Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (68691 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Biggyjoe554(m): 9:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
, your type doesn't get satisfied at all aunty stretch.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by ogundeleai(m): 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
It's obvious madam Alakija did not start her youthful days like this
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by thunderbabs: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
I think she should be more concerned about her multi-colored skin. For a moment, I thought I saw a zebra in human form. Why should any man spend more than one round on this thing?

Maximum respect to that guy, he understands that life is too short to die on one sex-starved bítch. Who knows, maybe he must have been overwhelmed by the stench that emanated from her deep oil wells. That guy must have been through a lot. Better look for a donkey or a cow to satisfy your satanic urge. Anu ofia!

Habaaa, satanic urge for 3 rounds? 3 rounds is not too much to ask na.... You see wetin u wan chop finish, u kan run.... Efcc gats to investigate dz

Only Udeme can tell us d reason for taking to his heels...

Life sef is unfair. Na one guy tk sexual enhancer with the gal failing to show up putting him through medical emergency. This one, instead run after one round shocked Life is unfair

4 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 05, 2018
correctbae:
An angry lady has taken to her twitter handle @Nikiwinks to curse a one minute guy who had one round of sex with her and left her unsatisfied.

Tweet below:
After 1st round you are satisfied so I should go and settle myself or what?
Mr man I put it to you that you are a selfish bastard.

Source: https://correct.com.ng/after-1st-round-you-are-satisfied-so-i-should-go-and-settle-myself-or-what-you-are-a-selfish-bastard-unsatisfied-lady-curses-one-minute-man/

With that stretch marks, I'll probably be out In 30 seconds, don't blame the guy.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by enonche85(m): 9:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
I think she should be more concerned about her multi-colored skin. For a moment, I thought I saw a zebra in human form. Why should any man spend more than one round on this thing?

Maximum respect to that guy, he understands that life is too short to die on one sex-starved bítch. Who knows, maybe he must have been overwhelmed by the stench that emanated from her deep oil wells. That guy must have been through a lot. Better look for a donkey or a cow to satisfy your satanic urge. Anu ofia!

Bross u dey vex o!...lmao!!

Most babes with that kyn stretch marks can sabi smell ehn!...the guy no fit bear the unbearable smelly sweats coming out from the babe body.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Tunagee(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

Omo u harsh o! Shu!
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by enonche85(m): 9:19pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

A man that cant satisfy me iz not my type ooh smiley

Can u poke?
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by gladisa7: 9:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

D guy even try sef.. This 1 na runs geh na..and from experience (when I was still in d world some 14 years back) most runs girls dey get foul smell.. Something no man should tolerate from a woman especially in bed!! But most guys dey chop sheeeeet!

5 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Tunagee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
donstan18:
Brouhahaha Bruha hahaha bruhahahahahaha grin grin

So ladies do cry for sexual satisfaction from men, yet they'll pretend and ask for what their father can't even afford from a man just for the sex.

Real made men don't struggle to impress a woman on bed, only looser and slaves does that. Fvck that pussay and push her ass outta your side whenever you are done. No need to stress over a bottomless pussay grin Money for food will give them a better orgasm.

So long as you all keep asking for money and financial care from men because of sex, you'll never enjoy the sex. Men alone should get satisfied during sex because the major benefits of anything is accorded to the financial sponsors. As a lady who gets financial care from a man because he sleeps with you, your major concern should be how to satisfy his diiiick, not yourself, don't be selfish.

>If you all want to start reaching orgasm during sex, then get ready to pay for the sex, it's simple. grin
>Orgasm is for men.
>It's a result of the service we paid for from you packaged prostitutes parading as girlfriends. Spend to reach orgasm if you need it.

NOTE: This comment is mainly for these packaged single prostitutes parading as girlfriends looking for their father's age mate that will sweat and die on top of them, not for married women. Married women deserves a good sex life in their marriage.

Wow! This is a very intelligent comment. Exact my thoughts. Ladies, especially runs girls, would collect the financial benefits for sex, and would still expect the guy to turn to terminator on top of dem after he has paid. Once the guy is okay,that's what matters; after all he paid for it, so the Bleep ass lady is not expected to enjoy it. Guys don't die on top of any woman o, especially when u are going to part with a financial expectation. It's pure slavery and foolishness! If the ladies want to enjoy the sex, they should not collect any payment. Chikena! U can't eat ur fuccking cake and have it.

5 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 9:27pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

A man that cant satisfy me iz not my type ooh smiley
I can satisfy u oo
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by creamylicious(f): 9:28pm On Jul 05, 2018
J
delugajackson:

abegi..... you like them all Succulent but you don't want the stench and signs that comes with the fatty acids...lol......
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by RexTramadol1: 9:33pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
A sexually enlightened lady knows to get on top first

On top of what?

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by nijanigga: 9:35pm On Jul 05, 2018
see tumor for her lower abdomen.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 05, 2018
RexTramadol1:

On top of what?
coconut tree

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 05, 2018
Tunagee:

Wow! This is a very intelligent comment. Exact my thoughts. Ladies, especially runs girls, would collect the financial benefits for sex, and would still expect the guy to turn to terminator on top of dem after he has paid. Once the guy is okay,that's what matters; after all he paid for it, so the Bleep ass lady is not expected to enjoy it. Guys don't die on top of any woman o, especially when u are going to part with a financial expectation. It's pure slavery and foolishness! If the ladies want to enjoy the sex, they should not collect any payment. Chikena! U can't eat ur fuccking cake and have it.
Be giving yourself hope o
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
This s3x everyone's talking bout i go tryam one day lipsrsealed
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
See ugly stretch marks & multicoloured patched skin... The guy even try go one sef.. I pray make my pipe erect for this one.. Smelling angry

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Platony(m): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wait ooo,.....

Na stretch marks be dat??

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by ldpele(m): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
How are you doing? Got a good vibe reading your comment. I can understand if you don't talk to strangers, just will like to chat sometime or connect if convenient with you.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by ldpele(m): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
coconut tree
Hilarious
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Tunagee(m): 9:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Hope ke, I can't come and die on top one foolish stinking pussyy. Girl go collect money, me I go dey there dey push yansh up and down like say na billions I go receive after the Bleep. Once I don enjoy myself, he don finish biko! Make small small pikins wey foolish and stupid dey waste their poverty stricken brain and time satisfying some huge sex appetite of some lazy girls wey their papa never see money before.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Auxtin85(m): 10:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
Her stretch marks go reach take wire 4 flats

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Bakayoko25(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Wawu,see stretch marks for her body��‍♂️��‍♂️
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by speedchariot(m): 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2018
Go and ask that 17 year old girl from delta state. If he gets empowerment from 'agbo' you will collapse like Naira
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by sukar886: 10:08pm On Jul 05, 2018
one minute big,if na me na 30secs,see stretch mark everywhere, so irritating

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by abiolamitodun(m): 10:21pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
kasa final...
I bow for u
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by spinna: 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2018
I feel u babe..body no be fire wood.

Ist round may be short but long 2nd & 3rd is ur duty. Dont drink too much guys

Girls can be selfish too after receiving head they will deny bleeps. Selfish bastard byatches
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by mechanics(m): 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
hmmmm, fun time gone wrong.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Sirjamo: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:

It's like you are the man she was talking about, abi why the matter con pain you like this nation?
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by romenna: 10:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
but he is right. Thou shall not eat thy fuccking cake and still expect to have it back.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by kollinpowel(m): 10:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
See her stretch marks like Thunder strikes .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.