Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World (51754 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Wilson Oruma Being Duped By Pastor (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Majek Fashek's Performance At COZA (pics) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Cars To Pastors Chibuzor Chinyere & David Ibiyeomie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by AkimJ: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2018
Where did you get that from? Tithing has always been linked with material blessing. Does opening windows of even and producing harvests that your barn cannot hold has anything to do with spiritual or heavenly blessings? In any case if that were so, do your pastors present it that way?

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Ifakiland(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
mostmorgan:
Jesus Christ only came to amend some few doctrine of the old testament but the old testament is still very effective up till now
Say God...lol
So New Testament is amendment of old
Lolzzzzz
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Tylertrillz(m): 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Nackzy:
Daddy freeze doesn't know tithe has to do with Spiritual blessings and eternal blessings
Ogbeni stop being deceived. Tithing has nothing to do with spiritual blessing. Why did apostle Paul or Peter or the rest of jesus christ followers not take it
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ayusco85(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
oruma19:
pls how do I logon to the online church. I was on church today I didn't hear anything the pastor preached, he was just talking off key...lolz. Pls i need a sound bible preaching church in warri. I don tire for the new generation churches, soso fake fake promises without telling the truth and reality.

I was listening to him on cool fm. But u can watch on instagram just follow him on instagram or on Facebook at www.facebook.com/coolfmnigeria
Or on you tube www.youtube.com/daddyfreezeteaches
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Ifakiland(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2018
mostmorgan:
Christians are not paying titles to pastors, they are only paying titles for a divine connection to GOD'S blessings
Whose account the money Dey enter?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ayusco85(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
uppermode:
Be very careful of who you listen to...... Life is so vast........ Don't always believe what people say but you can believe what they do.......... He doesn't even have the moral standard and personality to criticize a thief let alone pastors.....

The pastors and GO u ve been listening to how are they better than him.? Free urself from their shackles, seek the truth. If u keep attacking the messenger then u can't get the message. No one is perfect, Ur GO s are worst because they are hypocrites worship money

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Diso60090(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
eph12:

Before you call your ASM, why don't you ask yourself why you are still like this and you don't give tithes, after all that's the reason why Zuckerberg is rich according to FRZ.

or you should ask yourself what's stopping you from doing charity since you're not paying tithes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by wittyt98(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
itu404:

your jesting about the things of God only shows your abysmal ignorance. your jesting only shows the glut in your liffe and where you are heading from now before ten years time
ok prophet grin happy now? lmao grin fucking gullible animal
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ayusco85(m): 12:55pm On Jul 08, 2018
generationz:

baba its not about quoting Scripture but by quoting it according to the TRUTH and there is only one TRUTH that is that which is revealed by the holy spirit.
in Matthew chapter 4 vs 5 -7 Satan tempted Jesus by quoting Scripture .the devil quoted psalm 91 vs 11-12 but what he did was turn it upside down .vs 11- 12 says
For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.
They shall bear thee up in
their hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone. same as Mathew 4 vs 6(check it)

but in pslam 91 he omitted vs 13 which directly refers to him Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet. ( the dragon is Satan according to revelation 12 and the adder is the devil according to Genesis 3)

even homosexuals who go to church will quote bible to support their homosexuality

the bible said we should test all spirits. we can only do that by the witness of the holyspirit

freeze is not a Christian, he is a liar who is disgruntled by men of God. he obviously had a fall out with pastors.

how do I know he is not led by the spirit of God but by the spirit of nitpicking and strife:

No person led by the holyghost will resort to using insults to pass his message especially to people that are his father's age mates. you see him using insulting words for adeboye and oyedepo, as a Yoruba man he should know how to talk to elders even if you don't agree with their teachings.
2 a true Christian will never use a non Christian as an example.
3 He jumps on any news that puts pastors in a terrible light. As a christian before you judge the churches you must have been given a mandate personally by God or jesus to do so (like john was given to write letters to the 7 churches in revelations) anything beyond that is you sitting in the judgement seat of God which is a terrible error.
the list goes on .
I can't write much for now about the phoney that freeze is.

Thrash. Just download his message today and listen for urself

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by mostmorgan: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2018
Church only the greed pastors convert the money to their personal use
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by ahmedbanj(m): 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2018
itu404:
This unfortunate utterance occurred sometime ago, but you choose to bring it up again just to relish your carnal mind and to call others like you to put in their contributions. cheap shot at the things of God will never dint the resolve of the church to continue to make progress. and to repair lives.The alarming increase of rituals in your deadbeat country does not bother you for you are carnal and your conscience is dead. Google your country and see what they are known for, but that will not bother you, but the light of God which men like you are wont to shut down. your campuses are littered with cults and mafia style students. your youths knows nothing, but how to dupe and scam visitors and white men. your girls knows nothing, but to show their nudity on social media. the only institution that can change that is being attack from every corner by your folks like you.

U beta sharaap,which stinky country are U frm sef?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Viking007(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
oglalasioux:

What is the bolded worth in dollars, pounds or euros?
Spiritual currencies. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Sirlala: 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2018
SyberKate:
The truth is that most Nigerians are lazy. Now I'm not saying Nigerians don't work hard, I'm saying Nigerians work hard but not in the right things.

Well said
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Lumig: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
oruma19:
pls how do I logon to the online church. I was on church today I didn't hear anything the pastor preached, he was just talking off key...lolz. Pls i need a sound bible preaching church in warri. I don tire for the new generation churches, soso fake fake promises without telling the truth and reality.
oruma19:
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by jaytee01(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
itu404:
This unfortunate utterance occurred sometime ago, but you choose to bring it up again just to relish your carnal mind and to call others like you to put in their contributions. cheap shot at the things of God will never dint the resolve of the church to continue to make progress. and to repair lives.The alarming increase of rituals in your deadbeat country does not bother you for you are carnal and your conscience is dead. Google your country and see what they are known for, but that will not bother you, but the light of God which men like you are wont to shut down. your campuses are littered with cults and mafia style students. your youths knows nothing, but how to dupe and scam visitors and white men. your girls knows nothing, but to show their nudity on social media. the only institution that can change that is being attack from every corner by your folks like you.
Your post is an indictment of the churches in this country..... A sign that something is seriously wrong with them.

Nigeria has arguably the highest number of churches in the world yet the citizens are among the most wicked and corrupt people you can find anywhere. Why is that so?
Are these churches serving their purpose in this country?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by frankmoney(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
I still wonder why freeze is pained by how other people choose to use thier own money
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 1:05pm On Jul 08, 2018
adesina746:

Ok am sorry for insulting your family too. I thought u were trying to insult me too.

That aside the fact is that only God makes people rich . I know of a man that doesn't pray he is a family member. But he is rich and all his children have first class.
My point is that is not how well you know how to pray or how much you know how to worship God. But one thing that is sure is that if you give out in charity or you spend your tithe the right way in which Daddy freeze is trying to point out. Then u will surely live a comfortable life. How rich a person get is actually from God. Not by anyone's power
1. Giving tithes does not stop you from giving to charity. It can never be an excuse. Nobody can claim that he's not helping others because he's paying tithe.

2. Are you trying to say that Zuckerberg or FRZ became comfortable when they gave out to charity or they started giving to charity after they became comfortable?

It is not tithe or charity that makes one become rich. Unless you're living a life of crime, you become rich through your hard work, persistence, being relevant and being in the right place at the right time. People giving tithe is as a result of them trying to obey God's instruction.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 1:07pm On Jul 08, 2018
jaytee01:
And you, Mr GraGra, have no fuc king right to criticize Freeze.

Stay on your lane!

I just did. Come and flog me
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by 2sabi(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2018
jaytee01:
And you, Mr GraGra, have no fuc king right to criticize Freeze.

Stay on your lane!

Thank you brother

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 1:09pm On Jul 08, 2018
ahmedbanj:

Let us hear word joor! pastors wey dey go shrine for juju nko?
and are U in anyway holy also?

I don't claim holy and I don't criticize those that are better than me but freeze does.

Freeze has twice more than the nasty characteristics of the pastors he criticizes
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Bestchisom(m): 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Daddy freeze that doesn't pay tithe... is he the 4th richest man or what is his ranking too
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
dermmy:

A typical Nigerian. He would avoid the truth and start mentioning the flaws of the truth sayer. Freeze ain't claiming holiness, freeze is far from being a christian but he speaks the blunt truth as regards this tithing issue. I dnt care if he has 400 wives but he's making sense about tithing

Ok then let him fix his life first else he has no moral right to fight those that are better than him
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by jpmoriarti(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
frankmoney:
I still wonder why freeze is pained by how other people choose to use thier own money
Because such persons are helping in breeding poverty in the land. When you neglect so many poor people around you and then give money to jet-ridding pastors to continue fueling their jets, what does that make you? You are actively building the kingdom of more poverty. Nigeria is now the country with most number of poor people on earth and we have the richest pastors and you think something is not wrong somewhere??

Open your mind, my brother! You have been bewitched for far too long. You cant continue like this
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 1:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
princeade86:
show me inside my dear Bible that do guild me another commandments from God apart from dis.
Seriously?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by oglalasioux(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Viking007:
Spiritual currencies. grin

What commodity or service can you transact your spiritual currencies for?

May I have a tangible item as an answer apart from your obviously delusional heaven?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by no1madman(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2018
Titties! Hmmmm!
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by 2sabi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Luk ders nothing daddy freeze has said that is false, pastors drain dai members, using the poor to acquire 4 demselves, buying private jets and lavish cars... Haba, tell me Jesus wud hav given dem a thumbs up?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by eph12(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
jpmoriarti:
Because such persons are helping in breeding poverty in the land. When you neglect so many poor people around you and then give money to jet-ridding pastors to continue fueling their jets, what does that make you? You are actively building the kingdom of more poverty. Nigeria is now the country with most number of poor people on earth and we have the richest pastors and you think something is not wrong somewhere??

Open your mind, my brother! You have been bewitched for far too long. You cant continue like this
If the jet-ridding pastors are what's disturbing you, will it be OK if tithe is giving to those that don't have jets?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by GraGra247(m): 1:13pm On Jul 08, 2018
Andy2274:
. Simple question you are still insulting and you call yourself a christian criticizing someone who is against tithe. If someone is going astray did your church teach you to insult the person or correct the person? I said you should prove him wrong, simple and you as a christian is still insulting. Have you done the will of God? Remember it is not payment of tithe that is sin but insults and failure to correct a person when he/ she is going wrong is also a sin.

You can only fool the unstable. Read all you wrote again and determine if it makes any real sense
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by Sirlala: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2018
oruma19:

He preaches every day. You can watch him on youtube via Daddy Freeze Teaches on youtube. I actually watch from Toronto and I can confirm that Daddy Freeze is really good in breaking down the Bible.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by 2sabi(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2018
GraGra247:

I don't claim holy and I don't criticize those that are better than me but freeze does.

Freeze has twice more than the nasty characteristics of the pastors he criticizes

...because u know him personally? grin grin grin grin sanú personality machine
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Mark Zuckerberg Being 3rd Richest Man In The World by semyman: 1:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
itu404:
Will you keep kwayet, churches in Nigeria are not connected to God related activities, you can deceive yourself for all it's worth, criminals, ritualists, Looters adulterous men and women are in your number. Churches are funds raising establishment for the founder and nothing else. They only succeeded in running the herbalists underground and yet patronized by your GO's at awkward hours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

James Brown Storms Party With Shirtless “Traditionalists” (Photos, Video) / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos / ''I Regret My Gay Role With Muna Obiekwe & Tonto Dikeh In ‘dirty Secret'' - Jibo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.