Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (46383 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by deewhydoski(m): 5:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
Marriage is sweet when you are with the right partner.

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by deybholar(f): 5:25pm On Jun 28, 2018
Love, when true, is the most beautiful feeling ever. I miss being in love lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Oluwabenjamin(m): 5:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
If she has been typing rubbish here like some feminists she won't jam a fine man..God bless your home

But they won't listen
Shey werey niyin ni
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Malakh: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2018
all of you marrying upandan if your marriage is about pleasure and having kids a rude awakening awaits both of you and those whom I pity the most are the women marrying a man who has no clue of what marriage is, it hurts me so much because these couples are just having pleasure, marriage is not about pleasure this is why Paul said if you live after the flesh(pleasure) you shall perish its also why Shlomo said Ecclesiastes 9:9 KJVS
Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy VANITY: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun... In other words Shlomo is saying your marriage is just in vain, there's no profit in it, waste of time, energy and money.
It's the same reason why Yahshua said before he comes back people were just marrying until the "flood" destroyed them.
Matthew 24:38-39 KJVS
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

2 Likes

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by pamijlove(f): 5:32pm On Jun 28, 2018
Is this one different from d traditional marriage u posted last year?

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by yeeshanana(f): 5:33pm On Jun 28, 2018
Me likey
God bless your union

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by chiagozie1: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
yes ,this is the white
pamijlove:
Is this one different from d traditional marriage u posted last year?
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by keniwonder(m): 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2018
[quote author=chiagozie1 post=68906538]“My darling Esther, remember the very first day we met? From the moment I saw you ,without a VAR I knew, I just knew that you were The One, the one I MUST spend my life with. Our courtship has been the happiest period of my life because, in that time, you become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.

I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and, with faithfulness, to be your support and help in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry and to always show you the respect and honor you so deserve until I close my eyes on this Earth for the very last time.”

Thanks for being my muse
Congratulations my man... May God bless your union.

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by pamijlove(f): 5:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
chiagozie1:
yes ,this is the white

OK congratulations

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 28, 2018
o boy oooo see the gal face shocked she wor wor die

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by chiagozie1: 5:39pm On Jun 28, 2018
its her wowo that i love the most...lol
Saviour22:
boy oooosee the gal face shocked she wor wor die

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Blessinq1(f): 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2018
:DAwwnn..This is beautiful It's like you're rich sha I want to marry too oo

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful couple, I love love kiss
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
chiagozie1:
its her wowo that i love the most...lol
no mind me ooo, HML God bless ur home smiley
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by OMOISREAL(m): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how ur wife fine anyhow like Egyptian strawberry, nah after the wedding you come dey tell us abi?...... angry
:-(...............Make Him Tell U Make U Go Highjack Her Abi

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Yuneehk(f): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
The pictures are very beautiful. Makes we wanna get married too grin
You got yourself a very beautiful woman. Happy married life smiley

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Dansnow: 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Liftkid:
2 Nairalanders what's your bride's Monicker
Her monicker is Monica. Hehehehehe

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Ajoboss(m): 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
D girl has fore arms for laps
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Lillyane(f): 5:52pm On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful couple......God bless your union

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
Simply beautiful.
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by simple250: 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
so na only 20 people una invite shocked

Stinging couple cheesy

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by obowunmi(m): 5:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
beautiful.
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by iben(m): 6:01pm On Jun 28, 2018
Congratulations to the new couples
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Sijo01(f): 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2018
So fine people like this dey nairaland cheesy

Congratulations guys.

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Psoul(m): 6:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
The wife looks like a good dancer.

I love dat

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Coloredsg(f): 6:15pm On Jun 28, 2018
The wife is so beautiful....... Happy married life

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by BIXYBABE: 6:17pm On Jun 28, 2018
Shebea come see ur mate.

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by toprealman: 6:24pm On Jun 28, 2018
village elders will have a reason to......

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by quinnboy: 6:41pm On Jun 28, 2018
Awwwww.... He's got beards. He's a real dude.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Aleora(f): 6:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is what am talking about,they are in love,may God bless their union

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by chiagozie1: 6:50pm On Jun 28, 2018
lol, team beard gang
quinnboy:
Awwwww.... He's got beards. He's a real dude.

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by shine17: 6:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
Happy 4 u gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I'm 27, She's 16: Should I Disvirgin Her? / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Want To Date Her?please Help / Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.