Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,009 members, 7,953,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:12 AM

What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop (27375 Views)

MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by 912(m): 10:05am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

You never can tell.

What if you report him and he claims it was a consensual sex, what will you do?

What if the girl in person admits that out of fear?

For your own safety; Mind your business.
For the girl's safety ; Take the risk and report him.

*** I modified my first comment on this thread***

Stop embarrassing yourself, an eight year old cannot give consent for sex. And if you have been getting "consent" from children you too would be in jail soon.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by SoapQueen(f): 10:06am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

how sure are you that this claim is true,why would one write epistles and then claim the reason she couldn't upload picture is cos she's weak, well,her business though.

then,how sure are you that the sex of a thing that's if the story is true is not consensual?
at emboldened, now,that's sickening.

As our finger prints and faces differ, so do our opinions. We all must not agree on some things, some times, but that is fine.

A man having coitus with a child under 10 is molestation. If she is18 and above, I'd say they are on same page.

I stand with the Op on this one, no matter how sickening it will be to anyone.

Every sickness has a cure.

2 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by MissRaine69(f): 10:07am On Jun 10, 2018
You are are intelligent woman do what’s right.Keeping quiet makes you a de facto accessory. Those children have no voice. You will have to be that voice.

5 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by highqueen(f): 10:09am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

As our finger prints and faces differ, so do our opinions. We all must not agree on some things, some times, but that is fine

A man having coitus with a child under 10 is molestation. If she is18 and above, I'd say they are on same page.

I stand with the Op on this one, no matter how sickening it will be to anyone.

Every sickness has a cure.
yeah,sure.
If the story is true.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by highqueen(f): 10:15am On Jun 10, 2018
copied shiit. I never believed this story for once.
mhisbliss conman and see.

https://www.nairaland.com/4553130/what-found-newly-bought-used#68343824
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Jamariwolff(f): 10:25am On Jun 10, 2018
912:

Stop embarrassing yourself, an eight year old cannot give consent for sex. And if you have been getting "consent" from children you too would be in jail soon.
children of nowadays can give consent for sex, let's get truthful for once.

Hell, a 7 year old boy has tried his luck to fùck me before, but I didn't just find him attractive. If not, I for suck that small peepee comot
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by 912(m): 10:26am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:
copied shiit.
I never believed this story for once.

mhisbliss conman and see.

https://www.nairaland.com/4553130/what-found-newly-bought-used#68343824

The time stamp on the thread in the link you put up there is 10:10am. While this one is 8:25am. Please how did she copy from a newer thread?

9 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by highqueen(f): 10:29am On Jun 10, 2018
912:

The time stamp to the thread in the link you put up there is 10:10am. While this one is 8:25am. Please how did she copy from a newer thread?
nawa ooo,fabricated and edited shiit from a site that they have refused to upload the link?

the both ended up with one excuse at the end,for not being able to upload the pics.undecided
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by 912(m): 10:31am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:

Hell, a 7 year old boy has tried his luck to fùck me before, but I didn't just find him attractive. If not, I for suck that small peepee comot

My God!!! Children cannot give consent for sex even if they carry a speaker and shout "YES" it is still criminal! They are not of legal age to do so.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by 912(m): 10:32am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

nawa ooo,fabricated and edited shiit from a site that they have refused to upload the link?

the both ended up with one excuse at the end,for not being able to upload the pics.undecided

You have a point though, it puts a huge dent on the credibility of the story
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by highqueen(f): 10:34am On Jun 10, 2018
912:

You have a point though, it puts a huge dent on the credibility of the story
exactly my point.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Jamariwolff(f): 10:35am On Jun 10, 2018
912:

My God!!! Children cannot give consent for sex even if they carry a speaker and shout "YES" it is still criminal! They are not of legal age to do so.
oga, keep the criminal part aside.

Yes, it is criminal but children can and infact, do give consent.

This 7 year old in my neighborhood even walked up to me, I didn't even go to him.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by IamD18: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:

You get time to dey explain the obvious for people.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Jamariwolff(f): 10:48am On Jun 10, 2018
IamD18:

You get time to dey explain the obvious for people.
it's just the white man that came up with these consent bullshìt. Kids are fùck in themselves daily.

Meanwhile, I think d op shud mind her business.
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by zicoraads: 10:54am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
oga, keep the criminal part aside.

Yes, it is criminal but children can and infact, do give consent.

This 7 year old in my neighborhood even walked up to me, I didn't even go to him.

Are for you real? A 7 year old boy walked up to you? cheesy

Please where do you stay in Abuja? grin

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by CAPSLOCKED: 10:55am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:

THE QUALITY OF YOUR ALREADY POOR REASONING ABILITY KEEPS DECLINING BY THE DAY. WOW!

6 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by zicoraads: 11:01am On Jun 10, 2018
highqueen:

You have tried very hard, albeit unsuccessful, to prove that the thread is fake. But you keep coming back to it. To do what?

You keep viewing cheesy

7 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Jamariwolff(f): 11:09am On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE QUALITY OF YOUR ALREADY POOR REASONING ABILITY KEEPS DECLINING BY THE DAY. WOW!
of course, I'm the idiot now wit poor reasoning. But if the 7 year old eventually poisoned me and raped me, you will tag him a "sharp guy". Rubbish
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Jamariwolff(f): 11:10am On Jun 10, 2018
zicoraads:

Are for you real? A 7 year old boy walked up to you? cheesy

Please where do you stay in Abuja? grin
what do I gain from lying. In maitama
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by cnonyechi(f): 11:14am On Jun 10, 2018
Pls report him asao
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
of course, I'm the idiot now wit poor reasoning. But if the 7 year old eventually poisoned me and raped me, you will tag him a "sharp guy". Rubbish

I COULDN'T KICK A BALL WHEN I WAS 7.

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by EmmySparky(m): 11:21am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
WTF are u saying...a 7 year old approaching u...pls keep quiet....i dey shame on ur behalf

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Jamariwolff(f): 11:22am On Jun 10, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I COULDN'T KICK A BALL WHEN I WAS 7.
thats your own personal problem. Maybe you were born sickle cell or with extra female hormones. IDC

So why are you telling me this?

Are you saying that a NORMAL 7 year old can't rape a woman?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Jamariwolff(f): 11:26am On Jun 10, 2018
EmmySparky:
WTF are u saying...a 7 year old approaching u...pls keep quiet....i dey shame on ur behalf
I'm simply exposing this for the purpose of this thread. I want to prove to people that children of today are capable of anything.

Paedophile claims should be throughly investigated, the "child" might have asked for it. Who knows?
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by EmmySparky(m): 11:32am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
I'm simply exposing this for the purpose of this thread. I want to prove to people that children of today are capable of anything.

Paedophile claims should be throughly investigated, the "child" might have asked for it. Who knows?
The kind of consent given by a kid of that age range is dimissable in a lawcourt...even 15 year olds are considered as being raped when they get into sexual adventures with adults....those lil kids giving consents have been exposed to different sexual acts pictures and videos by videos around them...its such a pity but the society is decaying daily...

3 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:47am On Jun 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Report him please, do not upload any picture.

Im already here in the police station.. Juz waiting for the senior investigator to come and check all the videos and pics on the laptop.

They said they may seize my laptop as an evidence..

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Giftedhands123:
So today I learnt a lesson.

You render a troll totally useless by ignoring him/her.
Ignore them and they resort to noise making and Smiley's, give them a little time and they vanish.

I don't give a fvck with the hoodrats. I am here to save a child and to those who advice me report to the police station, i did.. I am still here inside the police station waiting for the senior investigator ...

Hoodrats are laughing right now..i juz hope this will not happen to their children in the future..

3 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Im already here in the police station.. Juz waiting for the senior investigator to come and check all the videos and pics on the laptop.

They said they may seize my laptop as an evidence..

Thats for sure!
Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by CAPSLOCKED: 11:51am On Jun 10, 2018
Jamariwolff:
thats your own personal problem. Maybe you were born sickle cell or with extra female hormones. IDC

So why are you telling me this?

Are you saying that a NORMAL 7 year old can't rape a woman?

I'M INCLINED TO BELIEVE THAT I'VE BEEN CONVERSING WITH AN ADULT WITH AN IMPROPERLY DEVELOPED BRAIN.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2018
tescoman90:

Thats for sure!

They said my case is unusual as people doesn't report much like this..

How i wish thru this, i cud help a child being molested..

1 Like

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by Fidelismaria: 11:55am On Jun 10, 2018
grin grin

I'm laughing in Swahili right now

A 7 year old wooing a grown up gal

What an irony

3 Likes

Re: What I Found When Bought A Second Hand Laptop by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:58am On Jun 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
You are are intelligent woman do what’s right.Keeping quiet makes you a de facto accessory. Those children have no voice. You will have to be that voice.

Appreciated. grin

I don't need to post pics here of a child being molested by a grown ass man to prove to everyone that i have it.. Now juz waiting for the senior investigator sha..Been here for an hour now.

I feel terribly bad when i saw all the videos and pics..After all, Singapore is not a safe place i guess..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / My Girlfriend Wants Part Of My Allowee / I Eat Shit For A Living - Dubai Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.