Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (68640 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 05, 2018
See her arm angry grin
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
imam07:
Person wey dey nack craze woman nah normal person for your mind? The way u talked, i suspect u no mind any pussy roll with. Seeing a lady with dirty pant sef, i no go fit do am and if i break the piston, i go dey blame myself why.
look, there are men who fuk anything and they dont mind how the thing looks like.it was in this same nairaland in the ashawo beer palour section where some dude was bragging about having sex with one ugly olosho as short and ugly as chucky and she had deep scary scars all over her face. I was shocked when i read dat post but then it shows there are men who can Bleep anything.look at the number of pregnant mad women we see on the street. Na men dey secretly dey go nack them in d dead of the night when no one is looking. Some men are just wired to be weirdcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Tallesty1(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Colourich:
Fat girls hardly get satisfied, which is why men prefer their slim counterparts. See stretch marks grin.
Lies. Slim gals are bottomless while gals are half filled and they cry like a cat in labour. If you know, you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Erums(m): 6:09pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

A man that cant satisfy me iz not my type ooh smiley
Wouldn't mind keying in
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Maverickking1(m): 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol who go blame the guy. See as stretch marks full everywhere. Hian

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by chloride6: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2018
See stretch marks shocked shocked shocked

MrCork lefulefu

Kindly fall in
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2018
chloride6:
See stretch marks shocked shocked shocked

MrCork lefulefu

Kindly fall in
i don already see amcheesy. I just wonder how can a young girl like this have her arms riddled with streatch marks. I no wan even imagine how d body go come look if she pull cloth.some men dey try i tell u.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by donbachi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
as u buy d goat,so u go sell d goat...d present economic wahala reach to make man go just one mouth.take heart sis
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Lalas247(f): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
This one be taking style to market herselfcheesy....where are the big blenze loverscheesy. Randy91 food don landcheesy.... But omo dat her streatch marks for her arm be like zebra stripesshocked..
Randy won’t like such.... sad
Forget her stretch mark ... either she putting on weight or she lost a few ... but what’s with the belle though It’s harsh to say but u can’t blame that bearded ninja for running ! Why won’t he run grin

She needs to love herself first before expecting satisfaction .... he came quick cause he doesn’t want to be pumping her for too long grin

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by dingbang(m): 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

A man that cant satisfy me iz not my type ooh smiley
meet Jesus...he will satisfy you..

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Famousqueen(f): 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
just passing but couldn't resist from saying something, this is too vulgar for a lady, disgusting
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by imam07: 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2018
lefulefu:
look, there are men who fuk anything and they dont mind how the thing looks like.it was in this same nairaland in the ashawo beer palour section where some dude was bragging about having sex with one ugly olosho as short and ugly as chucky and she had deep scary scars all over her face. I was shocked when i read dat post but then it shows there are men who can Bleep anything.look at the number of pregnant mad women we see on the street. Na men dey secretly dey go nack them in d dead of the night when no one is looking. Some men are just wired to be weirdcheesy.
Those having sex with a mad women is a spiritual thing. Not normal. Sleeping with a mad woman is a ritual for making money. And for those those guys that Bleep ugly women, it doesn't mean ugly women are all dirty nah. Even ugly women pussy go still shap pra pra than many beautiful women. If u don shark beer and smoke weed, to nack any woman no go be problem. The smoke from the weed go don block your eyes and senses and the smoke go even neutralize all the dirty things weh dey the woman body.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by XhosaNostra(f): 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol damn, I've never seen someone with stretch marks on the forearm before.

9 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Ukalejohn(m): 7:53pm On Jul 05, 2018
Issorite
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by twinskenny(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2018
delugajackson:
I think she should be more concerned about her multi-colored skin. For a moment, I thought I saw a zebra in human form. Why should a man spend more than one round on this thing?

Maximum respect to that guy, he understands that life is too short to die on one sex-starved bítch. Who knows, maybe he must have been overwhelmed by the stench that emanated from her deep oil wells. That guy must have been through a lot. Better look for a donkey or a cow to satisfy your satanic urge. Anu ofia!

Lol
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by agarawu23(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
Never knew sex is do or die thing.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by elmodee7(m): 7:55pm On Jul 05, 2018
u look unattractive I don't blame him.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by LazyNairalander(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
She should ride him nau. See wahala oh.

Abeg check my SIGNATURE
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Harrynight(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
angry

So the guy should kill himself cos of one olosho wit unsatisfiable oil well angry

S*x na food

Even d stretch is enof to mek person cum faster

5 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Codeman01(m): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2018
debetmx:
Aunty Stretch.

I think say na only me see say she resembles zebra, but thank God I have likeminded person grin grin grin

Meanwhile her stretch marks can abort mission and cause Weak erection as body system senses danger

4 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by White007(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Lol. Dis world don turn anoda tin ooh. My dear use cucumber complete the mission. Shikina. I can’t come n kill my self ooh to satisfy you wen I’m already satisfied. Unless you will pay me. Den we die dia..... grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
PharmaGirl:
So how does it affect the price of garri in the market?

How was the farm today?
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by franchasng: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
imam07:
Most of these girls do not know they are the cause of men not to perform well. See the lady stomach and stretch mark. If u have this terrible stretch mark on your arm, i wonder the kind she will have under her skirt.
Some ladies yansh go dey smell and u expect your guy to go more than a round. If i come across this girl, i cant even go a round talk less of gong more. Ladies, u should know stretch mark and stinking pussy can kill men erection. A dick is a fearful part of man's body that will go back to its original form if sees or smell irritations. Even irritating noise can shrink it.
Secondly, i want u to know that u can never judge a man sexual performance when u have sex with him for the first time and oly once unless u had like 2 and more times. 85% of men Bleep up with a new and fresh pussy. But let him test run the pussy for the second time, u will know an ijebu woman can never be queen in England.
Prof greet Professor Whole Soyinka for me o cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by wristbangle: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
I see the reason why her man is a one minute guy.

Just look at the velocity of thunder which spreads all over her body like octopus tentacles. undecided

Look at the disturbing stretch marks on her hands, breast, etc. We don't even know how it will look like from her stomach to the down party.

Imagine managing the strokes of thunder on her upper region but the moment the pant is removed, the machine gun will just go flacid seeing a pitiful view.

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Lordofthewest(m): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
Aunty strechichukwu probably strechifunke..You should be more concerned about that stretch mark.

2 Likes

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by sod09(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
Nihilistjnr, vanquay they have finally caught up with the Apostle grin grin...his weenie always fail him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by computer0810(m): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2018
PharmaGirl:
So how does it affect the price of garri in the market?
all ur life is about garri

1 Like

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Lexusgs430: 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
After sighting those stretch marks, 59 seconds is all she gets from me........
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by BanevsJoker(m): 7:59pm On Jul 05, 2018
debetmx:
Aunty Stretch.
Natalya Stretchanova. Or Ivana Stretchinsky. No vex, I wan go Russia.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by ABLE001(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Las las him dn Bleep you naa!
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Toks2008(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
And she came online to rant about it

Chai! Decency don suffer.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by seunto(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2018
Maybe nah just pretty face but wide puzz .... The bros just manage done one round self ... lipsrsealed and you still no satisfy..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wedding Of A Young Man And His Older Wife Goes Viral. / 10 Different Things Nigerian Ladies Say Instead Of "I Love You" - Meme / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.