Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? (26020 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by MrHandsome2013: 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
So, tomorrow is bae's birthday grin and i'm really curious about what to give her.
We'll go on a date and after that i'll give her a gift.
but i don't know what to give my baby for her birthday tomorrow. sad
i really need your advice.
I don't want to buy an inappropriate gift.
what do girls really want as gifts for their birthdays?
can you guys help me?
i would really love the girls to comment because they'll know better. smiley
boys can comment too. grin

my sweetheart really deserves the best and i'm gonna give her just that. kiss

(Mention any type of gift except a car because she has not yet gotten a drivers licence. And don't worry about the budget. cash ain't a problem wink )

You and your girl should march to the church tomorrow and go to the altar of your church.
kneel down before the temple of the most high..
ask the most high to forgive you for the countless fornication you both commited...
after that organise church crusade and praise the most high for his mercy and grace upon your life...
lastly donate gifts or cash to the motherless babies and orphans as you do that the most high will protect,keep and reserve a seat for you in the paradise.

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by preetyb(f): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
Truth be told, recently birthday gifts have taken a new dimension for ladies o... All babes want now is an assurance thay comes with insurance... And babes will be like, any boyfriend who can not even insure his girlfriend, is that one a boyfriend. grin
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 9:42pm On Jun 02, 2018
nowpresence:
you are a good bf. this is what I have been looking for.
kiss

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Yankiss(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
So, tomorrow is bae's birthday grin and i'm really curious about what to give her.
can you guys help me?

(Mention any type of gift except a car because she has not yet gotten a drivers licence. And don't worry about the budget. cash ain't a problem wink )

Good sex and orgasm will do her a world of good. grin grin grin

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by tesloid(m): 9:43pm On Jun 02, 2018
Nonsense of the highest order...why on earth should this make Fb... these moderators are fucking up these days

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 9:44pm On Jun 02, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Carry to church and go to the altar of your church and you both kneel down before the temple of the most high..ask the most high to forgive you for the countless fornication you both commited...after that organise church crusade and praise the most high for his mercy and grace upon your life...lastly donate gifts or cash to the motherless babies and orphans as you do that the most high will protect,keep and reserve a seat for you in the paradise.
lol bro
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by package7(m): 9:45pm On Jun 02, 2018
I dedicate Ekiti state governship election as a birthday gift to your one and only girlfriend.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Burgerlomo: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
Solid assurance cool
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Ishilove: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't mind him. See his mouth like money isn't the problem like he's Buhari's son. Some boys can brag! I guess he was looking for a gift on a low budget 'cause if money isn't his problem then I suppose there are a thousand things money can buy without being told.

And which your mods moved this to frontpage? grin
Snakeman cheesy
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Yankiss:

Good sex and orgasm will do her a world of good. grin grin grin
grin lipsrsealed wink
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Snakeman cheesy
Lala sef! grin
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by banking009(m): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
doggy style ...at least 45mins
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:48pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
I'm serious please answer me..... help a sister smiley

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by banking009(m): 9:49pm On Jun 02, 2018
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by BiafranDel: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Money ain't a problem and you have no idea what to buy for your social media girlfriend. Lol.

is it the first time you are going to witness a girlfriend's birthday that you have no idea what to buy for her.

lol baba go get a hustle and keep yourself busy.

this framework you are painting here is a waste of time.

Trust me it won't help you. I know you are using it as a means to relieve yourself of boredom and loneliness in reality but as a guy like you, i strongly advise you to get a part time job so you can help yourself and fix your life for real.

You can't keep doing this on nairaland.

Face your problem man. Time will pass and looking back at wasted times, you will hate yourself even more. Trust me been there, done that so i know how it feels making topics like this and feeling good at the replied attention.

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by MrHandsome2013: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
buy teddy bear and package it together with bd card and some sweet.. Customise the bd card by using sweet and emotional words.

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Ishilove: 9:50pm On Jun 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmmm, to imagine that your brothers might have even spent more. My dear I don't write or say things to please anyone. If your mention to me is to project yourself as a prudent or good girl . Best of luck.

The OP liked my suggestion, he might not even go with it. So what the heck.
Kid, my brothers are not stupid. They will never waste so much money on someone they aren't even married to.

Grow up and get the stars out of your eyes. If you can't buy 21 gifts for your man then you shouldn't advice someone else to do so.

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Ishilove: 9:51pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Lala sef! grin
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by OttHin: 9:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
when i say money is not a problem, i mean money is not a problem. My Point Is I Don't Know What Girls Love. You're A Girl. Help Me Out.
Sanitary pad. If you can afford one pack,not too bad.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by junior24(m): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Fiv her [color=#006600]love
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Twoclans(f): 9:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Ishilove:

Kid, my brothers are not stupid. They will never waste so much money on someone they aren't even married to.

Grow up and get the stars out of your eyes. If you can't buy 21 gifts for your man then you shouldn't advice someone else to do so.

Grown up, good night.

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm serious please answer me..... help a sister smiley
He's In love currently grin

buh if he falls out of love , i'll let ya know. kiss
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Evergreen4(m): 9:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
can you guys help me?

chaiii, see someone looking for ways to spend money and I'm here without a job or money. Been looking for 20k since. It is well. God pls pick my call. Happy Birthday to her.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:

He's In love currently grin

buh if he falls out of love , i'll let ya know. kiss
Awwww no problem but in case you need a ba** wink you know what to do

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:00pm On Jun 02, 2018
since money is not the problem buy her a house and propose
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by frozen70(f): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
can you guys help me?

Take her to a phone galary let her make her choice if you truly knows that she deserves a better gift
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 10:03pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Awwww no problem but in case you need a ba** wink you know what to do

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by shankara7: 10:05pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:

when i say money is not a problem, i mean money is not a problem.
My Point Is I Don't Know What Girls Love. You're A Girl. Help Me Out.
You're not rich bro. Money is surely an issue to you because if its not you wouldn't be asking this school boy question.

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by OMEGA009(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
I would’ve suggested a screaming Orgasm but apparently, OP can’t afford that.

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
BiafranDel:
Money ain't a problem and you have no idea what to buy for your social media girlfriend. Lol.

is it the first time you are going to witness a girlfriend's birthday that you have no idea what to buy for her.

lol baba go get a hustle and keep yourself busy.

this framework you are painting here is a waste of time.

Trust me it won't help you. I know you are using it as a means to relieve yourself of boredom and loneliness in reality but as a guy like you, i strongly advise you to get a part time job so you can help yourself and fix your life for real.

You can't keep doing this on nairaland.

Face your problem man. Time will pass and looking back at wasted time

SMH 4 u man...
What da heck r u saying undecided
I don't know what to get my bae because i don't know what girls love so i decided to come to the biggest forum in nigeria to seek advice from other girls .
don't ever mention me and spill trash again. EVER.
I'm Rich. Deal With It.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Okpegbulueze: 10:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
Check out Virnazzfashionz on Instagram to see the best gift for ur love. Trendy wears, bags, shoes and accessories. Thank me later

14 Ways You Can Apologize And Get Your Girl Back After You Messed Up / The Traditional Marriage Of Two Nairalanders (pic) / Caught Cheating A Day To Marriage Proposal