Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? (25987 Views)

"My Boyfriend Can Never Complain Because I Give Him Everything" - Lady / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate / Man Jumps Out Of Hospital Bed, Chases Girlfriend For Taking His Phone In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 10:53pm On Jun 02, 2018
tgmservice:
giv her diick to suck
lol grin
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elder001:

Kids don invade nairaland.. an age limit is seriously needed on this site
Are you not a kid undecided you're 23yrs of age just pray I don't set my eyes on you when I come to delta cause you won't find it funny

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:55pm On Jun 02, 2018
Elder001:
k.
Shut up

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 10:56pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't waste your time on that kid I know him personally he's 23yrs of age currently dating the daughter of a commissioner in delta state a girl of 35yrs he don't have a place of his own she feed him clothe him and give him change monthly he knows what I'm talking about
lol... Imagine.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:59pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:

lol... Imagine.
I'm serious he operates with his other moniker "preachbills" he's mum is against his relationship they would have been married by now but the mum refuse and drove him out of the house and that's why he's currently staying with her

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
Pharmchy:
I think u should get her a gold engagement ring with a better phone. Happy birthday to her in advance.
Thanks.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:01pm On Jun 02, 2018
rolams:
make Eba for her
lol

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:02pm On Jun 02, 2018
Lordwheez:
Tomorrow's Sunday, why not buy her a fine print, hand stitched Italian leather cover Bible..... Thank me later... Lol
grin
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Mart1994(m): 11:07pm On Jun 02, 2018
Give her a well packed bunch of ur excreta tongue tongue
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by CandiceJay(f): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
1) A sleek laptop (if she loves movies, get a bunch of movies on the laptop) 2) A portrait (with an inscription "I'll always love you") 3) A bracelet 4) Chocolates
Take a pick...

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:09pm On Jun 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Don't mind him. See his mouth like money isn't the problem like he's Buhari's son. Some boys can brag! I guess he was looking for a gift on a low budget 'cause if money isn't his problem then I suppose there are a thousand things money can buy without being told.

And which of your mods moved this to frontpage? grin
Look Lady, I Have Money Okay?
I'm Not bragging.
I Love My Girlfriend Soooo... much.
And i want the best for her okay?
The Only Reason I Came Here To Seek Advice is because i want to know what girls actually love.
i don't want to ruin my baby's birthday by getting her a wrong gift.
i'm rich. who am i supposed to spend my money on if it's not my bae and my family?? huh ??

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:11pm On Jun 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm serious he operates with his other moniker "preachbills" he's mum is against his relationship they would have been married by now but the mum refuse and drove him out of the house and that's why he's currently staying with her
Imagine him calling me a teenager.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Dami12345: 11:17pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:

I'll Suprise her.

Mention me when you update on how it went oh.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:

Imagine him calling me a teenager.
Just free him and leave your life to the fullest

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by SwagPower: 11:24pm On Jun 02, 2018
Twoclans:

Hmmmm

Buy 21 beautifull gift boxes, and in each box put 21 different gifts. All the gifts must not be very expensive. Let's me just give you an idea

1,a female weavon brush
2,a pack of her favorite lipstick
3,a powder
4, a book
5, a lovely perfume
6, a beautiful dress
7, a bra
8, a beautiful pair of snickers
9, a ticket to watch a lovely movie at the cinema
10, a night dress
11, a shoe
12,, an eye liner
13,a bracelet
14,a wrist watch
15, a phone
16, a deodorant
17, a lovely neck chain
18, a pair of earring
19,a spa payment ticket
20, I leave this space for you
21,i leave this space for you

If d lady aint my mum..den she doent get to av a list like d one above..
Haba!! Some gals sha..

dnt b surprised dis one belongs to d "boxer as bday present crew"..n she dey write list..

Be considerate abeg...

.Dnt take my rant too seriously tho..Shalom cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by sinola(m): 11:34pm On Jun 02, 2018
Willexmania:
So, tomorrow is bae's birthday grin and i'm really curious about what to give her.
We'll go on a date and after that i'll give her a gift.
but i don't know what to give my baby for her birthday tomorrow. sad
i really need your advice.
I don't want to buy an inappropriate gift.
what do girls really want as gifts for their birthdays?
can you guys help me?
i would really love the girls to comment because they'll know better. smiley
boys can comment too. grin

my sweetheart really deserves the best and i'm gonna give her just that. kiss

(Mention any type of gift except a car because she has not yet gotten a drivers licence. And don't worry about the budget. cash ain't a problem wink )
Give her a monumental f**k she will never imagine
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:38pm On Jun 02, 2018
sinola:
Give her a monumental f**k she will never imagine
grin
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:39pm On Jun 02, 2018
Dami12345:

Mention me when you update on how it went oh.
K. I'll Try.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:52pm On Jun 02, 2018
CandiceJay:
1) A sleek laptop (if she loves movies, get a bunch of movies on the laptop)
2) A portrait (with an inscription "I'll always love you"wink
3) A bracelet
4) Chocolates

Take a pick...
These are all great gifts... thanks so much.
i really like the portrait idea.. it's so romantic.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 11:54pm On Jun 02, 2018
package7:
I dedicate Ekiti state governship election as a birthday gift to your one and only girlfriend.
lol man
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by shankara7: 12:09am On Jun 03, 2018
Willexmania:
WTF Is Wrong With You Man? Can't You Read? Do You Know How Much I've Got?
SMH
don't ever quote me again and spill trash. EVER

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 12:12am On Jun 03, 2018
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 12:13am On Jun 03, 2018
shankara7:
DO NOT QUOTE ME AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Movicq(m): 12:15am On Jun 03, 2018
D I L D O. 19INCH
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 03, 2018
Willexmania:

grin
grin
She Has Not Yet Gotten a drivers licence.

& how many years will it take her to get her license after you gift her a car today ??
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Willexmania(m): 12:46am On Jun 03, 2018
Movicq:
D I L D O. 19INCH
lol
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by emmaxman(m): 1:04am On Jun 03, 2018
tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided undecided :
-X embarassed embarassed cool cool sad sad angry embarassed embarassed ??
? cool cool cool sad shocked tongue lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
tongue tongue���������
��������
��������
��️����️
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by noziz(m): 1:58am On Jun 03, 2018
give her prick undecided

1 Like

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by achillesfoot(m): 2:35am On Jun 03, 2018
So it has not cleared in you people’s eyes that this guy is a liar. Firstly any man that is openly shouting money is not a problem, him no get one kobo. Secondly you say she is your sweetheart,yet you don’t know what she likes. Haba, Ogbeni go and work and stop being lazy...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 03, 2018
emmaxman:

21years

As a rich man that you claim you are, hiring a driver won't be much problem for you...

Make her a professional passenger till she can drive. She got you; she got everything.
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by yazzman(m): 3:19am On Jun 03, 2018
buy her money
Re: What Should I Give My Girlfriend For Her Birthday? by xtervaganza(m): 3:38am On Jun 03, 2018
Give her what I gavey wife;

EPON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Cheated On Me With My Twin Brother / Important Notice!!! From National Association Of Boyfriends And Husbands (NABAH) / ''girls That Follow Their Friends To Dates Are Very Shameless'' - Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.