Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (26594 Views)

Bought A Ring & Wanted To Propose To My Girl Inside Church Today, But I Faild / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by yabas(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

None of my offline (real world) friends nor my family knows about it.. I don't want any of them to know & worried about me.. But I will tell them once its all done.. For now I juz pretend nothing happened.

Lol, ok be safe.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Caring0(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Post what?

Stop seeking attention madam
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
After a long search of what kind of laptop I wanna buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand but it's in prestine condition.. wink grin

I love the specs of this laptop,no dents or scratches, touch screen & it's an ultrabook...And ooh before i forget it's a throw away price too..Good huh? wink His reason of selling is that his company already issued him a new macbook laptop, hence he doesn't need this one.

So, here's the story... grin

I only decided to get a second hand laptop coz of YOUTUBE, I want a bigger screen. This where I watch news & music videos every nyt before I go to sleep. I asked some of my friends if they know someone who sell laptop & then Mae (a friend of mine) told me that she knows someone from the I.T depeartment.. So she linked me with the guy... I contacted him and we discussed & he told me if It's fine that I shoild go to his place so I can check the laptop. We arranged the time & date afterwards.

So, it was last Sunday I went to his place. I met his wife & kids as well.. They are local Chinese Singaporean & very friendly.. So, I checked the laptop & asked him if he reset it to factory mode but according to him no need as he upgraded some of the important specs of the laptop. So, I asked him if he deleted all the infos he stored on this laptop & he said yes but I still politely asked him to recheck again, just to make sure that he deleted everything which he agreed to scroll & seems he's rest assured that there was nothing inside. So, I paid the amount, took the laptop and left. But he said if I need to ask some questions regarding the laptop, just to give him a call.

Microsoft windows is such a pain in the ass..It took me ages to navigate and get familiarise everything as I am used to Apple & Andriod. So, last night finally I have all the time I need to check everything.

I open the PHOTO APP grin

It was empty but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in "IMPORT". So, clicked it.BOOOOOM!!! It automatically imported the pictures & videos from somewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And look what i found, a very graphic sex acts of this guy and a little girl (maybe age 8-10) angry angry angry angry
Behind all these smiles & friendly face, HE IS A PAEDOPHILE... The videos & pics have different time stamps & location.

At the moment, I dunno what to do? Should I report him or should I confront him first?

I'M SHOOK.

*Sorry, I have no strengh to upload the pics here.*

Report to Interpol or make a thread on Reddit.com about the pictures.
The FBI are looking for people like him.

Please do something, don't let him get away with it.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:03am On Jun 16, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Report to Interpol or make a thread on Reddit.com about the pictures.
The FBI are looking for people like him.

Please do something, don't let him get away with it.

I don't need to post any pictures or video of a child while being molested on a public forum.. I already did what I need to do.

Juz go back to page 4 & u will see.. cool
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by calamus(m): 1:15am On Jun 16, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

It was empty but on the upper right corner, there was a red dot in "IMPORT". So, clicked it.BOOOOOM!!! It automatically imported the pictures & videos from somewhere lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

And look what i found, a very graphic sex acts of this guy and a little girl (maybe age 8-10) angry angry angry angry
Behind all these smiles & friendly face, HE IS A PAEDOPHILE... The videos & pics have different time stamps & location.

At the moment, I dunno what to do? Should I report him or should I confront him first?

I'M SHOOK.

Of course, there will be no need to upload the pictures here, as it is advice you ask for. No reason to give some perverts a reason to exhibit sadistic tendencies.

MY CONTRIBUTION
I would advise that you do not report to authorities YOURSELF. Approach a kind, respectable woman you know around, and let her know what you saw. She would do the reporting herself. But reporting is a must.
Only few of these Asian countries have tolerance for blacks, talk more Nigerians.

The problem with what I just said is that I am wondering if it makes sense...

EDIT: I see you have already filed a report. Well done!
undecided
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:24am On Jun 16, 2018
calamus:

Of course, there will be no need to upload the pictures here, as it is advice you ask for. No reason to give some perverts a reason to exhibit sadistic tendencies.

MY CONTRIBUTION
I would advise that you do not report to authorities YOURSELF. Approach a kind, respectable woman you know around, and let her know what you saw. She would do the reporting herself. But reporting is a must.
Only few of these Asian countries have tolerance for blacks, talk more Nigerians.

The problem with what I just said is that I am wondering if it makes sense...

EDIT: I see you have already filed a report. Well done!
undecided

The moment I saw that hideous crime, I didn't waste time. I immediately reported that predator.

The child needs help. I cud still remember how that poor little girl scream from excruciating pain cry cry Her voice kept playing on my head. .
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by meobizy(f): 5:55am On Jun 21, 2018
So wetin come happen?
Attention seeking thread is attention seeking.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 6:48am On Jun 21, 2018
meobizy:
So wetin come happen?
Attention seeking thread is attention seeking.

One local tout who seeks for a cheap attention on my thread is spotted. cool
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by meobizy(f): 7:07am On Jun 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

One local tout who seeks for a cheap attention on my thread is spotted. cool
#fail.
Your thread ends abruptly. What's the update?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 7:16am On Jun 21, 2018
meobizy:

[s]#fail.
Your thread ends abruptly. What's the update?[/s]

Talking about my thread? But u can't even sell out ur own threads ..hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

U are the one who failed actually. Now get the fvck outta my thread. I do not take orders from local touts.. cool

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by meobizy(f): 12:31pm On Jun 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Talking about my thread? But u can't even sell out ur own threads ..hahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin

U are the one who failed actually. Now get the fvck outta my thread. I do not take orders from local touts.. cool

...and thus one can see what happens when a liar is told to continue a made up story.
You got the attention. The time has passed. I'm sure you'll come again seeking more. It's a normal thing here.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by mikebrown92: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
After a long search of what kind of laptop I wanna buy, I finally bought one which is a second hand but it's in prestine condition.. wink grin

I love the specs of this laptop,no dents or scratches, touch screen & it's an ultrabook...And ooh before i forget it's a throw away price too..Good huh? wink His reason of selling is that his company already issued him a new macbook laptop, hence he doesn't need this one.

So, here's the story... grin

I only decided to get a second hand laptop coz of YOUTUBE, I want a bigger screen. This where I watch news & music videos every nyt before I go to sleep. I asked some of my friends if they know someone who sell laptop & then Mae (a friend of mine) told me that she knows someone from the I.T depeartment.. So she linked me with the guy... I contacted him and we discussed & he told me if It's fine that I shoild go to his place so I can check the laptop. We arranged the time & date afterwards.

So, it was last Sunday I went to his place. I met his wife & kids as well.. They are local Chinese Singaporean & very friendly.. So, I checked the laptop & asked him if he reset it to factory mode but according to him no need as he upgraded some of the important specs of the laptop. So, I asked him if he deleted all the infos he stored on this laptop & he said yes but I still politely asked him to recheck again, just to make sure that he deleted everything which he agreed to scroll & seems he's rest assured that there was nothing inside. So, I paid the amount, took the laptop and left. But he said if I need to ask some questions regarding the laptop, just to give him a call.

Microsoft windows is such a pain in the ass..It took me ages to navigate and get familiarise everything as I am used to Apple & Andriod. So, last night finally I have all the time I need to check everything.

I'M SHOOK.

don't report him
That's a door to be a millionaire.
if you knw what i mean...
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by meobizy(f): 8:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
Whenever I wonder what type of females lie that a random guy or their boyfriends raped them I come to read this thread for insight.
OP is still thinking of ways to continue this lie or is concocting a bigger one to tell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Kenyan Single Mother Of 3 Looking For A White Husband Displays Placard (Photos) / Can You Allow Your Partner/spouse Go Through Your Phone? / 20 Things To Start Doing In Your Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.