Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,937 members, 7,814,178 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos (151952 Views)

“This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Man Was Rubbing His Wife Curve During COVID-19 Church Prayer / See How This Guy Grabbed His Girlfriend’s Backside (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Moorish: 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by MrCork: 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
Coneheads:
Whats ur bizness with that,is it ur yansh?
See camera sef

..don't mind them jor. ...show me yor nyansh pls smiley
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by milemimi93(m): 10:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
pocohantas:
How exactly is he rubbing that ass?

He might not even be her bf.
Looks like he was trying to nudge her forward. Some guys touch the arm and waist without having anything bad in mind.

If she screams assault now, you people will gather like hawks to rationalise it. But for now, brains are on vacation.

A ho.e defending her colleague

3 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2018
if security deal with this stupid blogger he will run to social media to complain.

use of cameras in banking hall is prohibited

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nigerians we can envy, how you sure they are not just showing their love being that perhaps they are engaged, or something...is he smooshing her in the public, I've seen this a lot of time in our country, Ignore, Yoruba, TIV, izon, Efik, ibibio,and Hausa all do it, his happy what his wife to be got, and his not ashamed to love it. Please stop being judgemental.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Ugosample(m): 10:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
The shameless hoe won't mind.
I'm 1000% sure that's a Lebanese, Pakistani or an Indian but hell no these hoes won't mind so far he's light skinned.

See her unattractive legs like Ivanovic the ex Chelsea player.

I'm sure she's either from ibadan or Ebonyi with the way she's standing.
Nigerian girls are the worst set of people anybody with complete brain cells would consider getting into a relationship with.

They don't positively add anything to your life.
Watching Zee world, eating Indomie and egg with a marathon sex to round it up and other silly stuffs are the only shits they are good with.

Smh.

Wrong!

It's more about what you have to offer than your skin color

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
Must be a new couple abi is the ass runing away
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by ZoeyJ(f): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by ZoeyJ(f): 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Fidelcollins4: 11:03pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Saviour22 post=68761833] [color=darkblue] or she might be from imo or enugu am just saying u can't tell[
I don't blame you
I blame your vilage peoplel
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
What's the meaning of this nonsense now, later it will reach front page
if has
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Toks2008(m): 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:
I'm 1000% sure that's a Lebanese, Pakistani or an Indian but hell no these hoes won't mind so far he's light skinned.

Nigerian girls are the worst set of people anybody with complete brain cells would consider getting into a relationship with.

Watching Zee world, eating Indomie and egg with a marathon sex to round it up and other silly stuffs are the only shits they are good with.

Smh.

Oh boy why this savagery

2 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
[quote author=Fidelcollins4 post=68762663][/quote] grin well why are u pained
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2018
lefulefu:
oyibo men are now leaving their flat azzed white chicks 4 ukwucious african girls grin
the power of the ukwu is strong grin
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by millomaniac: 11:12pm On Jun 23, 2018
Coneheads:
Whats ur bizness with that,is it ur yansh?
See camera sef

Don't mind them envious broke ass mofos

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Jokerman(m): 11:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Educated Christian girls, why are you being treated like a cheap commodity?

What the hell you call appreciate?

Imagine these ones

Who told you she is a Christian however its better than strapping bomb as their brassier....

3 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by sidnen: 11:17pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Smh.
Abeg no carry wetin you see your mama and sisters dey do for house dey generalise am for all nigerian girls dem.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Tarzan360(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
They should not come online and start telling us how she steals his credit card and other valuables and run to abuja after rounds of sex
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 11:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
Olalan:
And the girl will be all smiling cause she's dating a white man with dollars to spend.
BTW some may say this is a public display of love but I see the guy showing a lack of respect for the girl and signifying she's just a tool for his sexual fantasy
Osu alusi people still thinks this way... The "white supremacy" bullshìt

Please how can someone be white? Is it possible?
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by dlawnoni: 11:39pm On Jun 23, 2018
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by mondee02(m): 11:44pm On Jun 23, 2018
ClassRep001:

Smh.

Kai!!! I take God beg you, take am easy with dem na.
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Timagex(m): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
lefulefu:
oyibo men are now leaving their flat azzed white chicks 4 ukwucious african girls grin
the power of the ukwu is strong grin
cool wink

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by jenniferlove(f): 11:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Issafela:
White man seen appreciating his Nigerian bae’s ass, yesterday, inside a GTB in Ikeja, Lagos.

Watch Video HERE

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/06/white-man-seen-rubbing-his-nigerian-baes-butt-inside-the-bank-in-lagos-video/

Nigerian Lady Showing Off Her Bare Breast In A Fishnet Top (Video)

https://www.made4naija.com/2018/06/nigerian-lady-showing-off-her-bare-breast-in-a-fishnet-top-video/
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
m784n:
It’s all cute now since na white man abi angry
If the man were to be Nigerian .
People would be like…
Na so o
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by DrayZee: 12:01am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

Looks like he was trying to nudge her forward. Some guys touch the arm and waist without having anything bad in mind.

If she screams assault now, you people will gather like hawks to rationalise it. But for now, brains are on vacation.
Nudging her forward long enough for someone to get out his phone and take multiple pictures?
If he was black,I'm sure you wouldn't have said all that @the emboldened.

Your last line doesn't make sense. Normal you would have been screaming assault on her behalf. Is his colour affecting your judgement?

3 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by CaptainG00D: 12:02am On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
He won't be going back to his country soon...
You can bank on that

Pls tame that foool at ur top who said shez from IMO or Enugu.
Tell her that gal na pure Ibadan or osun grin
Looking at her dirty colour

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Bahddo(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2018
pocohantas:

trying to nudge her forward with his hand on her ass? Trying too hard to sound smart, and now you have messed up.

4 Likes

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 12:14am On Jun 24, 2018
Dat her back carry weight ooo cool

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Justinah4real(f): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2018
Earthbound:
So the guy should not enjoy his money again in peace?

If I'm going to spend value time queuing at a banking hall as opposed to using an ATM just because of a woman who is not my (future) wife, I might do worse than that guy....like actually seductively groping the ass

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by elmodee7(m): 12:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Maga is paying
Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by dokyOloye: 12:49am On Jun 24, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
Educated Christian girls, why are you being treated like a cheap commodity?

What the hell you call appreciate?

Imagine these ones
Islamabad.
Islama'very'bad grin

1 Like

Re: White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos by Obidikejr(m): 1:16am On Jun 24, 2018
ClassRep001:

Smh.

Chai hahahah... Lebanese pple and women tho

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Sleeping With Married Women / The Beauty Of Nigerian Women From Kano And Zaria (northern Kaduna) / Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.