Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

How Do You Deal With A Breakup? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (31242 Views)

7 Unavoidable Regrets People Have After A Breakup / 11 Terrible Mistakes You Should Never Make After A Breakup / 5 Tips On How Guys Should Handle A Breakup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by yinkeys(m): 11:54pm On Jun 17, 2018
RosaBerry:
Asking for a brother who has really tried all he could to get over a relationship of 4years.

How is the best way to deal with a break up.

Lol I didn't even know that boys can cry. Chai

Lol. Men are scum
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Elparaiso(m): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2018
The best cure for womanliness is womanliness.

Oneitis has helped no man.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by ifex370(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
nanauju:
Only mistake he made was to love with his whole heart. Let him engage aggressively in something doing. Something that will take his spare time and occupy his thoughts. 4 years is a long time though. Truth is, he's always going to miss her somehow even when married to someone else.

My thoughts exactly
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by hardeyincah(m): 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2018
let him look for an addiction, before he knows he's over it.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by zealblinks(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2018
RosaBerry:
Asking for a brother who has really tried all he could to get over a relationship of 4years.

if you fall in love. you are a loser

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by xtremeTall(m): 12:00am On Jun 18, 2018
Synord:
Hmmn.

I remember vividly , the memories are still Crystal clear like iPhone 8 images and the pain runs deep in my heart like arteries..
The moments are still engraved in my mind like Okorocha's statues and the fights/drama embedded in my medulla like hai hai is embedded in small doctor's mouth..

it happened in the year 2014, a year I can never forget in a hurry ..

I dated This girl for 5 years..Five good years. I could have studied a course and graduated from the university with the time I invested in the relationship .

Sometimes I still miss her like the way Messi does with Penalties.

She was everything ..My heart ..My love..My Queen , My Baby

..She had this radiant smile that could lighten up anyone's mood. She is intelligent , patient,God fearing,cooks well,dances well , neat, sociable, attractive, Perfect dress sense with the most amazing physique I have ever seen.

Anita was everything a man could wish for ..The way she walked,talked, loved and fuc ked ... Kasa !!!! ...she was the 9th wonder of the world to me..

and when she wears that particular red dress with the Jesus rosary hanging in between her two succulent mammary glands and she calls me by my first name in that seductive " toolz o " kinda tone and her orgasm bringing British accent as she slowly rolls her tongue and puts her finger in her mouth while touching her round and succulent buttocks made of the softest extraction of flesh I have seen ,

I totally forget myself and lose control ( in Peruzzi's voice) .At that moment, I know I just have to make paradise because I was already tasting version 1.0 with Anita here.

is it her sparkling white teeth ? , her daily teasing of me being the most handsome man she has ever seen , her dirty talks, when she motivates me to achieve a lot of things I achieved , she teaches me, corrects me in love , how she handles me when I am angry at her ,she knows my weak points , She knows how to garnish my favorite dishes, she is never insecure,jealous or violent ..How she sold her Father's motorcycle to help me with a business I invested in, burned candles with me in school, shunned a lot of richer and more good looking guys for me .....

Damn !!!!

she could literally die for me !!!

Anita...

Anita..

Not until 2014 when the unthinkable happened..

Did I get over Anita ??

yes I did !!! How the hell I did is a story for another day probably..

P:S I think it is more painful or difficult to get over a person after breakup when

1) you unavoidably see the person everyday / once a week / frequently

2) when the. reason for break up is petty/ not cheating/ something that can be easily resolved

3) there is no other better option/person on ground

4) The partner moved on to a better person in terms of looks, money or status

5) When you really really love the person

6) when you are broke grin

7) When the sex is Ogorodomdom

cool when you guys are meant for each other ..

oga..complete your story oo

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by majorbravo: 12:01am On Jun 18, 2018
1stCitizen:

The OP is the one going through this as far as I am concerned going by a comment he made somewhere on the first page.
I saw that too (bolded) lol
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by avril9(f): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2018
Your friend should realize that he is in a new phase.... The first step to recovery is, rediscovering what makes him happy, happiness shouldn't be tied to anyone or anything. He should try to be at peace with himself, learn from the lessons and make a conscious effort to want to move on. He should learn to forgive no matter who is at fault, that too brings healing to the heart and soul. Believe me there is no greater peace than self love with the realization that only you can make yourself happy. He should also keep everything that reminds him of her away for now(not necessarily throwing them away)..... He should suck it up and move on.... Life happens.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by sirEAGLES(m): 12:08am On Jun 18, 2018
Life isn't a fairytale

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by SexytorresE(f): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2018
Delete that gat to do with he/sh. Like pictures, number, text messages and go to places or Watch comedy.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by tollyboy5(m): 12:11am On Jun 18, 2018
Synord:
Hmmn.

I remember vividly , the memories are still Crystal clear like iPhone 8 images and the pain runs deep in my heart like arteries..
The moments are still engraved in my mind like Okorocha's statues and the fights/drama embedded in my medulla like hai hai is embedded in small doctor's mouth..

it happened in the year 2014, a year I can never forget in a hurry ..

I dated This girl for 5 years..Five good years. I could have studied a course and graduated from the university with the time I invested in the relationship .

Sometimes I still miss her like the way Messi does with Penalties.

She was everything ..My heart ..My love..My Queen , My Baby

..She had this radiant smile that could lighten up anyone's mood. She is intelligent , patient,God fearing,cooks well,dances well , neat, sociable, attractive, Perfect dress sense with the most amazing physique I have ever seen.

Anita was everything a man could wish for ..The way she walked,talked, loved and fuc ked ... Kasa !!!! ...she was the 9th wonder of the world to me..

and when she wears that particular red dress with the Jesus rosary hanging in between her two succulent mammary glands and she calls me by my first name in that seductive " toolz o " kinda tone and her orgasm bringing British accent as she slowly rolls her tongue and puts her finger in her mouth while touching her round and succulent buttocks made of the softest extraction of flesh I have seen ,

I totally forget myself and lose control ( in Peruzzi's voice) .At that moment, I know I just have to make paradise because I was already tasting version 1.0 with Anita here.

is it her sparkling white teeth ? , her daily teasing of me being the most handsome man she has ever seen , her dirty talks, when she motivates me to achieve a lot of things I achieved , she teaches me, corrects me in love , how she handles me when I am angry at her ,she knows my weak points , She knows how to garnish my favorite dishes, she is never insecure,jealous or violent ..How she sold her Father's motorcycle to help me with a business I invested in, burned candles with me in school, shunned a lot of richer and more good looking guys for me .....

Damn !!!!

she could literally die for me !!!

Anita...

Anita..

Not until 2014 when the unthinkable happened..

Did I get over Anita ??

yes I did !!! How the hell I did is a story for another day probably..

P:S I think it is more painful or difficult to get over a person after breakup when

1) you unavoidably see the person everyday / once a week / frequently

2) when the. reason for break up is petty/ not cheating/ something that can be easily resolved

3) there is no other better option/person on ground

4) The partner moved on to a better person in terms of looks, money or status

5) When you really really love the person

6) when you are broke grin

7) When the sex is Ogorodomdom

cool when you guys are meant for each other ..

guy u b werey o! abeg finish d story na wetin come happen
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by tollyboy5(m): 12:13am On Jun 18, 2018
kiss ladies here are making sense maybe they are expert in breaking guys heart so helping a friend broda with their experience
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by SexytorresE(f): 12:15am On Jun 18, 2018
Cuddlebugie:

Why does our society think it's wrong for men to cry?
Why are our men told to “take it like a man”, repress their emotions and hide their tears?
Crying isn't always a sign of weakness.

Anyway, whether it’s an amicable breakup or a horrible, crash-and-burn situation, time heals it all.
With time, he'll get over the hurt.
have told someone this same thing before.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by jaxxy(m): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2018
RosaBerry:

I hope hes crying over a sensible gal not sm slaymama. Anyways try these

1.Accept reality as quick as u can
2.Get busy with work or smtn u like skol, sports etc..
3.Give urself time to heal bt don't get to relaxed or stuck up... Shake it off
4.Learn smtn from the past errors, attitude, warnings signs, red flags etc..
5.Stay positive to urself and develop
6.Love urself abit more selfishly
7.Remember there always somebody else more amazing than ur ex
8.watchout are negative relationships
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by majorbravo: 12:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Dude if you can afford it. Travel abroad and see the world. You would still feel pain occasionally but you would definitely overcome the need to have her in your life. This is a quicker option.

Alternatively but most importantly, you must work on becoming a successful man.

Overall, try to focus on your life. You lost her because you prioritised her over your own success in life. Being in this kind of relationship where you idealize your woman, keeps you relaxed in complacency. You have to keep growing as a human being and the false sense of security you have in such relationships usually poison it. It makes you not realise how much you have not grown until the day she gets up and leaves for a man who is everything you should have become but couldn't, cos you took the back seat and got too comfortable in it.

Focus on becoming a better person. Do you usually not worry about fashion or how you look? start investing in fashion and looking good, hit the gym if you can. Can you afford a better house/car, double your hustle and get it. Buy only things that are original and of high quality and look for a job that rewards your strengths and capabilities, or start a business, anything good and worthwhile to get ahead in life. Get better professional qualifications and stop at nothing to become valuable to your society. And when you get there, you would look back and wonder how anyone could even date the former you.

By chance, you would find another guy going through this same thing and see why it never worked out.

As a successful man, you would not have a problem finding a replacement, you would have problems picking, and trust me all of the ladies would be 10 times better quality than that ex.

Best of luck

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by tollyboy5(m): 12:20am On Jun 18, 2018
SexytorresE:
have told someone this same thing before.
Right from time men are always exposed 2 hard things and learn to move as if nothing happened. you knw from ancient warriors loosing everything kings loosing kingdoms etc. E no easy to be man.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jun 18, 2018
Respect55:
Tell him to enter into a new relationship. The best way to deal with a break up is to move on
It's counter-productive to enter a new relationship without being fully healed from the previous one.

Op, I think 4 years is enough grieving time. It's time he becomes INTENTIONAL about moving on, no matter how hard.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by tollyboy5(m): 12:24am On Jun 18, 2018
I don't give 100 percent love to women I only give 10. from my science view love is fiction so don't suffer ur self bro. yet I make go xtra mile to protect ma wife as a man but I won't kill ma self if otherwise happens
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by SexytorresE(f): 12:27am On Jun 18, 2018
tollyboy5:

Right from time men are always exposed 2 hard things and learn to move as if nothing happened. you knw from ancient warriors loosing everything kings loosing kingdoms etc. E no easy to be man.
like she said, crying isn't weakness. Even Jesus wept

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 12:33am On Jun 18, 2018
I'm not really one for wallowing so, I simply just let it go. I find that really easy to do.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by NdiaraIGBO: 12:36am On Jun 18, 2018
sirEAGLES:
My girlfriend broke up with me on Thursday over a silly reason nd it still hurts cuz I thought she was d one. The painful part is I have 4given her when she did things far more terrible than I did. Shedding tears as I am typing this but I will be fine. She told me she was going 2 show me pepper nd that she is not done with me. I just thank God I found out how vindictive she really is. Even my elder sister called 2 plead on my behalf but she is still standing her ground

Be a man, stop pleading !!!
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by isikcomen(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2018
it's just a matter of time.. I understand the epistle revelation of heart break how painful it is.. the memories u guy shared still lingered, any matters of relationship ur ears can pick send vibration to ur spine and ur hrt start clocking..
now listening carefully focus on other things that matters. if u haven't get to wer u are going in life congratulations... it's time to channel all ur energy In doing d right thing that makes u a better person in life.. women love successful guys.. it's law of nature to them.. also remember there plenty of fishes in the river, if any fish dey behave anyhow u throw ham back inside the river and u hunt for another... with time u will get over it.. stay far away from her... move closer to sarcastic friends.. laugh and forget ur sorrow... I broke up with my girlfriend of 5years I thought I gonna die I no die Oooooh... another babe wey fine pass my first babe come she get every desire of a man.. I so much love her but immediately she misbehave I change steering and barricade my hrt when we finally broke up I just go like say notin happen.. also any man or woman u are not married to.. always have a second thought in case shit happens.. guy take hrt u will smile last u will remember all those memories and start laughing at the foolish things u did wen u are with her.. by then u hv gotin over it.. pele

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by isikcomen(m): 12:46am On Jun 18, 2018
majorbravo:
Dude if you can afford it. Travel abroad and see the world. You would still feel pain occasionally but you would definitely overcome the need to have her in your life. This is a quicker option.

Overall, try to focus on your life. You lost her because you prioritised her over your own success in life. Being in this kind of relationship where you idealize your woman, keeps you relaxed in complacency. You have to keep growing as a human being and the false sense of security you have in such relationships usually poison it. It makes you not realise how much you have not grown until the day she gets up and leaves for a man who is everything you should have become but couldn't, cos you took the back seat and got too comfortable in it.

Focus on becoming a better person. Do you usually not worry about fashion or how you look? start investing in fashion and looking good, hit the gym if you can. Can you afford a better house/car, double your hustle and get it. Buy only things that are original and of high quality and look for a job that rewards your strengths and capabilities, or start a business, anything good and worthwhile to get ahead in life. Get better professional qualifications and stop at nothing to become valuable to your society. And when you get there, you would look back and wonder how anyone could even date the former you.

By chance, you would find another guy going through this same thing and see why it never worked out.

Best of luck

best comment so far am giving u a ticket to become my friend... message me via email isaacoyewande@gmail.com
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by RexTramadol1: 12:46am On Jun 18, 2018
Let him take heart and get his PVC

A good country will not make him feel trivial issues as such

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by legendabiodun(m): 12:50am On Jun 18, 2018
RosaBerry:

music bro

for exam listen to
2face - spiritual healing (Dis song HV help me alot )
adekunle -Damn Delilah

while listening to d music u forget abt everything but d problem is in d next 30mins u remember about d whole brake up shit .. so u just got to keep d music on replay tyme to time.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by EmekaBlue(m): 12:51am On Jun 18, 2018
...He should simply just commit suicide
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by RexTramadol1: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2018
majorbravo:

As a successful man, you would not have a problem finding a replacement, you would have problems picking, and trust me all of the ladies would be 10 times better quality than that ex.

Best of luck

Chai....... Epistle re o

But e no easy like that for this life sha to travel round d world

Or become hushpuppi Wey dey buy original stuffs

Make d guy live within him means biko

Before anoda Yahoo plus member enta society.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by koolaid87: 12:52am On Jun 18, 2018
Sipping on gin and juice

wink
Re: How Do You Deal With A Breakup? by Nobody: 12:53am On Jun 18, 2018
102 Behavioral Interview Questions And Answers

https://www.gimsol.com/downloads/behavioral-interview-questions-and-answers

A behavioral interview is a popular interview technique employers use to assess job candidates based on their past behavior.

Typically this means interviewers don’t ask hypothetical questions like, “How would you react if you were under a lot of pressure at work?” Instead, they would ask situational questions such as, “Describe a time you were under a lot of pressure at work. How did you react?”

In this book, you will learn how you can prepare and answer these questions.

With these kinds of questions, interviewers are usually trying to learn three things: First, they want to know how you behaved in a real-world situation. Second, they want to understand the measurable value you added to that situation. Finally, they are trying to learn how you define something like “pressure at work” — a concept different people might interpret differently.

Here are few more examples of behavioral interview questions:

Give me an example of a difficult problem you solved. How did you solve this problem?
Tell me about a mistake that you’ve made. How did you handle it?
Can you tell me about a challenging situation you overcame at work?
Has there been a time when you had to pitch an idea to a manager or senior leader? What was the outcome?
Tell me about a time you learned a new skill. How did you approach it and how to did you apply your new learnings?
Success in a behavioral interview is all about preparation. There aren’t necessarily wrong answers. These questions are aimed at getting to know the real you. The important thing is to be honest and to practice structuring your responses in a way that communicates what you have to offer.

If you’re feeling shy or lacking confidence, then you should purchase this book. Remember: you won’t be able to anticipate every behavioral question you get, but with this book, you’ll be able to answer each one with confidence.

https://www.gimsol.com/downloads/behavioral-interview-questions-and-answers/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

7 Tips To Make Your Vagina ‘tight Like A Virgin’, Get Better Orgasms / How To Know You Are A Damn Side Chick...(photo) / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.