Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (67775 Views)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by dachisom(m): 9:15pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrap....

what is their to hail about igbos...??...get rich or die trying doesnt mean anything to me.....this is not what earns my respect....

Guy your brain is just as dark as your moniker implies

4 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by JAMESOJAY: 9:18pm On May 24, 2018
So why didn't you cowards go to war?

History teacher..that knows nothing so what did Afonja do since you are intelligent..you now see how yourbas cowards are the real slaves of the foolanis... the same stupid awolocow was released by the same Igbos that he betrayed

Awolocow wanted Regionalism why didn't he declare oduducow republic ...the foolish cow want back to his master to lick their Ass

Shame shame shame=shame

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 9:19pm On May 24, 2018
dachisom:

thx....

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Edu3Again: 9:20pm On May 24, 2018
Arsenate:
Southern Nigerians are just a bunch of whiners; from their elders in the palace to their youths on the streets. Just a bunch of annoying crybabies.

Mtchhweew

Then let us leave una in peace
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by CarlosTheJackal: 9:21pm On May 24, 2018
Edu3Again:

The white man set up enimty between the Yoruba & Igbo to keep the south down.

The sooner we get this the faster we will leave 9ja
It's not the white man rather we are the harbinger of our woes

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nukilia: 9:28pm On May 24, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
[s]When the igbos told you cowards this in 1960s what did you yourba cowards do?

You betrayed the igbos and killed five million children

You bastards are complaining..very soon the foolanis will kill each and every one of you cowards fools

Shame on all of you[/s]

Trash!
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 24, 2018
I sincerely hope this kabiyesi will not be labelled an IPAD

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Yoruba Christians are carrying bible, opening churches everywhere while the muslims
Are taking over the state resources.
Lagos State civil servants are made up of 80% muslims
Federal civil service 90% yoruba muuslims
House of assembly 90%muslims
Same in all oil companies.

I pity the yoruba Christians. The muslims will tell you we are Yorubas before religion but thats a typical lie.

Wake up.
you're just a dumb as fool, come to Yoruba land and come see by yourself. We don't think like rats, cos we believe in unity. Unlike you lazy idiots clamouring for biafra, believing Nigeria won't survive without your oil that will soon become useless.

I swear, igbos are just to self_centred \nd greedy. When cocoa was the major export of Nigeria, how many Yorubas did you see clamouring for independence. All these are happening because we Yorubas are highly tolerant to each other and to people from other tribes including hausas and igbo.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by package7(m): 9:30pm On May 24, 2018
The only solution is let us go on our separate ways North and South .

Let us use Muhammad Buhari has sacrifice for better North Nigeria and South Nigeria.

Enough is enough.

They are afraid of Restructuring Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by King44(m): 9:34pm On May 24, 2018
Regional can't guarantee secession as laws would be put in place and and areas like South South etc would be well broken down into region let's assume five regions no ethnic could form we are the majority and they are the minority as laws would be put in place to guide against such
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Reference(m): 9:35pm On May 24, 2018
The EFCC is opening his file this night.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by dadark: 9:35pm On May 24, 2018
dachisom:

kiiiiikiiikikikikikiki....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Simbrixton(m): 9:43pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

exactly....i dont even want her to miss me sef...that marriage was a desaster...we couldnt agree in anything....

then that biafra stuff went trendy,ofcourse she jumped on the biafra train and wanted me to join too....

we just argued and argued over and over again....it was a nightmare.....

You for try be like ffk he hated igbos before marrying into one so far na wife you gats accept wetin she want bro we for understand continue the struggle on your behalf any kids?
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by King44(m): 9:45pm On May 24, 2018
package7:
The only solution is let us go on our separate ways North and South .

Let us use Muhammad Buhari has sacrifice for better North Nigeria and South Nigeria.

Enough is enough.

They are afraid of Restructuring Nigeria.
North are industrious but the quota system has made North not to b productive enough, during the early regional govt they were Giants when it comes to the next and the South west was known for cocoa as well as the east but now SW agriculture close to zero, East I no no watin them dey produce North produce consumer goods cause the east and west are ready to consume less attention is being paid to cash crops and export we are always consuming like termites
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Simbrixton(m): 9:48pm On May 24, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
I noticed muslim Oodua groups always seem to be absent in Yoruba discuss, quite troubling

Alaafin is a muslim
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Elliot2(m): 9:49pm On May 24, 2018
Fuckster565:
you're just a dumb as fool, come to Yoruba land and come see by yourself. We don't think like rats, cos we believe in unity. Unlike you lazy idiots clamouring for biafra, believing Nigeria won't survive without your oil that will soon become useless.

I swear, igbos are just to self_centred \nd greedy. When cocoa was the major export of Nigeria, how many Yorubas did you see clamouring for independence. All these are happening because we Yorubas are highly tolerant to each other and to people from other tribes including hausas and igbo.
Stop reasoning like an adult child. who cares if u believe in Nigeria or not. When because of ur dirty yoruba leaders' behaviours in the meeting held in lagos with ur slave masters led to the death of several igbos, what the Bleep did u do. When the politics of ur dirty yoruba leaders lead to the coup of 1966,what did u do. Everybody knows that you dirty yorubas are the reason nigeria is what it is today. Nansense!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by ariesbull: 9:54pm On May 24, 2018
King44:
Regional can't guarantee secession as laws would be put in place and and areas like South South etc would be well broken down into region let's assume five regions no ethnic could form we are the majority and they are the minority as laws would be put in place to guide against such

Why the cowardice...why are you afraid to stand on your feet ?

4 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by jacyhelen(f): 9:56pm On May 24, 2018
KEVIND:

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/24/enough-enough-%E2%80%94-alaafin-oyo-demands-end-federal-character

Ndi Yorubas and others Yoruba people,una good morning.
God bless Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by JAMESOJAY: 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
It's only cowards that will try and fail and won't try again

You can see the agitation of Biafra is coming up again...time will time

Yes we lost and it's in the history of zoonigeria that we went to war because of the injustice of the foolanis

Let the cowards try na..you cowards only have mouth because you are slaves

try and declare oduducow republic and see what you master will do to you fools

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Elliot2(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Eleyi gidi gan!

The truth is that the yoruba race is the missing part of the equation to liberate Nigeria. They do not want to go and they prevent others.
If we join hands together we can make this bad idea called Nigeria a thing of the past.
The yorubas know how strategic they are due to the civil war,but instead of using that opportunity for the betterment of the south and Nigeria as a whole,they rather waste all that to prove some nonsense points. As long as the igbos are held bondage and behind,they are just fine with every other thing too. What sort of nonsense mentality is that? So Igbos are their yardstick to measure their sophistication(sufferstication)?! Yorubas don't care about the future. Did the yorubas fight the civil only to summit the victory to the northeners? I don't understand it. The whole of Nigeria fought against the Igbos,not northerners only. so why do others fear the north like they had conquered us in some war?

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Simbrixton(m): 10:01pm On May 24, 2018
Some igbos here are just very daft i mean there parents must be daft as well

1) Alaafin is a muslim
2)yorubas have been fighting fulanis even before the existence of Nigeria
3)you lots keep mentioning kwara yorubas dominate kwara in terms of population fulani control is limited to politics and the current governor is yoruba
4)saraki is half yoruba in fact he is rumoured to be full yoruba
5)the truth is bitter but fulani domination is far better than igbo domination that is why the hausas would never betray the fulanis they intermarry and are not greedy with wealth they allow non fulani(hausas to make enough money from the region meanwhile igbos monopolise and never give non igbos power that is why it was easy for non igbos to betray igbos during the war(ijaws urhobos itshekiri and efik people the benin people hate igbos the most)
6)you guys know nothing about yoruba freedom fighters we have been fighting to leave Nigeria a long time and yoruba are not divided by religion
7) igbos where the First to ally with fulanis and Imprisoned Awolowo in 1963 you guys betrayed yoruba first and seek to dominate yorubas during early Nigeria
coolduring the civil war your stupid ikemba attacked lagos first instead of core north

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by soldadoe(m): 10:02pm On May 24, 2018
Ogonimilitant:
Yoruba Christians are carrying bible, opening churches everywhere while the muslims
Are taking over the state resources.
Lagos State civil servants are made up of 80% muslims
Federal civil service 90% yoruba muuslims
House of assembly 90%muslims
Same in all oil companies.

I pity the yoruba Christians. The muslims will tell you we are Yorubas before religion but thats a typical lie.

Wake up.
....we dont do that in yoruba land! Quote me anhwhr
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 24, 2018
Elliot2:
Stop reasoning like an adult child. who cares if u believe in Nigeria or not. When because of ur dirty yoruba leaders' behaviours in the meeting held in lagos with ur slave masters led to the death of several igbos, what the Bleep did u do. When the politics of ur dirty yoruba leaders lead to the coup of 1966,what did u do. Everybody knows that you dirty yorubas are the reason nigeria is what it is today. Nansense!
Lol, keep claiming betrayal. Just like my like my igbo landlord who always wake up to curse Nigeria and it's citizens.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by JAMESOJAY: 10:06pm On May 24, 2018
The truth is bitter lol

But you cowards have to live with it

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 10:07pm On May 24, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Lmao. There are Yoruba Christians and the other ones that are our slaves grin
If you know you know!

Ipob clown. You can only fool yourself.

You are the real slaves.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Firstpage: 10:08pm On May 24, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Yeah the Alaafin is a group
Odensen

Oponu. Just STFU if you don't have a brain.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
Fuckster565:

just checked your profile, l was not disappointed. Yoruba muslim. You think the christians in Yoruba land dont know why you support Hausa fuulani even against your own Yoruuba bc they are Christians. You dont think like that but youu are cheating your own brother

5 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by dadark: 10:13pm On May 24, 2018
donjahsy:
have you used her for rituals already? cos e no dey hard you

why do you think anything dark must be evil....

is night evil to you too....??
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ogonimilitant(m): 10:18pm On May 24, 2018
soldadoe:
....we dont do that in yoruba land! Quote me anhwhr
your profile says Muuslim. So no wonder your coment. I would like a christian yoruuba to say this for me to beleive. Am sure this picture was taken at Alausa secretariat. See how good you are looking. Can you say that for Yoruba christians? no! thats why all of them are turning pastor

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by KazeemIbrahim1: 10:18pm On May 24, 2018
Firstpage:

Ipob clown. You can only fool yourself.

You are the real slaves.
Are ye not slaves to the caliphate?

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Elliot2(m): 10:20pm On May 24, 2018
Fuckster565:
Lol, keep claiming betrayal. Just like my like my igbo landlord who always wake up to curse Nigeria and it's citizens.
Rather you should stop feeling like some emperor cos u had the upper hand in some unfortunate war. This is the 21st century and not some medieval era when savage people like u take pride in wars they won,and subjugate their enemies to slavery. We should be talking and debating which ethnic group or state has the most technology breakthrough, which state has the most modern facilities and infrastructures, and all that. Every now and then u yorubas antagonise the igbos for wanting out of the savage country. Look out dah window of this slow train and see how others are over taking us. You yorubas are the problem of this country,not even the northerners sef. afonjastic set of pipo. Disgusting.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

‘Ekweremadu Taught English In Wandsworth Prison’ / Map Of Native Courts Of 1903 Showing Boundary Of Igbo Speaking People / Adewale Oyekan Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.