Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,028 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (151941 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by NeekMarvey: 1:54am On Jun 24, 2018
This post made made me realize how so backward Nigeria is. This simple act is something normal in the western word to the point that no body even cares if you are having sex in the stress with your partner.
My main point is the fact that this is new on the front page of one of Nigeria's so called biggest forum and you still see people commenting trash.

Am really speechless about this because the person who took the picture, the person who posted it online and the person who made this appear on the front page of this site and gave it sure topic title are just so foolish.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by NeekMarvey: 1:58am On Jun 24, 2018
milemimi93:

A ho.e defending her colleague

People that say things like this in public for no just reason are people that have a background or family upbringing from ho. e... So please check yourself before you coment

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by sprints1: 2:04am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
The shameless hoe won't mind.
I'm 1000% sure that's a Lebanese, Pakistani or an Indian but hell no these hoes won't mind so far he's light skinned.

See her unattractive legs like Ivanovic the ex Chelsea player.

I'm sure she's either from ibadan or Ebonyi with the way she's standing.
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people anybody with complete brain cells would consider getting into a relationship with.

They don't positively add anything to your life.
Watching Zee world, eating Indomie and egg with a marathon sex to round it up and other silly stuffs are the only shits they are good with.

Smh.
just reminded me of my neighbor girlfriend who burnt beans because of 157 on Dstv if u know the channel u know... the boyfriend beat up ehn like 2mao no dey becos no be her first time...well they are happily married now..my question is why do Nigeria girls like food and TV social media so much they can burn food decide not do anything
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
I'm 1000% sure that's a Lebanese, Pakistani or an Indian but hell no these hoes won't mind so far he's light skinned.

Nigerian girls are the worst set of people anybody with complete brain cells would consider getting into a relationship with.

Watching Zee world, eating Indomie and egg with a marathon sex to round it up and other silly stuffs are the only shits they are good with.

Smh.

is it not pathetic that you spent 9 hours on nairaland in just one day?

truly, u need a job

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Sarang(f): 2:48am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
And the girl will be all smiling cause she's dating a white man with dollars to spend.
BTW some may say this is a public display of love but I see the guy showing a lack of respect for the girl and signifying she's just a tool for his sexual fantasy

Not true. They do it here a lot. Even with their wives

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Guestlander: 3:06am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
And the girl will be all smiling cause she's dating a white man with dollars to spend.
BTW some may say this is a public display of love but I see the guy showing a lack of respect for the girl and signifying she's just a tool for his sexual fantasy

Really? What if they are married. Even if they are not married, how in the name of Amebo is he disrespectful to the woman! Na wha o.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Witnes: 3:13am On Jun 24, 2018
At extend bloggers intrudes into peoples privacy is alarming. Time to come u will amaze to see a pix on top ur wife in za oza room. No more disciplines, all in d name of garner traffic. Too bad!

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by okwabayi(m): 3:29am On Jun 24, 2018
It's called PDA: a normal thing in the whiteman's land. He's in love with the ukwu.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by kunkelhanspeter(m): 3:45am On Jun 24, 2018
This kind thing can’t happen in they land touching babe u don’t know on her backside
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by peacengine(m): 4:37am On Jun 24, 2018
If you are white don't be deceived by this type of news, anything goes wrong and u are the first target there.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Smh.

Your bitterness Is on another level calm down

You are blabbing as if, it's not a Nigerian mother that have birth to you.

Such hatred won't take you anywhere.

Has any Nigerian girl done a number one you?, why can't you go resolve the issue you have with her, instead of pouring your frustration here .

Sometimes I wonder the kind of joy, you niggas derives from body shaming the opposite sex. It's not good.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by frank41(m): 5:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:

Exactly bro. You nailed the point
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by maxtreme: 5:45am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Smh.
Something is really wrong with you, I swear!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by CaptainFM1: 6:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:

If the lady doesn't feel treated as a sexual object. It might just be your own view and thought. Lagos is a secular state. I would rather look at it and admire what I see than to complain hypocritically. Otherwise I will take my eyes off or blind myself in full black hijab veil covering. Either case, I will be deceiving myself cos its a sight to behold. Its only our mind that's polluted.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by xendra: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Educated Christian girls, why are you being treated like a cheap commodity?

What the hell you call appreciate?

Imagine these ones
so it is the women who are exercising like everyone else that is at fault or the worthless man who is using it as an opportunity to abuse them you men don't know what to criticize that's why your sisters, mothers and wife's/future wifes still get abused. smh
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 6:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Dat ass is perfect for doggy style cool

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Almunjid(m): 6:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Women have succeeded in making themselves sex objects, later dey go come dey fight for gender equality
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Gassa007: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
which kind of wahala is this na
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by mu2sa2: 6:59am On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Educated Christian girls, why are you being treated like a cheap commodity?

What the hell you call appreciate?

Imagine these ones
The pastor's hands are anointed to cleanse their cursed pussies in public and his equally anointed dick will do the needful for them out of public glare. And he will be paid for his services - a whopping 10% ( alias god's money) Oga Pastor well done sir!

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by eCONTROL: 7:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
Why don't you get lost. Black man and im black problems sef.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by missCAPS: 7:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Looks like he's trying to control her brain so she could withdraw more and give him grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Kingstanding: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
. Have u ever been to overseas? I guess No. Why would you said the white man was showing a lack of respect for the girl? White people will never tell you I love you without loving you. They value the word LOVE.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by eCONTROL: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2018
So you're still using 3G? na wa o. poverty.
chukwukahenry:

is it not pathetic that you spent 9 hours on nairaland in just one day?

truly, u need a job
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by HoodBillionaire: 7:19am On Jun 24, 2018
if na naija man try this now
everybody go begin quarell
but since na white man everybody for bank lock up
see as he geh confidence in dah ass
he don fuc am tire.cum inside am
dem wan go pick westee
2places in nigeria where evil meets evil openly
bank and church

eva wondered why ppl dress to bank like say dem dey go club.
africa is cursed
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Kessythegeek(m): 7:23am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
you get sense! If you try am for their Country oyo!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by mu2sa2: 7:36am On Jun 24, 2018
There's no oyibo man in the pic.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Bahddo:
trying to nudge her forward with his hand on her ass? Trying too hard to sound smart, and now you have messed up.

You are silly. He should have used his tongue to nudge.
Tell me how he is rubbing that ass. Such iberiberism.

DrayZee:

Nudging her forward long enough for someone to get out his phone and take multiple pictures?
If he was black,I'm sure you wouldn't have said all that @the emboldened. Your last line doesn't make sense. Normal you would have been screaming assault on her behalf. Is his colour affecting your judgement?

Normal you would have known it is a harmless touch, if the girl had tagged it assault. You have never made sense to me anyway.
C'mon shut up.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 24, 2018
it is very possible, you don't know most of these white guys in Nigeria know our girls are gullible and would do anything to be with them. I recall meeting an ugly white guy in a nightclub that was groping a girls bum and all she was doing was to smile sheepishly in the hope of some greenbacks.

pocohantas:

You are silly. He should have used his tongue to.
Tell me how he is rubbing that ass. Such iberiberism.

Normal you would have known it is a harmless touch, if the girl has tagged it assault. You have never made sense to me anyway.
C'mon shut up.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 7:45am On Jun 24, 2018
So what!
This is a normal thing in the West ... if that’s her man why do you care
Jeez ... the way Some Nigerian are backwards eh it’s so sad ....

So because he caresses her azz she is a hoe... rest of the world weeps for una
Yet with all the morality they claim the country is a shîthole undecided

Lots of insecure guys on the thread sha ... so if it wS a. Sinz Guy it would be better undecided bunch of hypocrites
... n they wonder why she is with him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.