Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (68669 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Phyqee10(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
All this shameless okpos self, with her saggy bottom bwest and stretch marks.. She even got the gut to come on twitter. WTF. I hope we single men won't end up marrying holoshos as wife. Single men abeg keep una heads up oo lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Ewwww
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by happyfm: 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Yeye

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by sonsomegrigbo: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Honestly I wonder what Igbos would be like in the next twenty years

Shiorrrrrr
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
This one is a candidate for unfair erection
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Jay5mie: 8:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
GutsOverFear:
After the guy cummed his eyes were open to see how disgusting you are with those appalling stretch marks on your body.
Lwkm cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
imam07:
Those having sex with a mad women is a spiritual thing. Not normal. Sleeping with a mad woman is a ritual for making money. And for those those guys that Bleep ugly women, it doesn't mean ugly women are all dirty nah. Even ugly women pussy go still shap pra pra than many beautiful women. If u don shark beer and smoke weed, to nack any woman no go be problem. The smoke from the weed go don block your eyes and senses and the smoke go even neutralize all the dirty things weh dey the woman body.
so dis na d main reason guys dey weed shocked?
to neutralize d nasty smells wen dem dey nack dirty babes grin
hahaha grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Sunmolar(m): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
I think she should be more concerned about her multi-colored skin. For a moment, I thought I saw a zebra in human form. Why should a man spend more than one round on this thing?

Maximum respect to that guy, he understands that life is too short to die on one sex-starved bítch. Who knows, maybe he must have been overwhelmed by the stench that emanated from her deep oil wells. That guy must have been through a lot. Better look for a donkey or a cow to satisfy your satanic urge. Anu ofia!
psychologist. weldone
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by megafone: 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lanretoye:
I wonder what she will call me cos her stretchs will never make me get errection.

grin
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by willibounce1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
ode instead of her to ask him what the problem really is. I am very sure the guy couldn't stand the stinky pu.ssy anymore. He just managed to do the one round make e for nor loss.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by mudiana(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Rinaldo don go juventus. Hot news ryt now
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by bjbukzy(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
I think she should be more concerned about her multi-colored skin. For a moment, I thought I saw a zebra in human form. Why should a man spend more than one round on this thing?

Maximum respect to that guy, he understands that life is too short to die on one sex-starved bítch. Who knows, maybe he must have been overwhelmed by the stench that emanated from her deep oil wells. That guy must have been through a lot. Better look for a donkey or a cow to satisfy your satanic urge. Anu ofia!
Y'all yelling about how you want a woman natural, now someone has a stretch mark n you are criticizing her again.
Try ur possible best not to judge someone from afar
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Matthew4sure(m): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Old mama
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Abagworo(m): 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
The stretch marks on her body sef don pass "mummy abeg" so tey photo editing no fit cover am. I pity the man that wasted his precious thing on this poo.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by cvibe2: 8:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
She's just advertising for more customers.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by dominique(f): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
Such hideous stretch marks, effect of cheap bleaching creams.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by nwadiuko1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
highest i can go na 2 rounds... of 10 or 20 minutes each......if e no satisfy you..go buy horse
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
with such stretchmarks, i can understand why the man wanted a quick end to his misery.
Do u know that's a turn on for some men?!
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by SirLakes: 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
If not because I don't like that Mark u got
Would have said come to daddy wink

The guy try sef, if hand fit be like this, d kain mark wey go dey factory ehn

Spit undecided

3 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by ABLE001(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
lol, Las las him dn Bleep you naa
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Hargbo(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
The kind of news we dey see this days sef...its truly the beginning of the END

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by jimcaddy(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2018
Eskis ma... No need to curse. Come to big papa and you'll ride till you die...
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by anonymuz(m): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2018
PharmaGirl:
So how does it affect the price of garri in the market?
Abi.....the idiot slay queen looking for cheap attention. Whorl.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by handsome86(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

na so one lady won run my waist hundred metre .she no know say I took monkey tail with bratash as I give am she leave her pant run .as she look me I look old for body she no knw say I be young bobo inside .

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by iLUMeN8(m): 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Fat girls hardly get satisfied, which is why men prefer their slim counterparts. See stretch marks grin.

This assertion should be properly cited undecided
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by bolex04(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Fat girls hardly get satisfied, which is why men prefer their slim counterparts. See stretch marks grin.
I sighted the stretch marks too
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by RealityShot: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

A man that cant satisfy me iz not my type ooh smiley
And what if you meet man that you can't satisfy?
You orgasm multiple times the go... Dry dry dry... He still wants more.. But you are dry already!
Then what?
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Charles4075(m): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
oodua1stson:
Her stretch marks is enough to put stripes on Juventus whole team for 2018/2019 season

Idiot
Haba. This is too much.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
My people why are you guys complaining about stretch marks?!

Not like it's a disease, or it's contagious

"...stretch marks can only mean one of two things, it's either you was big and became small, or you was small and became big... either way we fuçk it. . ." - Katt Williams
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
Pathetic!
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Leebrown(m): 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
Attention seekers shocked shocked cool
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by manci(m): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2018
Make she quote me I will give her the needed service

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Yoruba Man Rocks Isiagu, Marries His Igbo Bride In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.