Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures (46429 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Babyforever(f): 1:49pm On Jun 30, 2018
soberdrunk:
See how ur wife fine anyhow like Egyptian strawberry, nah after the wedding you come dey tell us abi?...... angry
You always complain of everything cheesy
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by HARDDON: 7:58pm On Jun 30, 2018
Divay22:

It's too early to give me that kinda face smiley
Smile for me please

Just like that?

You couldnt even tell a joke angry sad
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Ihatelove(f): 8:02pm On Jun 30, 2018
This is beautiful
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2018
HARDDON:

Just like that?

You couldnt even tell a joke angry sad
Jokes grin
I'm not good at that smiley
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Congratulations
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by HARDDON: 9:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
Divay22:

Jokes grin
I'm not good at that smiley

Not good with jokes? Yet you know how to lol? angry

this relationship would NOT work.

What are we gono be doing with each other? undecided
Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by Divay22(f): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2018
HARDDON:

Not good with jokes? Yet you know how to lol? angry

this relationship would NOT work.

What are we gono be doing with each other? undecided
Solving mathematical equations. we can put heads together and sort for a way to find X and take him home to his family cheesy
How about that wink

1 Like

Re: Funky Wedding Invitation Of Two Nairalanders And Thier Cute Wedding Pictures by HARDDON: 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Divay22:

Solving mathematical equations. we can put heads together and sort for a way to find X and take him home to his family cheesy
How about that wink

Do you know how many generations have been lost in the quest for X?
Kindly recommend another wild goose chase puleez. Not X angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / The Most Romantic Thing Your Partner Has Ever Said To You. / Ex-efcc Twitter Page Handler Proposes To His Girlfriend. - See Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.