Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,422 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character (67832 Views)

How Yahaya’s Appointment Questions Buhari’s Commitment To Federal Character / James Kolo Is Dead! Kwara Federal Character Commission Nominee Dies / Tobias Okwuru: Buhari Appoints Dead Ex-lawmaker To Board Of Federal Character (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by skales67(m): 8:39pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

which Igbo girlfriend....??...am not toghether with a igbo woman no more...i was even married to a igbo woman....

and sincerely said,i dont miss her.....

Just as she doesn't miss you

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:43pm On May 24, 2018
skales67:

Just as she doesn't miss you

exactly....i dont even want her to miss me sef...that marriage was a desaster...we couldnt agree in anything....

then that biafra stuff went trendy,ofcourse she jumped on the biafra train and wanted me to join too....

we just argued and argued over and over again....it was a nightmare.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by ariesbull: 8:43pm On May 24, 2018
Good morning Alaafin ....Ojukwu saw this 1970

3 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by johnmartus(m): 8:43pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
I can swear with my phone that you lifted this quote from someone else without giving the right credit.

Your IQ cannot decipher what the quote even means
Keep talking. I always yawn when I'm interested.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by oluwaahmed: 8:45pm On May 24, 2018
stonemasonn:
Haba! biafra did not start during Regional government nah. I thought Gowon was the military head of state.
It's not his fault, he's a product of a failed educational system.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by ariesbull: 8:46pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

regional is a bad idea....we tried it and moroons in the east declared biafra.....

why risk it again....?

That's why they don't take you serious
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:46pm On May 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

It's not his fault, he's a product of a failed educational system.

okay...maybe i was wrong....but was nigeria practicing military rule after independence....??

it was regionalism before the civil war....am not stvpid....i dont argue about things i dont know.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

trump called the ol africa a shitthole,biafra included.....

who the heck wan respect you igbos anyways....you deal in drugs,destroying peoples lifes globaly.....

nobody take una serious...maybe those that buy una drugs.....

Igbo amaka

can I hear that from u

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Truthisit: 8:47pm On May 24, 2018
Alaafin has been saying that before you learnt how to write.
Yoruba's have been in forefronts of calls for regional government for over four decades now. Go buy Awos books and learn before quoting "NK" who is not known anywhere.
chuksjuve:
Good morning !!!! Kabiyesi ..

E be like una just dey wake up ..

What NK said three years ago is what yo people are now saying ...

5 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by oluwaahmed: 8:49pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

nigeria was regional before the civil war....go get your facts right before arguing online....

Nope Nigeria was a unitary system. Military crashed d democracy, abolished regional system & established unitary system.
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:49pm On May 24, 2018
ariesbull:

That's why they don't take you serious

who dont take me serious...??...whites...?...who cares....!!!!...i dont even care if even blacks dont take me serious....

i already know una future....sooooo,go svck on corns for all i care.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by JAMESOJAY: 8:49pm On May 24, 2018
Yourba cowards why are you complaining?

When Ojukwu told you fools to divide zoonigeria what did your stupid and foolish awolowo do?

He betrayed the good people that helped him come out of jail..now you bastards are complaining..this is just the being,more is coming

The Yourbas been the slaves of the hausa foolanis for 200 years now ..i hope you idiots remember how your foolish Afonja Sold you bastards to your master

Betrayal runs in the blood of you yourba cows..afonja did it...awolocow also did it..idiots the foolanis will soon start killing you cows

Shame shame shame =shame on you cowards

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Simbrixton(m): 8:49pm On May 24, 2018
We must go back to regionalism it is sad serious topical yoruba topics like this generate hate from easterners i call for respect common sense from you guys

Madridguy your opinion is highly sought

Aare Gani Adams we must seize the opportunity to fight for self rule in Yorubaland we cannot remain in a country where injustice thrives

This is very good news
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:50pm On May 24, 2018
oluwaahmed:

Nope Nigeria was a unitary system. Military crashed d democracy, abolished regional system & established unitary system.

and when did that happened...??...educate us....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:51pm On May 24, 2018
KEVIND:

For instance, 10,000 cows are slaughtered in Yoruba Land every month; N8bn is taken out of the economy of the west to the north every day through cow, onion, pepper, yam, etc. We can produce all these things to render the north useless.

http://saharareporters.com/2018/05/24/enough-enough-%E2%80%94-alaafin-oyo-demands-end-federal-character
Lobatan! Oba has hit the nail on the head!

This is precisely why the herdsmen are destroying other people's farms

They are like leeches, they just cannot do without feeding on others while they keep complaining about southern ways of life undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 8:53pm On May 24, 2018
LochOtieno:

Igbo amaka

can I hear that from u

sharrap....

what is their to hail about igbos...??...get rich or die trying doesnt mean anything to me.....this is not what earns my respect....

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Simbrixton(m): 8:56pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

okay...maybe i was wrong....but was nigeria practicing military rule after independence....??

it was regionalism before the civil war....am not stvpid....i dont argue about things i dont know.....

Regionalism was yoruba golden age that was when Awolowo built three universities and gave free education to yorubas

Even if the igbos lie all the time the first slaves of the fulanis where the igbos nnamdi azikiwe and tafawa balewa formed the federal government and Awolowo and yorubas where in opposition and in 1963 Awolowo was imprisoned for trying to secede yorubas out of Nigeria igbos online just lie they don't know true history they where the first to ally with the north

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Edu3Again: 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Eleyi gidi gan!

The truth is that the yoruba race is the missing part of the equation to liberate Nigeria. They do not want to go and they prevent others.
If we join hands together we can make this bad idea called Nigeria a thing of the past.

THANK YOU

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by fotadmowmend(m): 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Where is Lalasticlala sef
He dey bush day hunt snake
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Ziggylady(f): 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
PointZerom:
Thank God she ran away if not, her skull for hear am.

Chai!! grin cheesy
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by emi14: 9:00pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

regional is a bad idea....we tried it and moroons in the east declared biafra.....

why risk it again....?

And you want to identify yourself with morons? Morons taking over Lagos? Let the federal character remain. Oba go sleep.

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by Edu3Again: 9:01pm On May 24, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
The rate at which tribalism has eaten up this forum that we cant have sensible discuss before so.me doors here reduce it to dick measurement.

Let's talk about quota system and how it hinders national development not this Yoruba vs Igbo nonsense here

The white man set up enimty between the Yoruba & Igbo to keep the south down.

The sooner we get this the faster we will leave 9ja
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by JAMESOJAY: 9:02pm On May 24, 2018
you should shut up idiot

You fools claim to be one and Afonja asked the foolanis to help him fight his own kins men..is this not the height of stupidity

The same thing your stupid tinubu hausa foolanis Ass licker is doing now...licking Buhari's Ass

Are should be ashamed of your coward tribe
Betrayal runs in your tribes blood

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by donjahsy(m): 9:05pm On May 24, 2018
justtoodark:

what...??...what i wan do with her skull...??....she was already useless alive,wetin concern me with her skull....
have you used her for rituals already? cos e no dey hard you
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by chuksjuve(m): 9:06pm On May 24, 2018
Truthisit:
Alaafin has been saying that before you learnt how to write.
Yoruba's have been in forefronts of calls for regional government for over four decades now. Go buy Awos books and learn before quoting "NK" who is not known anywhere.

Sorry stop crying ..

I have heard you ..

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 9:07pm On May 24, 2018
donjahsy:
have you used her for rituals already? cos e no dey hard you

what...??...

i dont deal in mystics.....

not my thing,too dangerous.....and can backfire easily.....
Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by JAMESOJAY: 9:07pm On May 24, 2018
Shut up yourba coward

You have to hail the igbos for being the only brave tribe to go to war with the Hausa foolanis

If you feel you are better then us please divide zoonigeria and will we will find out who's better in years to come

The yourba cowards should try and stop talking trash

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by justtoodark: 9:08pm On May 24, 2018
JAMESOJAY:
Shut up yourba coward

You have to hail the igbos for being the only brave tribe to go to war with the Hausa foolanis

If you feel you are better then us please divide zoonigeria and will we will find out who's better in years to come

The yourba cowards should try and stop talking trash

you went to war and lost...buhuhu....facts.....

2 Likes

Re: 'Enough Is Enough' — Alaafin Of Oyo 'demands' End To Federal Character by weyreypey: 9:11pm On May 24, 2018
immhotep:

Lzaa come and hear oh grin grin

Cc madridguy buhariguy yyeske yarimo dabulllt Lzaa onyeoga pointzerom
Yes madridguy

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / Ajimobi Buried In Ibadan Amid Tight Security / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.