on earth.

Every good mother/parents will do all within their powers to see to the success of their children in all spheres of life, marriage inclusive. Mothers/Parents come FIRST before wife

God recognizes wife before mother... what God has put together, let no one put assunder( love of mother)... Everyone loves mother, buh your wife should have the greatest love of all, after God... Let's not go against God laws because of our generation ladies.......

Your mother loved your father first before she give birth or loved you.....

What God actually recognizes is Man and his wife, not Man and his mother...

I love my mother so much bro, buh wen I get married, according to God's laws,my wife becomes my number 1 priority, and that does not diminish my love for my mother.....
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Imaima1111: 6:39pm On May 21, 2018
My mum took care of my dad for 7years when he was ill...not his mother.
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Imaima1111: 6:41pm On May 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

NO NO NO!

My mother comes FIRST over any woman, be it my girlfriend, babymama or wife.

She's the only woman I have ABSOLUTE trust in, the only woman that will have my back even when I'm poor, bedridden or handicapped (god forbid though).

You think it is your mum that will do that. She doesn't have her own husband and you don't have your wife?
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:42pm On May 21, 2018
queenitee:
Actually, this thing shouldn't be a problem.
Once you understand that your wife is different from your mother and you have different responsibilities towards them and also you understand that the kind of love you have for your wife is different from the one you have for your mother, then you are good to go. You actually won't have a problem thinking of who you love most between them and when it comes to issh between them, you would be able to handle it very well like a man.
Thinking of who you love most between your mom and your wife is thinking of who you love most between your mom and your kids, I bet not many people have that thought. Many guys tends to forget that once you get married, your wife now answers your surname, she becomes a part of you. So thinking of who you love most between your wife and mom is like thinking of who you love most between yourself and your mom, it's kind of a stupi.d thought right?
On the contrary...

Once married, my wife is upgraded to the same level of my sisters being that she has by virtue of marriage become a daughter of my mother, and part of the family.

My mother owns me and all that I have. She has the right to come to my house and live as long as she desires without needing permission or approval from me. She us the ONLY woman in the world that I know will never abandon me even in my worst. But I can't say same of my wife, I can only hope. The sacrifices and prayer my mom (and my father too) has made for me shall NEVER be inherited by another woman called wife, however, my wife will be loved and treated like a queen. But my mom remains QUEEN MOTHER While my dad, my GODFATHER.

However, it is incumbent on my wife to learn to be a good daughter and not try to upstage my mom in the order of affection in my heart because it will NEVER work. In fact, disrespecting my mom is a divorce offence... Just as I can't disrespect my mother or father...

My mother subjected herself to my father's mother, she earned the love of my father's mother even more than my father. In fact, my grandma loved my mom more than she loved my father (her son). Hence, my mom inherited the place of my grandma upon her demise and has been enjoying it. So I expect same from my wife. Women should respect hierarchy!

As for my kids, they are my mom's grandkids and subject to the authority of my mom just as I was subject to the authority of my father's mom, my grandma of blessed memory.

Meanwhile, I can't marry a woman that disrespects her mom or one that show sign of "taking over" my life from my mom.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:49pm On May 21, 2018
obonujoker:

God recognizes wife before mother... what God has put together, let no one put assunder( love of mother)... Everyone loves mother, buh your wife should have the greatest love of all, after God... Let's not go against God laws because of our generation ladies.......

Your mother loved your father first before she give birth or loved you.....

What God actually recognizes is Man and his wife, not Man and his mother...

I love my mother so much bro, buh wen I get married, according to God's laws,my wife becomes my number 1 priority, and that does not diminish my love for my mother.....
Once again, Man and wife has to do with marital relationship. Mother is not in competition with wife over who the spouse is, neither does mothers procreate with their sons. So I don't see the reason for this position.

My mother loved my father first before me but my father loved his mother first before my mother and I loved my mother first before my wife. My wife loved me first before my son etc

Going by that argument, my MOTHER comes first before my wife.

Meanwhile, God's law did not place wife above mothers, it only placed the wife as part of the husband, meaning as a daughter to the husband's parents. Let's not be heretic pls...

God-Jesus-Parents-Wife/Siblings-Kids

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:58pm On May 21, 2018
Imaima1111:

You think it is your mum that will do that. She doesn't have her own husband and you don't have your wife?
I know my mom, she stood with my Dad even in worst poverty and when he was sick. She is still standing by him because she is a lovely wife.

But you know what, before (and even when she came into the life of my father), my father's mom never ceased from laying her life for him. Suffering for his sake and giving her all to see him happy. Furthermore, she is one woman that he knew will never let him down even in his worst. Yes, my mom proved she could do likewise and earned her due place but not above my father's mother. My Father's mother and my father so loved my mom that my mom became most endeared to her mother in-law more than my father.

My mom was upgraded to the status occupied by my father's mother upon her demise at age 89 and so far she remains the most important person in my father's life.

I believe women should respect hierarchy and understand that there was a mother before they came into the picture.

As a man, I will ALWAYS trust and adore my mother more than ANY woman in the world. That doesn't mean I won't adore my wife but never above my mom. NEVER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Imaima1111: 7:05pm On May 21, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

I know my mom, she stood with my Dad even in worst poverty and when he was sick. She is still standing by him because she is a lovely wife.

But you know what, before (and even when she came into the life of my father), my father's mom never ceased from laying her life for him. Suffering for his sake and giving her all to see him happy. Furthermore, she is one woman that he knew will never let him down even in his worst. Yes, my mom proved she could do likewise and earned her due place but not above my father's mother. My Father's mother and my father so loved my mom that my mom became most endeared to her mother in-law more than my father.

My mom was upgraded to the status occupied by my father's mother upon her demise at age 89 and so far she remains the most important person in my father's life.

I believe women should respect hierarchy and understand that there was a mother before they came into the picture.

As a man, I will ALWAYS trust and adore my mother more than ANY woman in the world. That doesn't mean I won't adore my wife but never above my mom. NEVER

It is even against the Bible. You are supposed to be one with your wife. It is just that a lot of men do not see their wives as part of them. They see her as a stranger.

So they tend to relegate their wives and magnify their mothers instead.

Well i was told that i have become my husband's mother. Your orientation might be different
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by nikkypearl(f): 7:08pm On May 21, 2018
youngest85:
I don't even love any of them

Na eye service I just deh do
grin u well so?
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 21, 2018
I love my baby

my mummy is my baby cheesy
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 21, 2018
AmazonTopaz:

It is you who has no idea of what you are saying.Putting your mother and wife on the same pedestal is completely wrong.
Once a man marries his responsibility changes your wife and children comes first not your mother she has her own husband for goodness sake.
There is no limit there.
No wonder some men would listen to their mothers and forget about their wives as if their mothers do not have their own husbands.
But some women still care for their siblings and parents more than they care for their husbands and kids.
They love their siblings and parents more than their husbands.

Shouldn't their responsibility change to their husbands and kids too? undecided
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:14pm On May 21, 2018
Imaima1111:

It is even against the Bible. You are supposed to be one with your wife. It is just that a lot of men do not see their wives as part of them. They see her as a stranger.

So they tend to relegate their wives and magnify their mothers instead.

Well i was told that i have become my husband's mother. Your orientation might be different
That the Bible says a man and a woman become one flesh in marriage is not synonymous to a wife becoming more valuable than the mother of her husband. There is NO record of such Biblically. In fact, the Bible continuously commanded men to always be subjected to their parents so that their days will be long.

The wife is the flesh of the man NOT the mother of the man. She is the Daughter in-law to the man's mother not the godmother of the man. She is lower in status to the mother of the man, it doesn't mean she isn't loved. But we should recognize hierarchy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by khiaa(f): 7:37pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
cry

If you are here and you love your girlfriend more than your mother you are a mother fu:ck asshole

Deal with the fact that you are a mother fu:ck if you could love your girlfriend more than your mom.
I don't see any reason why someone will have such mindset of a goat, do you know what your mom pass through during her pregnancy period? Do you know what she pass through while breastfeeding you? Do you know how much time she devoted in caring for you? And all you can think of is " you love your girlfriend more" (thunders piece your mouth) a girlfriend that cannot do more than 1/3 of what your mom has done for you.

If you are such a guy here you know yourself, no need to mention monikers. change your ways and go back to your mom because if you fail to acknowledge your mom what will befall on you, you can never survive the damages.

A word is enough for the wise

Why did you post all of these pictures of whites couldn't you find a black mother and son? For your information, the definition of the word MOTHERFUCKER is a man who fuks his own mother. That is what the evil white slave masters would force his African slaves to do in order to degrade him, that is where the word originated from. I hate that word. angry

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 21, 2018
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 21, 2018
to each his own
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 21, 2018
greiboy:
I love my baby

my mummy is my baby cheesy

Greiboy sup?

Mum will always be no1 even in marriage.

One man said up there that there are things your mum can't offer you, LOL is there anything other than sex that a girlfriend can give that a mum can't give?
so you gonna choose a girlfriend over mum because of sex?
Mum is mum... you can never compare wife or girlfriend to your mum
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by khiaa(f): 7:57pm On May 21, 2018
Saviour22:
you don't mean it. shocked

Yes I mean it, Africans don't realize how evil white people are/were to their ancestors. Let me paint you a picture. Certain African tribes were considered extremely good stock/chattel/beasts like the Igbos/Yorubas *I hope I'm spelling that right* They were strong, muscular and had

good endurance. The evil slavers would breed mother/sons sister/brothers father/daughter in order to create more children/beasts with strong genes to work the land. Now I know you are wondering how the men would be able to perform sexually with their mothers/sisters, *simple* they didn't know they

were sexting their loved ones because those evil white devils would cover their heads with bags made out of cloth so they couldn't see who they were sexting. Evil people. Slavery in the United States was the worse slavery in the history of the world. angry
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 8:02pm On May 21, 2018
khiaa:

Why did you post all of these pictures of whites couldn't you find a black mother and son? For your information, the definition of the word MOTHERFUCKER is a man who fuks his own mother. That is what the evil white slave masters would force his African slaves to do in order to degrade him, that is where the word originated from. I hate that word. angry
so what's word will be better or good to used

MotherFucker is a synonym of Bastard

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by khiaa(f): 8:06pm On May 21, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
so what's word will be better or good to used

MotherFucker is a synonym of Bastard
No it isn't a synonym of Bastard, I typed the origin and the meaning of the word in another post, please read it. You could use azzhole, jackazz, piece of shyts. grin
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 21, 2018
khiaa:

Yes I mean it, Africans don't realize how evil white people are/were to their ancestors. Let me paint you a picture. Certain African tribes were considered extremely good stock/chattel/beasts like the Igbos/Yourubas *I hope I'm spelling that right* They were strong, muscular and had

good endurance. The evil slavers would breed mother/sons sister/brothers in order to create more children/beasts with strong genes to work the land. Now I know you are wondering how the men would be able to perform sexually with their mothers/sisters, *simple* they didn't know they

were sexting their loved ones because those evil white devils would cover their heads with bags made out of cloth so they couldn't see who they were sexting. Evil people. Slavery in the United States was the worse slavery in the history of the world. angry
tbh am lost for words lipsrsealed infact am speechless cry
Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by EzendiEgo1: 8:17pm On May 21, 2018
khiaa:

No it isn't a synonym of Bastard, I typed the origin and the meaning of the word in another post, please read it. You could use azzhole, jackazz, piece of shyts. grin
OK

nice to your advice

So do you live your man more than your father
Be sincere

1 Like

Re: Any Guy Here That Love His Girlfriend More Than His Mom Is an asshole by khiaa(f): 8:28pm On May 21, 2018
Saviour22:
tbh am lost for words lipsrsealed infact am speechless cry

I know you are wondering how can a human being do this to another human being, well that is easy, take away the humanity. As long as they could convince themselves that Africans weren't human but a beast to toil the land they could treat them any way they wanted and that is what they did/do, treated them worse than their dogs. The sad thing is they haven't changed they are still treating blacks as a beast and not human. We are still considered beast in the United States Constitution, it hasn't changed or been rewritten and that's why they can shoot us down like dogs and get away with it. angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

These Are The Hardest Zodiac Signs To Fall In Love With / I Fvcked 97 Times In 2019, Target For 2020 Is 583 Times. / Actress Raven-symoné Marries Her Girlfriend Miranda Maday(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.