Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (67842 Views)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by tunjijones(m): 8:21pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

nope.....you can still migrate to cameroon....heck,their are many other countries you can migrate to.....

btw....dont forget to burn your nigerian passports when you reach promised land....

kiiiiiiikikikikikiki....

What's this one saying? Check my name... Am not igbo. But Is it by force to hold pple that don't want to be held.. Nigeria is not working Abeg..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ogonimilitant(m): 8:22pm On May 24, 2018
bbmate:

u better stop that rubbish: for Yarubaland both Muslims and Christians are same family. Kindly research well

u better stop that rubbish: for Yarubaland both Muslims and Christians are same family. Kindly research well

That is what you use to deceive the Christians of yoruba tribe. That is why you relegate the christians. Go to Lagos state civil service and confirm this.

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
tunjijones:

What's this one saying? Check my name... Am not igbo. But Is it by force to hold pple that don't want to be held.. Nigeria is not working Abeg..

sharrapu....!!!!...

i dont care what you are.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

na east will collapse,then your area will be declared a battle field....
try it....
battle of adowa when emperor hail selaise defeated European tribes.....
Biafra can defeat nigeria.....commot UN
let's try
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by anigold(m): 8:23pm On May 24, 2018
So this man is just realising this now. Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:24pm On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

battle of adowa when emperor hail selaise defeated European tribes.....

Biafra can defeat nigeria.....commot UN

let's try

your hail selaise is a european too....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by tunjijones(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

sharrapu....!!!!...

i dont care what you are.....

Now I can see that u are a fool

4 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

am not muslim,you ç%%/&/(?%&%ç** angry angry!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry......

am christian and i have many wives.....stop me na......try it....na my women will beat you up....i dont have to do anything...
Foolish herdsman.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
tunjijones:

and i can see you are not serious.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by breakeven: 8:25pm On May 24, 2018
This aalafin is tampering with the life blood of the north. Quota system or federal character is what gives them the edge over the rest of us. They will never let go. To them merit is no go area.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:26pm On May 24, 2018
RuthlessLeader:

Foolish herdsman.

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by johnmartus(m): 8:26pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Your IQ is less than the eyes of a toad that's why your write up is fraught with grammatical errors that make me cringe reading an apology like you
A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 24, 2018
tunjijones:

pls tell him

Nigeria aka shithole too sweet him....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

your hail selaise is a european too....
u are far from history
selaise was Ethiopian emperor who fought against European colonisation

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
tunjijones:

waka,shege...back to sender.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by MTKbudapest(m): 8:29pm On May 24, 2018
Afonja please we Yoruba Muslims don't disrespect our Hausa and Fulani lords grin grin
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by ofuonyebi: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
yes kabiyesi, you are right...i have said the same thing in the tell magazine long ago...but b'cus u are an oba, that's why it is giving prominence..

however, i advise u talk to ur brother...obj who created the needless and.. "racial federal character"..it is a wound in the heart of our independence
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

pls tell him

Nigeria aka shithole too sweet him....

trump called the ol africa a shitthole,biafra included.....

who the heck wan respect you igbos anyways....you deal in drugs,destroying peoples lifes globaly.....

nobody take una serious...maybe those that buy una drugs.....

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by tunjijones(m): 8:31pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

and i can see you are not serious.....

Kill urself....

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:32pm On May 24, 2018
tunjijones:

Kill urself....

hang yourself....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by KazeemIbrahim1: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
Firstpage:

Oya separate them and let's see before amadioha strike you down.
Lmao. There are Yoruba Christians and the other ones that are our slaves grin
If you know you know!
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
white junkies love biafrans.....

kiiiikikikikikiki.....

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by CarlosTheJackal: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
johnmartus:
A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind.

I can swear with my phone that you lifted this quote from someone else without giving the right credit.

Your IQ cannot decipher what the quote even means
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:35pm On May 24, 2018
i remember calling a white female in europe a junkie...she was sooo sad...i felt sorry...

she said,you dont know me and my life..... undecided undecided
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Simbrixton(m): 8:35pm On May 24, 2018
immhotep:

You dont want that your Igbo girlfriend to leave you abi grin grin

Cc madridguy buhariguy yyeske yarimo dabulllt Lzaa immhotep onyeoga pointzerom

Lol he actually doesn't want his igbo girlfriend to leave him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Franking: 8:35pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

regional is a bad idea....we tried it and moroons in the east declared biafra.....

why risk it again....?

U are the biggest idio t ever. Ur father is the biggest loser in the world. May thunder strike ur entire generation dead.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by bucho8888: 8:36pm On May 24, 2018
stonemasonn:
Haba! biafra did not start during Regional government nah. I thought Gowon was the military head of state.

PLZ ENLIGHTEN D JACKASS

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by RuthlessLeader(m): 8:37pm On May 24, 2018
[quote author=justtoodark post=67850700][/quote]
What is this supposed to achieve? Maybe among your foolish terrorist blodas who only know how to kill and rape cows tghis would have worked but sane nigerians can't be deceived
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:37pm On May 24, 2018
Franking:

U are the biggest idio t ever. Ur father is the biggest loser in the world. May thunder strike ur entire generation dead.

what....??....

am the last of my kind....

incorruptable.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Akpacha(m): 8:38pm On May 24, 2018
africanusvu:
This disagreement be Igbo's and Yoruba's is the strength of the Hausa/Fulani's in Nig.if only Igbo's and Yoruba's can genuinely come together. Wat a lovely nation we will have.but till then.let the north enjoy while it lasts.enwero ice neme
that's not possible, because the yoruba muslims would always want to favour their northern masters.

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Sardauna24(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
Watin dis person they talk
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Okeytus(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

go were exactly....??imagine somebody enter your house and declare a part of your house as his property....he dont want to pay rent no more,dont want to respect you and even threaten to kill you....

this is how i see the biafra situation....
You claim you are wise but think like a toddler, Igbos were already settled in their land long ago before the british came and united everyone to form Nigeria for their own selfish interest.
So you can only decide to chase the Igbos if They were migrants into west Africa after Nigeria was created.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid) / Emir Ado Bayero Presenting A Prize To El-Rufai In The 1970s / Buhari's Convoy Blocks Road This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.