Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,057 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (151946 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2018
DrayZee:

No Aunt Ruckus, I didn't think I was equal to the Whites. But if that justifies blatant hypocrisy, then by all means continue.
I trust you'll say it's a gentle "nudge" if you happen to be in that lady's position. To the core.

They are together, you wan die for their matter? cheesy
This has nothing to do with colour. Some girls would tolerate same from their Nigerian bfs, some won't.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 9:25am On Jun 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

I actually think the reverse is the case.

Nigerian guys are good catch. It is now a normal occurrence to hear how a certain nationality like Nigerian men.
In the west, a lot of Nigerian men are really desired.
Our game is fresh, we are alpha and also generous unlike the "going -dutch and 50-50"shitt they are used to in the west.

But I have never seen any group of men say they like Nigerian women.
Nigerian women may date foreigners, but it is not like there is a general desire for them.

Though you are right that a lot of women are afraid of Nigerian men. Though it is not for those reasons you think.
Most times, it is because these Nigerian men would make them fall in love hard and then leave them for a Nigerian later on, thereby breaking their hearts.

Nigerian men are the most desired in Africa and one of the most desired group of black men in the world.

That is the thing. Nigerian men treat foreign women better mostly because they have inferiority complex or want the money or green card.
A Nigeria woman who is a virgin, cooks their meals, serve them, wash their clothes, a slave to her in-laws, bring up their kids with good morals, etc etc etc will be treated like trash, beaten, cursed and bullied by a Nigerian man.

But this same Nigerian man will marry an old white woman who doesn't enter the kitchen, has married 4men before him, isn't domesticated, drinks, clubs and smokes and believes Jesus Christ doesn't exist etc etc etc yet will be washing her pant and serving her breakfast in bed.

You say Nigerian men are desired because they SPEND MONEY. So you think that is a good thing? Smh. Anyway, this foreign women soon release what they have gotten into when they see the Naija man's true colors and dump their ass.es in no time. Unless he is very rich of course. Lol.

ANY WOMAN WETHER BLACK CAUCASIAN OR AN ALIEN who comes on nairaland and still say she desires Nigerian men is very very crazy in the head. Even you,will you allow your sister or daughter be with the kind of men you see on this platform? Say the truth.

Nigerian women aren't out there like the men are and the ones who are out there are taken quickly. Even our men out there RUN HOME to pick Nigerian women because they have seen both sides and know their value. They don't even care if it is someone they have never met before, they sha beg their mothers to find them a Nigerian wife.

When this white men realise what you people treat like trash, our women will become scarce commodity. cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by zicoraads: 9:31am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Tbh, I see nothing wrong with that. I am not a fan of PDA, but I can't cry more than the bereaved.

Finally, I am high o grin
Just ignore my comments today.
Na you sabi.

I'm nudging you on the ass whenever I get to come 2 feets close to you. I'm definitely going to do that. With no sinister motive of cos grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by zicoraads: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
CSTR1003:

I actually think the reverse is the case.

Nigerian guys are good catch. It is now a normal occurrence to hear how a certain nationality like Nigerian men.
In the west, a lot of Nigerian men are really desired.
Our game is fresh, we are alpha and also generous unlike the "going -dutch and 50-50"shitt they are used to in the west.

But I have never seen any group of men say they like Nigerian women.
Nigerian women may date foreigners, but it is not like there is a general desire for them.

Though you are right that a lot of women are afraid of Nigerian men. Though it is not for those reasons you think.
Most times, it is because these Nigerian men would make them fall in love hard and then leave them for a Nigerian later on, thereby breaking their hearts.

Nigerian men are the most desired in Africa and one of the most desired group of black men in the world.
Most of them only date our Nigerian women for the ass. Cos to them, that is basically what majority of them can bring into the relationship.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

They are together, you wan die for their matter? cheesy
This has nothing to do with colour. Some girls would tolerate same from their Nigerian bfs, some won't.
Na so.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Na you sabi.

I'm nudging you on the ass whenever I get to come 2 feets close to you. I'm definitely going to do that. With no sinister motive of cos grin

Hhhehehe, you say?

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

That is the thing. Nigerian men treat foreign women better mostly because they have inferiority complex or want the money or green card.
A Nigeria woman who is a virgin, cooks their meals, serve them, wash their clothes, a slave to her in-laws, bring up their kids with good morals, etc etc etc will be treated like trash, beaten, cursed and bullied by a Nigerian man.

But this same Nigerian man will marry an old white woman who doesn't enter the kitchen, has married 4men before him, isn't domesticated, drinks, clubs and smokes and believes Jesus Christ doesn't exist etc etc etc yet will be washing her pant and serving her breakfast in bed.

You say Nigerian men are desired because they SPEND MONEY. So you think that is a good thing? Smh.

ANY WOMAN WETHER BLACK CAUCASIAN OR AN ALIEN who comes on nairaland and still say she desires Nigerian men is very very crazy in the head. Even you,will you allow your sister or daughter be with the kind of men you see on this platform? Say the truth.

Nigerian women aren't out there like the men are and the ones who are out there are taken quickly. Even our men out there RUN HOME to pick Nigerian women because they have seen both sides and know their value. They don't even care if it is someone they have never met before, they sha beg their mothers to find them a Nigerian wife.

When this white men realise what you people treat like trash, our women will become scarce commodity. cheesy grin
OMG! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!
WE'VE MESSED UP AND NOW WHITE MEN ARE COMING TO TAKE OUR WOMEN AWAAAAYYYYY!!! cry cry cry

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:

lesson learnt >? dont badmouth another person's hustle

dont run your mouth if you don't know how things work
what did I do now undecided
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 9:45am On Jun 24, 2018
DrayZee:

OMG! YOU'RE RIGHT!!!
WE'VE MESSED UP AND NOW WHITE MEN ARE COMING TO TAKE OUR WOMEN AWAAAAYYYYY!!! cry cry cry

Hahahahaha! If the last paragraph (where I used laughing emoticons to show It was a comical statement) is all you could highlight, then I must have said some home truth. cheesy wink
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 9:50am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Hahahahaha! If the last paragraph (where I used laughing emoticons to show It was a comical statement) is all you could highlight, then I must have said some home truth. cheesy wink
Maybe you said some truth. Who knows?
I actually just felt like using that Ronaldo picture. It was just looking so funny.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
DrayZee:

Maybe you said some truth. Who knows?
I actually just felt like using that Ronaldo picture. It was just looking so funny.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see...
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 9:51am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

[s]That is the thing. Nigerian men treat foreign women better mostly because they have inferiority complex or want the money or green card.

You say Nigerian men are desired because they SPEND MONEY. So you think that is a good thing? Smh.

When this white men realise what you people treat like trash, our women will become scarce commodity. cheesy grin[/s]
someone like me married foreign woman u think, I will leave her and marry Nigerian woman lipsrsealed u spend ur time too much on Nl
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by vizkiz: 9:53am On Jun 24, 2018
zicoraads:

Pocohantas comment weak me. I literally didn't even know what to reply her.

I think this your picture did justice. cheesy

Bro, I can relate. I felt same way but didn't even know what to type.

I just had to do something grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
I see...
You a fan of Ronaldo?
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
someone like me married foreign woman u think, I will leave her and marry Nigerian woman lipsrsealed u spend ur time too much on Nl

Speak for yourself. You opened a new account three months ago and you have already spent 6days of your life, almost 150hours of your miserable life on nairaland. This is just one, asides your other numerous nairaland account o.

Yet, you type the crap above. You should get out of nairaland and go hustle before poverty kills you. Your fellow white men who are your mates are out there inventing and innovating and you are here saying someone else is a reflection of your weak ass.s.

Get a life.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by vizkiz: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Yes, including you grin.

Duh!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2018
DrayZee:

You a fan of Ronaldo?

Yup!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 10:06am On Jun 24, 2018
dmbb:
sai Buhari

For those dumbinos that will fall for this. He was wearing his medal and not that cow dung infected cap.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 10:07am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

You say Nigerian men are desired because they SPEND MONEY. So you think that is a good thing? Smh. Anyway, this foreign women soon release what they have gotten into when they see the Naija man's true colors and dump their ass.es in no time. Unless he is very rich of course. Lol.

Look at this one LMAO grin grin grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 10:09am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:

I just dey here dey look am
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by OrireSA(m): 10:10am On Jun 24, 2018
I want a Nigerian girl too biko any girl please reply to my message I will gladly give you my whatsapp numbers lol
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Ugosample:

Look at this one LMAO grin grin grin

Yes niccur. Did I lie?!

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 10:18am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Yup!
You sabi wink

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by skales67(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:
How exactly is he rubbing that ass?

He might not even be her bf.
Looks like he was trying to nudge her forward. Some guys touch the arm and waist without having anything bad in mind.

[b]If she screams assault now, you people will gather like hawks to rationalise it. But for now, brains are on vacation.

[/b]And what if he is her bf? Are they complaining?

But that's the point here...she won't "scream assault" because HE'S WHITE!

That's how dumb you Nigerian ladies are!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:21am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Speak for yourself. You opened a new account three months ago and you have already spent 6days of your life, almost 150hours of your miserable life on nairaland. This is just one, asides your other numerous nairaland account o.

Yet, you type the crap above. You should get out of nairaland and go hustle before poverty kills you. Your fellow white men who are your mates are out there inventing and innovating and you are here saying someone else is a reflection of your weak ass.s.

Get a life.
Why u pained cheesy I was speaking for myself. undecided and what have u discovered? what have u invented? I only quote u because ur comment was silly. Let me tell u something no sane Nigerian man will marry foreign woman, then leave her and marry Nigerian woman. no sane Nigerian unless that guy is a fraud.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by skales67(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2018
[s]
adorable29:

[/s]
There is no better definition of the word "BULLCRAP" than the rubbish you just typed there.

Continue building fantasies in your mind that won't materialize!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
Why u pained cheesy I was speaking for my self. undecided and what have u discovered? what have u invented? I only quote u because ur comment was silly. Let me tell u something no sane Nigerian will marry foreign woman, then leave her and marry Nigerian woman. no sane Nigerian unless that guy is a fraud

When I said speak for your self I meant, the excess time you spend on nairaland wasting your life away. undecided undecided

Yeah, right. So despite alllllllll the hours you spend here gallivanting on nairaland you still don't know a lot of Nigerian men who marry white women still run home to get a Nigerian wife? So what exactly have you been doing with your life in this space if no information is filtering into your brain undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2018
skales67:

There is no better definition of the word "BULLCRAP" than the rubbish you just typed there.

Continue building fantasies in your mind that won't materialize!

Of course, this is bullcrap. The only thing that makes sense to you is Nigerian women including your mother being called a hoe because a white guy held his Nigerian girlfriend on the waist. Hypocritical baskards everywhere.

Today is a free day. I am ready for all you jobless nairaland bingos whose only achievement in life asides wanking to po.rn is to bully our women. angry angry

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:31am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

When I said speak for your self I meant, the excess time you spend on nairaland wasting your life away. undecided undecided

Yeah, right. So despite alllllllll the hours you spend here gallivanting on nairaland you still don't know a lot of Nigerian men who marry white women still run home to get a Nigerian wife? So what exactly have you been doing with your life in this space if no information is filtering into your brain undecided undecided
like I said no sane Nigerian man will marry foreign woman, then leave her for a Nigerian woman. Unless he is a fraudster and a scammer no sane Nigerian man will ever do that
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
like I said no sane Nigerian man will marry foreign woman, then leave her for a Nigerian woman. Unless he is a fraudster and a scammer no sane Nigerian man will ever do that

Okay, You can go play with sand now let me see all the other scallywags.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by skales67(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Of course, this is bullcrap. The only thing that makes sense to you is Nigerian women including your mother being called a how because a white guy held his Nigerian girlfriend on the waist. Hypocritical baskards everywhere.

Today is a free day. I am ready for all you jobless nairaland bingos whose only achievement in life is bullying our women. angry sad

My late mother was never seen in her youth being massaged like that by a white man or any man publicly just like your own mother did. That your mother is a community project that was touched by every male doesn't mean others are.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by GMBuhari: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2018
badmouthed someones hustle grin grin grin grin grin
BlackAdam55:
what did I do now undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.