Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,050 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (151944 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 10:37am On Jun 24, 2018
skales67:

My late mother was never seen in her youth being massaged like that by a white man or any man publicly just like your own mother did. That your mother is a community project that was touched by every male doesn't mean others are.

Did you follow her everywhere? How do you know your father is truly your father since you agree all Nigerian women are hoes. Do you follow your sister everywhere too. Isn't she an offspring of your mum. You say she is late so I will respect the dead but still... undecided

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by pocohantas(f): 10:41am On Jun 24, 2018
skales67:

But that's the point here...she won't "scream assault" because HE'S WHITE! That's how dumb you Nigerian ladies are!

Shebi you won't leave me now? grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:45am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
badmouthed someones hustle grin grin grin grin grin
lol so u mean someone can not play with the op again ni grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 10:52am On Jun 24, 2018
Ugosample:

I just dey here dey look am
that adorable29 think's that Nigerian women are goddesses on earth grin Lamo

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by OrireSA(m): 11:09am On Jun 24, 2018
Some men find foreign women to be exotic and extremely irresistible, I also think Nigeria is blessed with beautiful women even though most Nigerian man I've spoken to say Nigerian girls are money hungry I don't mind spending money on some of them because not every girl who asks for money is a gold digger some of them actually know their worth. South Africa has beautiful girls too but Naija girls rock my boat
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by GMBuhari: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
lol so u mean someone can not play with the op again ni grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

me too im playing with you ni

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by GMBuhari: 11:18am On Jun 24, 2018
not my business but that was too much

dont let your emotions overtake you when commenting ,some people just want to troll you only to laugh / for the fun of it while you on the other hand get banned for using such abusive words, i hope you have an alternate cos you got reported and it'll be a long time

adorable29:

God will punish that hand you used to type this bullcrap. So it has become a crime for a Nigerian woman to date a man of a different race. She must stick to the nonsensical women abusers we mostly have in Nigeria abi. Thunder faya you there.

I don't blame you anyway. I blame the bastard men we have in this country who constantly bully their woman and curse them for no reason.
Why won't a stranger join to curse their women too. Anuofia!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 11:23am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:
not my business but that was too much

dont let your emotions overtake you when commenting ,some people just want to troll you only to laugh / for the fun of it while you on the other hand get banned for using such abusive words, i hope you have an alternate cos you got reported and it'll be a long time

Who cares about being banned. Nairaland isn't exactly oxygen now is it? This same mods see our mothers and sisters being call hoes and don't do shiiat. You see it too and press like when this ass.sholes curse our women so yeah. Hypocrisy kill all of una.

Anyway, I was ready to play ball here all day but I will sheath my sword. cheesy cheesy cheesy Go see a movie instead. Y'll aren't worth it.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by adorable29(f): 11:26am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
that adorable29 think's that Nigerian women are goddesses on earth grin Lamo

Naaaa... It is our men who think they are sort after. Lol.

Nigerian women generally don't give too fcuks whether they are the best on earth. Its our men who won't let them be cursing and bullying them everywhere. So you see...

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by hot1sauce(m): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2018
these white ppl r funny sha. this is very common when u go abroad. they caress their partner's backside to show affection and its normal just like kissing in public but if u do that in Nigeria ppl will turn their nose up at you shouting all manner of rubbish tat its devil, witch etc. I don't even understand but it must be real witch in this case, the lady doesn't even have backside just just typical fat big ass- the typical type of Nigerian woman ass its big but like pillow flat and full of shite
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2018
GMBuhari:

me too im playing with you ni

since we are all playing, then happy Sunday ni grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by BlackAdam55(m): 11:38am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Naaaa... It is our men who think they are sort after. Lol.

Nigerian women generally don't give too fcuks whether they are the best on earth. Its our men who won't let them be cursing and bullying them everywhere. So you see...
grin It's u women that keep disturbing us with black is beautiful nonsense , wen time and times most men have said that they want Latino women, so go figure tongue

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 11:43am On Jun 24, 2018
Timagex:
cool wink
hahahaha! See heavy ukwu!shocked.even d guys are finding difficulty in pushing it upcheesy. Ukwu has been d downfall of man since d days of Nimrod and Samsoncheesy.

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2018
austyn0:
bro iyam telling u oocheesy. When a white man taste a black feminine booty he goes completely crazycheesy. I mean who wont go crazy tasting a round very soft warm ukwu cheesy. Oyibo men their women yansh flat like drawing board and e come strong and coldcheesy. So when dese oyibo men now have the opportunity to feel a black a black woman they go completly beserkcheesy. Ukwu is powercheesy...ukwu is supremecheesy... The beauty of a woman is on her back and white men cant get enuf of dat soft palacious bootycheesy.

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by GMBuhari: 11:51am On Jun 24, 2018
BlackAdam55:
since we are all playing, then happy Sunday ni grin

Same to you playee grin grin grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by GMBuhari: 11:54am On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Who cares about being banned. Nairaland isn't exactly oxygen now is it? This same mods see our mothers and sisters being call hoes and don't do shiiat. You see it too and press like when this ass.sholes curse our women so yeah. Hypocrisy kill all of una.

Anyway, I was ready to play ball here all day but I will sheath my sword. cheesy cheesy cheesy Go see a movie instead. Y'll aren't worth it.

No , NL is not oxygen , but it's drugs, quite addictive even though i don't like to admit ..

I like to correct people when they are wrong , and i do not press like on Bullshit comments if possible i report them

The problem i have with you right now is you are already judging me as '' one of them'' yet you barely know me ..
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by guttentag(m): 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
that Black woman na the oyimbo mugu, i never see where black women dey pay white? grin grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by flairlady(f): 1:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Some black men really do feel inferior to white men.That is why many of them are so pained.In situations like this,you hear them saying the white guy must be Lebanese or Indian just to boost their ego,because they feel Lebanese and Indians are lesser than they are. I would choose a Lebanese or Indian over some of these fools we have on Nairaland!No race of men is superior!Nigerian men are the most desired black men?lol,lol!what a comic relieve!Alpha males my foot!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:
The shameless hoe won't mind.
I'm 1000% sure that's a Lebanese, Pakistani or an Indian but hell no these hoes won't mind so far he's light skinned.

See her unattractive legs like Ivanovic the ex Chelsea player.

I'm sure she's either from ibadan or Ebonyi with the way she's standing.
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people anybody with complete brain cells would consider getting into a relationship with.

They don't positively add anything to your life.
Watching Zee world, eating Indomie and egg with a marathon sex to round it up and other silly stuffs are the only shits they are good with.

Smh.
jealousy is it because urs has a flat ass.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by skales67(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

Did you follow her everywhere? How do you know your father is truly your father since you agree all Nigerian women are hoes. Do you follow your sister everywhere too. Isn't she an offspring of your mum. You say she is late so I will respect the dead but still... undecided

I am a striking semblance of my father that people think I am his younger brother when they spot us both. So you still have no case here.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Bahddo(m): 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

You are silly. He should have used his tongue to nudge.
Tell me how he is rubbing that ass. Such iberiberism.

Normal you would have known it is a harmless touch, if the girl had tagged it assault. You have never made sense to me anyway.
C'mon shut up.
so random guys nudge you forward in queues with their hand on your ass?

It's one thing to claim it wasn't a rubbing action (as it's hard to tell with mere pics), but it's completely stupid to try to imply it was a stranger with his hand on her waist trying to nudge her forward. I know you are not very smart, but I didn't realize you were blind too.

For you to think it's a random guy and girl with no connection, shows you know nothing about social psychology and personal space. Even frotteurs would not be so bold in uncrowded spaces.

That's just a guy marking his territory.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
adorable29:

heheh grin enjoy ur banned grin grin grin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by funso111: 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
And the girl will be all smiling cause she's dating a white man with dollars to spend.
BTW some may say this is a public display of love but I see the guy showing a lack of respect for the girl and signifying she's just a tool for his sexual fantasy
God bless u
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by austyn0(m): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
lefulefu:
bro iyam telling u oocheesy. When a white man taste a black feminine booty he goes completely crazycheesy. I mean who wont go crazy tasting a round very soft warm ukwu cheesy. Oyibo men their women yansh flat like drawing board and e come strong and coldcheesy. So when dese oyibo men now have the opportunity to feel a black a black woman they go completly beserkcheesy. Ukwu is powercheesy...ukwu is supremecheesy... The beauty of a woman is on her back and white men cant get enuf of dat soft palacious bootycheesy.
What a wicked narrationgringrin
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by KennyID17(m): 4:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Lalas247:

Gracias wink

Hola amigos. Just stopped by to say hello. smiley

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by MiltonFine: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
milemimi93:
His girlfriend or his sex object?
Good question!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
And the girl will be all smiling cause she's dating a white man with dollars to spend.
BTW some may say this is a public display of love but I see the guy showing a lack of respect for the girl and signifying she's just a tool for his sexual fantasy
which kind African monkey u be? So backward!
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 25, 2018
eCONTROL:
So you're still using 3G? na wa o. poverty.

ur mouth odour is offensive
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Lalas247(f): 1:45pm On Jun 26, 2018
KennyID17:

Hola amigos. Just stopped by to say hello. smiley
hey hun..... how are you o
embarassed
u just forgot about me abi..... it is well
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 26, 2018
Well i cant blame the white mancheesy. This is his first time of seeing a woman with back asset since their own women lack the back assetcheesy. I bet the oyibo man will be like, "chai! So dis is what i have been missing in europe!...her azz is so soft and warm to the touch!...imagine me wasting my time all dese years dating white girls with strong bony assescheesy..God bless mama africa..God bless black womencheesy"

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.