Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,724 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (31322 Views)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Archangels2(m): 11:05pm On Jun 17, 2018
You cry all d cry u wanna cry, grieve all the grieve yu want. Yu must go through the stages to allow urself heal. Dont let anyone tell yu not to allow urself feel these things they are only natural feelings. Once yu are done grieving then u can start ur healing process esp as u really love her. Mind yu entering another relationship without yu letting urself heal from the hurt of d past one is dangerous as u wud just pack all d hurt and pains on ur innocent partner which wud jeopardize ur new relationship.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
praiseneofingz:
say God that you read the post before posting this

Who says I did not. So because someone registered an account as a female or made reference to "boys" means the person is who he/she says he/she is?

The OP is the one going through this as far as I am concerned going by a comment he made somewhere on the first page.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by byemx06(m): 11:06pm On Jun 17, 2018
same happen to me last year, honestly is not easy after four years I had to delete evertyn abt her,block her on FB
till date I still miss her I really love her

keep ur self busy bro

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by kaptaneSaka(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Girls don't worth crying for... Go and make money..and don't make a mistake of going into another relationship so soon, hang out with your male friends, thou some will use it to yap you oooo, just laff and Forget about them and take some chill drink. ..with time you'll be strong!!!! Speaking from experience though!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by nanauju(f): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2018
Only mistake he made was to love with his whole heart. Let him engage aggressively in something doing. Something that will take his spare time and occupy his thoughts. 4 years is a long time though. Truth is, he's always going to miss her somehow even when married to someone else.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by penance(m): 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
dairykidd:
If he likes he burns & bury every memory of her & still doesn't go out to mingle & chase new chicks he will always be haunted by those memories.. So let him start getting out & connect with new babes everyday, if he's lucky he might fvck some.. But the bottom line is he should mingle deeply with all the sexy beautiful girls available including ur friends cool From the way u sounded seems he's more of an introvert & doesn't socialize much wtf would he be crying over her because they broke up & she's probably fvcking someone openly whom she's been fvcking on the low Well don't get me wrong some niggaz can be way too sensitive & the only way for him to shed that skin & come out refined is to get on the wild side by doing stuff he has always been shying away from.. And the first thing is start meeting & asking random chicks out on dates whether it clicks or not.. And do not deny ur friends the opportunity of participating... He won't even remember his ex anymore after the first 3months if done right cheesy
Ma nigga, on to the next one no time to waste. I dey feel ur parole.
Within a few months or weeks, his ex will come back begging with style.hehhehhehe

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by toye440: 11:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
Truth is there is no quick fix. Find a girl spend quality time together, its d easy way out.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by talk2percy(m): 11:09pm On Jun 17, 2018
There's no formula for dealing with a break up, especially the one that is that old. He should know that Five years ago, he was doing fine without her, so his life must not be revolving around her. Happiness is a personal stuff...he should go out more and meet that beautiful lady that is will prove to him that she wasn't worth it after all. And he should learn how not to love sheepishly. I wish him inner peace

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by abbeyie007(m): 11:13pm On Jun 17, 2018
blackaxe78:
Goldberg and cat-fish pepper-soup.

Continuous consumption with cow-tail pepper-soup heals my fragile heart faster
God bless u

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by yinkeys(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
dingbang:
He bangs another chic... undecided
Lol
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by paddyofboss(m): 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
How do deal with break up?

Be the first to end things...bye

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Fussbot: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
All those saying f**k other girls are kids or Or maybe they've never been in love. It transcends sex. When I broke up with my main chick, sorry when she broke up with me, lol.. I would be strafing other girls and still think of her! Men can easily separate love from sex. Tell him to mourn. It's normal. But he is a man and must wake up to the reality ! Yea another man is currently f***ng her.. hahaha and yeah he is better than him... lol lol... these thoughts are normal. He needs not rush into another relationship. But should not mourn for long... Just a p**y with maybe few good qualities. There are a lot of them on earth. Cheers!

9 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ZICO111(m): 11:17pm On Jun 17, 2018
For ur wall paper installation, 3D panels,pls call09079463681
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by DonPikko: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2018
My babe broke my heart 2 years back, I went on to break two girls heart

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by jamace(m): 11:22pm On Jun 17, 2018
You deal with a breakup by breaking up the deal.........jamace
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by AdemolaA2: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2018
ObeyPaul:
I broke up with girlfriend yesterday since then have been listening to trap music. I want to try smoking weed
Bro , sorry about your break ups but smoking weed to me is like hurting yourself more .. so I’d advise you try and hook up with your old pals , not oloshos oo , try to be busy focusing more on making money , you could join social network sites and get hooked up . Hey unwind and you’ll be fine . Cheers !!!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Herbephe1(m): 11:24pm On Jun 17, 2018
heartbreaking is a difficult course that must be avoided at all cost!! ,heartbreaking always makes the victims incapacitated and dying, I had been there before, and I have learnt a bitter lesson,thanks to ROFIYAH,
1( never love with your heart,but with your head
2 never give a room to a girl to dictate your happiness
3 Never date a girl,always have back ups
4 In any relationship hope for the best but expect the worst
5 Never woo ladies with money, when it vanishes, they will b no where to be found
To your question::: the answer has been stated by above and is very simply "" out of sight,is out of mind"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by MoyoGENERAL: 11:31pm On Jun 17, 2018
Synord:
Hmmn.

I remember vividly , the memories are still Crystal clear like iPhone 8 images and the pain runs deep in my heart like arteries..
The moments are still engraved in my mind like Okorocha's statues and the fights/drama embedded in my medulla like hai hai is embedded in small doctor's mouth..

it happened in the year 2014, a year I can never forget in a hurry ..

I dated This girl for 5 years..Five good years. I could have studied a course and graduated from the university with the time I invested in the relationship .

Sometimes I still miss her like the way Messi does with Penalties.

She was everything ..My heart ..My love..My Queen , My Baby

..She had this radiant smile that could lighten up anyone's mood. She is intelligent , patient,God fearing,cooks well,dances well , neat, sociable, attractive, Perfect dress sense with the most amazing physique I have ever seen.

Anita was everything a man could wish for ..The way she walked,talked, loved and fuc ked ... Kasa !!!! ...she was the 9th wonder of the world to me..

and when she wears that particular red dress with the Jesus rosary hanging in between her two succulent mammary glands and she calls me by my first name in that seductive " toolz o " kinda tone and her orgasm bringing British accent as she slowly rolls her tongue and puts her finger in her mouth while touching her round and succulent buttocks made of the softest extraction of flesh I have seen ,

I totally forget myself and lose control ( in Peruzzi's voice) .At that moment, I know I just have to make paradise because I was already tasting version 1.0 with Anita here.

is it her sparkling white teeth ? , her daily teasing of me being the most handsome man she has ever seen , her dirty talks, when she motivates me to achieve a lot of things I achieved , she teaches me, corrects me in love , how she handles me when I am angry at her ,she knows my weak points , She knows how to garnish my favorite dishes, she is never insecure,jealous or violent ..How she sold her Father's motorcycle to help me with a business I invested in, burned candles with me in school, shunned a lot of richer and more good looking guys for me .....

Damn !!!!

she could literally die for me !!!

Anita...

Anita..

Not until 2014 when the unthinkable happened..

Did I get over Anita ??

yes I did !!! How the hell I did is a story for another day probably..

P:S I think it is more painful or difficult to get over a person after breakup when

1) you unavoidably see the person everyday / once a week / frequently

2) when the. reason for break up is petty/ not cheating/ something that can be easily resolved

3) there is no other better option/person on ground

4) The partner moved on to a better person in terms of looks, money or status

5) When you really really love the person

6) when you are broke grin

7) When the sex is Ogorodomdom

cool when you guys are meant for each other ..

Guy share you story!
how una tey break up!
Is she married now?

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by marwanafrica: 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
Synord:
Hmmn.

I remember vividly , the memories are still Crystal clear like iPhone 8 images and the pain runs deep in my heart like arteries..
The moments are still engraved in my mind like Okorocha's statues and the fights/drama embedded in my medulla like hai hai is embedded in small doctor's mouth..

I dated This girl for 5 years..Five good years. I could have studied a course and graduated from the university with the time I invested in the relationship .

..She had this radiant smile that could lighten up anyone's mood. She is intelligent , patient,God fearing,cooks well,dances well , neat, sociable, attractive, Perfect dress sense with the most amazing physique I have ever seen.

Anita was everything a man could wish for ..The way she walked,talked, loved and fuc ked ... Kasa !!!! ...she was the 9th wonder of the world to me..

and when she wears that particular red dress with the Jesus rosary hanging in between her two succulent mammary glands and she calls me by my first name in that seductive " toolz o " kinda tone and her orgasm bringing British accent as she slowly rolls her tongue and puts her finger in her mouth while touching her round and succulent buttocks made of the softest extraction of flesh I have seen ,

I totally forget myself and lose control ( in Peruzzi's voice) .At that moment, I know I just have to make paradise because I was already tasting version 1.0 with Anita here.

is it her sparkling white teeth ? , her daily teasing of me being the most handsome man she has ever seen , her dirty talks, when she motivates me to achieve a lot of things I achieved , she teaches me, corrects me in love , how she handles me when I am angry at her ,she knows my weak points , She knows how to garnish my favorite dishes, she is never insecure,jealous or violent ..How she sold her Father's motorcycle to help me with a business I invested in, burned candles with me in school, shunned a lot of richer and more good looking guys for me .....

Damn !!!!

Anita...

Anita..

Did I get over Anita ??

P:S I think it is more painful or difficult to get over a person after breakup when

2) when the. reason for break up is petty/ not cheating/ something that can be easily resolved

Oga, are u a Nupe man
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by tobilinoP(m): 11:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
ola2033:
If he need a chat mate, who can help him get over her I am available.
Hii..
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Dyt(f): 11:38pm On Jun 17, 2018
Heartbreak is real
cry cry cry cry

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by milemimi93(m): 11:39pm On Jun 17, 2018
RosaBerry:
Asking for a brother who has really tried all he could to get over a relationship of 4years.

How is the best way to deal with a break up.

Lol I didn't even know that boys can cry. Chai

Go on a fvcking spree..

Release your anger on the ho.es u come across. Lust them never love them.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Just2endowed2(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2018
Na God

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by tragergeorge(m): 11:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
Spiff20:
By flashing your brains hard drive
write her name with pencil for rizzla ,use am roll weed,then smoke her away,,,,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by aywhy93(m): 11:46pm On Jun 17, 2018
RosaBerry:
Asking for a brother who has really tried all he could to get over a relationship of 4years.

I'm exactly in the person's shoes right now, It's the most difficult thing to do. I wish I could share my story but i can't. cry
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ashjay001(m): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
RosaBerry:

If he has a job, d prob, its half solved!

Though, he needs to mourn, he should try fill up his days with activities. I generally, get home exhausted n can bearly keep awake. Days I don't get home exhausted, na till early hours, be datangry

It never really, goes away. U keep hoping for a miracle, yet, life goes on.

If, he can afford it, get a runs girl, on taptongue Just don't, f. fall in love againgrin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by whizqueen(f): 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
I also thought boys don't cry till I saw my Ex bf cry on the day we broke up cry

I still have soft spots for him cos of that.

Tell your brother to man up and let new friends in. Easier said than done but way better than waiting for what's gone. Goodluck to him

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by wisdomkid: 11:48pm On Jun 17, 2018
Synord:
Hmmn.

Damn !!!!

Anita...

Anita..

Did I get over Anita ??

So you gave me all this juicy write up, ONLY to tell me issa story for another day.
I don't blame you, it's Buhari I blamed. Promise and fail period in Nigeria.

Abeg, can you please, find a small space in your heart and tag me in the next reason why Anita broke up with you? embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Laredojohn(m): 11:49pm On Jun 17, 2018
definitely one will feel hurt , most especially if it was unexpected , just let the stage pass , never be in a rush to fall in love with someone-else but trust me you will get over it , with time , i have gone through this before , never wanted to talk to her again , but with time it all faded away , we later became mere friends, we talk, chat , though we have not set our eyes on each other ever since the break up going to 2 years now

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by whizqueen(f): 11:50pm On Jun 17, 2018
aywhy93:

I'm exactly in the person's shoes right now, It's the most difficult thing to do. I wish I could share my story but i can't. cry

sorry namesake, you shall find love again! embarassed
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by yinkeys(m): 11:53pm On Jun 17, 2018
dairykidd:
If he likes he burns & bury every memory of her & still doesn't go out to mingle & chase new chicks he will always be haunted by those memories.. So let him start getting out & connect with new babes everyday, if he's lucky he might fvck some.. But the bottom line is he should mingle deeply with all the sexy beautiful girls available including ur friends cool From the way u sounded seems he's more of an introvert & doesn't socialize much wtf would he be crying over her because they broke up & she's probably fvcking someone openly whom she's been fvcking on the low Well don't get me wrong some niggaz can be way too sensitive & the only way for him to shed that skin & come out refined is to get on the wild side by doing stuff he has always been shying away from.. And the first thing is start meeting & asking random chicks out on dates whether it clicks or not.. And do not deny ur friends the opportunity of participating... He won't even remember his ex anymore after the first 3months if done right cheesy
Funny. Can he handle rejection

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Am I Cheap?? Have I Slept With Too Many Men? / My Girlfriend Wants Space Cos I Am Broke / I Cheated But Do Not Want To Admit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.