Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy (68693 Views)

My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / Lady Curses Her Boyfriend Of 9 Years For Dumping Her To Marry Another Girl / Na By Force To Knack? Lady Curses Boyfriend’s Friend For Saying No To S3x, Read (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by joechingo: 9:34am On Jul 06, 2018
the guy even tried with ur stretch marks who go even start, maniac
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by imam07: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2018
sexdoll:
why is everybody focusing on her stretch mark rather than focusing on the message she's sending.

i suspect so many "one minuters" are on this thread and they are undeniably taking this message of hers unnecessarily personal.

guys, make una chillax abeg.

the girl looks good to me.

her stretch mark has nothing to do with good and satisfying sex she is demanding. tongue
Another stretch mark agent discovered.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by jimcaddy(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2018
Animanu... Go and look for Brian Pumper to bang the living daylight out of you na... You want the poor man to collapse on top of you abi.... Rubbish, nonsense and ingredient...
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 06, 2018
treasureboy09:
chairman no allow any body deceive you most natural for ritual purpose
true sha
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by Alwaysking: 10:53am On Jul 06, 2018
vanida6:
Lolx grin

A man that cant satisfy me iz not my type ooh smiley
Olosho how far
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by AceDomino(m): 10:53am On Jul 06, 2018
I wouldn't even dared to climber this one with those numerous stretch marks on her arm.

And this topic quoted her very wrong cuz she mentioned 1 round and not 1 minute.
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by pathogen: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2018
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by pathogen: 10:57am On Jul 06, 2018
see stretch marks like cobweb cry
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by davbamxodun: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
aswear my dick no go stand 4 dis wan

see stretch marks and multi-coloured skin ahn nha oti poju

mk nobody blame the guy ooo shocked angry grin
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by davbamxodun: 12:29pm On Jul 06, 2018
aswear my dick no go stand 4 dis wan

see stretch marks and multi-coloured skin ahn nha oti poju

mk nobody blame the guy ooo
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by leesamyoung(m): 12:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:

I know someone like that...
his own Na special case, I give up
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by sexdoll: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2018
imam07:
Another stretch mark agent discovered.

hope you were still able to write this _shit within your usual one minute? grin grin grin
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by sunbilor(m): 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2018
Are we safe at all? grin
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by treshilicious: 4:22pm On Jul 06, 2018
why bodyshame her? are you a one minute man too cos i don't get?
Re: 'You Are A Selfish Bastard One Minute Man'- Unsatisfied Lady Curses Guy by ChampagnePapiii(m): 11:57am On Jul 08, 2018
debetmx:
Aunty Stretch.

Awon Eyan Fantastic 4 grin
debetmx:
Aunty Stretch.

Awon Eyan Fantastic 4

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Marries 7 Husbands At Same Time (Video) / Nigerian Girl Comes For Guys Who Engage In Anal Sex With Ladies.See Wht She Said / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.