Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (151947 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 2:02pm On Jun 26, 2018
lefulefu:
Well i cant blame the white mancheesy. This is his first time of seeing a woman with back asset since their own women lack the back assetcheesy. I bet the oyibo man will be like, "chai! So dis is what i have been missing in europe!...her azz is so soft and warm to the touch!...imagine me wasting my time all dese years dating white girls with strong bony assescheesy..God bless mama africa..God bless black womencheesy"
he needs to feel what an ass feels like
its not his fault grin
baby are u ready for the game !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jun 26, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Educated Christian girls, why are you being treated like a cheap commodity?

What the hell you call appreciate?

Imagine these ones
chai! Omo i love this guy's jobcheesy.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lalas247:

he needs to feel what an ass feels like
its not his fault grin
baby are u ready for the game !
i can understand how he feelscheesy.. Dat electricity current dat sparks into his hands then up into his head as he's pressing dat agege soft breadlike warm ukwucheesy. He just cant get over dat ukwucheesy... Whoop!! Whoop!! Hell yea i am so ready for the game this evening. CNN's Patrick Snell was predicting this morning dat Messi would defeat nigeriacheesy. Thunder fire im left mouthcheesy. I will be dancing shaku shaku when nigeria scores. It will be Nigeria 3: Argentina 2.

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jun 26, 2018
Lalas247:
So what!
This is a normal thing in the West ... if that’s her man why do you care
Jeez ... the way Some Nigerian are backwards eh it’s so sad ....

So because he caresses her azz she is a hoe... rest of the world weeps for una
Yet with all the morality they claim the country is a shîthole undecided

Lots of insecure guys on the thread sha ... so if it wS a. Sinz Guy it would be better undecided bunch of hypocrites
... n they wonder why she is with him
i just tire.someone cant touch his girlfriend or wife in peace againcheesy. In naija even ordinary holding ur girlfriend or wife's hand in public can bring out negative reaction in some ppl around..except if u are in an enlightened environmentcheesy.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by KennyID17(m): 10:23pm On Jun 27, 2018
Lalas247:

hey hun..... how are you o
embarassed
u just forgot about me abi..... it is well

You didn't reply my last mail. I asked for it but you didn't provide me with it. I always think about you my fair Lass. Good to know you're still surviving on these streets. smiley
Lalas247:

hey hun..... how are you o
embarassed
u just forgot about me abi..... it is well

You didn't reply my last mail. I asked for it but you didn't provide me with it. I always think about you my fair Lass. Good to know you're still surviving on these streets.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 3:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
KennyID17:

You didn't reply my last mail. I asked for it but you didn't provide me with it. I always think about you my fair Lass. Good to know you're still surviving on these streets. smiley

You didn't reply my last mail. I asked for it but you didn't provide me with it. I always think about you my fair Lass. Good to know you're still surviving on these streets.
sorry hun ... I will check n send it over
every time I watch badlands I think where is my keke ... have u left that place yet?
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by KennyID17(m): 12:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Lalas247:

sorry hun ... I will check n send it over
every time I watch badlands I think where is my keke ... have u left that place yet?

I'm almost finished with the scheme. I'll mail you soon to send it over. smiley
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 8:21am On Jul 05, 2018
KennyID17:

I'm almost finished with the scheme. I'll mail you soon to send it over. smiley
Aite ...... have you sent it
Cause I’m mia lately o .l.
Only have few more free time left ...
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Rozay25(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Looks lyk he paying for the services to come
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Rozay25(m): 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2018
Looks lyk he paying for the services to come if u know u knw
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Ayobami7(m): 2:55pm On Nov 22, 2018
This is my Comment
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Ochugboju(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
The man is in high spirits, let him enjoy what he's paying for...

By the way

I've got a fairly used Ultrabook Laptop for sale in Lagos.

Model: Avatar Mercury AVIU-145A2 Processor: Intel Core i5 3rd Gen 3317U (1.70 GHz)
RAM: 8 GB Memory 32 GB SSD
HDD: 500 GB HDD
Graphics Card: Intel HD Graphics 4000
Screen Size and Resolution: 14" 1366 x 768
Type of Device: Ultrabook
No inbuilt CD ROM Drive.

Bought brand new for almost 200k and used for barely one year. It's in perfect and new condition.

Interested buyers should be ready to come for pickup in Navy Town barracks, Ojo, Lagos.

The price is N70,000

Call 07066669834

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.