Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (46384 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by sisisioge: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2018
Groovy! This is really cute. Congrats grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Loversminds: 7:19pm On Jun 28, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Emaytex(m): 7:28pm On Jun 28, 2018
Michelle55:
wink buriful couple.. God bless your union and make it fruitful and blissful and may both of you grow old together. meanwhile future hubby take note.. I don't want too much grammar involved in the IV mbok

Abadie ufan?
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by BdorianGray(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2018
Malakh:
all of you marrying ain'tdan if your marriage is about pleasure and having kids a rude awakening awaits both of you and those whom I pity the most are the women marrying a man who has no clue of what marriage is, it hurts me so much because these couples are just having pleasure, marriage is not about pleasure this is why Paul said if you live after the flesh(pleasure) you shall perish its also why Shlomo said Ecclesiastes 9:9 KJVS
Live joyfully with the wife whom thou lovest all the days of the life of thy vanity, which he hath given thee under the sun, all the days of thy VANITY: for that is thy portion in this life, and in thy labour which thou takest under the sun... In other words Shlomo is saying your marriage is just in vain, there's no profit in it, waste of time, energy and money.
It's the same reason why Yahshua said before he comes back people were just marrying until the "flood" destroyed them.
Matthew 24:38-39 KJVS
For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, [39] And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Hmmm.. You seem like an oddball.. I'll be damn if this ain't some gobbledygook. :oHML to da duo
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Ellabae(f): 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Awwwww.......so sweet nd beautiful
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 28, 2018
Michelle55:
wink buriful couple.. God bless your union and make it fruitful and blissful and may both of you grow old together. meanwhile future hubby take note.. I don't want too much grammar involved in the IV mbok
Stop shouting am here already shocked
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2018
I'll love to love..
Happy married life kiss
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Michelle55: 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2018
Ekpanfly:
Stop shouting am here already shocked
Chai who do me this kain thing? na who I offend? you this guy again? wetin I do biko?
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by codeSavant: 7:57pm On Jun 28, 2018
wow!! so lalasticlala is this handsome.
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jun 28, 2018
Michelle55:

Chai who do me this kain thing? na who I offend? you this guy again? wetin I do biko?
tah chineye me shiounu gi lipsrsealed
Before I change your color tongue
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Michelle55: 8:00pm On Jun 28, 2018
Emaytex:

Abadie ufan?
hello
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by BumbleBee2ice(f): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
God bless ur home dearies, be fruitful...
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Femistico(m): 8:26pm On Jun 28, 2018
After una don finish wedding, u jst dey inform us here...its ok Where's our rice nd meat?
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Saff(f): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2018
This is actually goals kiss
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by kinzation(m): 8:55pm On Jun 28, 2018
Michelle55:
here i am... let's go to the altar
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Emaytex(m): 8:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Michelle55:
hello
yak edikute ke uyo nah. or Abakenmo?
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by esthy86(f): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
my namesake is beautiful

hml

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Temi17: 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by MrCork: 9:12pm On Jun 28, 2018
chiagozie1:
“My darling Esther, remember the very first day we met? From the moment I saw you ,without a VAR I knew, I just knew that you were The One, the one I MUST spend my life with. Our courtship has been the happiest period of my life because, in that time, you become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.

I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and, with faithfulness, to be your support and help in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry and to always show you the respect and honor you so deserve until I close my eyes on this Earth for the very last time.”

Thanks for being my muse

lalasticlala
seun please show us love

The traditional wedding photos https://www.nairaland.com/3871624/traditional-marriage-two-nairalanders-pic

angry
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by MrCork: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
chiagozie1:
“My darling Esther, remember the very first day we met? From the moment I saw you ,without a VAR I knew, I just knew that you were The One, the one I MUST spend my life with. Our courtship has been the happiest period of my life because, in that time, you become not just my lover and companion, but also my best friend.

I want to be your lover, your companion and your best friend for the rest of my life. I promise to love and cherish you, to keep you close and, with faithfulness, to be your support and help in times of need, to make you laugh and to hold you when you cry and to always show you the respect and honor you so deserve until I close my eyes on this Earth for the very last time.”

Thanks for being my muse

lalasticlala
seun please show us love

The traditional wedding photos https://www.nairaland.com/3871624/traditional-marriage-two-nairalanders-pic

..she fat.....she sint ok looking..
she ain't lightskin. ..no ofeense!!
angry

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by babeosisi: 9:14pm On Jun 28, 2018
So fine people still dey like this
Unu amaka kwa
I suspect they must be igBo
The man is too cute not to be onye Igbo

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Michelle55: 9:48pm On Jun 28, 2018
Emaytex:
yak edikute ke uyo nah. or Abakenmo?
I'm lost dear
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Queenserah26(f): 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2018
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by mimimile93: 11:35pm On Jun 28, 2018
chiagozie1:

Thanks for being my muse

lalasticlala
seun please show us love

What's the groom moniker?
This post would have dropped before marriage. There's one or two things I'd love to tell the groom.
But it's too late.

Best wishes Anyway

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Emaytex(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Michelle55:
I'm lost dear
thought u understand that language, Neva knew it's only 'mbok'u can ...... Anyway are around uyo?

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Emaytex(m): 12:32am On Jun 29, 2018
Michelle55:
I'm lost dear
thought u understand that language, Neva knew it's only 'mbok'u can ...... Anyway are around uyo?

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Billygee2u: 3:22am On Jun 29, 2018
chiagozie1:

Thanks for being my muse

lalasticlala
seun please show us love

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by queendammy(f): 3:34am On Jun 29, 2018
Congrats! I use this as a point of cotact
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by HARDDON: 3:43am On Jun 29, 2018
Divay22:
I'll love to love..
Happy married life kiss

angry
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 3:46am On Jun 29, 2018
HARDDON:

angry
It's too early to give me that kinda face smiley
Smile for me please
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by PaperCoach(f): 9:56am On Jun 29, 2018
I really liked your article and the photo is super. Thanks you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Blecool(f): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2018
Lovely couple... The IV make sense too...Congratulations to them...

Where this man dey na...I'm sure he's still doing baddest guy ever liveth somewhere...Sha no give person belle..Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Do Sexually Active Girls Lose Respect For Elders? / Letter To A Nairalander I Have A Huge Crush On / Ladies, Tips For Defecating In Your Boyfriend's Place

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.