Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? (25924 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Bridget95(f): 4:03am On Jun 03, 2018
this is great
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by sulakishop(m): 5:32am On Jun 03, 2018
Buy her Love Machine
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by vickodedon(m): 6:33am On Jun 03, 2018
Willexmania:

Look Lady, I Have Money Okay?
I'm Not bragging.
I Love My Girlfriend Soooo... much.
And i want the best for her okay?
The Only Reason I Came Here To Seek Advice is because i want to know what girls actually love.
i don't want to ruin my baby's birthday by getting her a wrong gift.
i'm rich. who am i supposed to spend my money on if it's not my bae and my family?? huh ??
I love the part u said "i'm rich".
The thing is there are kids on the block lyk me desperately willing to learn how to make money but nobody to fall to.
Ur bae deserves everything bt u hav to raise sum1
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by ethicalUser(m): 6:37am On Jun 03, 2018
My girl friends B-Day was yesterday, we both planned about how yesterday was going to be, unfortunately we broke up a week to a her B-Day. Just really sad but one has to move on.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Revolva(m): 7:02am On Jun 03, 2018
give her all ur saving make aboda man de bang her for ur back mumu after u come here de cry say she is not worth it

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Originalsly: 7:47am On Jun 03, 2018
Oh well ...happy birthday to her. If not too late... get her a genuine name brand hand bag..... or pair of shoes (flats/pumps..whichever one she wears more often)...or buy her both. Doesn't matter how many she has.... yet another pair of shoes or handbag is always...always welcomed by women period.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by don4real18(m): 7:49am On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:

You're very sweet and she's very lucky to have you. I hope she plays her position very well.
Sweet?
Lucky to have him?
All because money cheesy grin
OP get ready for PMs from female Nairalanders... They are ready to snatch you away from the little 21yr old
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 8:06am On Jun 03, 2018
achillesfoot:
So it has not cleared in you people’s eyes that this guy is a liar. Firstly any man that is openly shouting money is not a problem, him no get one kobo. Secondly you say she is your sweetheart,yet you don’t know what she likes. Haba, Ogbeni go and work and stop being lazy...
dude why are you hating so much?? undecided

I'm Rich. I Am saying that because i want the members of this forum to mention any gift because i can buy it. (i'm not bragging)
and i really wanted girls to comment because they'll know what their fellow girl would want as a birthday gift.

DO NOT SAY STUFF YOU HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT OKAY?

I'm Rich. Deal With It. I Started Having Business Ideas As A teenager. i started investing in those ideas when i was 19/20 years. look where i am today. I'm Very rich.

instead of asking me to teach you how to make money , you are saying something else....

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 8:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Revolva:
give her all ur saving make aboda man de bang her for ur back mumu after u come here de cry say she is not worth it
Did you really have to call me names?
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 8:10am On Jun 03, 2018
Originalsly:
Oh well ...happy birthday to her. If not too late... get her a genuine name brand hand bag..... or pair of shoes (flats/pumps..whichever one she wears more often)...or buy her both. Doesn't matter how many she has.... yet another pair of shoes or handbag is always...always welcomed by women period.
Thanks..
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 8:12am On Jun 03, 2018
don4real18:

Sweet?
Lucky to have him?
All because money cheesy grin
OP get ready for PMs from female Nairalanders... They are ready to snatch you away from the little 21yr old
lol man grin
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by JOOHEL: 8:22am On Jun 03, 2018
is her name Joy
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by CandiceJay(f): 8:48am On Jun 03, 2018
Willexmania:
These are all great gifts... thanks so much. i really like the portrait idea.. it's so romantic.. kiss
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 9:14am On Jun 03, 2018
JOOHEL:
is her name Joy
Nope
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Gbolly567: 10:27am On Jun 03, 2018
Give her Assurance lyk our Davido do her Chioma

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Harmonyemerald(f): 10:55am On Jun 03, 2018
Willexmania:
So, tomorrow is bae's birthday grin and i'm really curious about what to give her.
We'll go on a date and after that i'll give her a gift.
but i don't know what to give my baby for her birthday tomorrow. sad
i really need your advice.
I don't want to buy an inappropriate gift.
what do girls really want as gifts for their birthdays?
can you guys help me?
i would really love the girls to comment because they'll know better. smiley
boys can comment too. grin

my sweetheart really deserves the best and i'm gonna give her just that. kiss

(Mention any type of gift except a car because she has not yet gotten a drivers licence. And don't worry about the budget. cash ain't a problem wink )

A ring would be nice

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by GuntersChain(m): 11:27am On Jun 03, 2018
sexy lingerie
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Switup: 1:21pm On Jun 03, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't waste your time on that kid I know him personally he's 23yrs of age currently dating the daughter of a commissioner in delta state a girl of 35yrs he don't have a place of his own she feed him clothe him and give him change monthly he knows what I'm talking about
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin but seriously did u nothat the troll hasnt given u a mention to diss u...

nl sha... a handful of them above 22 be claiming like theyve made it in life...

kudos on exposing one grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by urchcoded(m): 2:10pm On Jun 03, 2018
chai I wish I know what she likes but tomorrow is my sister's birthday too... and she just wants to do her course registration... I think ur madam will surely like u to help someone as a gift for her birthday.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Joecrane(f): 2:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
Give am assurance

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Donjazzy12(m): 3:37pm On Jun 03, 2018
Willexmania:
So, tomorrow is bae's birthday grin and i'm really curious about what to give her.
We'll go on a date and after that i'll give her a gift.
but i don't know what to give my baby for her birthday tomorrow. sad
i really need your advice.
I don't want to buy an inappropriate gift.
what do girls really want as gifts for their birthdays?
can you guys help me?
i would really love the girls to comment because they'll know better. smiley
boys can comment too. grin

my sweetheart really deserves the best and i'm gonna give her just that. kiss

(Mention any type of gift except a car because she has not yet gotten a drivers licence. And don't worry about the budget. cash ain't a problem wink )
Ewu chim if this is witchcraft may it never succeed! Are you mental @Op. Why would you be thinking of wasting your hard earned money on a lesbian who only sees you as her ATM? Walahi, it is better to give gifts to a beautiful sex doll than to waste your time and money on the rotten pussy of a hardcore lesbian! And mind you girls of nowadays do not waste their time on looking for a gift for you. 90% of all young girls in Nigeria are hardcore lesbians.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Felicitalisco(f): 4:06pm On Jun 03, 2018
I like you o�,lol
I think u shuld just take to shop clothes,shoes and bags to her satisfaction since money is not a problem,then in d evening you can take her out on a dinner date,u can order for a cake to the place where the dinner will hold,with 2 of her friends,pick one nice n sexy dinner gown for her at the boutique,am asking you to take her friends so they will b wishing they were in her shoes and to use style to bribe them �
Do this and thank me later

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Felicitalisco(f): 4:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Donjazzy12 post=68143308]
Ewu chim if this is witchcraft may it never succeed! Are you mental @Op. Why would you be thinking of wasting your hard earned money on a lesbian who only sees you as her ATM? Walahi, it is better to give gifts to a beautiful sex doll than to waste your time and money on the rotten pussy of a hardcore lesbian! And mind you girls of nowadays do not waste their time on looking for a gift for you. 90% of all young girls in Nigeria are hardcore lesbians.

Stop discouraging the guy na,haha
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Donjazzy12(m): 4:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
[quote author=Felicitalisco post=68144188][/quote]
I just told him the truth! Most girls in Nigeria are lesbians. It is time we start sending our money home to our people.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by EternalBeing: 4:13pm On Jun 03, 2018
LivingFree:

If money isn't an issue then get her jewellery. We love jewellery.
What is she's Deeper Life. Any suggestion that even Deeper Life girl would like?
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:11pm On Jun 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmm

Buy 21 beautifull gift boxes, and in each box put 21 different gifts. All the gifts must not be very expensive. Let me just give you an idea

1,a female weavon brush
2,a pack of her favorite lipstick
3,a powder
4, a book
5, a lovely perfume
6, a beautiful dress
7, a bra
8, a beautiful pair of snickers
9, a ticket to watch a lovely movie at the cinema
10, a night dress
11, a shoe
12,, an eye liner
13,a bracelet
14,a wrist watch
15, a phone
16, a deodorant
17, a lovely neck chain
18, a pair of earring
19,a spa payment ticket
20, I leave this space for you
21,i leave this space for you

21 gifts? On top wetin. Thats just unnecessary.

It's people like you that give bad advice. On her next birthday OP will have to give 22 items, then 23, 24 until either he becomes broke or she leaves him because he couldn't maintain the standard.

The bar you are setting is too high for a 21 year old.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by ninetiethcrown7(m): 5:17pm On Jun 03, 2018
OMEGA009:
I would’ve suggested a screaming Orgasm but apparently, OP can’t afford that.

Hehehehe.... This made me chuckle!
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by olaife80: 5:48pm On Jun 03, 2018
nowpresence:
you are a good bf. this is what I have been looking for.
And what will he get in return, no be heart break. Smh!
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:15pm On Jun 03, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmm

Buy 21 beautifull gift boxes, and in each box put 21 different gifts. All the gifts must not be very expensive. Let me just give you an idea

1,a female weavon brush
2,a pack of her favorite lipstick
3,a powder
4, a book
5, a lovely perfume
6, a beautiful dress
7, a bra
8, a beautiful pair of snickers
9, a ticket to watch a lovely movie at the cinema
10, a night dress
11, a shoe
12,, an eye liner
13,a bracelet
14,a wrist watch
15, a phone
16, a deodorant
17, a lovely neck chain
18, a pair of earring
19,a spa payment ticket
20, I leave this space for you
21,i leave this space for you

Wow... This got me mesmerized... You deserve some accolades for the enthusiasm you put in writing this... cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Sexual Life With My Uncle Wife / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.