Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,968 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter (110240 Views)

Bribe-to- Be Relocate Abroad With 3million Naira Fiance Sent For Their Wedding. / Male Corper Caught With His D*ck Sticking Out To Female Corper's Ass (pic/video) / Lady Dumps A Guy After Using Him, Blocks Him On Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MarieSucre(f): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.

You yourself do you accept accept bad things. Do you not only take glories alone. Why are you expecting different from someone else? When she is cooking for you and washing your clothes, did you ask her if she did the same for her father that morning before she came?

Abi does someone need to remind you to do the needful for your family.

5 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by front4line: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
pocohantas:

One would think your sisters are not girlfriends to other guys.
The girl could be the sister to one of our resident alpha-males.

The sender could even be one of you
...or my brother sef... cheesy

Does that negate the cheap slut theory of girls like you the guy propounded ?
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Olalan(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2018
rosy16:
hmmmm.....bt is it right for a man to cheat on his girlfriend with his ex?U guys complain about women cheating by forget dt guys are also cheaters.
it is never right to cheat on your spouse, just wondering with all the stories of late on females cheating even after been shown all the love and care by a guy you can't really say what is to be done make a girl stay faithful to you
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by MarieSucre(f): 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i've always said it, nothing can make a woman most women loyal except blackmail ?................give her money o, attention o, good sex, loyalty, she will still cheat cos e dey their blood

that's why it's advicable and wise to obey the 1st commandment:

"never do for a lady what you haven't done or can't do for your mum, sisters, female guardian, or grandma..........................you can only do with a lady what you can't do with your mum or sisters"

but men are naturally polygamous...

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Espada10: 5:14pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:
I have promised not to comment on threads like this but the urge to put out the truth is very compelling. I drive for one of the transportation companies in Lagos. Guys listen to this. You think you cheat? You think u are smart with it? Answer is BIG NO?
Most of today's ladies are glorified prostitutes. I can defend this anywhere. I can state countless examples of ladies hugging and kissing a guy before she embarks on a ride only for her to change destination to another guys house or hotel. These are not runs girls o! Average girlfriend looking girl.
So guys the next time she confronts you about cheating, check well she is using reverse phycology on u.

I love that bolded statement
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 06, 2018
Gaddafithe2nd:

Those ones are on the rise nowadays, they stay in marriages just to bear the title "Mrs". They are looking for young, single men that would keep oiling their engines. About 4years ago, a married woman very pretty woman told my friend she likes him, she started sending her pics where she i puts on bra and pant. The woman's husband is okay, her first child is in Ukraine studying. She told my friend, her husband is not romantic, she wants young men that knows what is going on in town. I just shook my head, thank God my guy doesn't give in.
I am happy to hear that he didn't give in. It's improper.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by neonly: 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:
>Ask them to send their account details, they'll do it without asking about your sisters and mother's well-being.
>Tell them how beautiful they are, they'll smile without asking if you've appreciated your sisters and mother's beauty.
>Buy them gifts, they'll accept without asking if you've bought for your sisters and mum.

>But, tell them the bitter truth that they are hoes and prostitutes disguised as girlfriend, they'll then remember you have sisters and mother. Why? Because they are naturally selfish and only wants to take good glories alone.

But that's what they are, hoes, lovepeddlers, cheap sluts and prostitutes disguising as girlfriends.

The earlier men know this the better for them, girlfriends are packaged hoes, no matter the amount of money you give them, they'll still spread their legs for different men. If you must spend on a woman in your life and end up not regretting, spend on your mother, sisters, wives and daughters. These hoes don't worth the stress and expenses.

Be that man who sleeps and dump these hoes without giving them a dime, not the man who over-spend on them and still get cheated.

The only place hoes and prostitutes can get their legs closed is in their graves No matter the amount you give them.

Oracle has spoken

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Organs(m): 5:16pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:

You should've mentioned "some" and not place all ladies in the same pool. Also, who gave birth to those "daughters" you're referencing?, also, to me and all other guys, your sisters and daughters fall in the same category of the advice you are giving me and all other guys on how to treat women.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by cicikhemy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
i've always said it, nothing can make a woman most women loyal except blackmail ?................give her money o, attention o, good sex, loyalty, she will still cheat cos e dey their blood

that's why it's advicable and wise to obey the 1st commandment:

"never do for a lady what you haven't done or can't do for your mum, sisters, female guardian, or grandma..........................you can only do with a lady what you can't do with your mum or sisters"

We ain't the same and don't forget that you will have daughters too
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 5:20pm On Jun 06, 2018
fairfora:
I am happy to hear that he didn't give in. It's improper.
Thank God for that, he used his senses, he will soon get married to another lady better than that puta(bitch).

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by ebunuprecious: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2018
wetin concern this over sabi frenemy. back stabbing biatch. izit ur bf's money abi izit ur father's cum. let people be!
men cheat, women cheat. men lie, women
lie
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by tobiogunboye(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
I had a similar experience, breaks my heart anytime I think about it but I've forgiven her.
My Girlfriend asked for some money for her project work. Instead She used the money for transport to visit a male friend.
Her roommate was my informant, cox she was mad at her behavior.
Girls ehn!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Reputation247: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2018
I'm Not Surprise, in this era of internet, social media platforms and search engines like Google has given opportunity to everyone to give an opinion about everything.
Articles and criticism can stick around for a long time online, hurting you and those around you. Leaving your online image to change is a big mistake and it could cost you more than you can imagine.
Make sure that what people are seeing about you is helping you. Stop letting them hurt you. Take action, clean up your online reputation once and for all.
Contact reputation247@yandex.com today and resolve your online reputation problems.

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 06, 2018
Wiseonetemmy:
I have promised not to comment on threads like this but the urge to put out the truth is very compelling. I drive for one of the transportation companies in Lagos. Guys listen to this. You think you cheat? You think u are smart with it? Answer is BIG NO?
Most of today's ladies are glorified prostitutes. I can defend this anywhere. I can state countless examples of ladies hugging and kissing a guy before she embarks on a ride only for her to change destination to another guys house or hotel. These are not runs girls o! Average girlfriend looking girl.
So guys the next time she confronts you about cheating, check well she is using reverse phycology on u.
guy understand that married ladies who fuk around with different men in hotels/guestrooms are retired runz girls/olosho turned wivescheesy. A lady who engages in such must have experienced the streets cos an ordinary lady cant do such. Its like u no know say runz job be like military jobcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by cicikhemy(f): 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2018
what the lady did is so disheartening....But also you guys turned innocent n loyal ladies into an insatiable LovePeddler....so please guys keep your lips shut n stop ranting nonsense about us

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by avrex3k(m): 5:27pm On Jun 06, 2018
rosy16:
Dts bad, Bt wat if d guy is also d flirting with another lady,am nt saying Wat she did is right o, Bt some guys do worst than Wat some girls do.
please work on your grammatical constructive written sentence in the future
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 5:28pm On Jun 06, 2018
Evablizin:
Hehehehe,matters arising....
very annoying.... I will keep calling girls fish brain
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by SureDan2000(m): 5:29pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Wiseonetemmy(m): 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
lefulefu:
guy understand that married ladies who fuk around with different men in hotels/guestrooms are retired runz girls/olosho turned wivescheesy. A lady who engages in such must have experienced the streets cos an ordinary lady cant do such. Its like u no know say runz job be like military jobcheesy.

That's exactly my point. If its runs girl, we would agree that that is their job. Am stressing how bad it is thats why I used " normal girlfriend looking girls "
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by rollymore2016: 5:31pm On Jun 06, 2018
IamD18:

this is too much
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Icon79(m): 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
Woe-men!

That's all I gotta say grin

O pari

CastedBlog:
An Upset Lady Has exposed her fellow corper who banged some random guy, just minutes after her real boyfriend who stays in another state wired her with 200k, According to the Damie she stepped on their cum inside the toilet, and its really annoying cos thats a girl someone somewhere is using to boasting.

Now The shocking thing is that a guy in the comment section under the tweet, is asking the Damie the location where the matter happened, and we are thinking if it could be him..Too bad.

see below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/female-corper-caught-having-sex-with.html

https://mobile.twitter.com/damieikeji/status/1004030042609999877
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 5:32pm On Jun 06, 2018
cicikhemy:
what the lady did is so disheartening....But also you guys turned innocent n loyal ladies into a insatiable LovePeddler....so please guys keep your lips shut n stop ranting nonsense about us
sharaaap.....Even Your God remain loyal till death...while will you say because a useless boy misbehave, then you follow same part

3 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by phreakabit(m): 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
cicikhemy:
what the lady did is so disheartening....But also you guys turned innocent n loyal ladies into a insatiable LovePeddler....so please guys keep your lips shut n stop ranting nonsense about us

Your stereotypical statement is utterly stupid! It passes you off as a pseudo-demented neanderthal. lacking morals and any form of virtue.
I mean it's unnatural for a human to be this redundantly stupid.
I wouldn't reply to anything you say, so don't bother.

7 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 06, 2018
DonPiiko:
Some of all this things na cool story joor, girls fit form stories to trend, runs girls no dey too loud am.
yea she might be lying to trend but d fact remains that many female corpers in serious relationship or married dey kpansh anyhow while in service nacheesy. There's this older guy dat time in my lodge doing his postgraduate. Anytime d guy babe visit he will show her off to us as his precious lolor. They were really a sweet couple until the guy babe go do her service for abuja. We heard dat it was one abuja rich abuja big boy corper dat snatched her. He promised her instant marriage and like a mumu she dump her longterm boyfriend cos of money.we later heard dat d the abuja big boy corper later dumped her after chopping her to his satisfaction. See, i cant date a girl who's about going for service cos i know dere would be lots of distraction derecheesy.

1 Like

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Marcelinho(m): 5:35pm On Jun 06, 2018
BEWARE OF DOGS
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by victorazyvictor(m): 5:37pm On Jun 06, 2018
Apina:
If you get to enquire, u might find out that the idiot has never sent or spent more than 10k on his siblings or parents undecided

He is not an idi0t, na love, I pray this message get across him.
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Fourwinds: 5:40pm On Jun 06, 2018
Lalas247:
Mtcheew...

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by Lalas247(f): 5:42pm On Jun 06, 2018
[quote author=Fourwinds post=68239495][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by franchasng: 5:43pm On Jun 06, 2018
Every girl, every lady, every woman no matter how pretty, no matter how rich, no matter how pinopino, no matter how popular or sexy she is, have a price tag that makes her open legs!

Some, their price tag is money, some once they meet a music star their leg opens, some their leg opens only for football stars, some can only open their legs if u are intelligent in class, some can only open when u take them to fast food restaurant, some can only open when they hear that u are a politician or if your parents are rich, some open their legs once u are driving a fine car....some open their legs if u give them drink, some open if u can cook good food for them, some open if they hear say u be doctor abi dokita.....some open the moment they hear u live abroad or see u snap picture at the airport with Oyimbo, some open their leg if you can crack jokes and make them laugh, some open their legs if you flash money and spend money on them, some open if u are handsome, some open if u appear too masculine and manly, some open their own legs only for guys that act too holy and spiritual, some open only for their pastor, choir master, and church elders....while some will open if u can give them job or help their career, so every woman on earth has a price tag that will make her open legs, so let's leave ladies alone to do their thing and let's live happily in peace cool cool

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by mimimile93: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
The Damie that posted this is JEALOUS.

The girl that had $€X is dumb.

The guy that sent 200k is dumbest.

The guy that fvcked is the MVP.

Trust a naija girl at your own peril.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by samyfreshsmooth(m): 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2018
cicikhemy:

We ain't the same and don't forget that you will have daughters too

I know that and that's why i said some

would you appreciate it if your brother gets one lady an 1phone x when he has never given you more than 10k in his life undecided
Re: Corper Caught Having Sex With Another Guy After Fiance Sent Her 200k - Twitter by kwajahafiz(m): 5:45pm On Jun 06, 2018
Naija girls are all prostitutes, marry at your own peril.
A runs girl is a prostitute and can never stop the lifestyle. Hooohaa.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / My Supposed 28 Years Old Boyfriend Shared Me With His Friends To Tempt Me / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.